Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Supply: Elise & Josh [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 14:45:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

League officers tasked both her and to bring a supply of Mysterious Treasures found in expeditions on the Ultra Deep Sea, so she would be happy to do this with her employer along with help coming from her team of Eeveelutions and one shiny female Eevee. “I’m very happy that we get to do this together than the last time I didn’t get to at the big battle in Dewford Town.” The royal makes some small talk as she lifts one of the crates and her Espeon helps in using Psychic to give each of her teammates some crates to carry…with the smallest crate given to Cerise for the shiny Eevee to move along with the rest.[break][break]

"I don’t think you met with Tsukuyomi, didn’t you? My shiny Umbreon is a starter given to me by my mother and he’s been excited to get out there with the others too.” The royal spoke over to the Mauville gym leader with a smile. “Aside from that, I did manage to get a whole team of Eeveelutions myself. I’’m hoping I can try your gym’s special course at some point.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 60

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:13:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
TO: (josh.devlin@hoennleague.gov)
CC: (elise.calcifet@galar.gov)
MISSION: "Chasm"
PROTOCOL: Sabotage
DANGER: ★★★★★

The destruction of the Rocket weapons complex has unearthed a chasm leading to the Terastal Caverns. We expect wanted Rocket Executive Grigori Rylixav has fled down there. A lone control console is linked to a large mining operation. Destroying that should render the mining operation impossible and prevent Rocket from securing transport of a large cache of Terastal Crystals.

You know my personal feelings about letting personal vendettas interfering with mission success, Devlin. However, in this case, I think we can turn a blind eye to whatever happens out there.

Your objectives are as follows:

A) Destroy central control console
B) Settle the score with RYlixav

Good luck! We're all counting on you. And remember - you are licensed to kill.

Josh's heart was pounding as he looked over the smoldering complex that he had blown to smithereens with 's help. What was worse, seemed blissfully unaware of the gravity of the situation. "You... don't appreciate the gravity of this situation, do you," Josh asked with a grim look on his face, sitting in the saddle of his own Espeon, Janus, who was also using telekinetic power to help remove what few supply crates were not destroyed in the gigantic explosion.

Josh gently stroked the Umbreon's head if Elise allowed it. "Grigori Rylixav has thwarted our plans at every curve. And now, we've got him cornered. You understand that at most, two out of the three of us are coming out of that chasm alive, right?" he asked, pointing toward the enormous hole on the southeast side of the complex. Even looking down it, it was impossible to see the bottom. League satellites had detected the mining operation down there, meaning there would at least be a relatively safe place to land. With a Pokémon capable of hovering, such as his Flygon, flying out through the chasm would be simple enough... if they survived the encounter with the executive.

"Once you've finished your preparations, we're going."

{WC: 344}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Janus         Espeon         Good
Kamuy         Umbreon        Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good
Pinky         Sylveon**      Good
Clyde         Flareon        Good
Inky          Glaceon        Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 1:12:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While she was doing a very casual talk with her boss, the explosion probably would have scared her, but she was a little unaware…or maybe the gym trainer was staying calm through it. “Are you thinking that I’ve ignored the gravity of the situation while steering clear of the explosion? Maybe I’m used to being in a warzone by now.” She watches her team of Eeveelutions and her shiny Eevee finish their work at taking care of the boxes though they would have to report that Team Rocket were thwarting their supply run to one of the League officers.[break][break]

When he tells her that Grigori had thwarted their plans and that two out of three of them will make it out alive of the chasm, she replied to Josh with a serious face. “I know that and he’s a dangerous man from what I’ve gotten from the email and...I'm wiling to take that risk into the chasm with you.” The royal does let Josh pet the head of her shiny Umbreon as Tsukuyomi leans in to feel the hand of the taller man before the young woman returns her shiny Eevee and the others inside their Luxury Balls except Tsukiyomi though his Moon Ball still was around her belt.[break][break]

With those crates done, she would get on the back of the shiny Umbreon and take his reins. “I’m ready after our preparations. Let’s go.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 70

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 5:08:27 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"I just worry for you is all," Josh replied in a protective, almost fatherly tone. Perhaps he was overstepping his bounds. Any time the two were on a dangerous assignment together, flashbacks of the bitter battle with came to mind. The battle that nearly took the Galarian royal's life. "It seems like since the moment we've met, our friendship and business partnership has put you in mortal danger. I already lost one close friend because of it. I couldn't bear to lose another."

Once the two were ready, Josh reined his Espeon to the chasm's edge. "Alright, Janus, when you jump, I want you to use PSYCHIC to slow our fall." What the Gym Leader asked, especially with him in the saddle, would strain the purple Eeveelution's mind, perhaps to a severe degree, depending on just how deep underground this hole took them. With brave resolve, his loyal Pokémon obeyed.

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-64-usf/goldeneye-007/118%20Cradle.mp3[/player]
Antenna Cradle - GoldenEye 007 OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

The sunlight surrounding Josh slowly disappeared into pure darkness, the rider unable to see anything as he felt the psychic power keep his downward momentum steady. As they approached the bottom, artificial lighting revealed a mining rig suspended in a massive cavern only lit by brightly-glowing Terastal Crystals. Touching down on a balcony of one of the rig's six supporting towers, it was clear what the duo had to do.

Settle the score with Grigori Rylixav.

{WC: 243}
{PC: 2}

Janus         Espeon         Good
Verte         Flygon         Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 21:25:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Josh was worried about her since every time they had done things together, she would end up being in danger because of it. She did remember the time that Dorian attacked the gym and had put her in mortal danger because he wanted to avenge whatever her friend had done to some girl. “I know you worry about that. It’s why Father asked for a member of the Royal Guard to come guard me from Galar.” A reply came from the ambassdor since Cade himself wasn’t on the warfront to protect her there. “But I don’t think my bodyguard will be there to protect me this time. I’ll trust you to keep me safe in his stead since I know we are very good friends.”[break][break]

Tsukuyomi notices that the blue glow surrounded him when they had reached the edge of the chasm after the shiny Umbreon jumps. Elise held onto the reins of her dark type mount while Janus’ Psychic was able to cushion their fall until they would drop to the bottom of the pit to see that it was artificially lit with the entrance to a cave.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation)[break]
- MP Total: 80

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:26:41 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The strain on Janus' mind was immense, pushed to his limits to slow the riders' fall. They had hit one of the support towers' balconies with a metallic clang that reverberated throughout the large cavern lit by Terastal Crystals glowing varying colors associated with Pokémon types. The drop to the bottom was dizzying; a fall would almost assuredly be lethal.

With his Espeon having trouble standing, Josh swapped ride Pokémon to his Glaceon, Inky. The ice-type's blue hair blew forward as though a cold wind was blowing behind him. Lightly kicking at the Glaceon's sides, Josh took point, advancing down the long and relatively narrow span bridging the tower with the central mining rig. "You better brace yourself. This won't be--"

Josh was cut off by the sound of several Rocket grunts taking aim at him with automatic firearms, rapidly discharging clips of BULLET SEED, BARRAGE, and other Pokémon attack-based ammunition. Sparks flew as the projectiles whizzed toward the duo at speeds so high that not even his Zeraora could outrun them. The moment he heard the first ricochet, the Gym Leader leaned as low as he could, using his Pokémon as cover.

{WC: 197}
{PC: 3}

Janus         Espeon         Poor
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 5:52:51 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Click, clack, click, clack, click, clack. Metal soled boots echo through the cavern as blood drips from the edge of her blade, red life splattered on her face as she walks across the central platform, a body lies behind her as she observes the central console. The woman sighs and shakes her head as she starts tapping away a series of complex commands, the sound of gunfire drawing her attention for only a millisecond before she gets back to work.
[break][break]
"Nobody has any sense of follow through these days. You get one League agent on your ass and you abandon your whole operation, really just sad all things considered. Not that I would ever expect anything better from trash like this, but the least you could do is prove me wrong." Xenon mumbles as the mining machinery stationed around the cavern hums to life, drilling into the walls and extracting Terastal Crystals to be packed away and shipped to Rocket HQ. "Not only that, but he has the gall to lead the jackasses all the way back here instead of dying like a real man. The people we hire these days, it's just tragic."
[break][break]
Red LEDs glow softly in the darkness as Rhodium hovers over its trainer, watching Josh and Elise with calculating eyes as they move in deeper into the compound. Analyzing them, learning from them, learning how to END them. It was a machine of war, the top of the line in the future it came from. Iron Jugulis units did not fail.
[break][break]
Intercoms hidden in the shadows screech to life as Xenon holds the microphone to her lips, attention still focused on the center console as she issues out a command to all the lowly grunts swarming the duo. "Alright you maggots, listen and listen closely cause I'm only saying this once. If any of you try to do something stupid like your last boss did, something like 'run away' or 'value your life over the operation', then I will personally hunt down every one of your family members and feed them their own eyeballs right in front of you. Then I'm going to string you up by your own intestines and throw you into the acid tank back at HQ. If we don't have one, I'll install one just for you, because I'm a very personal kind of boss who deeply cares about her employees. Hammer that mental image into your brain every time you think about the value of your own life, and remember. There's like fifty of you and only two of them. We'll have a pizza party with whoevers left alive after this, Xenon out."
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 3:36:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The ears of the shiny Umbreon pick up the sounds of bullets shot out of firearms as Tsukuyomi darts out of the bullets’ way. Rocket grunts were taking aim at them in an attempt to shoot them down while the danger was just beginning for her and her boss. Josh’s Espeon’s mind appeared to take its toll when Janus had been using Psychic to drop them down to the ground, so she’ll have to try to protect Josh from the bullets too. Those bullets weren’t stopping their fire…and those grunts were doing anything they can to stop them from completing their job.[break][break]

“Psychic. Now.” She gives the serious command over to her shiny Umbreon. “Stop those bullets from reaching us.” A blue glow comes over the yellow eyes of the shiny Umbreon as Tsukuyomi’s Psychic stops the bullets forcibly in their tracks with keeping both his trainer and the Mauville gym leader from harm.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 MP (IC posts), 50 (mission participation), 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 5:59:13 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Tsukuyomi's PSYCHIC stopped the first wave of projectiles headed their way, but the suspended walkway to the main rig was so long that the two riders would be sitting Ducklett for the next. With loud clicks, the two Rockets firing upon them loaded another clip into their weapons, then held their triggers down once more. Despite his efforts to lean in and take cover, several projectiles of BARRAGE nicked Josh's right shoulder and upper arm, the Gym Leader letting out a hiss as his Glaceon steed reached full gallop. "We gotta step on it! Inky, QUICK ATTACK!"

The Gym Leader was perhaps the one who was most familiar with the intricacies of the simple, swift charge. Pokémon weapon fire continued to whiz by and even graze the charging rider. Desperate, the Rockets pointed their weapons at Inky's face, filling him full of BULLET SEED. The Eeveelution let out a low, alien-sounding squeal before a biting wind blew behind the two. A potent BLIZZARD encased the two in snow, the slope of the walkway causing their icy prisons to roll onto their sides and off the bridge. With how dizzying of a height that was, Josh doubted they would survive. Once they had reached the end of the walkway, Josh swapped rides to his own Umbreon, Kamuy.

Without warning, a loud, klaxon-like alarm sounded. Had activated the control console? Or was this some other kind of threat to the survival of the Gym Leaders of Mauville City?

{WC: 248}
{PC: 4}

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Josh          Human          ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Inky          Glaceon        Poor
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 7:00:16 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Yeah she wasn't really expecting much better from the grunts to be entirely honest. They were there to be spare bodies in the way of the two trainers while the mining operation continued for as long as it could, and they weren't doing a very good job of doing that either. "Come on boys, I don't see you throwing yourselves at them hard enough~" Xenon trills as another squad of five charges towards the duo, each of them summoning a Gliscor to attack with various elemental fangs.
[break][break]
"Alright, now that they're sufficiently motivated. Lets see what other toys we've got to play with here." The Rocket Elite mumbles to herself as she flips a few more switches, activating more drills to continue mining while directing some of the mobile platforms to take a hefty swing at Elise and Josh just to keep them on their toes. Well ideally it would crush them into a bloody pulp as giant metal claws swung from the ceiling to smack them off the bridge and send them plummeting to a messy doom, but she didn't really care all that much whether they lived or died. "Hey, I don't know if you two can hear me over all the drills and stuff, but I'd really appreciate it if you just killed yourselves right now, would take a huge weight off of my shoulders. You're probably not gonna do that, which is a real bummer, but I'm just throwing the option out there! You'd make a pretty girl happy~"
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 22:39:20 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It would take more than a few Gliscor to stop the Master of Faster, the most skilled Pokémon rider in the entire region. Even on the narrow bridge that allowed for little lateral movement, he still had control over one thing: speed. With precise leg pressure adjustments, he baited the Gliscor into dives that his mount would stop short of or run underneath. The very last wave caught onto his strategy, swooping down in formation and chomping into Kamuy with a THUNDER FANG that noticeably slowed down the dark-type and Gym Leader.

has activated the central control console! 3 minutes until realignment!

Furthermore, he was now on a time crunch. With the control console active, all had to do was stall him long enough for realignment to complete, and she could secure Rocket a supply of Terastal and Dynite Ore so vast that the League may as well have failed in its entire operation. Seeing the metal claws come at him, Josh flicked his Umbreon's reins, the gradually slowing Eeveelution leaping just high enough to clear the weaponized machinery.

Kamuy now a liability at best, Josh performed a nimble mounted quick-switch to Clyde, his Flareon. While the fire-type didn't have quite the speed the Umbreon did, he had tremendous power. The Gym Leader crossed the bridge to the main rig, frantically taking a look inside each of its stations for the control console. Destroying it was the utmost priority of the mission.

02:48.40

NOTE: Elise is being retconned from this thread with Lunarmona's permission.

{WC: 234}
{PC: 5}

♥♥♥♥♥
Kamuy         Umbreon        Stun
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 5:31:43 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The Gliscor try and fail to stop the man on a mission, but they can at the very least put one of his Pokemon out of his commission as a vicious Thunder Fang latches onto the Umbreon and inflicts it with a touch of paralysis. Xenon claps giddily as she swings the machine arms around trying to finish the job, but once again Josh manages to just barely clear the things as he leaps over and swaps to a Flareon, running into the main rig itself and taking one step closer to where she was.
[break][break]
That, was not gonna fly for her. Cameras switch to inside the rig as Xenon manipulates the controls of the base deftly, thick steel portcullises slam down over the doors and trapping the man in the room he was in with his Flareon. That would buy her a minute, a valuable minute she needed to prepare as she starts locking every single door in the base in a similar manner, THUNK THUNK THUNK, resounding metal crashes echoing through the main rig as Xenon picks up the microphone once again. "Alright alright, I think we've had enough fun for today buddy. Sit tight while I figure out how this poison gas stuff works. In the meantime, how about you talk to your good friend Mr. Bandlebridge or whatever the fuck this guy's name is."
[break][break]
There's a shuffling sound over the still activated intercoms as Xenon flips the body over, followed by a sickly squelch of something being cleaved. A little more shuffling around as Xenon walks back over to the microphone, severed head in hand as she presses it up to the mic with a barely muffled giggle. "Why yes, hello League scum! I know I've been running from you all day, but I've finally decided to confront you! Today you shall face the wrath of Team Rocket, the true and rightful rulers of this world- oh my god I'm so sorry, I can't do this. This is so stupid hahaha, I'm literally a crazed psycho and even I know nobody talks like this. I'm sorry, just, just give me a minute or two here and I can totally come up with a better villain speech. Throw me a bone here, what did this guy talk like? I only spoke to him for like ten seconds, I have no idea what this guy's deal even was besides being a massive fucking coward."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 5:31:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Josh and Clyde sped toward the center of the rig, steel gates crashed down over the room's entrances, the Gym Leader flying out of the saddle and bouncing off one of them broadside. He hissed from the impact, a bruise forming on his arm, but nothing serious. The sound of automatic weapon fire nearby was a sign that more of 's goons were coming. Perhaps from both sides. Those were the least of his worries, though: a much more menacing and grotesque sound of a human body being rent asunder.

OBJECTIVE B: COMPLETED

Whether the incoherent speech was true or not, Josh could only assume that whoever was behind that giggling voice had killed the Rocket executive responsible for much of their operation. The score between himself and GRIGORI RYLIXAV had been settled with the Rocket's own blood. The mention of poison gas gave Josh a new objective.

Survive.

Grimacing, Josh sent his weakened Glaceon back out, Inky still wounded from being pelted with firearm rounds. Though the steel doors were resistant to thermal shock, they weren't immune to it. The two saddled Eeveelutions alternated discharges of LAVA PLUME and FREEZE-DRY in an effort to shatter the portcullis' beams. It was taking a lot longer than he expected, giving 's reinforcements ample time to arrive...

2 minutes until realignment!

01:53.36

{WC: 220}
{PC: 6}

♥♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 6:10:04 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Alright let's see, poison gas, poison gas... you know nobody ever labels things simply, you've got all these fancy terms that don't really mean anything to anyone except the person who coined the damn term, why can't one of these buttons just say poison gas? You know what, this is pointless, you're about to bust out of there any second anyways. Goons, please shoot that man in the head! He's about to bust through the door in like five seconds." The gate was already cracking and warping under the rapid alternating temperatures inflicted upon it, slowly expanding under the force of a flamethrower burning its bars, then suddenly shrinking as the freezing bite of a blizzard slams into it. Hot, cold, hot, cold, it takes a solid minute to get through but it happens as the door finally explodes outward in a storm of shrapnel, peppering the poor goons who didn't have the foresight to stand back and thought they could ambush the League officer.
[break][break]
They'd hardly even take ten seconds to barrel through with his Pokemon, the important part was that they would get at least a few good shots in as they face him down in the narrow corridor with their assault rifles, their pitiful little lives amounting to just a few drops of blood shed as Xenon prepares for the final showdown. A light shrug as she turns away from the console and towards the sole entrance to the operating bay, plucking a Pokeball from her belt and releasing her Scolipede, the burgundy bug chittering aggressively as she puts herself between the door and Xenon, preemptively getting ready to Protect her partner from whatever attack Josh might have cooked up.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,089 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 2:17:57 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As the door exploded into shrapnel, several of the armed Rockets blown off their feet and falling to their presumed deaths below, others opened fire upon Inky. As swift as the Glaceon was, there was no dodging so many high-caliber weapons discharging clumps of BULLET SEED that spread like shotgun fire. With a squeal, Inky keeled over, Josh reacting in a split second to withdraw the falling Glaceon before he, too, became a victim of the chaotic operation.

Spurring his Flareon to top speed, the Gym Leader chased down. Though the fire-type was much faster than the on-foot Rocket, she had such a head start that she was able to stand behind her Scolipede, who PROTECTED her from a FLARE BLITZ that would have almost certainly roasted the giant insect alive. He needed time to destroy any other control mechanism she had operated, too; if that cache of Dynite ore got into Rocket's hands, the League would have an even bigger problem on its hands than this one.

That Scolipede couldn't hold back the powerful, reckless fire-type forever. And when its defensive stance faltered... it was time to settle the score. Not with Rylixav, but with this new foe.

01:15.80

MP this thread: 120

Posts (70)
Self-KO (50)

{WC: 200}
{PC: 7}

♥♥♥♥♥♥