Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:47:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Following his conversation with , Zev walked down the hall to Bee's office. Being in charge of intelligence, the admin also had access to update Team Rocket's member database.[break][break]

And as loath as Zev had been to make this update to his own file, he needed to do it. 's safety demanded it.[break][break]

"Bee," the Beast said once he'd been granted entrance into the office.[break][break]

Frustration and annoyance still lined his face, though his earlier restlessness had transformed into a more subdued moodiness since leaving Cillian's.[break][break]

"I need you to update something in the member database for me."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 21:04:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

Door locks unhinged and was granted access to Admin Bee's office.[break][break]

He'd made the room semi-comfortable since taking on the role of administrator. It wasn't homey by any means, but there was a liquor cart to slake thirst and lubricate lips, a seating area for more intimate conversation, and a large, immaculately organized desk at the center of it all. [break][break]

This was where sat as his fellow ROCKET strode into the room. Immediately, it was obvious that something was a little off about Zev. The look on his face spelled trouble.[break][break]

"Of course," Barnaby assured, gesturing for the man to sit in the chair opposite his desk. "What is it that needs updating?"[break][break]

There was a spark of curiosity, thinly veiled, in the way he posed the question.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 19:13:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev took the proffered seat, opting not to pace across Bee's office as he'd done in Cillian's. At least Zev trusted that the underboss would not care to use his brief lapse of emotional restraint against him. He could not trust the admin in the same way.[break][break]

"My personal file," Zev said, a note of reluctance underscoring his tone. "My marital status, specifically."[break][break]

The marriage itself was not a source of shame or regret for him. Instead, his reticence stemmed from the admission of such a personal matter. Zev was a creature of secrets. Confessing something about his private life felt akin to giving Bee a weapon to use against him.[break][break]

"My wife's name is , and she's also my contact at the Mossdeep Space Center. You can look her up on their staff page if you need confirmation."[break][break]

He gestured to the computer on Bee's desk.[break][break]

"I need her marked as a protected individual."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 3:58:36 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh all the things could have said, that was by far one of the lowest on Barnaby's list of guesses.[break][break]

The admin's eyebrows shot up in unmasked surprise, but he barely skipped a beat as he offered his felicitations.[break][break]

"Well, I suppose congratulations are in order." [break][break]

Barnaby never really thought Zev would be the type to pine after a woman. Still, he refrained from commenting and busied himself by loading the ROCKET database onto his main monitor. On the second monitor he searched for via the Mossdeep Space Center website, as Zev had recommended.[break][break]

"One moment while I get everything up..."[break][break]

When her staff portrait loaded there was an almost imperceivable shift in the admin's expression. A flicker of recognition that he hid behind a facade built upon years of lying. [break][break]

Fuck me. What are the odds?[break][break]

had seen this woman before, on that resurfaced island. [break][break]

He'd hurt her, too. She looked much more beautiful in her photo than she did screaming in pain beneath him.[break][break]

"I'll need some identifying information. Date of birth, wedding date, employment, that sort of thing."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:38:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev had no response to Bee's congratulations. He had not married Nenet out of love, after all, but to protect her.[break][break]

He did, however, notice a flicker of emotion pass over the admin's face as he typed at his computer. Zev turned his cold stare upon Bee, searching for meaning behind what had slipped out unnoticed, however briefly.[break][break]

Instead of commenting on it right away, however, he rattled off the requested information. "October 13, 1989. Senior Astronomical Observer at the Mossdeep Space Center."[break][break]

Zev watched Bee's face for any reaction to his next question.[break][break]

"Have you seen her before?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 1:41:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

truly exemplified the role of administrator. [break][break]

The clacking of keys was a short-lived sound; within a few moments most of the necessary information had been entered into both and 's files. It was easy considering the scientist already had a profile within ROCKET's database. She was already being watched, as almost everyone was at Mossdeep Space Center.[break][break]

To Zev's question the admin quirked an innocent brow.[break][break]

"No, I haven't, but..." He smiled, more devious than congenial. A flicker of candlelight in his eye from the CHANDELURE in the corner added to the effect.[break][break]

"I was just thinking," There was obvious humor in his voice now. Arceus, what was he about to say?[break][break]

"Isn't she too pretty for you?"[break][break]

What a way to deflect. Hopefully it wouldn't lead to Zev choking him out with taloned, crystal-tipped fingers. That would definitely be bad and not at all something Dove Barnaby would want...

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 3:23:37 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nothing in Bee's face or tone of voice indicated that he was lying. Zev had no reason to be more suspicious of him over any other member of Team Rocket who had been present on the resurfaced island.[break][break]

His teasing remark, however, earned him a frown that contained more surprise than actual anger. Zev had not expected to hear that sort of comment from Bee… but then again, he didn't really know the admin, either.[break][break]

"If she was any less pretty, she wouldn't be good enough to be my wife," the Beast said, as if that were an obvious truth.[break][break]

Then he paused as a thought occurred to him. As part of Team Rocket's leadership, Bee was known to have a vast network and an amiable personality, wielding both with formidable success.[break][break]

So Zev chose to divulge some information: "She was injured recently by someone in our organization. A broken arm, a sprained ankle. If you hear anyone from the lower ranks boasting about it, I'd like to know."[break][break]

Asking for help was not something that came easily to Zev, and other people were frustratingly difficult to command. But he had given over to Bee. Surely the admin would consider this an equivalent exchange.[break][break]

A life for a life.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 0:46:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Barnaby's eyebrows scrunched together in feigned, yet convincing concern.[break][break]

He really did feel bad for hurting . If only had made her existence known a little sooner.[break][break]

Ah, well. It's not like had killed her. A lucky cave-in had prevented that unfortunate event.[break][break]

"I'm sorry to hear that. What was the situation surrounding her injury? I might be able to help find the perpetrator with a little more detail."[break][break]

It would be the exact opposite, of course. But Zev didn't need to know that. It would only complicate their relationship in a way that would be detrimental to ROCKET's cohesion.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,672 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:48:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Bee was right to ask his question, but Zev found himself without an answer. He shook his head. "Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get more details out of her yet. She's still recovering," he said. [break][break]

Whether would ever speak about the assault was something he could not predict. For now, all he could do was let her rest. [break][break]

Having done what he'd come to Bee's office to do, Zev stood. Though his irritation lingered, he was beginning to accept the reality that nothing could be done—yet. [break][break]

"If she tells me more, I'll pass the information on to you," he said to Bee before turning to leave the admin's office.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 22:32:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Alright. I'll keep an ear out in the meantime."[break][break]

And with that, trudged back through the door from whence he came.[break][break]

sat quietly for a moment, reflecting over this new revelation surrounding . He could innately feel how much this situation might become a thorn in his side down the line.[break][break]

How best to cover my ass? The admin wondered idly, leaning back in his chair.[break][break]

Barnaby knew he likely needed to tell someone in the higher brass, just in case this all came back to bite him. Thinking through his options, the most sensible choice was...[break][break]

.[break][break]

"Hmm. I should give Cillian a call."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BACKFIRE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:41:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)