Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Pink Princess [M/Aqua][C]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 3:48:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

With a third gym badge from Navy under her belt, she wanted to come along to Granite Cave with the sheriff since he talks about the league having another Pokemon that was on par with ’s Zekrom in terms of the pink princess being one of the league’s powerful battlers. Elise had looked at the reports of Dewford having rifts from the Ultra Deep Sea and some were a little troubling since the Pokemon there in the rifts were Ultra Beasts. [break][break]

“My cousin says that he got to join AQUA recently. I know he will be able to be in more combat situations since he has Zekrom and is more experienced.” The ambassador says while they were going inside Granite Cave. Since she will mainly be medical support in the league, the female royal can help with healing up injuries if people get hurt. “I want to help everyone in a way that I can be on the side lines. Alexei ended up having to guide me through how he treats everyone’s injuries as a medic himself back at the Kyurem incident in the Silent Icelands.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 12:34:34 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
RIDDLE OF STEEL

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

Navy listens to the young woman talk, eyes scanning the cave. Nothing has jumped out at them yet. If there are angels in the cavern, they lurk unseen in the darkness. For now, they are afforded the privilege to talk in peace.[break][break]
Diancie sits nearby, listening to their conversation. Elise and Diancie seem to be mirrors of one another. She is but the Galarian princess wrought in stone. Each is every bit as beautiful as the other. Elise’s hair even reminds him of the jeweled princess Pokemon.[break][break]
Don’t sweat it if Prince has got more combat experience. You don’t gotta fight. There’ll be things only you can do, Elise. That’s what Hoenn needs.” Diancie hums along with the words. They tread dangerously close to one of the rifts. On the other side lurks monsters, monsters that find the flesh of princesses most palatable.[break][break]
You worked with a legendary Pokemon before?” Anywhere else in the world, anywhere at all, and it would be a stupid question. Yet here they are in Hoenn. Hoenn makes the impossible possible.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 7:40:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“You are right, Sheriff. I can be the support that everyone needs in Hoenn since that will be the only thing I can do while the combat capable are on the front lines.” Her response came with a smile since she’s very much okay with trying to help everyone while she’s on the side lines. She could feel the creeping anxiety when she and Navy move a bit closer to the rift which would be the source of the monsters coming to wreak havoc in the cave systems.[break][break]

Glancing at Diancie, the pink jeweled princess appeared to be listening to the royal ambassador’s conversation with the sheriff. With the regal bearing of the bejeweled princess before her, Elise thought that she and Diance had more in common with each other. She and the royal pink princess of diamonds acted very much like elegant and refined princesses.[break][break]

Like a opulent gemstone, even the Galarian princess thought of Diancie to be a very beautiful royal just like Elise was.[break][break]

When Navy asks his question, the female royal shakes her head a little. “I did not work with a legendary Pokemon before, so it is my first time.” Being with a legendary Pokemon who acted more like her did make the small sense of unease in coming close to the rift much better for her nerves.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 0:45:53 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

RIDDLE OF STEEL

Probably for the best you haven’t.” He walks as he speaks with her. Nothing’s come up yet, no screaming Mother Brain like the beast he fought alongside . Just empty cave, and the occasional Sableye. The sheriff notes, with some curiosity, that the Sableye bow before Diancie as they pass. Perhaps they respect the beauty of her gems. Perhaps, like mankind, they covet what beauty they are shown.[break][break]
Working with legends is bad for your health.” The pang of pain in his warrior’s heart serves as testament to that, or just how many agents of legendaries meet abrupt ends. “I feel bad for Prince. may carve a glorious place for himself in the legends later generations will recall when they tell their children about this time of troubles, but glory so often ends in an early grave. He wishes that for neither the prince or the princess.[break][break]
Makes me feel bad for whoever King ends up picking.King being the strangely informal nickname he’s given to Calyrex, who rests beneath Ever Grande’s dyna tree. “’Cause I get the feeling he’s not the kind of guy to just sit around under a tree when he can help people.” Navy quite likes Calyrex, if the warmth in his voice is anything to go by.[break][break]
Least I hope he isn’t.” The words seem a quiet prayer in the dark.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 6:05:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her elder cousin and his Zekrom were now targets for Rocket and since he was picked by the Black Yin Pokemon, she could worry about Rocket going after him for betraying their organization. “Then… I can’t help but worry more for Remiel and Zekrom since Remiel is taking so many risks to create his ideal world.” She replies in concern for the dangers that Remy had put himself in just so that he can make his ideals a reality. He probably didn’t want her to be the same…if she got picked by a legendary Pokemon to have it stick with her.[break][break]

As Navy talks about King, Elise guessed that it was his way of calling the Calyrex that stayed with the Dyna Tree in Ever Grande City. “Commissioner Goode has asked me to meet the High King of Bountiful Harvests in person, so I’ve met up with him at Ever Grande City. I’m so glad to see that His Majesty is doing so well and I know he loves stories.” The purple-haired princess smiles when she remembers the Calyrex looking up at her though she figured that he wouldn’t remember much of the memories of the other ‘Galar’ in their dreams.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 7:01:10 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

RIDDLE OF STEEL

He remembers words from a visit to this world’s Galar. It lights his face with a pensive smile. Whoever the scholar was who wrote those words, he had a creative mind.[break][break]
There’s power in stories, Elise. There’s all different kinds in the world. Pokemon can’t tell each other stories. They can’t speak, most of the time. That’s where we come in.” Humanity sings their songs, tells their tales. They capture experiences on camera and put it on the silver screen. Humans, and humans alone, can do that.[break][break]
They say Hoenn got shaped by Kyogre and Groudon back when the world was new, did you know that? They nearly destroyed everything fighting each other, until folks asked Rayquaza to come down and save them. Rayquaza did, because he’s good.” A trace of his old childhood adoration is pulled from the closet of distant memory. “Mythology and language, Elise. See it? We used our words to ask Rayquaza for help. Afterwards, we remember all three in the stories we tell each other. Of course Calyrex wants to hear ‘bout that.”[break][break]
Diancie looks between them both. Navy wonders what that princess’s story will be one day.[break][break]
What kinda stories have you told him?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 22:38:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The King of Bountiful Harvests couldn’t speak to her normally and she had seen him possess people to be his vessels for talking. When the small king with his crown spoke to her, he sounded very eloquent. [break][break]

Since coming to Hoenn, many of the locals spoke of the legends between Kyogre and Groudon. The feud between the beasts of the sea and land enthralled her into looking up the region’s mythology. Remiel himself was interested in the giant sea basin Pokemon that is now loose in Hoenn’s seas. [break][break]

“I know that oration is better for the King to understand our stories in his memory.” Elise enjoyed listening to the others tell the King stories, ones that were different from the other and didn’t overlap with each other. All of the other storytellers at the King’s audience were like bards from Galarian yore. [break][break]

Sheriff Navidson asks her something and she gives him her reply with a solemn smile. “I told him fairy tale stories that I’ve made up myself.” The second part of her response is a bit more somber. “And I’ve opened up to him about stories of my own feelings, fears, and insecurities about my two positions.”[break][break]

There were some other things she hadn’t told the King about in stories, but she planned to for another meeting at the tree he rests at.[break][break]

“When I come back to see him, I want to talk to Calyrex about my mother. She is not long for this world since my mother has a terminal illness.” The royal ambassador tried her best to keep herself together while she had to deal with the inevitable passing of her mother.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 4:11:06 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

RIDDLE OF STEEL

Wish I could help.” He says with utmost sincerity. His hands are meant for destruction. Creation, much less healing, are tasks for better men than he. Would that he could fight what ails her mother, beat the sickness out of her like every other great dragon in the world.[break][break]
I’m here for you, kid.” He shouldn’t call her that. She’s not too much younger than him, but she reminds him of a kid sister. Some part of him is thankful he never had a sister, given how his father always acted. Joshua Navidson was not a kind man. He’s thankful Arceus spared any potential that fate. Elise and deserve better than that.[break][break]
He places a gentle hand on her shoulder. Diancie comforts her as well. Though the gem princess just met her human counterpart, she can spot grief and a wounded heart.[break][break]
It’s good, you’ve been telling him stories. Keep it up. He needs to hear more, if he’s gonna help us. I think stories about fairy tales are important. He’ll listen, about your mom. Maybe he’ll know what to do.” It’s empty hope, but it’s the only other comfort he can offer.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:32:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She’ll let him call her a kid despite their age difference, but the sheriff does remind her of the big brother she wanted to have. Much like how acted with her when they were younger children. Remy had always cared about her than his actual sister and twin brother, her two other cousins, who they never get along with her for a reason. [break][break]

When Navy puts a hand on the ambassador’s shoulder, Elise will let him comfort her and Diance comes to comfort her too. Their touch leaves her with a small sense of relief that they’re both here for her.[break][break]

“Thank you, you two.” She says when Navy speaks his piece about the King of Bountiful Harvests at Ever Grande’s Dyna Tree. Though the King was younger than she thought he would be, the memory of the other ‘Galar’ still lingered onto the memory of the King there. [break][break]

“I will keep telling him stories and help him restore his power.” A nod came from the foreign diplomat. “And I’m sure he’ll do something to help with her illness.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,969 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 5:55:13 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

RIDDLE OF STEEL

Just keep in mind, there’s always a chance he can’t.” He does not mean to sound stern, but he hears the tone. As much as he lectures to her, he lectures to a much younger Michael Navidson. That boy had prayed for Rayquaza’s help in an age before legends resurged. Like most who prayed, no god’s help was forthcoming.[break][break]
Or he won’t. Sometimes, you have to figure things out on your own.” A small pause. Navy looks up to the roof, its dark ceiling. Moss grows along the wall on the edge of the granite. Even in this desolated cave, life finds a way.[break][break]
And sometimes…people just get sick.” Life plays out. Death is the natural conclusion to thinks. That makes him an abomination, he supposes, but it hardly seems a relevant talking point. Some resent him for getting a second chance when better men and women rest in their graves.[break][break]
Well, guess we’re fortunate.” Having made a full round of the cave, they’ve encountered nothing out of the ordinary. Diancie’s tremendous might goes unused, but he thinks that’s alright. Much like Elise, he thinks the gem is far more beautiful resting than when forced into conflict.[break][break]
Nothing in here for us to fight. Mmmm…kinda want some ice cream before we take Diancie back. Goode won’t miss her for a few more minutes.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 7:09:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB