730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 20:38:07 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Johanna thought the day would never come. She couldn’t even remember the last time when she had just walked through the Theme Park as just another visitor.

What had it been, a month, two months? Too long. She had thought stepping down as Gym Leader would’ve given her more time. But what little time she had acquired, had been consumed even quicker by the administrative work.

As she walked by the many ecstatic people that had visited the theme land even in the winter snow a profound sense of happiness welled in her.

To think it has been almost a year… The thought still didn’t feel real to her.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 20:36:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

TThough she had been to the Magnificent Funtasia during the summer month, Joyland was one of the amusement parks that everyone in Ever Grande talked much about. She knew that the carnival had the same rides from Joyland itself though Elise grabs a map of the theme park in case she could get lost. Moving her dark blue coat to give her warmth, her gloved hands spread out the map of Joyland when her Lurantis comes over to see what ride they would try in the middle of falling snow. [break][break]

As fate would have it, a rather familiar blue-haired face would be among the crowd of people walking across the Joyland grounds and when she sees them disperse, the familiar presence was none other than her first opponent at the Booty Bump Showdown and the proprietor of the theme park itself: Miss Johanna Joy. Elise does remember that Miss Joy ran the Ever Grande gym until the other woman had to retire.[break][break]

“I’m so glad to see you again, Miss Joy.” Elise comes over to greet the blue-haired woman with a little wave as Misaki follows the ambassador in curiously looking at the other lady. “I think you do look a bit happier running your amusement park than the gym now. It does look like trying to run a gym is harder work.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 13:40:50 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Johanna had been deep in her own thoughts when a voice called out to her. Luckily having experienced similar situations before she barely let it show. Instead going with the flow as she took in the view of stranger…

Wait on second thought. This was no stranger at all. Johanna recognized her opponent from the Booty Bump Showdown.

“Thank you, and I am glad to see you again too, Miss -” She paused for a moment, hopefully not long enough for it to show as she tried to remember the name. “- Calcifet.” The name came quickly enough, though admittedly her pronunciation of the foreign name may have been a butchery, but she would leave that up to Elise’s capable ears to determine.

“Running the Gym was rewarding and fun. But alas I am only human, and I could not do both at the same time without it affecting the quality of both.”

“So, what brings you here today?” Johanna figured it was pleasure, but it wouldn’t be the first time someone used her theme park as backdrop for some boring business.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:28:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though Johanna might have butchered the pronunciation of the ambassador’s last name, the female royal doesn’t hold it against the former Ever Grande gym leader. She focused more on the Joyland owner talking about running her gym being fun for the challengers, but she was only human and could run one thing. “I understand that, it’s why I asked about making my gym training at his gym part time, so I can focus more on ambassadorial work for Galar.” A nod came from the dark magenta haired woman since she knows Johanna’s issue with juggling multiple things at once.[break][break]

As Johanna asks what Elise would be doing today, the ambassador answers the blue-haired woman’s question with a little smile. “It is my first time visiting Joyland, so I wanted to relax from my very busy schedule at the embassy.” The Lurantis moves her head to look at the map that the ambassador was holding. “She wanted to come too.” Her remark addressed the curious female Lurantis who wanted to see what rides Joyland had on the map.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 8:23:11 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Surprise befell Johanna as Elise admitted to this being her first visit. Not that it was a bad thing, rather it was merely an opportunity presented to her that she had not foreseen.

“Well, if it's your first time here -” She paused momentarily pretending to think about her options though she had already made up her mind. “- and assuming you don’t mind of course, then let me show you two around!” Johanna offered.

And as she waited for the inevitable proclamations of not wanting to impose themselves, she tried to gauge which place would be best to take them. Would it be the thrilling rides of the Thrill world, the fantastical immersive experience of Wonderland or the enchanting tranquility of the Tranquil Forest.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Hello there! (Social)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 6:39:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
| (NO REWARDS)