Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,870 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:48:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Flames and smoke were still rising from the stage. There was no end in sight for them to be doused out unless someone else had a Water type Pokemon. The Rocket that was interested in her didn’t come closer now because of his Pokemon, a Gengar, being fought against by her Marshadow and Noel’s Pokemon. Noel had also attacked the grunt, a testament that he was still a friend who cared about her too. [break][break]

Coughing comes from the ambassador when she tries to side step around the Toxic Spikes. Her blue-haired friend urges her to help the old man too and she doesn’t have time to chase after the Rocket grunt that the nefarious man would’ve tried to harm the older civilian.[break][break]

“I will give you back up.” She gives a nod before her Marshadow comes to her side. While Noel goes to help evacuate the other civilians, she switches out her Marshadow for the Calyrex shard to have Charles help with cutting off the escape route that the Rockets were taking.[break][break]

The green bulbous crown on the leporine king starts to glow as he attempts to use Psychic powers to hold some of the Rockets in place. After how they were targeting her cousin, Elise wouldn’t want them to harm her family any longer.[break][break]

fCZ2Fcbr

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Switches out Marshadow for Calyrex shard[break]
♔ Cuts off the Rockets' escape with Calyrex shard's Psychic[break]
Active Pokemon: Charles the Calyrex

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 3:04:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]State of the Region 2024

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

LEAGUE EVENT

[player]https://file.garden/Zl0EVAzAvyz0wM1j/Pok%C3%A9mon%20Black%20%26%20White%20-%20Gym%20Leader%20Last%20Pokemon%20Music%20(HQ)%20%5B%20ezmp3.cc%20%5D.mp3[/player]
[break]
Pokémon Black & White - Gym Leader Last Pokemon Music (HQ)

THE FINAL BREATHS

Law and chaos, truth and deception; the longer the conference trailed onward, the more these opposing symbols overlapped, until deciphering became a fool's game to play and lose.
[break][break]

By now, the majority of civilians had made their escape. Whether it be through a miracle, or the kind act of members of the league sharing their aid, today, the result of decisive actions saved lives. And yet, there was no victory to be celebrated. Not with fire still coalescing around the city's center, licking up the walls of offices and stores. Not when wounded children and parents still cried out for their families. Not when violence still raged, ever the more outspoken.

[break][break]

Its this reality, stripped away from the beauties of hope, that found himself stuck within, staring down at the doll, at the flag, and all the implications strung in-between. Beaten, his Kleavor was the one to enact revenge.
[break][break]

Fleeing from the scene, a shroud of black and red was caught racing toward the sidelines, readied to jump onto his corviknight. Freedom was inches away, locked away behind a mere millisecond, because for him, and many others, the world snapped into darkness.
[break][break]

SLASH hit. Blood escaped his torso, crimson red. The rocket's gasped could be heard, as agony poured out through a shrill scream.
[break][break]

Still, his body found his Pokémon, and together they vanished.

[break][break]

[break][break]

"Oh, I'm-"
[break][break]
No warning heralded the dry cough that lunged out from the old man's throat. Leaning forward, the man let it out, his shoulders shaking to its vicious demand.
[break][break]
When he finally straightened himself, its with bloodied lips.
[break][break]
"I'm just fine. Just a bit stung, but I'll pull through!"
[break][break]
His weary smile offered no support. It was clear to that somehow, some way, through the midst of chaos one of the spikes had made contact to his skin. And, without immediate care, it wouldn't just be coughs wrecking havoc on his body.
[break][break]
But would not be aware of timer ticking behind her. Caught onto the strings of revenge, PSYCHIC aimed to entrap those that still lingered. Namely, a grunt who'd been left near the edges of the conference, with Bastiodon serving as a shielded means of escape.
[break][break]
"Let go," she gasped, PSYCHIC clutching around her torso. It was a vice-grip, near impossible to escape without external help. The more she struggled, the tighter it got, until her gasps melted into pleas. "I said let me go! Fuck - I - I didn't ask for this! This was supposed to be a quick job, goddammit!"
[break][break]
"Bastion!!"
[break][break]
The Pokémon, initially not wanting to divert its attention from PROTECTing the stream of escaping grunts, finally caved to the woman's cries. would know, if examined thoroughly, that the Pokémon's bond with its supposed trainer was weak. Possibly flimsily forged without much time or care placed into it. Because, while the Bastion did react to the psychic, using FOUL PLAY to redirect the concentrated force, it did so with a grimace, barely caring long enough to ensure the woman's safety beyond the severing of Calyrex's grip.
[break][break]
"Took you long enough," She cried, immediately ducking behind the Pokémon's shield. "And you! I would say watch your back, but I doubt i'll ever see you again. So," the grunt shook her head. Twisting around, she uttered the last words before pulling into a sprint. "...good luck!"

[break][break]

For , bravery marked their action.
[break][break]
The fan boy, still dazed from the events, held no signs of concerned. Blinking, he stared up at the grimmsnarl, only reacting after flames had faded away from his immediate view.
[break][break]
"Thank you," he croaked. It was clear he couldn't take everything in yet. The shock was all too real still, like the first hit of cold after a scorching day of baking under the sun. Even then, he was able to weasel out a soft request. One more indicative of his innocence than his injuries: "my parents...where are my parents..."

[break][break]

But while innocents were saved, soldiers continued onward, their march neverending, their hearts never ceasing. When 's meowstic's PSYCHIC reached outward, it took purchased, but not onto a grunt. Rather, the PSYCHIC caught wind of the Machoke, tripping him at the ankles.
[break][break]

His trainer didn't even look back. Away, he ran, without hesitation to hinder his escape.

[break][break]

For and , the backdrop was of a different genre entirely. Both sides of the pair, however different their methods might've been, had their own discoveries to uncover.
[break][break]

With , it was with the grunt whose blood continued to stain the cement. Without the mask, he'd look like any other man. Brown hair, brown eyes, a wide jawline, a short nose. She could've ran into him at a coffeeshop and not suspected a thing. And yet, blood stained his hands, and now, blood stained hers. Like a ritual, the act of killing carried from one shoulders to another, bearing the same weight, carrying the same cost.
[break][break]

It didn't matter if she buried the body. History had been made. A chapter of her story had brought along the end of his, and no amount of revision could change that.
[break][break]

With , his came with the body. As strange as it may be, from all external outlets, it met every requirement of what you'd see. It was cold, it was lifeless, its skin felt like skin. And yet, the more he'd look at it, the more unsettling the girl's blank expression would become.
[break][break]

But before more could be done, a voice broke out in front of them.
[break][break]

"Officer Concordas!" A familiar guards made their entrance, with a Rapidash at his side. He looked like , with a slanted smile and worried eyes, there was no disputing the immediate warmth his friendliness exuded. "Thank god yer okay. It's madness. Can't make sense of it myself."
[break][break]

Looking down, the guard took note of the young girl and made a grimace.
[break][break]

"Fuck... I'll take care of this. They need y'all out there. Rockets are escapin' left and right, and... we can't let 'em get away. Not after this."
[break][break]

Leaning downward, the supposed took hold of the body as though the child was still alive, cradling her between his arms, then setting her down onto the back of his rapidash.
[break][break]

"Get 'em bastards for me."
[break][break]

Together, without wasting a beat, the guard and rapidash ride off, away from the conflict.
[break][break]

[break][break]

At center stage, revenge was hard fought. Imprison and shackles tied the leader to the stage, but never did he look worried. Rather, his composure implied the opposite.
[break][break]

"You're delusional to think you still hold power," he chuckled shaking his head. "Today, you've lost. And tomorrow, you'll lose again. And do you know why?"
[break][break]

The grunts who hadn't escaped yet gathered. The Salamance, the Drapion, the Gengar - their menacing auras wisped around the man's ankles, both highlighting and overshadowing the chains that bound him.
[break][break]

"Because all The League is capable of is delaying the inevitable. But one day, very soon, delaying won't be enough."
[break][break]

He snapped his finger.
[break][break]

"Gengar, DISABLE these binds. I'd like to get back already."
[break][break]

With one swift cut, DISABLE unraveled the man from his entrapments, freeing him enough to grab onto Salamance.
[break][break]

"Until we see again."

[break][break]

LESSER OF TWO EVILS

As the sun dipped below the horizon, far behind skyscrapers, casting its golden hues across the city's center, one sentiment waved through the air, shared in one harmonious breath of relief.[break][break]

It was over. Finally, through pain and resilience, the battle was over. But not entirely so.
[break][break]

Because while people might've began to recoup, and flames began to quell down, the skies never ceased movement. On occasional, a black dot appeared, swiping against the sky. Frantic in its movements, most wouldn't even bat an eye. It was just another spec of dust - was the common conclusion.
[break][break]

Only might see more from it, as upon its initial appearance, she'd feel a stir within one of her poke balls. Vibrating, the small crafted ball quickly split open its jaw, releasing her unown, whose pupil maintained the same state of frenzy.
[break][break]

Eventually, as everything began to settle, so would the dot, or at least, it would appear that way. Because, moments later, upon every device, across every screen, a loud siren erupted.
[break][break]

"THE ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ HAS ISSUED A NATIONAL EMERGENCY. THIS IS NOT A TEST; PLEASE STAND BY."
[break][break]

A pop up block announced, a robotic voice enunciating every word with perfect clarity.
[break][break]

"Today, we gather in unity against this unjust, abhorrent, and vile attack. Our thoughts and sympathies go out to all those affected, but make no mistake, Team Rocket had no hand in this. Unlike the League, we value honor, integrity, and the truth.
[break][break]

Violence and intimidation have no place in our society. These are the words of Councilwoman Livy. Remember those words as you grieve. Remember the pain and the hurt. Remember the river of flames so potent that it could only have come from one singular source. Today, tomorrow, and in the days to come, remember.
[break][break]

So, let us stand united, as Hoennians and Pokémon, against the only force that seeks to divide us: the League."

EPILOGUE

Following Rocket's announcement, and the days that came after, the following has occurred:[break][break]

- General sentiments are still uncertain. Some find it natural to believe in The League over the words of Team Rocket, others find their doubts vindicated. Regardless of either side, one thing can be said for certain: extremities have risen as a result of this event.
[break][break]

- The entirety of the Conference was aired on live television, including the start of "Team Rocket's attack". The rest has been circulating through online social outlets, like Youtube and Tiktok. Publicly, most figures are siding with The League, leaving only the most vocal critics to take Team Rocket's statement into legitimate consideration. The media is labelling this a "The Early Signs of What's to Come."
[break][break]

- Councilwoman has continued her efforts in stamping out Team Rocket's statement, refuting it at every public appearance. "we value honor, integrity, and the truth? Do they take us as fools? What part of Kanto speaks of integrity? What part of Petalburg's invasion speaks of honor?" (note: She is speaking of Meteno, not the current war arc.)
[break][break]

- All bodies, whether injured or presumed dead, were taken in by League authorities. As more information presents itself, their bodies remain on League premises, still awaiting discharge to their respective families. Names, dates, contacts, and more information can be found in the LEAGUE database. Strangely, however, the access acquired is kept at a Councilmember level.
[break][break]

- The Mayor of Slateport has continued supporting the league despite the growing question of national security. He has maintained that now is a time to work together, not against one another. Though, he is still outspoken in his dissatisfaction toward the way the event was handled, critical of not only Councilwoman Livy, but her staff.
[break][break]

- The old man saved by and is still being treated at Slateport City Hospital. He is in a critical state, fighting off the poison from the toxic spikes.
[break][break]

- The parents of the fan boy saved was be immensely grateful for his safety, thanking her profusely. While they were not at the event themselves, they found it strange how enthusiastic he was to attend, or how, as politics was still so far beyond his world view. They hadn't expected this to happen.
[break][break]

- The Machoke and managed to keep behind is now under league custody. Like with the wounded, data on his whereabouts are strict. Further inspection is possible through some difficultly.
[break][break]

- If or went back to the Grunt's body back in the alleyway, they would find it to be gone. Left behind was only the ashes of the burnt R.
[break][break]

- 's support throughout the event sparked a crowd of support from those saved. Many will send in their thanks, both personally and through the station. Even Councilwoman Livy will send over a gift of gratitude, wishing to meet sometime soon.
[break][break]

- If or were to investigate the face of the leader through the HBIC, they'd find their systems completely at a lost. Not even a single hint tied to his descriptions. At first glance, it'd look like a dead end. But, upon further examination, and expert lenses of a programmer or techie, the systems would look almost too clean. As though someone had meticulously scrubbed it dry.
[break][break]

- will find a manilla envelope on her desk the morning following the conference. Inside, she will find her next assignment.
[break][break]

- The initial death marking the start of the attack was far too disfigured to identify. Currently, HBIC is processing footage of the event to hopefully find some kind of hint of his name, age, or anything to work off of. This is a highly confidential investigation.

FINAL THOUGHTS

Hello! Thank you so much for taking part in this thread. I apologize in the delays for post. These just take so much out of me haha, but I think cooked some great plots here. As I've said before, if you're interested in further leaning into this storyline, please reach out if you need help or have any questions. While I'm definately not needed for personal developments, if say, you'd want to investigate one of the "loose ends", im more than happy to help workshop with you.
[break][break]

To help with this, below is a list of possible plot hooks for characters to dive into. Feel free to think of your own, or ask if the possibility of one that I might've missed. Please keep in mind, with many of these, it'll require collaboration to achieve results. For example, if someone were to want to investigate league's databases without being apart of the organization, they'd have to leverage an in somehow. I, of course, will be flexible with these storylines though, so we'll be able to work something out no matter what.
[break][break]

- The Mayor and his perspective on the event.[break]

- The missing grunt body killed.[break]
- 's unown appearing just before the broadcast.[break]
- The broadcast.[break]
- The grunt momentarily captured via Psychic.[break]
- The machoke and captured.[break]
- The outspoken leader.[break]
- The strange girl's body and found.[break]
- The man that looked like who took the little girl's body. [break]
- The first man who died. His final words.[break]
- The security measures and how they were breached.[break]
- The grunt killed. [break]
- 's fanboy/family. [break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 3:14:31 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Maybe he had a lack of experience in seeing dead, civilian bodies. The girl is dead. No resistance, snapped and mangled in different places. A victim of trampling. But something is different and intuition pulls his attention despite everything else happening around him. He leans forward to inspect, check for more injuries. Ironically, perhaps the most important part, how cold the body was. Why was it….so cold? She'd just died right? He's about to check for bleeding or cuts before something when someone interrupts him. [break][break]

He looked up quickly, eyes alert and body tense before relaxing slightly. He stood up straight, and nodded. “I- Yeah.” He said quickly. He's not too familiar with personally, and he doesn't have enough time to speak with him further. “Sure, I'll see you at the collection point.” He said as Eddie rode off. With that settled, he turned to Hopper to give new orders. “Don't let them escape.” The shiny Porygon beeped, TELEPORTINGinto the fray and aiming for the running Rockets ready to PSYCHIC the terrorists back, slamming those they could catch down almost angrily. [break][break]

Eventually the brutality settles. The place is emptied and cordoned off. Bodies are collected, separated accordingly. Paxton can't find Rockets left behind or the girl Eddie had taken. [break][break]

The Rocket notice stirs something inside him, but he can only laugh harshly and agree with 's sentiments. In the coming days, he gets together with to investigate. His suspicions turned to . The state of the region, meant to bring a sense of unity to the League's citizens, seemed to have gotten that in the worst way. Unease reverberates through the populace, especially after Rocket's statements.

[break][break]

BB1EVXQ|

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @multiple [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]
- A GIRL WORTH FIGHTING- [break]
- braces himself to search a body still warm because her death SEEMS weird [break]
- tells yuina he's suspicious of the body and investigating it[break]
- trying to clean up rubble and pluck the body out[break]
- pauses when Hopper lets him know the fighting has shifted [break]
- orders Hopper to help those that are trying to stop the grunts from escaping [break]
- Hopper is just like their daddy and snipes people with TRI-ATTACK hoping it will paralyze or free ( or just kill em ) [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STATE OF THE REGION 2024
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 19:28:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]State of the Region 2024

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

REWARD POST

REWARDS

DUE TO EVERYONE'S FERVENT PARTICIPATION of Captain's collaboratively constructed narrative, the following rewards have been provided. Thank you all for working together to create incredible stories and launchpads for future plots! Once again, a big thank you to Captain for bringing all of this together!

[break][break]

[img style="max-width:100%;border:none;box-shadow:none;" title="1X FIRE TERA SHARD" src="https://i.ibb.co/PjzMjJv/FIRE-TERA-SHARD.png"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/V2b92S7/gacha-2020-04-29-07-52-14-UTC.png" title="1X GACHAPON TICKET" style="max-width:100%;border:none;box-shadow:none;"]

TAGS

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP