december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
breathing history [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 15:46:22 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde has to admit, they've never been much of a history buff. They knew the past of their village in Kalos, sure, but that's mostly because it was impossible not to when you grow up there with only so much to the whole world. (It was never not enough; just limited, as they've found later, but not in a lacking way.) (They considered the thought, then let go of it.)

"You've been here before?" they ask their companion for this mission, Elise Calcifet. It's been a welcome surprise to not only have someone with similiarly eccentric fashion choices as neighbour, but also actually someone working the same métier as them! "I'm not sure how much good I'll do with logic puzzles, but if there's anything that needs some force, I've got you," they laugh, looking at the entrance with a curious glance.

As always, their Sylveon Sylv, coloured in black and red hues to match Lutgarde (and vice-versa), has a ribbon wrapped around his trainer's wrist, cooing seemingly in agreement with Lutgarde's words. "And Sylv will also help, of course." There's a moment of tensing muscles, preparing for the unknown that makes them both cautious and ... excited, in a way.

"I'll go first and you lead the way?" It remains unspoken, but there'd be an almost tangible sense of discomfort for having Elise (and anyone) go in front of them when the terrain's about to become potentially quite dangerous.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
breathing history [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 20:06:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ever since the dreamscape with the alternate ‘Galar’ happened, the Evergrande ranger cadet and current Galarian ambassador wanted to go back to where it all started: the Ancient Tomb. [break][break]

It was a little less awkward that she’d be working with a person who had the equally bizarre fashion sense like Elise had. The differences between their fashion choices appeared to be that the other ranger wore a Gothic Lolita style dress and the ambassador preferred the more elegant Victorian Goth ones. They both stand at the entrance to the Ancient Tomb while Elise’s Mismagius floats next to her mistress.[break][break]

“I have been here before I got pulled into an odd dreamscape of my country.” The ambassador responds to Lutgarde’s question since they had not been there before. “And I have no problems with puzzles or anything that needs a brain to work. The parts that need strength will be left to you.”[break][break]

When Lutgarde asks if they can go first, their question is met by a nod from the Galarian ambassador. “I will let you go first and I’ll lead the way.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
breathing history [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2024 21:08:04 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde pauses at that new piece of information - they didn't know Elise had personally taken part in that. "Will it be alright, returning here?" they ask, their voice unusually quiet as they asked for reassurance. From what they could tell, Elise's not to underestimated, and if they're here already ... well, they're here. Nonetheless, they couldn't help but ask to make sure. They've only heard of the events that have transpired, and even then, only briefly; everything that has happened in Hoenn is barely more than news to them - for now.

Reality would find its way, they think.

Their division of task is quite clear, though Lutgarde would do their best to try and help as best as they can - and if that's by standing beside obediently, so will it be. But for now, they gladly take the first cautious steps. Without having to say anything to Sylv, the Sylveon elegantly hops onto his trainer's shoulder, being one person less to activate any potential traps.

"Is there anything in particular I should look out for?" they ask as they go, following Elise's instructions. Their steps are surprisingly light for someone who used a firmer step - but it is taking effort for them not to stomp.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights