Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 2:14:54 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rangers had been a frequent sight in the Petalburg Woods as of late.[break][break]

Local Pokemon had been disturbed by the odd blight that had taken over the region. It was as if an unnatural wound had stretched across the outer edge of the forest, rendering all the plantlife either withered or monstrous, or leaving the land barren of it entirely.[break][break]

For the most part, these expeditions in the woods were uneventful.[break][break]

But sometimes, curiosity drew Elisabeth back to the scene of her crime, a mocking smile on her lips. No Pokemon rested beside her as she wandered here.[break][break]

She didn't need one. She was monster enough in her own right.[break][break]

"You're awfully deep in the woods this late at night. I wonder why."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 4:52:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

At night, the blight at Petalburg Woods looked so unnerving with the withering of the plant life and many of the local Pokemon having to live off of whatever food they needed from the disturbance in the area. Rangers had been going into the woods in order to investigate why it happened and the culprit behind those actions, so she was dispatched to try to figure out the cause. By the woman’s side was the little flowery hedgehog who surely wanted to help in any way she could to attempt to restore the plant life by herself.[break][break]

A feminine voice draws the royal’s attention over to a well-dressed woman with long dark hair as the other lady wondered why Elise would be awfully deep in the woods late at night. “I assume it must seem to be profoundly dubious that I would be roaming alone in the woods at night…given that the disturbance here is being surveyed by the rangers.” Her response to the other dark-haired woman would be a little reserved before she went on a bit. “This distinct scourge upon the woods is what I am trying to look into at any case.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 6:33:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh?"[break][break]

Red lips pulled back into a blinding smile that was all teeth. Amusement rang in the single world.[break][break]

"You aren't the first, and certainly won't be the last, to investigate such a thing."[break][break]

She drew closer to the other woman's side, before kneeling beside her Shaymin. There was a time those Pokemon had once felt a great affinity for Elisabeth; now, she suspected things were different. A hand hesitated over the green Grass-type, wondering if it would allow her to pet it or no.[break][break]

"Have you any theories so far?" she dared.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 3:31:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh? So other rangers had been doing the same in Petalburg Forest where their investigation tried to get some better leads over the current state of plant life dying, ensuring that the wild Pokemon there were forced to ration their food to live. The grassy hedgehog looks up to the dark-haired woman with snow white skin where she noted the hesitation from the lady over whether the female grass type would allow herself to be petted or move away. Primrose moves a bit to give the taller lady’s hand a good petting distance since she doesn’t mind being given some attention while there was a talk going on.[break][break]

“I’ve gone through several theories over the forest’s ailment and I think there must have been some kind of poison affecting the wider area’s trees and flowers.” Purple orbs grew worried while she spoke her theory though combing the area for traces of whatever poisoned the plant life there needed to be done first.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2023 1:18:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her hand alighted on the Shaymin's head, petting it leisurely as she listened. The Pokemon seemingly didn't mind the proximity, but she noticed there was a difference to the interaction now.[break][break]

She felt tolerated, almost. As if her presence was something to be endured.[break][break]

"Poison?" Elisabeth repeated. "How unfortunate that would be, hm? That's so much cleaning up for you Rangers."[break][break]

Her carmine eyes slid to gaze at the Galarian woman more intensely, thoughtful, as her hand retreated back to her lap.[break][break]

"You must resent whoever put you in this predicament a good deal, I imagine."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 17:28:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Upon receiving the pets at the dark-haired woman’s leisure, Primrose makes content noises since the woman’s pets made her a bit more comfortable to be around her. Meanwhile, the young woman listens to the other saying that it must have been difficult of a task for the Pokemon Rangers to have to do clean up. All of them were focusing more on who or what was causing the current scourge over the whole woodland area which was fair and not that she would blame them for having something else that was of greater urgency.[break][break]

When the sultry looking dark-haired woman spoke that Elise must have resented whoever put her in this predicament a great deal, she responds with a little frown. “You can say that, it would be such a chore if I have to clean up all that poison affecting the flora by my lonesome.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 2:36:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh, certainly. Chores are so tedious, aren't they? But for a woman of your means--" Elisabeth's carmine eyes drifted over her companion, cataloguing various small, minute details, before she continued. "--well, I imagine you have people for that."[break][break]

Galar and Kalos weren't so different. One woman raised in the nobility could be quick to recognize another, at least a bird who still so embodied the gilded cage that royalty had placed on her.[break][break]

"You're a long way from Galar. What does it matter to you if this forest perishes? Your home is far away elsewhere."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 5:35:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Any noblewoman worth her own wealthy status would think that cleaning up the poison in the forest would be a chore, but the Galarian was in the rangers and it was her job to make sure messes like this weren’t going to harm the ecosystem or the Pokemon living there. “True, I had people take care of my every need at the palace. It’s very different in living here in Hoenn than in Galar.” She gave a calmer response to the other woman though it would be a bit of a long while that she didn’t miss being catered like a pampered aristocrat.[break][break]

So, this woman would insist that she’d only think of going back home to the kingdom than to care about the forest perishing. “Even if the forest perishes, I can’t abandon the wild Pokemon living here if they’ve lost their home.” Her response to the dark-haired woman was more grave since these poor Pokemon would’ve had to move to a far less non-toxic home. “Naturally, I will always prioritize my country and its people over my own desires and needs, but I will not leave the blight to go unchecked.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 13:19:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"What a tiring life you've chosen, to always put others' needs above your own. Another region's needs, even."[break][break]

A hand dared to rest itself on the other woman's arm, the contact between their skin brief and fleeting -- but enough so that would feel a shiver run through her as a current of resentment was sparked into existence.[break][break]

she can also touch others to instill her own resentment in others, or to draw out deep-seated grudges to fuel her own spite. this effect, however, is temporary. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)

"Do you ever feel the world has wronged you, to treat you so?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,324 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2023 7:24:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Those words coming from the other Kalosian woman was the center of growing resentment since the entire country’s people were all having their eyes on her. They were all counting on her even if she had seen most of their disappointed looks when she visited Hammerlocke for her last vacation off a week. A touch from the woman onto her arm gave her a shiver that ran its course through her body though the contact was fleeting that the Galarian royal sees the Kalosian pull her hand back quickly.[break][break]

The bubbling feeling of resentment grew a lot more…when the woman asks if Elise ever felt the world wronged her and treated her so. Being born into the golden gilded cage of royal status where she wasn’t allowed to do everything on her own and even enjoy most of the things other children and teenagers did when she was their age, she hated that feeling of envy. Envying the others that got to enjoy being carefree…while she was stuck being this perfect, prim and proper princess.[break][break]

As the current Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn and owing to her position as a royal princess of Galar, Elise couldn’t show weakness or show off how vulnerable she was. Yet, the current queen of Galar, her aunt, considered her to be weak-willed and incompetent. She was tossed to the wayside while her other cousins, the ones who were the queen’s children, got favorable treatment.[break][break]

“I do, yes.” A shorter response came to the woman’s question as the strong feeling of resentment crept closer.[break][break]

The feelings of isolation and loneliness came to haunt her again with the painful memory of the queen’s cold gaze as well as her dreadful childhood memories of being shunned and prejudiced.[break][break]

This was fine, she played the part of a dutiful princess and a faithful member of the Galarian royal family well. Invoking the image of an aloof, dignified princess in the eyes of the populace served her well.[break][break]

At least, no one can see how much she was a sorrowful and lonely young woman underneath her elegant princessly mask.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
WHITHER DO YOU WANDER
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2023 19:22:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: