Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:26:52 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Whatever doubts she'd had before dissipated at the change in his demeanor now. A strange pity stirred in her at the way he stated that bleak reality aloud, and she lowered her utensils to look at him fully.[break][break]

"It sounds like you had to grow up young."[break][break]

She paused again, attempting to find the right words to convey her thoughts.[break][break]

What right did she have to pry about his life, really? She'd come here to hurt him, and if he knew that, he'd never divulge any of this so freely. All the same, she heard herself speaking those forbidden questions aloud, prying this door open that should have stayed closed.[break][break]

"Was it very lonely after? You... don't speak as if you ever considered them family."[break][break]

If anything, Matias seemed to disdain with every fiber of his being. He resented his brother almost as much as the dark-eyed figure revealed by his grudges to Wo-chien: a long-dead father with expectations impossible for any boy to bear.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:39:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

has no right and yet she pries with ease, asking questions to further open the door into what should have stayed buried.[break][break]

"why should i? they don't consider me family, so."[break][break]

it's only fair, he believes, to show them the same level of respect and attention they'd given him. they never considered him family; they said they did but he knows better now that it was only to try and appease him so that they could mold him into someone he was not.[break][break]

after another bite, he continues.[break][break]

"it was always lonely, but yeah, with them it felt worse. i didn't end up staying with them for long, though, before i left to enlist."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:54:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Some people are worse than your own company."[break][break]

A distance clouded her eyes as her memories rose in answer to his own.[break][break]

Nothing about her married life had felt like her own, not even her name. 'Lisa' was a name that her husband had given her, and 'Bortiforte' the shackle that bound her to him.[break][break]

She'd been painfully aware of her unbelonging in that house, always.[break][break]

"Mm, I don't blame you for enlisting. I used to fantasize about escape in a similar way. I think it's why I..."[break][break]

Abruptly the confession cut out as her eyes widened, and she smothered her own admission before her mind could process it in full.[break][break]

Some things were too dangerous to dwell on: what pushed her to resort to murder, or what drove her to sell her freedom to a terrorist organization.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 6:59:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"why you finally killed him and escaped?"[break][break]

had cut her admission out in such a way that would have left anyone wondering and wanting to pry for more. he feels the same, though he doesn't need to pry as far as others would because of what he knows. he reveals as much, expressing his thoughts calmly, matching the ambiance of the evening.[break][break]

"i admire what you did, you know. not many would have had the strength to do what you did."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 7:09:37 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's nothing to admire, really."[break][break]

She couldn't look at him, not while talking about this. He was so strangely gentle when discussing such an ugly topic.[break][break]

Was that the soldier in him, maybe? Or the monster?[break][break]

"It took about ten years. You made your escape sooner, and you drew strength from it. I suffered, then made others suffer as much as I could bear, until I couldn't bear to endure it anymore."[break][break]

Her hibiscus drooped a bit, and she blinked, a hand moving to tend the blossom so that it was more securely tucked behind her ear.[break][break]

"I'm sorry," she said then, apologetic at the shift in mood. "This was meant to be a nice dinner. Tell me, what was your favorite memory from before you joined the Silphs? Back in Kanto."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 7:50:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it is something to admire; the part of him that believes so is neither the soldier nor the monster. what exactly, he's still not sure.[break][break]

"don't be sorry. it's still a nice dinner."[break][break]

but as moves the topic along, shifting it back to him, he allows her to do so, not wanting to dwell on the past and to sully their evening.[break][break]

"for what it's worth, i know your journey hasn't been easy, but i'm proud of you. this life you've built is yours."[break][break]

hoping to restore her hibiscus to health, he shares more of himself.[break][break]

"i don't think i have many if i'm being honest, but probably when i found ash, my charizard, though he was still a charmander back then. i didn't think he'd survive considering the state he was in."[break][break]

he pauses, unsure where to start or even how to.[break][break]

"it's a long story but i basically stumbled into a building and found him locked up in a cage, likely to be sold on the black market. i couldn't get him out at the time but for whatever reason, no one came for him, and so i freed him the following night."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 8:05:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

His affirmations, as ever, left her adrift in her own guilt and uncertainty. There was nothing to admire, as she'd said, and there was nothing to be proud of either.[break][break]

At least, Elisabeth hadn't thought so. Which was why she allowed the conversation to flow in another direction, focusing on him instead.[break][break]

"Was Ash your Daisy?" she asked him, tilting her head. "Your first Pokemon?"[break][break]

What a heartbreaking image he painted. She could imagine it, a boy of four or five years old salvaging a little Charmander as lost and displaced as he was.[break][break]

"It must have been difficult, nursing him back to health all on your own."[break][break]

Particularly with such precious few resources.[break][break]

She continued her meal as she listened, wondering for a moment how things might have gone differently had their paths crossed sooner. Something told her that the Kantonian boy with a Charmander wouldn't have gotten along with the daydreamy Kalosian with a Wurmple. [break][break]

He seemed the type to pull on someone's braid, then when they cried, argue that he'd done it because he liked them.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 9:46:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he nods, briefly thinking of when told him about daisy, reflecting on how different their childhoods had been.[break][break]

"it was but i managed."[break][break]

the most difficult part was finding a spot to hide the fragile charmander while he nursed it back to health, doing so by rationing his food and also by stealing what he could find. he remembers the adrenaline he felt when he would sneak out at night and also the dread he felt not knowing if the charmander would even still be alive.[break][break]

"did you know i only learned to read after the silphs?"[break][break]

chuckling, he leaves the curry for now and reaches for his drink, sipping to wash the spice down his throat.[break][break]

"there was this book i found while out dumpster diving one night. to this day i still have no idea what the book was about exactly but i remember it had a violet cover, and that it had a page folded, and on it was a phrase someone had highlighted. i couldn't read it, so i asked a stranger to read it for me."[break][break]

he pauses, clearing his throat.[break][break]

"ashes to ashes, dust to dust. they told me it spoke of life and death and how, in the end, we all meet the same fate, and that makes us no different than one another."[break][break]

he had taken that phrase and defied it, refusing to accept that this would be his life. no more scavenging for food, no more struggling to survive. he would do whatever it would take to carve out his own path.[break][break]

which he has, with fire and blood.[break][break]

"i don't name my pokemon," he says, recalling his interaction with not too long ago, "but i did name him."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 18:16:29 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"It's a good name," she said, smiling softly. "The story that expression comes from isn't always about death, did you know? It's a story of resurrection, also."[break][break]

Fitting, for a man who'd refused his fate out of sheer will -- whether it was one imposed on him by the Silphs, or the League.[break][break]

A quiet voice in her mind wondered if he might defy the fate she'd prepared for him, too. She wasn't sure if that thought frightened her or relieved her.[break][break]

"It's funny. I think people see your status in the League, the surname you bear, and the Avatarship you carry, and they think life is easy for you. That you can do whatever you want without consequences."[break][break]

She rested her chin on her hand, considering him with an uncharacteristically gentle look in her emerald eyes.[break][break]

"But you were reborn through hardship. You earned the things people envy you for now."[break][break]

It explained why he thought she'd be proud of her own achievements. He was rightfully proud of his own.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 18:47:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"well, i sure have been proving them wrong."[break][break]

from house arrest to mandated league surveillance, he wonders what's next for him. prison time? the thought (possibility) is laughable.[break][break]

the gentle look gifts him is not unfounded considering the topic matter but it still is uncharacteristic. he does not mind it, however, and returns it with ease.[break][break]

"i earned them the same way you have. the difference is i've learned to embrace my past and my actions to the point where i have no doubts about them."[break][break]

to the point where all his wrongdoings have become right because without them, he wouldn't be the person he is today.[break][break]

"i am where i am because of me and no one else, same as you."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 19:00:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I don't like to dwell on my own past," she said, eyes flitting away from his again. He seemed so intent on circling back to this same well of conversation, and she could only dance away from it for so long before he dragged her back to it. "I'm not proud of it. I don't... I made sacrifices I'd prefer not to, and I..."[break][break]

How to explain this to a man who never doubted himself? How to justify her discomfort in a way he understood?[break][break]

"I mourn the version of myself I had to give up, to become who I am now," she said finally, and there was a smallness in her voice as she did so. "I mourn that there is no way of returning to her. In many ways, she was a better person than I am."[break][break]

Did he mourn the boy he'd been in Kanto, too? The one who had never known the Silphs, the one who couldn't read a book he'd found in a dumpster and had to beg a stranger to explain to him?[break][break]

Had he ever grieved his past, the way she grieved hers?[break][break]

"You'll laugh at me for it, but I pretended to be that person in Hoenn for a little while." He'd met that version of her in her flower shop, feigning a polite and mild-mannered persona. Pretending she was like everyone else in the region, instead of the imposter she felt she was. "It didn't last, though. It never does, because the sting of resentment for the unfairness of it all never goes away."[break][break]

It was why Wo-chien had chosen her. She could never smother out that anger at her own suffering in its entirety.[break][break]

She couldn't be content with the freedom she'd earned, because she'd paid too dearly for it.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 5:46:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

somehow, as though the wills of many universes demand it, they arrive at the topic of mourning, and the conversation he had with from another universe remains fresh in his mind. because he hadn't grieved his past until recently when he reflected on his past and accepted all that had happened to him.[break][break]

his efforts are but a mere small step, not even a stride, but it's a start.[break][break]

"it doesn't matter if she was a better person. that's all subjective. what matters is the freedom of choice, of living, and that person you mourn would never have been free."[break][break]

this that sits before him now is free because the choices she has made and continues to make are her own.[break][break]

"i call you my florist not because i want you to be that person i met, but as a reminder of just how far we've come since then."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 6:14:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You say that," she began, "but... I know that's not true."[break][break]

Hadn't she seen that? Hadn't Celebi shown her all those realties, of versions of her that didn't struggle and suffer the way she had?[break][break]

A vision of her standing with in the fields of Floaroma Town, a ring sparkling on her hand, briefly distracted her before she swept the bittersweet image away.[break][break]

"Either way. You don't have to say things like this to comfort me. Really." Again she smiled at him, the effort a weak attempt to reassure him. "I appreciate it, but you don't need to exhaust yourself trying."[break][break]

Was it ironic, that he sought to comfort her like this when he was the one who deserved sympathy between them?[break][break]

Guilt churned again within the pit of her stomach at the notion, and she swept that thought away too, pushing her bowl towards him with quiet encouragement instead.[break][break]

"You said you were looking forward to this, but you never got a chance to try it I don't think. Here."[break][break]

She looked at him imploringly, offering him her spoon.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 6:33:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i don't say it to comfort you."[break][break]

nor does it exhaust him, but very well. he lets the topic move along without further stoppage, flowing down the path he had set out for them as they continue on their peaceful evening together.[break][break]

glancing at 's offered spoon, he leans in but stops, grinning as he looks to poke fun at her.[break][break]

"i think the romantic thing to do would be to feed it to me."[break][break]

curiously, he watches how she'd react.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 6:43:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Didn't teach you that it's rude to beg for scraps at the table, Matty? Tsk."[break][break]

There was no malice in the way she laughed at him, sounding genuinely amused as she met his brazenness with her own.[break][break]

"I thought he was good at training his dogs, but apparently not."[break][break]

She dangled the spoon teasingly over the stew, taunting him as a smirk crept across her lips.[break][break]

"Given that, would you say you're due for a reward for good behavior?"[break][break]

The playful condescension came so naturally to their banter now, she couldn't seem to stop herself.

[attr="class","pkmn"]