Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Furret Riding Class [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2024 2:51:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the waters hadn’t thawed since the weather from last month and January hadn’t warmed up yet, Elise would take her Lapras to slide on the frozen lake. The royal ambassador looks over to the happy water type using her flippers to move around on the cooler ice and Thetis being part ice type really helped in making her Pokemon feel happy in their preferred environment. Putting her winter gloves together and fixing her dark blue coat, the female Galarian royal warms herself up during the falling snow up from the grey sky.[break][break]

Beside her, Kage the Gengar feels the snow onto his head and he shakes it off. His hand catches one of the snowflakes as he feels the texture of it. “You like the snow, don’t you? It’s really better than being out in the summer last year.” The dark magenta haired princess smiles down at her Gengar and she hears him respond in his own language of Gengar noises.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Bond Bridge (January)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,954 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Furret Riding Class [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 3:47:07 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Brr, it sure was cold! The weather couldn't have been timed any worse for Josh and Elise to meet up on the sands of Route 118, near a very frozen Mauville Bay. As the Gengar and Lapras were at play alongside the royal, a CHILLING NEIGH would echo from the west.

A Glastrier would approach the two at a frightening speed, perhaps far faster than any Glastrier had ever seen. A Type: Null trailed behind the ice-type, as well. A rider dressed in a black winter coat was sitting astride the equine, controlling the legendary Pokémon with confidence. Only one trainer in Hoenn could make a traditionally slow Pokémon that fast.

It was .

With a slide that draped their path in ice, the Glastrier slowed to a stop not far from the ambassador and reared sharply, startling the Gym Leader. "Whoa, Hylda!" he cried, turning white-knuckled beneath his gloves. "Easy, girl!" Josh bounced as Hylda's hooves hit the ground in a heavy impact that caused snow-covered sand to explode around them.

"Sorry about all that," Josh apologized for his Glastrier's behavior, the regal horse snorting. "Thought the weather was supposed to be a lot nicer than this. Instead of being in the low 50s, it's in the low 20s. Sure you don't want to reschedule this until it gets a little warmer?" he asked, a hand on Wiley's Poké Ball.

7798g2S4 Aleph obedience roll

{WC: 203}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Hylda         Glastrier      Good
Wiley         Furret         Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Furret Riding Class [M]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:01:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise is first to see the galloping Glastrier and her rider while the Gengar and Lapras were a bit busy playing on the ice. While the Galarian ice horse was usually the slower out of the two, his was much faster than any Glastrier she had seen. “Hello Josh.” A smile came onto the face of the diplomat when he asks if she was sure that she’ll have to reschedule when the weather was a little warmer. “Oh no, I’m fine with holding it now. I’m quite used to cold weather since I live in a colder country.”[break][break]

That country being that Galar had its fair share of winter times that were colder.[break][break]

Thetis comes sliding in to greet the Glastrier when the female Lapras sees the horse. Along with the Gengar sliding onto the ice, the Lapras is natural on sliding onto the ice with her flippers and she wasn’t clumsy about it. “It looks like my Lapras really took to Hylda there too. She looks so happy in seeing her.” Elise laughs a little while the Lapras cries happily at meeting such a rare ice type Pokemon.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Bond Bridge (January)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,954 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Furret Riding Class [M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 3:25:03 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The ice was only thick near the shore; away from the beach, the Lapras could swim if she was so inclined. The curious Aleph got a bit too close to her, perhaps nicking with one of his claws by mistake. "Aleph, I guess if you're so energetic, we can proceed as planned." He looked like he wanted to play-fight with the legendary Pokémon, which Josh would oblige after he slid down from Hylda's back.

Clicking open two Poké Balls, including the one that was in his hand before. from within them emerged two unlikely normal-type steeds. One was a Linoone with a raised seat that kept its rider's feet from dragging, although just barely. A shorter rider would have an easier time than a taller one, Josh just barely short enough that his wouldn't touch the ground. The other was a Furret that looked like it could U-TURN fast enough to unseat just about anyone. "These two are Screech and Wiley. You said you wanted to learn with one of them the other day after work, right?"

9wr12p_2 Aleph obedience roll

{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Hylda         Glastrier      Good
Wiley         Furret         Good
Screech       Linoone        Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights