Josh Devlin Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS:[break]THE BORDER

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

MT. PYRE[break]✥ THE BORDER

THE BORDER IS A MOUNTAINOUS PURGATORY OF MUTED SEPIA SMOKE. By floating islands, translucent bridges soar through the realm toward the heavens. Tall stone spires jut out from the spiritual mist. In the sky, the wisps of spirits can be seen heading toward their final destination before the afterlife...[break][break]

Curiously, there are four broken seals embedded in four mountains. Though and YVELTAL may have seen their location upon their unceremonious entry, the spirit realm has shifted since their last visit, rendering each broken seal far apart from each other.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 32 involve the eerie sensation of "death" marking you for reaping.
  • 36 a supernatural force compels you to make judgements on one another, where one's deeds or characteristics in life determine punishment or reward. punishments may involve killing (can revive by supernatural forces too)/temporarily cursing/hurting the other. not everyone needs to participate for this prompt to be fulfilled.
  • 40 encounter a vast field of humans and pokemon who have been petrified into stone. traversing through and between them will prove to be an unnerving experience.
  • 41 encounter a shard version (a physical manifestation, but not the original) of 's YVELTAL. it will attempt to destroy you for your meddling in this realm.
  • 42 have your character and/or your pokemon become petrified by the shard yveltal. it is a gradual or instantaneous process, and can only be reverted by having the yveltal strike the petrified victim again. the petrified trainers and pokemon in prompt 40 can not be revived for too much time has passed.
  • 🗺️ Utilize a legendary or paradox Pokémon in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ must help the souls of those who died in 's attack on his Gym pass on.
  • 🗺️ must explore his connection with his former Patron in some way.
  • 🗺️ must explore his connection with his former Patron in some way.
  • 🗺️ SPECIAL HUNT:  and will now be able to encounter and catch a MARSHADOW. you must be able to defeat or prove to the marshadow that you are worthy of training them, but this will be no easy task. they quickly learn you and your pokemon's movements, able to mimic their movements by analyzing or hiding in their shadows.[break][break]

Instead of a MARSHADOW, you may encounter and catch a PHEROMOSA OR BUZZWOLE that has managed to displace itself here. Whether it is here from Hoenn or another location in ULTRA SPACE is unknown.

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
THE BORDER: JAT
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 3:41:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
This was it.

After many visits to Mount Pyre, Josh was ready to free the souls of SHAWN EDWARDS and the ten other people that lost their lives to 's senseless attack on Mauville Gym last year. Those souls, trapped within the Border for a year, would know peace. They would get their eternal rest. And once Josh's time was up, he would live with them forever in paradise. Raptured by the Great One, to revere and worship Her for all eternity.

And what better Pokémon to avenge them with than the Hoennian Beasts: some of the fastest Pokémon in the world. Seated astride his Raging Bolt, Raikou, Josh leaned left to see around the paradox Pokémon's long neck. Flanking him were his Gouging Fire, Entei, and his Walking Wake, Suicune. Only the electric-type was equipped for riding; the others were not trusting of Josh enough to be willing to be saddled.

"Thanks for the help, Thomas," Josh's voice echoed over the mostly empty, otherworldly sky. "Any sign of that snow cat?" he asked, the RAINBOW FEATHER pinned to his inert SYGNA SUIT gleaming. "My primary objective is still to release the souls of the eleven that died, but if we run into it again, I want to catch it." Little did he know that the Chien-Pao would never align itself with a trainer as pure as Josh...

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Saber         Manectric      Good
Aleph         Type: Null     Good
Raikou        Raging Bolt    Good
Entei         Gouging Fire   Good
Suicune       Walking Wake   Good
Swift         Raikou         Good
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 17:48:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It had been some time since Thomas last visited the Border. After having helped the spirits of two Johtoan children who died to Rocket's attempt on the Region with , life had kept Thomas from the Border.

In that time, Thomas had finally acquired a Sygna Suit of his own. One that corresponded to Mordred, his faithful Ceruledge.

Riding on the back of his Iron Crown, Thomas looked to the Gym Leader. "Of course.", Thomas replied to the Champion. "I faced off with its phantom almost a year ago, before the rescue of .", Thomas relayed to Josh. "After that, the last I heard, its true form was spotted in our world, clashing with Zamazenta. That was before we were trapped in 'Galar.'", Thomas continued.

Of course, Thomas got stuck on the opposite side of the chaos. The clash between Zaican and Ting Lu. A creature he no doubt knew still roamed their world.

"If you could get it first, that'd be a massive help to us, for sure.", Thomas replied.

Little did he know, was partnered with Chien Pao.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 5:39:55 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/1234272125284646992/FERAL_Dark_Ambient_Music_for_the_damned_Deep_Atmospheric_Ambient_Mix.mp3?ex=6632c3fe&is=6631727e&hm=2bf106ef2de4daf1e8ce33a22d2eed606d467e7fa3e04f4ce277bda647b4abda&[/player][break]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Adrian finds himself settled between the headstones and shrines, come to reclaim a prized object nestled somewhere atop mt. pyre. Howitzer could not be with him here—he would not risk it—and perhaps it was best he hadn't. Plucking the item of his fixation from its pedestal, the trainer found himself floundering through a void of space-and-time. Something had caused him to become displaced in the nether space between worlds, before marooning him there within the lands of the Border.

[break][break]

oh no. disbelief quickly gives rise to shock and worry.

[break][break]

There is no immediately discernible exit. Adrian stands on a high rise slowly parting away from nearby landmasses. The border remains eerily surreal, and time has not favored it. The world does not seem to breathe easily around him, as it once had — it feels to be holding its breath — perhaps with anticipation.

[break][break]

he feels vulnerable here. unwelcome.

[break][break]

Meandering through the landscapes using what means were available to him, Adrian would eventually find his chosen path, skulking through the wastes in hopes of going unnoticed by its inhabitants.

[break][break]

he cannot see how the very world bends around him, bringing him closer to its desired outcome...

[break][break]

they would notice his arrival long before he acknowledged theirs, if only by happenstance.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/fpdJW6m/100pxA.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 7:48:15 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh tilted his head toward Thomas, who was also on a powerful paradox Pokémon's back. "Yo, Thomas! Sick ride you've got there," he complimented. From his knowledge of the species via Sigmund, he expected to be able to push Raikou the Raging Bolt quite fast. Not all-out, as there were very few Pokémon that could keep up at such a blistering clip, but fast enough to get the adrenaline flowing, as well as the Infinity Energy if he were to send Saber out as well. "Galar brings back some memories. You know, Thomas, all I need is that sword, and I'll be a Knight of Thunder again."

The encouragement was appreciated, emboldening him to continue on his dangerous endeavor. "You know me by now. Legendary Pokémon or no, there's no appropriately-shaped Pokémon I can't saddle. Have you seen how fast that cat runs? It would be perfect for me," he bragged, half daydreaming about how he could slice through even the most wicked curves atop the ruinous creature.

As the legendary look-alikes continued deeper, the canyon opened into a vast field, statues of people and Pokémon dotting it. He recognized several of them. "Thomas, look at them," he pointed to a group of them, a sense of fear and dread making his hair stand on end beneath his suit. "They're... they're the people who died in the Gym attack last year," he slowly reported before shouting fruitlessly. "Shawn! Shawn! Where are you?!"

40 encounter a vast field of humans and pokemon who have been petrified into stone. traversing through and between them will prove to be an unnerving experience.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 17:46:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Thanks. Got them during the chaos that followed Kyurem and Hoopa's antics.", Thomas remarked.

Josh's enthusiasm towards riding Legendary Pokemon made Thomas chuckle. "Believe it or not, I abstained from making a weapon from the Necrozma Shards. I was afraid the gear crafted from them would infest us, like they infested Pokemon coated in its 'armor.'", Thomas recalled to Josh. As far as the vision went, such a fear failed to materialize.

Was it just his paranoia causing him to turn his back on an asset? Or if they got more time with them, would his fears have come to light?

"Yeah, I fought a 'phantom' of Chien Pao last year. Before the real thing clashed with Zamazenta. I was with at the time, and one other. We got trapped inside of a Jubokko Tree with it. Had to have my soul knocked out of my body to phase through the snowbank, in order to reach a lantern at the entrance to get us free.", Thomas recalled to Josh.

Upon reaching the field, Thomas felt a shiver down his spine. The field of petrified bodies filled him with dread. He knew all too well who was responsible for this macabre scene. Yveltal, his former Patron.

And speaking of Yveltal, Thomas spotted a familiar face in the area. "Josh, be careful! We got company!", Thomas barked, practically snarling.

"You here to pick us off!? You carrying out Rocket's orders, or you doing it for Yveltal's favor!?", Thomas barked at , a hand hovering over his belt of Pokeballs, as if ready to draw at a moment's notice.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 19:58:37 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

He might've liked to continue this little jaunt unaccompanied. But it was not to be. While he passed through scores of petrified silhouettes—thinking them ancient—a closer inspection had made him realize they were somewhat contemporary, perhaps even modern. He would recognize none of them, not that he had hoped to. But while he made his observations, a cry came out from afar—he had missed it in his peripheral, blind to their approach as he observed the scene of disaster, trapped in stone...

[break][break]

"Stop thinking so little of me," he quickly spat at Thomas. He vehemently opposed Thomas' words. For the other he spared no comment, as they shared no history. All he could glean of them, as they had blurted out conveniently, was that they were plighted in their pursuit of a Shawn. He might not have immediately realized he spoke to the husks surrounding them. But it hardly mattered now.

[break][break]

His eyes flicked between them as they sat astride two uncouth specimens unlike those of Hoenn. More aberrations, huh? As if they hadn't done enough meddling—for every resource the League or Rocket tapped into, their exploitations gave rise to unseemly creatures. These latest few inspired disdain.

[break][break]

"I came here for my own reasons." As if he'd ever tell. Though he doubted any League dogs chomping at the bit would give any care to that. He would have to deal with them in his own way. Conveniently, the stony bodies betwixt them offered a comfortable buffer—and he doubted they would be so indelicate as to trample them.

[break][break]

"..." So it was a stalemate, then. Adrian too poised himself to grab a pokeball reflexively, though he always gave consideration to the matter, hoping to dissuade a battle by brandishing alone. Something else had been bothering him, though...

[break][break]

"...Who the fuck is Shawn? And who are you?"

[break][break]

The question would hang on the air for a moment.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
36 thomas benoit cannot speak of adrian, or to him directly, e.g. tongue tied.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.ibb.co/fpdJW6m/100pxA.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 2:58:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The talk of the snow cat brought back some memories of his own, both fond and harrowing. "I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one," Josh added. "You know Raikiri, my Zeraora? The one that runs on all fours? I traded a Marshadow I befriended to Kyle to get him. Ended up having to battle that very same Marshadow as part of the title match with him."

As Josh heeded Thomas' alert, an enormous, three-armed figure cast a giant shadow over the petrified graveyard. Raikou purred, then let out a roar, the Raging Bolt on edge at the presence above as well as . As the shadow passed over the Champion and the long-necked Beast, he began to shake with the sensation of Infinity Energy being drawn from him, whether it was from his suit, his mount, or from him directly. It was a cold feeling, freezing him from the inside out.

Josh was about to say something to Thomas when the shadow slowly became larger. The source of that three-armed shadow had marked him for death. It was a Pokémon that and would be intimately familiar with.

YVELTAL.

32 involve the eerie sensation of "death" marking you for reaping.

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 3:56:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' attempts to retort only resulted in incoherent babbling. Thomas' eyes went wide. His attempts to warn Josh of who Adrian was, given his hard feelings towards the former Executioner, were also nothing but incoherent noises.

If looks could kill, then they'd have done Yveltal's job a thousand times over. How dare this traitor judge him!? Did he not know of how much the man had screwed everyone over, by handing Yveltal to Rocket on a silver platter?

A supernatural force overcame Thomas. Glaring at the other former Avatar, Thomas pointed his finger to Adrian, causing a curse of his own to fall upon him. One that marked him for the same betrayal that he suffered. That everyone suffered, thanks to Adrian's foolish choice.

And who better to demonstrate the nature of his betrayal, than the very Pokemon he came to trust. Just as those who came to trust him were betrayed by him.

"Yveltal!", Thomas finally barked, as he felt himself being marked for death.

A Buzzwole, who was no doubt displaced, attempted to attack the Shard of Death, only for the bird to unceremoniously blast the insect with its Oblivion Wing. The Buzzwole found itself quickly petrified by the attack, a final panicked cry was heard, before it was fully encased in stone.

"No hesitation, open fire!", Thomas ordered his Iron Crown.

The Iron Crown responded by launching a pair of Tachyon Cutters towards the Yveltal Shard. Internally, Thomas was grateful he could still speak at all.

tags:
notes: Adrian Malcolm's Pokemon have turned against him, and will no longer obey him, until the curse is broken.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights