saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:41:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the seemingly random mention of catches him off guard but whatever awkwardness that comes from it quickly fades at the sound of her laugh; how genuine and carefree it sounds.[break][break]

"he did, but i think he gives in a little too easily. guess he has a soft spot for mutts."[break][break]

his laugh joins 's, mingling as he plays along.[break][break]

"i would. haven't i been good?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 1:12:06 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh? I don't think anyone could accuse you of good behavior, no."[break][break]

She couldn't seem to stop herself from enjoying this little tête-à-tête more than she should.[break][break]

There was an addictive quality to the cat-and-mouse of it all, the batting back and forth like a Persian pleased to find a Rattata between her paws.[break][break]

She shouldn't be indulging in this little pastime now. Not with him, and not like this, and not in the moments right before she planned to hurt him most.[break][break]

Habits were harder to break than circumstance, and hers reflected in the wicked gleam of her smile.[break][break]

"Isn't it beneath a man of your station, to beg?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 4:21:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

if had trained him well, matias wouldn't even be here right now, well past the point of entertaining his confusing dynamic with . he'd be at home, doing nothing, laying low, and being simple and boring just like kyle suggested.[break][break]

but, no, he's here on his own volition, chasing after highs and lows that come so naturally with .[break][break]

"it is, but i find that i don't mind it much depending on who's on the receiving end of it."[break][break]

he grins.[break][break]

"for you, elisa, i'd beg."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:04:55 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"How disappointed the League would be to hear that from you."[break][break]

Their dynamic confused her as much as it confused him. Possibly moreso, given he was the one who had pursued her relentlessly out of a desire to make that dynamic happen in the first place.[break][break]

Regardless, Matias begging was an amusing mental image for several reasons. The thought drew a smirk across her lips, mocking in its humor.[break][break]

"But by all means." The spoon was surrendered back to the bowl as she pushed it towards him, disregarding what he wanted as she said, "Enjoy your meal, as I'm quite done with mine."[break][break]

For a moment she dared to wonder what would happen to him after all this ended, before she pushed that uncomfortable thought away.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 5:48:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"more than they already are, i imagine."[break][break]

for as much as he brings to the table, he knows there's no stopping the way his erratic behavior would make them feel about him. he can change, of course, but he wonders if it's a little too late. if so, why try?[break][break]

his grin stays even when pushes the bowl towards him.[break][break]

"thanks."[break][break]

but it quickly turns into a pout.[break][break]

"aren't you going to feed me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 6:22:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

He was such a silly, petulant creature sometimes.[break][break]

"Don't you want the authentic experience?" she asked him flatly, and it was a joke that only she would understand between them. "This isn't exactly an omakase."[break][break]

For all his disdain for the Silphs, they were unnervingly alike in some ways.[break][break]

Sighing heavily, she lifted the spoon once more and ladled it in the stew, continuing to spare him an incredulous look.[break][break]

"You realize how ridiculous you are, yes?"[break][break]

Then before he could answer, she silenced him with exactly what he'd asked her for.[break][break]

To bystanders, the gesture read less romantic and more like malicious compliance.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 8:28:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"y—"[break][break]

silenced by the spoonful of stew, he gobbles it down as though he'd been starving for days, never breaking eye contact with once, not even after he swallows.[break][break]

how amusing that he didn't even have to beg for it. she almost seemed too willing to indulge in his wants.[break][break]

"that was nice."[break][break]

licking residual soup off his lips, he gestures.[break][break]

"do you want me to feed you, too?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 0:41:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Ugh. You're revolting."[break][break]

He ate like a mannerless animal.[break][break]

She abandoned the spoon as if it was poison to touch, letting it clatter on the tablecloth as she spent an exceptionally long time wiping her hands on her napkin. Her hands weren't dirty, but she felt a desperate need to cleanse herself after that disgusting display.[break][break]

"No," she retorted sharply, regretting this tiny indulgence she'd given him and suddenly uninterested in giving him any other. "I've lost what little appetite I had, thanks to you."[break][break]

A stance she reiterated when she refused dessert from their attentive waiter, instead handing off her plate to be rid of this now-abhorrent meal.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 4:32:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

revolting is a strong descriptor but in this case, it's fitting so he accepts it with grace and gratitude, dipping his head to acknowledge her kind words.[break][break]

"you can be so dramatic sometimes."[break][break]

as denies dessert, he reaches for what remains of the wine and pours it into their glasses.[break][break]

"so, we've reached the end of our lovely dinner. any thoughts so far?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 16:16:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"That you are far from the Casanova that tabloids believe you to be,” she retorted, accepting the wine with a nonplussed air.[break][break]

It baffled the mind, really, that they’d gotten to this place at all.[break][break]

She’d needed his assistance for her quest in the Mirage Island, and she’d seized the opening his desire gave her to achieve that leverage. That had been the initial impetus, but something like this was a struggle for her without some understanding of the man she was involved with.[break][break]

It had been that bond formed between them, of two souls driven to mutual insanity by their patron, that had allowed her to take that step forward.[break][break]

Admittedly some small part of it had been spite for the Silph name, too.[break][break]

”And your thoughts?” she questioned him, an eyebrow lifted.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 11:11:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"right? they make me out to be some kind of player who goes after anyone who bats their eyelashes at me but in reality i've only been going after one person, and that's you."[break][break]

's criticism is lost on him as he takes her words in a positive light, preferring to think that she's supporting him rather than berating him which she does far too often.[break][break]

which is also why, when asked the same question in return, he already has an answer ready.[break][break]

"better than expected. i thought you'd have yelled at me at least once, maybe twice. if anything, it's surprising that you haven't."[break][break]

why?

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 20:25:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"You almost sound disappointed. Did you want me to yell at you?"[break][break]

The check was left on the table between them, a not-insignificant number tallied upon it. Perhaps he'd been trying to impress her by taking her to a more expensive place, she thought. Something about him didn't convey a sense of wealth, though, and she half-wondered if he'd ask for her to foot the bill.[break][break]

Hm. Maybe his table manners were what caused her to doubt his financial stability.[break][break]

"You don't have to perform the part of a loyal boyfriend for me, Matias," she reminded him, taking another sip of wine before she continued. "I've said this before, but I don't expect loyalty or fidelity from you. I have been operating on the assumption you're sleeping with other people, to be frank."[break][break]

"Like I do," she almost added, but caught herself. He'd never taken that news particularly well, despite the fact her relationship with had existed long before Matias had weaseled his way into whatever the two of them had.[break][break]

The idea that had such a singular focus on her actually... unnerved her, slightly. It made this gambit riskier than she'd anticipated it being.[break][break]

It made the handing off of this Red Shard to him a greater betrayal than it already was.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:41:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"maybe a little."[break][break]

he'd come here expecting as much, anyway, so the lack of yelling from almost leaves him feeling blue.[break][break]

"perform? ha!"[break][break]

his laugh is barked out as he reaches for the check, not even bothering to glance over it to make sure there aren't any additional charges the restaurant may have snuck in.[break][break]

"this isn't an act, elisa. i've told you this before and i think i'll have to keep telling you, but this is real for me. i'm not like this because i think this is what you expect me to be, i'm like this because it's, well, me."[break][break]

paying with cash, he closes the check and holds it out for the waiter before shrugging.[break][break]

"think of it what you will."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,581 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:09:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

What did that mean? What possibly could be 'real' about this for him?[break][break]

His laughter invoked a silent suspicion in her. The more carefree and at ease he seemed, the more rigid and unsure of herself she became. None of it made logical sense. To pursue her so single-mindedly was a goal that had no long-term value for him.[break][break]

There was no picturesque future sharing a ranch together in the countryside he could look forward to; there would be no wedding bells on the horizon as the League celebrated his choice to stay alongside her; there would be no concerningly rambunctious children that screamed and quarreled like blonde banshees that he could call his own.[break][break]

She was, in the best of possible circumstances, an ill-fated and doomed love affair. And she was not the best of possible circumstances.[break][break]

"You overthink things," she could hear scolding her again, chastising her like it was such a simple oversight on her part. She watched Matias leave a wad of cash behind, erasing a paper trail of his presence with ease, and met his gaze across the table once more.[break][break]

"What happens now?" she heard herself ask him. "Has the night been all that you wanted?"[break][break]

It hadn't been -- he never got this cheerful before a farewell. She was learning enough of him to know that much.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,265 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THE LAST SUNSET
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 5:14:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"pretty much, yeah."[break][break]

again, simple.[break][break]

showing some form of civility finally, he dabs at his lips with the napkin before discarding it on the table. he stands, then turns to and offers her his hand.[break][break]

"but i don't want it to end yet, so, walk with me?"

[attr="class","bottom"]