Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Damsel Out of Distress [M/Cillian][C]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2023 17:34:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

This was one of those normal days where Elise’s desk had books on Galarian governance to the side, courtesy of sending them to her home, and neatly stacked paperwork to file through in front. Her elder cousin had asked her to focus on mending Galarian-Hoennian relations though papers on Galarian immigration and its other legislature would be handed to her for signing and stamping. An absence of her bodyguard who was normally standing guard at her office door, , would be because she had asked him specifically to pick up groceries for dinner tonight back in Lilycove since she had already asked him to room with her at her home.[break][break]

The business suit clad Galarian princess, of course, told her knight that she would be alright with holding down the fort in the meantime.[break][break]

Outside of the main office, Elise's secretary would be greeting visitors at her own desk in the main lobby of the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City. Lucia gives a smile to an older man of Galarian descent who had come up for an appointment with the royal Galarian Ambassador for the next several days. The blonde glasses-wearing woman gives a nod and types the appointment down for the man on her computer before she gives him a wave as he leaves.[break][break]

A sigh comes from the female secretary before she goes to type more appointments on a spreadsheet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Territorial Dispute

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 14:11:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The intel provided by proves of use when, on an otherwise average day in Hoenn, Cillian gets wind that the ambassador's bodyguard has left her unattended. His skin tingles as he processes the news.[break][break]

Excellent.[break][break]

Rustboro was 's stomping ground, and thus Cillian is careful to keep to the shadows as he slips through the ancient city in pursuit of his prize. Before entering the office, he releases his Dhelmise, who disappears into its PHANTOM FORCE.[break][break]

Cillian himself strolls straight into the office, not having bothered with disguise, and approaches the secretary with a viper's smile.[break][break]

"Hello." His own Galarian accent betrays him as a child of Circhester, but far more alarming would be the blond-haired, scarred visage of a man well-acquainted with wanted posters. His amber eyes gleam behind glasses. "I have business with your manager. I'd suggest cooperation."[break][break]

SHADOW MIASMA pools around him, further marking him for who he was.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 0:43:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the blond man stroll into the office and then say that he had business with her manager and he would suggest cooperation, the blonde secretary feels that something appears to be…dangerous about this man, both with his appearance and the pool of shadow miasma flowing around him. “R-Right away, sir. I’ll call her in for you.” Lucia hurriedly says before picking up the phone in a feeling of fear. Her hands shake when she gets the dial tone to pick up from the line connecting to the ambassador’s main office.[break][break]

From the office, the royal picks up the phone and with the secretary telling her that a man was here on business with her, it was a bit odd that he had come up without an appointment. Still, the dark magenta haired woman would open the door to step out of her office while her Polteageist butler floats off the shelf to join her. As she doesn’t delay in coming down to the office where her secretary worked behind the desk, her purple eyes narrow at the blond man in glasses.[break][break]

“What manner of business do you want from me, sir?” Her own refined Galarian accent comes in an elegant and composed tone, fitting of a royal Galarian princess, while subtly being wary of his presence. “I did not recall that you’d have an appointment with me unless I may have missed a date.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 13:01:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A smile curls serpentine across his lips as the girl obeys.[break][break]

Yet it seems all too easy when approaches, alone and without guard, so Cillian is wary of every shadow and closed door. Until, of course, she speaks — betraying with her words a confusion he doesn't expect.[break][break]

"Don't recognize me?" He sounds surprised, though the question lilts with amusement. "Might've bothered with a disguise if it's all the same to you. No matter."
[break][break]
Dhelmise emerges from an umbral pool, launching tendrils of void and SHADOW to HOLD the poor secretary in place.[break][break]

"Do you care much for your employees, Calcifet?"[break][break]

Shadows wrap around Lucia's neck.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 14:46:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the blond man speak over her apparent confusion of not recognizing him, the Dhelmise beside its master rose up from the pool of shadows to wrap its tendrils of shadow around her secretary like a rope to keep her tied up. The dawning realization hits her that this man was indeed the one posted on wanted posters though she does remain composed through it all. [break][break]

“I care much for my employees since they are my people.” The female Galarian Ambassador’s tone becomes much more worried and angered in a subdued way that he’d taken Lucia hostage. “What is your intention for taking my secretary hostage, Quinn?” The name that she hisses out would show the creeping fury she felt over this blond man in glasses.[break][break]

Lucia herself cowers in panic as she realizes the tendrils of shadow and void were on her neck.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 11:50:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Quinn.[break][break]

She spits the name with vitriol. Cillian's answering smile is hollow and cold. She'd know that name for more than Rocket, he's sure: the Quinns were Galarian nobility, their son once thought to have been killed in Kanto crossfire.[break][break]

Elise wears her heart on her sleeve.[break][break]

Excellent.[break][break]

"Cooperate, and she won't be harmed." But what Cillian would ask was not something easily given. "Surrender yourself to Rocket, and I'll let her go."[break][break]

She was a smart woman. She'd know who it was they were really after: , the traitor. Galar's crown prince.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 16:34:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her secretary’s safety hangs in the air when he tells that if she cooperates, the blond glasses wearing assistant wouldn’t be harmed. Each passing minute would make the fear rise a little higher if the ambassador didn’t work with ensuring the safety of her employee. Her Polteageist floats near her as Chamomile turns towards his mistress, a look of worry over the concern the royal feels towards the helpless blond woman who always wore a smile towards her when Lucia greeted her at work each day.[break][break]

“Fine. I know you’’ll want me specifically because of my elder cousin and while I do not know of what he has done to you, I will do as you ask.” The female Galarian royal spoke in a way that she’d resign herself to save the life of an innocent who worked under her. “Please let my secretary go, I will willingly surrender myself to Rocket.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 17:26:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian expects her to fight.[break][break]

In his experience, especially within his own family, nobility and royalty are selfish creatures. What they claim to do for the good of the people is most often to their own benefit, others be damned. So while he expects her to resist while bemoaning how much she'd like for him to let Lucia go, her instant surrender sees his eyes narrow.[break][break]

He's suspicious. Yet he keeps to his word, and doesn't hurt the woman.[break][break]

Neither does he let her go, however. Not yet. Words were meaningless; she could just as easily lunge as soon as the shadows retracted from her employee's throat.[break][break]

Cillian taps at his ear, activating an earpiece.[break][break]

"Underboss Quinn requesting assistance at the Embassy in Rustboro. We've an audience with a princess."[break][break]

Those within Rocket's upper echelon, those with access to such comms, would already be aware of his mission. The thread of triumph in his voice suggests victory, a thrumming excitement electrifying the words.[break][break]

To both women, he says, "Keep still, and no harm will come to her."[break][break]

He doesn't bother explaining what he'll do if they don't. Imagination is a terribly powerful thing.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 18:20:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Of course, the male Rocket would be looking for any sign of suspicion that the ambassador would resist upon saying her instant surrender. For the inching fear up in her chest that he may resort to dangerous methods if she did intend to resist from her surrender, the royal doesn’t speak much as he calls for back-up. Chamomile keeps being by his mistress’ side with the Polteageist’s eyes darting towards the red Dhelmise and its shadowy tendrils still holding onto the secretary.[break][break]

Quinn tells her and the blond secretary that they shouldn’t move and the royal ambassador wouldn’t get hurt. All Elise could think about was her elder cousin, , and her bodyguard.[break][break]

The former and latter would be very worried about her…with the latter being her personal guard assigned to protect her.[break][break]

Still, Elise doesn’t move from where she is. Imagination probably tells her that it wouldn’t bode well for her if she did.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 5:16:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

All in all, Elisabeth didn't particularly enjoy playing babysitter. High-profile captures like this one, however, did pique her interest, particularly when the name Calcifet was mentioned.[break][break]

The title of the Calcifet in question was admittedly missed in her excitement to heed the summons.[break][break]

No subtlety would announce her entrance; a thicket of thorns and briars began to snake their way through the premises surrounding and , pulling apart at the foundations of the office to make room for the underboss's theatrical entry, Wo-chien slinking by her side. She lunged forward with a visible hunger in her eyes, which quickly faded when she discovered their true quarry:[break][break]

The princess. Not the Crown Prince, .[break][break]

"I have to admit, this is somewhat disappointing," she complained loudly, gesturing towards as if the princess was not listening to their conversation. "I was hoping for the other one. Pity we have yet to settle our score with the traitor."[break][break]

Carmine eyes lazily flickered over Elise's restrained secretary, bound in shadow, before she turned back to the princess.[break][break]

"Well, no matter. A royal is a royal. Shall I bind this one, too, for easier transport?"[break][break]

Vines began to twist and spiral at her feet, preparing to wrap around the Galarian's wrists should Cillian comply.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 18:57:01 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

's arrival serves only to deepen Cillian's GRUDGE against Galar's royal family, tempting him to go against his word if only to make squirm. To make her feel like an insignificant bug to be crushed beneath the heel of one with power, as he'd been made to feel as a child. His mother's relation to the royalty of Circhester had instilled a permanent resentment in him, one that's only grown since 's betrayal.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath through his nose, he flexes his fisting fingers and forces the urge from his mind.[break][break]

"Princess, I said," he says a little too sharply, as he turns to regard his colleague with a cutting golden gaze. "Were you not listening?" He wouldn't put it past her, these days. "Or did you get your information second-hand?"[break][break]

He could just as easily see that as well; some fool spouting off about the Calcifets in earshot of the underboss without bothering to specify which royal they'd trapped.[break][break]

He shakes his head as if to dispel the bitterness that surges in his chest.[break][break]

"Do as you like," he adds dismissively, vitriol erased from his tone, "but don't harm this one." He gestures to the terrified secretary bound within his Dhelmise's shadows. "We have a deal."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 19:47:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Thorns and brambles come inside the office with the arrival of the man’s back-up while the dark-haired woman talks about her disappointment that it wasn’t her elder cousin they had gotten, but rather, his adored cousin. The feeling of resentment comes to wash over her over Remiel being treated far better than she was by the current Queen, her aunt. Yet, she pushes the resentful feeling away for a moment and looks over to the terrified secretary and the other duo.[break][break]

Seeing the vines twist and spiral around her feet, the royal closes her eyes briefly to calm her nerves. Her wrists will be bound soon enough and all she can think of was her employee being safe as long as she had agreed to the deal with the man. [break][break]

With how much she had to put up the front of a royal princess of Galar, composed and courtly without a hint of showing weakness…[break][break]

Elise was terrified on the inside. Her front was a facade waiting to break.[break][break]

“How quaint that I would be meeting you again.” The royal princess finally spoke in addressing the other woman in black, her tone becomes coldly formal, dignified, and reserved like a princess should act. “Though I do not blame you for the apparent disappointment, I inherited the same royal blood and surname from my father after all.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 2:50:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Did you? I was listening... mostly," Elisabeth said with a nonchalant shrug, showing a shocking lack of attention to detail that had never been apparent in any of their mutual missions prior. Power had a way of blinding, and it showed in the way she snapped her fingers and let them bind the captive's wrists, ignoring her completely as she continued, "I came, regardless. Though I'm not sure why you needed me, as things seemed well in hand."[break][break]

Hm? Was someone else talking? The soft-spoken voice of finally drew Elisabeth's attention, and she turned with a slow blink of disbelief that their prey was taking the moment to speak to them at all.[break][break]

"Don't take this the wrong way, Princess," she smirked, yanking on the vines like a leash to tighten their pull, "but you're a small fry. Your dearest cousin picked a fight with Rocket, and we intend to finish it, that's all. We don't take traitors lightly, you know."[break][break]

He'd tried to convince to join him on that idiotic voyage to the League -- as if she could simply abandon the organization she'd sold her soul to, like she possessed the same power he did as a Crown Prince and Zekrom's Avatar.[break][break]

The resentment of that injustice flooded her anew and she sharply moved forward beside her fellow underboss, pulling the princess behind them.[break][break]

"Are they close enough for him to take the bait?" she asked Cillian, tuning out the princess once more. "The Galarian royal family surely would have never condoned their prized Crown Prince being a Rocket admin. Frankly, I assumed he had no fondness for them at all."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:45:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Power has ruined you.[break][break]

Though he does not voice the thought, Cillian's eyes narrow at 's flippant response. His resentment deepens, no doubt to the delight of the beast that slithers at her heels. He finds himself hating it, too.[break][break]

In presence of others, however, Cillian maintains a unified front. They were allies. They were Rocket.[break][break]

"I had it handled," Cillian agrees easily enough, "but you can never be too careful with the League, mm?"[break][break]

His brow arches at 's clear familiarity.[break][break]

Then he laughs, cutting, at his colleague's question.[break][break]

"She had best hope so." Now that their target was secure, he does not hesitate to add, "We'll find some other use for her, if not."[break][break]

A click of his tongue tugs the bound secretary along with them. She was collateral, and wouldn't be released until Elise was safely in custody.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 3:38:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

When the woman talks with her over the Galarian ambassador being small fry compared to the crown prince they were looking for, her heart sinks from the revelation that her beloved cousin had been formerly working with Team Rocket before he became a traitor in the eyes of the duo. There were many questions that she wanted to ask now, but the vines yanking at her wrists which compel her to follow the other female. She would’ve asked her cousin about this later when she wasn’t in current custody.[break][break]

It was evident that the duo were talking to each other and probably tuning out whatever she would say, so the royal keeps quiet to herself. She looks over to her secretary who was also being pulled along, even though Lucia was not the one in the deal and the ambassador wanted Lucia’s safety to be prioritized.[break][break]

Quinn’s mention that they would find another use for her should she not be a good one for her elder cousin to take the bait sent a shiver down her spine. Whichever design they would have for her wouldn’t sit well with her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]