awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
AZ EXCURSION D: DAMC
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 10:47:09 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's search for the Winged King continued. At this point, she owed it to to find any clue that the fabled creature described in the Scarlet Book and encountered within the RKS Simulation actually existed. This Area Zero surely had manifested in Hoenn for a reason.

Riding on the back of her signature, shiny Hydreigon, the draconic cosplayer scanned a section of the massive, Terastal-infested cave for any signs of suspicious activity, glimmering crystals illuminating her surroundings. "Nothing here either... It's like all Paradox Pokémon have vanished."

TZmNxEhL
close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
You keep on trying but, I like your blood on my teeth just a little too much
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 21:11:32 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
"Well well, looks like we've got ourselves some company..."

[break][break]
The small binoculars focus on the odd-colored Hydreigon and its rider before flickering down in search for potential company. If they're around they're doing well keeping out of sight... which means she better get a move on, now she still can.

[break][break]
"Heads up, Neon," Tapping her earpiece the comms crackle to life. "Flier at your six, three miles out from your location. No visible third parties yet."

[break][break]
The binoculars rise a final time to pinpoint the Hydreigon's newer location before she gets up from her vantage point, making her way down a slope towards more open terrain. She's smack in the middle between 's and 's current locations, allowing her some leeway. "I'll make contact and see about some distractions."

[break][break]
The moment her comms fall back into silence she missteps- deliberately; together with a whole lot of debris and loose rock, Calliope comes tumbling down a good dozen meters, creating a noticable cloud of dust in the process. Hopefully it would prove odd enough for the dragon rider to investigate, while she pretends picking herself up again from her 'rather unfortunate fall'.

[break][break]
Letting her Mightyena out she remains seated in the pile of rocks for a bit longer, trying to gather her bearings. Although prepared for the intentional slip-up, Cal finds her body hurting a bit more than anticipated. Unfortunate, but it would aid her in selling this farce more easily.

[break][break]
If they baited, that is.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#35b2da;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

CaSrPjw1
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 21:16:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Crystalline glimmered as the leaves of the Tropius cracked through the cavernous protrusions, scanning, searching for the one that she had accompanied into the depths. It felt as if she had been twisted upon the wheel of time; brought back to the descent of the dragoness just as she was reminded of how she felt within the violent clouds of the resurfaced island, alone, afraid, wishing to make sure another which she loved was truly alright. Desiree manifested that things could be better this time, but in the end, all she could do was hope. It felt all too real after all the pain.[break][break]

A tear fell from her eye when she saw another, relieved that she would not have to bear the following moments alone; and that it was , one that she had pleaded effervescence for upon the shrine of dragons. The wings of the tree led her to the dragon rider's side with quick flaps, those that were met with a soft, pained demeanor rather than the idol's typical bubbliness. "Andrea," she said softly, holding out a hand out of welcome within the skies, ".. I'm so happy to see you."[break][break]

Had there not been a puff of dust and tumbling of rock upon the side, she would have continued further with momentary pleasantries- it seemed as if they were not alone, which was like a pull to her heart. Not a soul deserved to feel their bones quiver here, not after so many had been made to within the maelstrom of Kyurem. Her gaze turned to face the woman of white hair with a commanded approach, that which had become illuminated with an innocent channeling of SYNTHESIS upon the tree creature's fruiting collar.[break][break]

".. Are you alright?" She asked the woman as she landed beside her, guiding the neck of the grass type closer as a means of offering healing by touch. It was ultimately a habit of hers, trusting every soul until she was made to think otherwise- she believed she could make a friend, a third to accompany her in the curious search.[break][break]

"I'm Desiree," she smiled softly with her introduction, ".. and you took quite the fall, that was so much dust."[break][break]

X91St0|m

[break][break]

NOTES

- FALLIN FOR THE BAIT[break]
- fit check: x

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 9:04:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"You got this! I'm almost done with this test anyway!" The Beast said as his mega Gardevoir took a moment to continue forcing energy into the tera crystals trying to force them to create more paradoxes.

There's some specific quality about the crystals and the dream mist that creates. And while it's forms are catalyzed by human imagination, it has to be ready to receive this information correct? So what exactly did that? Would adding infinity energy help ready the tera crystals for paradoxes?

What was the specific link between the crystals and the dream mist? He's not ssure. For now, his team had captured and cleared out any paradoxes in the nearby area for Rocket to use and cultivate. The ecosystem would be fine in the end, since the paradoxes weren't even real until give or take a few hours ago.

Though at the mention of fliers, he frowns. "We'll leave no trace while you stall." he said ass she gave his pokemon a signal. Bodies of paradoxes, too beaten down to take back are crudely buried or pulled out form under the skies and into the rocky overhang they shared. "I've got some time, sending the rest of the team back to regroup at observation point 12." he added as he tried to stay out of sight. Though, as soon as he said it he could see in the distance a plume of dust. He doesn't even question it, looking at the grunts with him and silently signaling to hurry off.

mn1zDch|

total: 214

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 10:34:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Hi, Desi! Long time no see!” Hoenn’s famous PokéManiac waved back at the pink-haired idol, whom she hadn’t seen since glamping on New Year’s Eve with and the rest of the girlies. Due to all the alcohol they had consumed that night, many of the details were a blur. Next day’s hangover had been anything but pleasant.

Truth be told, that wasn’t the last time she’d seen Desiree. That honor belonged to the Dragon’s Den, where she’d spied her shattering a bunch of rocks in a frenzied state. For obvious reasons, Andrea refrained from bringing that up.

As soon as the dragon rider saw a woman tumbling down a hill, she rushed towards her without a second thought. “Are you OK, ma’am? Did you break anything?” Thankfully, Desi’s Tropius was already assisting the stranger with one of its healing moves.

“Gotta be more careful around here.” The eccentric cosplayer mused, while dismounting her Hydreigon. “If we hadn’t found you, you could’ve become a Paradox Pokémon’s lunch. Although I don’t see any paradoxes around. Weird…”

Very weird indeed. Before any further questioning could occur, a mysterious cry echoed from deep within the Terastal cavern.

[player]https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOENN%20MUSIC/MysteriousCry2.mp3[/player]

“Whoa, did you guys hear that too? Looks like I spoke too soon!”

JZQBekUs

ROLL 2-10. - Hear the following cry echoing from somewhere deep below:
close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 1:01:00 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
“Heh, no need to worry, it was just a small misstep really, the dust made it look far more formidable than it actually was.” Calliope rose to her feet with the help of the pink-haired woman's Tropius, gently petting the large creature. “See? Nothing hurt beyond a bruised ego.” she'd allow a sheepish smile to take over her face, eyes averted just in case they didn’t show the right amount of embarrassment one would expect in such a situation.

[break][break]
”And please, Cal's fine. ‘Ma'am’ makes me feel old.” The silver-haired woman managed to make her smile more genuine, finally looking both back in the eyes. ”But truly, you're a blessing in disguise. I got separated from my group a while ago and was searching for other explorers in the hope of tagging along… if that wouldn't be too much for you ladies?”

[break][break]
Amping up the desperation in her plea, Calliope rambled on when the dragon-cosplaying woman mentioned Paradox pokémon. ”Although I'm confident I could take one Paradox Pokémon on, but a second would be a bit-” Whatever else laid on her tongue died out as soon as the shrill cry echoed through the cavern. Although its sound felt distant, and with the knowledge that their Rocket squad's recent massacre took care of most Paradox pokémon in the direct vicinity, her Mightyena stood vigilant. Its fur raised, a low growl reverberated from deep within its body as it slowly bared its fangs and turned around. Calliope let it be, adapting a similar, wary stance.

[break][break]
This time she didn't have to act out the emotions she displayed to the foreign cry.

[break][break]
”What the hell was that?”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

5Jj6ygfw
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 20:11:32 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The banana tree creature trilled and leaped at the pets it received from the stranger, taking in all the love it was made to bear witness to each day it was able to truly live- all while Desiree wove her hands on the jewels spanning from its neck, untangling the knots that formed from flying so erratically. It was a blessing in disguise that the woman was okay after such a fall, all the more that she was in seemingly high spirits; ultimately unquestionable in the name of naivety, and as her name appeared to be 'Cal', there were a few bonus points added in on there.[break][break]

She had an old friend who shared such a name back when she first started in the music industry, and even though he was a he, namesakes came with their nostalgic pros. "That wouldn't be too much at all, you're more than welcome to join us," she chummed in response, giving a partially delighted yet distressed look in Andrea's direction, ".. being careful can only do so much for you, though.. I'm glad you're okay after that, even if it was tiny."[break][break]

Hopefully, the one she was on the grand search for after their fragmenting off was okay, too- she was desperate to know the answer to the question that she sought, but with his experience, he had to be. But her selfish mind led her to want to see it to prove it. Leaving one that needed acquaintance in the pits of the crystalline caverns to do so, however? That would tip the scales of selfishness a bit too far over, spreading petals of wilt rather than illuminance, those she did not wish to indulge.[break][break]

Cries like the ones that echoed were familiar, a constant echo that ticked through her mind in remembrance of what she heard before the eye of the distortion world had opened before she arrived in these specific parts. She flinched at the disposition, eyes scanning to catch a glimpse of what could have been the source and what she hoped to be another lucky encounter.[break][break]

"I've heard those a bunch, today.. but have yet to see what is releasing them," she said softly, winding her hands upon the back of the Tropius before lifting herself on its saddle. "Not sure if I'd like to see it, honestly.. let's start moving, it's not the best idea to stay in one spot for too long. We could become lunch to a paradox or something, you wouldn't like that, would you, Andrea?"[break][break]

Her smiles were met with anxious twitching of pastel lips. It was a difficult feat, trying to joke and remain lighthearted within her quest to reacquaint with the one she loved- but the mask remained partially on, all in the name of making a bleak situation feel less real.[break][break]

WxOtwnBN

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 0:42:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Before Neon can hurry off, his Gardevoir accidentally uses up too much energy. In an effort to finish this quickly, she explodes the tera crystal sending shards flying everywhere, and more importantly shaking some leftover paradoxes out of hiding. Though, instead of attacking, they run off. The Roaring Moon, fearsome as they are, understand power.

His Mega Gardevoir gives chase before he can stop her. "Wait! We're done! You blew up our test specimens!" he hissed as she floated after them. The pokemon dash away , shoving past the trio with loud screeches. Without care for the other humans in its way, the Megas Gardevoir blasted a MOONLIGHT to give chase to the paradoxes.

Neon reached up a hand to his comms. "Sorry, she's being impatient." He said as the pokemon's red eyes turned to the Leaguers and spy, bodies of Paradoxes came more into focus through the hole she'd blasted through rock and shrubbery.

1s7lQ1p3

total: 214

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 10:05:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The clumsy, silver-haired woman assured them that, despite her ugly fall, she was relatively unscathed. “You’re welcome to tag along with us, Cal!” The young PokéManiac beamed. “First things first, we need to find out what Pokémon made that cry--oooh, sparkly!”

The eccentric girl was distracted mid-sentence by a glint of gold at her feet, picking the Gimmighoul coin off the ground. Ka-ching!

Their search for the mysterious cry would have to wait, for a different roar boomed, a swarm of aptly named Roaring Moon outraging across the Terastal cavern. Although, upon closer inspection, they were actually running away from something.

“Chomper, look out!” Andrea warned her signature Hydreigon, who narrowly dodged the condensed blast of lunar energy. The three-headed drake bared its fangs and hissed, getting Worked Up at the sight of a Fairy type.

“Those Paradox Pokémon don’t deserve to become someone’s lunch either!” The dragon fanatic was all too eager to side with the paradoxes in this conflict, hurling another ball high into the air. “Barron, I choose you! Heavy Slam that bully of a Gardevoir!”

From the ball emerged a bulky Aggron. Like a giant anchor or an anvil, the armored rhinoceros descended upon the impatient Gardevoir with that big, Heavy Metal bum of his.

ZzKlQDO6

ROLL A 99. - Find a Gimmighoul coin or chest with or without the Pokemon. Receive a bonus 25 PD (once per thread). Indicate this in Mod Reqs.
close tab

played by

Aura

Cal
she/her
June 6th
???
Lesbian
Model
Grunt
awards
30 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calli
Calliope Alvara
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:49:11 GMT
Calliope Alvara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Acceptance. Both seemed eager to have her join the temporary team, something that sparked a hint of warmth within the woman's chest; a remnant of her old self from years ago. A sensation just as easily tossed aside in the scheme of greater things. She did not have time for such weakness right now. Maybe not ever. Not until she'd rooted out the evil that made her this way.

[break][break]
And that was day was definitely not today.

[break][break]
A large blast captured the threesome's attention almost immediately, and when the first chaos emerged in the form of a Roaring Moon barreling past in escape of the surprisingly menacing eyes of a hyper-focused Mega Gardevoir, she understood why.

[break][break]
"Sorry, she's being impatient." Her comms had sparked to life, Neon's voice sounding almost apologetic. Almost. She'd have many a things to reply to that, but bit her tongue and instead shouted at Andrea when she eagerly sent out her pokémon to attack the Gardevoir.

[break][break]
"Wait!" Gardevoirs are herbivores! Tempting, but too simpleton a thing to shout. Something more reasonable then. "You don't even know who it belongs to! Maybe someone was being attacked!"

[break][break]
To her Mightyena however the order was clear. "Intercept with Shadow Sneak, make it look like an accidental takedown." she hissed softly, making sure nobody could hear anything beside the intended move. The Mightyena disappeared into the shadows, a patch of darkness tearing itself from her shadow and blasting towards the Gardevoir. Once near it would appear and attempt to tackle the Gardevoir. In reality it would deal minimal damage and smack the targeted Gardevoir out of the Aggron's line of attack.

[break][break]
That is, if it didn't attack her Mightyena first. At best, Cal would have to resort to other means... as long as it bought the team more time to extract.

[break][break]

OPnZCvVa

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 19:54:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desimuah"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"Deserving..?" She said softly under her breath, eyes widened by the shattering of crystal and the rapid initiation of paradoxical and mundane pokemon alike. The words that vacated the dragon rider's lips cut through her heart into her soul; all this time, did others believe that the creatures of ancient feathers and chromatic metals deserved a chance at living upon the ordinary creatures, too? Having just come from culling an amassed horde of the strange creatures, it hurt to know that she could have sided with the wrong rather than the right. Especially, as she had fought in this mental conflict in the moments that had passed and dismissed them in the name of respecting her lover's wishes.[break][break]

Naivety, in turn, brought another Roaring Moon's blood to stain her bejeweled fingertips red with ancient blood- this surely was the punishment for her actions, those she believed to have reinforced the love and livelihood of innocent Hoennian souls. The thought of forming a mental caste system, a hierarchy of those deserving and those set to lay with the rubble, was too much to bear.. so she did not, as her mind sent numbness trickling down her spine and outward to the end of every limb.[break][break]

"It could.. belong to someone," she said in agreement with the silvernette, wavering back and forth as if she was a flower in fairy lights, numb, ".. I don't want to fight, anymore.."[break][break]

Yet, the Tropius that she had raised since it was a mere babanana was all the more triggered by the emergence of the paradox pokemon through the rip in the gemstones- it was angered by what it was made to witness in its past excursion, the attempted mealtime of its trainer it had grown up beside. Flapping its wings to meet the approaching Roaring Moon in the high cavern layer, it channeled deep-rooted draconic energies and pushed them outward in the form of a DRAGON HAMMER.[break][break]

She wondered within her numbness if Andrea would have attacked her and her pokemon, too, if they had rendezvoused hours earlier. Was this a step toward her descent rather than ascension? Her mind pleaded with the universe with each unknowing sway, honing into a single broken crystal on the ground rather than the flashes of hostility bestowed to and from all sides, even her own.[break][break]

wfCifz_Z

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

TLDR

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.desimuah]--accent:#fc799f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.desimuah]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desimuah .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights