Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
GC Excursion E: Elise/Josh
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 17:02:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

She’s glad to work with Josh as a fellow ranger for the rescue of valuable Pokemon stolen by Team Rocket. Some of the reports the ambassador read were that some of those stolen Pokemon were rare species in other regions like Kangaskhan. Elise figured that she can do some light conversation with Josh himself before they’ll jump into saving those Pokemon from their cages. [break][break]

“His Majesty, the High King, took note of me and wants me to prove to him about my leadership qualities.” That was the greatest honor that she didn’t imagine she’ll get given that Palkia had granted its patronage to Illeana two months back. “While he has not saw it fit to grant me his powers yet, he bestowed me a shard copy of himself for this Calyrex to travel with me and experience everything I do.”[break][break]

But she was grateful to have the High King see that he had hopes for her. The Calyrex that floats beside her now would be the same shard that the original High King gave her, considering that the original High King spoke that he had to remain in Ever Grande and keep the barrier on.[break][break]

wp_9t3OZ

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 19:07:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Seeing the Galarian royal alongside the High King filled Josh's mind with jealousy. So many of his friends had been acknowledged by one of the gods. Was Elise, Josh's student, about to eclipse his own leadership capabilities? As steamed as he was internally, that steam would soon vent away, as he would soon enter a "pact" with the "Paldean Forme" of the Beast he had chased for the majority of his life. He subtly shook his head before swallowing his pride.

"To think the one I had brought up as a leader would be evaluated by a god for exquisite leadership qualities..." Josh breathed a deep sigh as Elise floated the idea of becoming an Avatar. "I would be very, very cautious about accepting any sort of Patronage from the High King. I once thought the Titan of Ice, Articuno, to be a benevolent Patron. There are too many Patrons that dominate every aspect of their Avatars' lives. There are some days I wonder how much free will has..."

Josh would slide off Hylda's back, yielding to the High King to take a seat on his rightful steed. "O High King, for today's journey, take command of what is rightfully yours," he gestured toward the Glastrier. Aleph was already scouting ahead, the Type: Null looking for trouble.

KbxmXJzD Aleph obedience roll

Event roll

{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Aleph           Type: Null        Good
Sigmund         Iron Crown        Good
Tyrfing         Iron Boulder      Good
Hylda           Glastrier         Good
Alphamax        Garchomp          Good
Oberon          Sceptile          Good
·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 2:11:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Josh tells her that she should be very, very cautious about accepting a patronage from the High King, her mind goes to Remiel and Zekrom. He didn’t appear to have any regret when he got chosen by his legendary dragon and she thought avatarship wasn’t negative. “While I appreciate the advice, it is ultimately my decision whether I will accept it or not. But...Sheriff Navidson has told me that working with legendaries is bad for one's health.” The royal speaks where in the situation that she would get a patronage out of the High King, she still wanted to give her support on the sidelines instead of having the High King fight himself. [break][break]

While the diplomat wasn't sure if he'll be able to ride onto the gym leader's Glastrier, she'll send out her Galarian Rapidash to ride along with Josh and whichever Pokemon he chose as his land mount. "Sit with me, okay?" When she mounts onto the pastel colored equine Pokemon, her Calyrex sits down in front of her. [break][break]

mV7vyUQC

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 7:18:28 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
There were, of course, Patrons out there that built truly symbiotic relationships with their Avatars, being one of them. Even so, there were so many that seemed to rule their Avatars, subjecting them to unreasonable demands. "I wasn't trying to stop you. I was just trying to give you a fair warning was all." Josh echoed 's sentiments on working with legendary Pokémon. While he wasn't in cahoots with a god, the rider was working with two legendary Pokémon: Aleph and Hylda. Even if their Infinity Energy fields weren't quite as oppressive as that of a Patron, they still made Josh sick one day. "I have to limit how many of them I carry on my belt, even," he concluded from his trip deep into Area Zero with . The reason for the rash that day was far more complex than that, but being surrounded by an entire team of six rare Pokémon was still not good for his health.

Not wanting to exasperate the issue any longer, Josh clicked open Oberon's Poké Ball, the Gym Leader taking a seat on the Sceptile's back, dinosaur-style. "High King, lead the way!" he called out, wondering how Elise would keep up with them.

m5fhp1BA Aleph obedience roll

Event roll

{PC: 2}

·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 20:08:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I know, my apologies for taking it a little strictly.” The diplomat’s response came with a little apology. Though she hasn’t carried much of her other mythicals and legendaries like Josh had, she did have to admit that carrying at least one mythical or legendary was a good idea for the field. “And I get that, I don’t carry too much with me if I can’t help it.” A nod came when she sees the High King get used to sitting on a horse Pokemon that isn’t his steed.

When the Mauville gym leader sends out his Sceptile and mounts the green lizard, that was her cue to give Celeste a signal that the Galarian Rapidash starts to gallop. The Galarian Rapidash’s Agility makes her just as fast as the ghostly steed that the High King used to ride a long time ago in the Crown Tundra. [break][break]

tRENXCmw

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 23:52:21 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's frown began to disappear after Elise's apology. The High King was a wonderful partner for Elise; he couldn't have chosen anyone better in his eyes. Seeing Charles hold Hylda's reins and direct the ice horse expertly was a real treat, drawing out even more speed that the Gym Leader was able to. It was an incredible sight to see. That it took AGILITY from Elise's Rapidash and Josh pushing Oberon to close to full speed just to keep up was a testament to how in tune the two were with one another.

It would not take long for a blast of HYDRO STEAM to rise from beneath the trio, a desperate young woman and her Dodrio screaming for help. The cry of a Walking Wake would soon follow. "...Suicune?!" Josh gasped, keeping his eyes peeled for the aquatic dragon-type. Aleph was on edge, too, ready to pounce as soon as their paradox foe came into view.

vFZXPrjQ Aleph obedience roll

Event roll

{PC: 3}

·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 1:52:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The speed of Josh’s Sceptile and Elise’s Galarian Rapidash using the Agility move would be more than fast enough to catch up with each other. A blast of Hydro Steam takes the royal rider and her Galarian Rapidash by surprise as Celeste tries to dodge the piping hot blast of water. Though the envoy of Galar doesn’t know what Pokemon had this attack, she’s able to see what caused it.[break][break]

That Pokemon eerily looked like a dinosaur version of the legendary beast of water, Suicune.[break][break]

“It looks like Suicune…” Elise notes the appearance of the dinsoaur looking Pokemon before she sends out her Decidueye to help the poor woman and her Dodrio. Charles' Helping Hand being sent onto Takumi raises the owl’s offenses. “Trap that Pokemon with Spirit Shackle!”[break][break]

Dark arrows from the Decidueye shoots out surround the dinosaur Pokemon, so that it’ll be unable to escape. Takumi’s move should buy the scared woman some time to escape out of being attacked by her attacker. [break][break]

S_p7RmVi

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 2:52:27 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"That won't work, Elise!" Josh tried to stop her. "Suicune is too fast to--"

The SPIRIT SHACKLE, to Josh's surprise, kept the Suicune immobilized. Far from helpless, the dinosaur-like Beast roared, loosing two waves of DRAGON PULSE toward Elise, Josh, and their Pokémon: one from its forehead crystal, and one from its open maw. Those weren't flying-type attacks! Did this Hoennian Suicune, as Josh understand it, have dominion over dragon energy instead of the wind?

To Josh, though, their foe wasn't Walking Wake. It was Suicune. Wind powers or no, it was still a member of the Great One's Most Sacred Creation. It was a shame he had to fight it. Aleph pounced after the Dragon Pulse washed over him, Oberon, and Josh, the Gym Leader hissing in pain from the purifying dragon energy that burned on contact. All three of them looked like they had seen better days, the rider struggling to rein Oberon in the Walking Wake's direction for a powerful LEAF BLADE counterattack.

The Walking Wake's BOOSTER ENERGY began to glow, looking like it would be consumed at any moment. Were it given the chance, the formula would make the already fast paradox Pokémon even faster.

ysaComtN Aleph obedience roll

Event roll

{PC: 4}

Aleph           Type: Null        Poor
Oberon          Sceptile          Poor
·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 23:12:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“What do you mean?” She asks when Josh thinks the strange saurian Pokemon that they were facing in battle was a Suicune. That Pokemon did look like a Suicune, but it was far from the legendary beast of water and north winds. Josh’s Sceptile’s strength comes in the form of a Leaf Blade as it would cleave the Suicune looking Pokemon with his might.[break][break]

Charles provides another Helping Hand to increase the Decidueye’s offenses since the Calyrex is supporting the more offensive attacker. Takumi helps out the Sceptile and uses his own Leaf Blade to make his cutting attack onto the saurian Suicune. While she doesn’t know how strong the saurian Pokemon was, maybe it was a good idea to see how it did in battle against the two grass type starters. [break][break]

9MKG2pRU

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 1:24:43 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
"No time! We gotta act now!" Josh urged Elise. Aleph, sensing the immediacy of the situation, bolted toward the Walking Wake, slashing across the paradox water-type's side with his X-SCISSOR. Even with the two LEAF BLADES, one augmented by the High King's HELPING HAND, the Suicune look-alike remained standing. Drunk on BOOSTER ENERGY, the Walking Wake became substantially faster.

With a cry that sounded exactly like a Suicune, HYDRO STEAM began to erupt from around the Walking Wake, directing blinding, high-speed thermals outward from its forehead crystal. The searing steam caused Josh's and Oberon's skin to blister, and may have left Elise and her team in intense pain, as well. This Suicune had wind powers much like the familiar Johtonian variety, though its winds were searing hot instead of deadly cold.

The Gym Leader wailed in nightmarish pain, he, Oberon, and Aleph all on the ground in a heap. The last time his entire body burned so much was at Dewford when he had more Bullet Seed holes in him than a hunk of Swiss cheese.

vSn5RAn8 Aleph obedience roll

Event roll

{PC: 5}

Aleph           Type: Null        KO
Oberon          Sceptile          KO
·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 22:18:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A sense of urgency that came from her boss’ voice would have the gym trainer act with how much stronger their opponent was. Even with the High King’s Helping Hand strengthening the attack of Josh’s Sceptile, the Suicune look-alike was still standing. Booster Energy made the saurian Suicune a lot faster than they could keep with as the Hydro Steam coming from the mouth of that unknown Pokemon would leave Elise and her team of Pokemon in an immense amount of pain from the burning water.[break][break]

The Galarian Rapidash tries to keep her two riders safe as she collapses to the ground. With Elise’s Decidueye similarly feeling the same amount of burns, the royal ambassador gasps in pain from the burns left by Hydro Steam. Her pale skin blistered and she’ll look over to the hurt hare king. [break][break]

Right now, she thought of the safety of Josh, his team, and the wounded High King that she had to protect.[break][break]

“Please… Please be alright…” Though the worried ambassador feels the pain from her blistering skin, Elise held the hare king close. She’ll feel the soothing blue psychic glow surround her when Elise sees the bright green crown glow from the King himself.[break][break]

Celeste sees the glow come from the High King and she’ll return the favor by using her horn to release a Heal Pulse that ends up healing the High King of his injuries from the Hydro Steam.[break][break]

While Josh’s two Pokemon were unable to get up, the ambassador slowly gets up and lets go of the High King. Charles begins to heal Josh with Heal Pulse since it was the least he could do now that they have a fighting chance to battle with that wild Pokemon.[break][break]

Celeste’s Heal Pulse began to heal the Decidueye too as he’ll stand up and get in between the ambassador and the unknown Pokemon in order to protect her. [break][break]

b8NmfetI

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 23:42:43 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Charles' HEAL PULSE relaxed many of Josh's burns away, though it did not affect Oberon and Aleph. Sighing, he had little choice. He had to use his Sacred Swords against the Walking Wake. "Come on out, Sigmund," Josh huffed, getting to his feet. From the Ball emerged an Iron Crown that looked furious at the water dragon for attacking Josh indiscriminately. Cutting into the weakened Walking Wake's chin with his SACRED SWORD, the psychic-type landed the finishing blow.

The Galarian and Johtonian had kept one another safe. Without each other, their lives would be over at the dangerous paradox Pokémon's hands. "...Suicune's power is no joke, Elise. Let's get back to Oldale. I think I still need to go to immediate care." With that, Sigmund levitated Josh onto the steel-type Pokémon and kept a swift but comfortable pace to the surface.

|mPq6Cry Event roll

{PC: 6}

Aleph           Type: Null        KO
Oberon          Sceptile          KO
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 15:14:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The battle decided that the Paradox Sword of Justice would be the victor against the Walking Wake. Sigmund’s finishing blow would cleave the Walking Wake in two and all that would be left was to get to the Pokemon Center. With Charles finishing the healing with using Heal Pulse over the injured Galarian Rapidash, Celeste stands up slowly. She waits for the ambassador to get on when Josh talks about getting to Oldale’s hospital since he still needed immediate care.[break][break]

“Yes, I should get some medical care too.” Elise responds to her boss and mounts onto the female Galarian Rapidash and recalls her weakened Decidueye. The High King gets onto the pastel colored unicorn and the Galarian royal flicks the psychic reins of her equine unicorn to take them back to Oldale Town. [break][break]

hrpfcxbm

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 5:18:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: