pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 4:35:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Over the course of the hell inside, Tempest's pokemon have expanded- not just his Flareon, but his Arcanine, Scorbunny- anything with any types of moves that might be useful in trying to crumble the ice and crystal down. They join 's Blaziken. Tempest's face is calm but his hands are gripped tight into fists, knuckles white and eyes somewhere far away. Each muffled cry from inside another slap in the face of what he should have been.[break][break]

Then it shatters. A whistle and his pokemon stand down, are called back, and Tempest isn't afraid to rush inside. Ready for whatever the fuck is inside.[break][break]

It looks like whatever it was is over. It's cold and tense and people around them are dazed.[break][break]

Brown eyes flick to meet gold and Tempest just feels relief.[break][break]

"I was worried about you." But is okay. Tired but whole, which is what matters. Tempest wants nothing more than to bundle the other man in his arms, pull him into bed and sleep off the stress of whatever the fuck just happened. Instead, they both have work to do.[break][break]

The brief touch of the forehead is enough. It helps center Tempest. Then it's gone and so is Cillian, so he takes a deep breath and steels himself.[break][break]

"Sir." Tempest approaches , offering the other his arm. His face softens to a small smile. "I got your message, but I was too busy outside to grab the kit. Let's go down to the infirmary. Some weird shit is happening I need to report to you about." His ear piece had been crackling about the weird spots appearing all over Sootopolis for the last few minutes...

[attr="class","tag"]@ dissem

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp was like still trying to break in from outside[break]
- gets IN baybee[break]
- has his sweet moment with cil[break]
- goes over to amor to check up on him and offer him a shoulder for the infirmary

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 20:44:08 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

had come to his rescue, and he was thankful for that....Everyone was getting way to lovey dovey around here for his tastes. The sudden shift in emotion was jarring to him currently, and he didn't like it....Something in him didn't like it....But he gratefully took Temps arm, he already had makeshift bandages on the three stab wounds.

"S'all right....You're here now at least...." The air suddenly felt heavy with his adrenaline vanishing now that he was being supported. Draco was right behind him. "Please get me out of here....Before everyone starts kissing...." It was a low whisper so that only Temp would hear him. The only person he wasn't worried about was ....Maybe she might start kissing her knuckles? Shaking his head, he allowed Temp to lead him out, but he stopped where , and were together. "Ms. Sato, I require a conversation later. Preferably when I am not bleeding everywhere...." He stated in his flat tone, and then they left.

"Alright, you said something about weirdness? It's gonna have to top, evil twins, possession, and three birds just poofing into existence...." Amor explained to Temp with a wry grin. Amor had just witnessed every weird trope from a fantasy novel take place in the span of literal minutes. Something pretty grand was going to have to happen for him to consider it weird now. Though later on he would find out that yes indeed....More weirdness had in fact happened on the same scale as everything that he had just said to Temp.

"Great...." He mused to himself in the infirmary.

TLDR
Everyone being to lovey dovey for his tastes....
Amor leaves with Temp!
Amor talks to Nomi!
Amor's weird tolerance has increased a lot!
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 1:54:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's relieved but only so much when Jayden comes to. He seems the same, just tired. Like communing with a cursed beast took a lot out of you. "Yeah. Yeah we- we're ok." he spares at glance at , misty eyed but managing to hold it together. "How're you feeling? Cold?" he barely laughs, only able to smile in place of a laugh before remembering if Jayden felt cold that may be a sign of blood loss and they should all be concerned. [break][break]

Instantly the worry is back and when someone comes to to pick the admin up he flinches for a moment before his stare hardens. The resentment that had manifested before into something acidic is more dialed down. But the disgust in still present even as he looks up at the healer. "That's funny coming from a cunt who's alias is Wolf." he spits back, voice low as he cursed . Nevertheless, he lets go of 's hand and steps away. [break][break]

Even if he had prior, at the very least, he didn't have the urge to cut out Bryan's voice box. Though, that aura that had set off was...concerning. A double edged sword. [break][break]

He follows Bryan and Jayden with his eyes before snapping to attention when addresses him. "I'll upload immediately for the Science Corp to use immediately." he assured, glancing over at and respectively. [break][break]

He looks to for guidance almost as Jayden is taken away. Then to before pointedly turning away as they meet with . Then he gazes at , a small question bubbling in his pale eyes that he does not voice. Finally, he glances at , seeing the Underboss help him up before turning to leave. [break][break]

He would go upload the the footage, and then begin to check in with SPECTRA and see which directions the birds had been caught moving in. They'd have to move quickly before the League set their dogs on the newest Legendaries to grace Hoenn.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @ various | drip [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/ce/a9/C0T6u7bJ_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 14:43:22 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
[attr="class","marz"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Marza, you hit meeee."
[break][break]
"Quit whining." Admittedly, it felt good to punch Fern. Just a little bit. After all the bullshit he put her through on a regular basis. Usually, she refrained from too much contact violence against him. She was more likely to break him than teach him any valuable lesson and more likely than not he'd be right back at it with his face cracked open and his leg in a splint.
[break][break]
Unfortunately, that was the manner of their relationship. She refused to call it a friendship.
[break][break]
No one was dead so really, was it actually a battle at all? Debatable. Even though there were people that clearly didn't understand how to have a good time (ie ), she did. But she'd had just about as much fun as she cared to have. She was also still bleeding, which mean the longer she took the longer it would be before she was permitted a solid drink. First, unfortunately, she had to go to medical.
[break][break]
She nudged with her boot, "I'm out, try not to electrocute anybody." She nodded to and . "Same goes for you, Cross." She was gonna get him back for the ice spears, eventually.

[break][break]
NOTES
[break][break]
- big bad times are over :c so marza is outie. peace yall~

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ my rocket peoples [break]
[break]

[newclass=".marz"]--accent:#9688A7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/u8ftGMQ.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz blockquote b, .marz blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .marz blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .marz blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".marz .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 13:17:09 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]
[attr="class","beckmain"]no other words are spared to nor anyone else. similar to how he had done during the meeting and the following chaos, he watches, studying dispositions to form a better understanding of everyone.

and @banarby catch his attention in particular. as well, but only because of how well she held her own. and, lastly, , as he understood the beast's look for guidance.

"you did well," he says, "jayden will be fine."

he knows well enough to know that the admin has lived through worse.

"find the birds."

NOTES
- goodbye
[attr="class","becktag"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[newclass=.beck] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.beckmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.becktag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.beck b] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck i] color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beck u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d5d5d5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.beck a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.beckpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DISSEMINATE II
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 3:30:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

"Rise to your feet, Admin Bee."[break][break]

And so he does, at 's beckoning — both by her words and her fleeting touch. [break][break]

The moment of intense fatigue, while briefly debilitating, passed swiftly upon the MOLTRES' departure. He rose to his feet once again, shedding any doubt of perceived weakness, and turned to hear conclude their meeting with his final words.[break][break]

Search for the birds.[break][break]

And hadn't been already? But now there were three more to add to the tally. Again, he recalled Farhan's words in the RKS Simulation... about MOLTRES' cousin siding with ROCKET. At the time, he'd assumed the man meant ZAPDOS, as it had seemed to favor .[break][break]

Now, however, things were different. Perhaps the newly-manifested Galarian birds sought after their kin here in Hoenn. [break][break]

Mt. Chimney. New Mauville. Shoal Cave. [break]
All logical places to begin their search.[break][break]

"I have an idea where to start." He directed his reply to , but all still within the cavern would be able to hear.[break][break]

There was no time to waste. Every second that passed gave the LEAGUE opportunity to capture the birds for themselves.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
DISSEMINATE II
[break]
outfit check[break]
• call me detective bee, bird P.I.!! 🕵️

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 100px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga