shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: THE BORDER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

MT. PYRE[break]✥ THE BORDER

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055281670649032755/bambooba.mp3[/player][break]
Northern Province - Area 2 (Riding) - Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
[break]

THE BORDER IS A MOUNTAINOUS PURGATORY OF MUTED SEPIA SMOKE. By floating islands, translucent bridges soar through the realm toward the heavens. Tall stone spires jut out from the spiritual mist. In the sky, the wisps of spirits can be seen heading toward their final destination before the afterlife...[break][break]

Curiously, there are four broken seals embedded in four mountains. Though Adrian Malcolm and YVELTAL may have seen their location upon their unceremonious entry, the spirit realm has shifted since their last visit, rendering each broken seal far apart from each other.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 01 examine the broken seal to the north, found against the base of a mountain.
  • 11 use the move 'destiny bond' or 'perish song'.
  • 15 become lost in the mist.
  • 16 search for suitable locations to set up camp/base.
  • 🗺️ utilize a paradox pokemon in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ must explore the dissonance between his current life and his privileged upbringing.
  • 🗺️ 's skills from being a private investigator must be pivotal in some way.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
THE BORDER: ARE
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 2:26:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It had been a long while since the deaths of Shawn and Nathan still made her feel guilt especially since she felt she wasn’t stronger in protecting them from Dorian’s attack on the gym. Going through the rift into a spacious area filled with floating islands and translucent bridges along with the mist would remind her of the deeper underworld. Seeeing the wisps of the dead head up into the afterlife and the stone spires jutting out, the royal wonders if she could find the spirit of the head officer of security at Josh’s gym.[break][break]

Luckily, both and were there to help her with exploring this area for the first time since they may have been there before. “I’m glad you two are here with me since I’m afraid it’s my first time exploring this area.” The Galarian royal gives a nod to both young men while her Mismagius floats near her. “Though it does give me a bit of unease from the creepy atmosphere it gives off.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 2:46:02 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Death had always been something Aidan dealt with, it had always been something that followed him like hos own shadow but to see a place that embodied the idea of death was always surprising to him. Death had always been something Aidan thought everyone dealt with in their life, the longer he stayed alive only showed him he had simply seen it happen more than the average person.[break][break]

This had been the second time he stepped into what some people would call the afterlife but for the people of Hoenn this place had simply become a extension of their region, one of the many strange phenomena that had become part of some daily lives, the unnatural simply became the natural here.[break][break]

Aidan would look towards with a small smile as she spoke about feeling a little at ease because of the company. It felt nice to have someone trusting him once, made him feel like he mattered and that making right choices were worth it. "Grab onto that uneasy feeling and use it for strength because it doesn't go away." It was true, this was indeed his second time stepping here and that cold shivering feeling never leaves. "Should we do this differently than last time, ?" The one other person who decided to come back with him after their last unsuccessful expedition.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] ,

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 3:40:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Towing the veil of death once more. Rowan had though he'd had enough of it the first time, especially after had brought him so close to the brink once before. Why he brought himself back again, was beyond Rowan. Perhaps it was the sheltered upbringing he'd endured, driving him instinctually towards adventure, towards danger.[break][break]

"Anything would be better than last time." He remarked, his gaze drifting towards as he spoke. "I suggest we move faster than last time, as well." Spending too long in a place like this was bound to have detrimental effects upon one, both physically and mentally.[break][break]

"Good to see Remy let you off the leash, Elise." Rowan smirked, poking fun at his friend. "Shall we then, you two?"
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 23:52:49 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

A piece of advice from Aidan would make a lot of sense since she always used her self-doubt to change that into strengh to believe in herself more. “I’ll use it for strength to get through this place, yes. That is what my cousin would’ve said to me whenever we could explore places we haven’t been to before.” Still, this place looked more like an underworld in myth with the long dead spirits rising up from the smoke. Had her cousin been to this place before? He may have been doing research in the other rifts too.[break][break]

As Rowan remarks that it was good that Remy kept her off the leash and tells them to get going, the royal laughs a little. “I argue that he wants me to keep up on my appointments with my assistant.” She doesn’t mind that he poked fun on her a little while she gives him and Aidan a nod. “And we should get going. I’ll see what i can find inside this odd place.” [break][break]

Mana follows after the Galarian Ambassador as she goes up the path to the base of the mountain to look over a broken seal to the north, probably something that could be important a bit later.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: examine the broken seal to the north, found against the base of a mountain.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 5:17:47 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidan4"]
[attr="class","mainaidan"]

Aidan would nod in deep agreement once Rowan mentioned that anything would better than their last trip here, it was true. Different than stories and tales about drunk fun escapades, their last time here was bordering on nightmarish but he had a better feeling about this round. Acknowledging Elise's interesting way of taking his advice with another nod, at leas he knew someone would listen to him.[break][break]

It didn't take a genius detective to figure out that both of his companions already knew each other, better this way, kept things short and fast, less time with their mouth moving meant more time with their legs moving instead.[break][break]

As Elise found her way forward finding an interesting broken seal Aidan remembered one small problem they should try to avoid from last time. "Try to stay close together, the mist is confusing..." He'd say looking back towards Rowan who should have been there but the mist had already enveloped their surroundings and Aidan had no vision of his two fellow adventurers.[break][break]

"Well... Fuck." Perhaps he should have been a little faster on warning Elise. He did have faith they would meet up once again after all getting lost was always part of a small adventure.[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] &

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.aidan4] --accent: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .mainaidan] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidan4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,028 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 5:33:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXPEDITION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: