[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

KANTO'S NEW REGULATION[break]
IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL[break]
MARCH 20XX

[break][break]

NOTICE

[break]

DUE TO ENCROACHING DANGERS to regional security, our organization will be enacting significant changes to our governance structure. in order to streamline decision-making and enable rapid response to regional issues, laws, current and future, will be overseen by the most tenured members of our organization.

[break][break]

the terms for the highest members of our organization are now indefinite until the region has been pacified. their proven success and expertise will be essential to ensuring our region stays safe.

[break][break]

furthermore, a pokemon limit will be applied to the civilian populace going forward. all trainers will be restricted to owning a maximum of THREE POKEMON. to maintain their trainer licenses, individuals will need to document their pokemon and register them under a regional database.

[break][break]

trainers who serve our organization will be permitted to keep a maximum of SIX POKEMON. further permits will be awarded on a regulated basis, with continued service being the most accessible path.

[break][break]

this does not apply to our AVATARS and key members of our cabinet.

[break][break]

failure to comply with this new regulation will be considered a criminal offense with a punishment up to possible imprisonment.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
NOTICE — WAR DRAFT (LEAGUE)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 23:56:03 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Of course.” Says the sheriff when he reads the fresh batch of posters. It feels like a punchline, and makes him grind his teeth.[break][break]
He turns and walks out of his office. On the eve of war, he has better things to do than stare at words not meant for the man he is today.[break][break]
Tell me Navidson, he remembers asking what feels like a decade ago, should a meteor threaten to crush this region, what would it take for you to quit the league and join team rocket in their endeavors to sell out our continued existence for material gain?[break][break]
Navy does not consider himself a praying man. He has no tongue for prayers. They’re empty words, yet he climbs to an old shrine in the mountain outside Dewford all the same.[break][break]
They’d have to be able to bring the dead back to life. He remembers saying. Finally, he stands before a shrine to an old god. Who or what they were doesn’t matter. could tell him all about them. Just now, miracles like resurrection seem banal. They live in an age of gods and heroes.[break][break]
But there wouldn’t be much point, considering they’re the ones who put the kid in his grave.[break][break]
He clasps his hands together.[break][break]
THEN IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO SELLS YOU YOUR LIES.[break][break]
The lies were not for him. He is precisely where he is meant to be. In a few short days, he will clash with Rocket and not give the matter any thought.[break][break]
His prayers are not for him. His prayers are for those who these lies have roused to anger. He prays for , , , and many others. He prays for the children who will battle because the adults around them insist it is time for war. is in his prayers, and , and , a girl he does not even know by name but only a flash of red string binding her to Hoenn’s fate.[break][break]
He prays that these good folk will not lose anything in the war, but he knows they will. War takes. It incinerates everything until only ashes are left. The price of their freedom is steep, and he hates that those around him must pay the toll.[break][break]
Navy does not know if anything hears his quiet prayers. The only rebuke offered is wind rolling over chimes.[break][break]

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
815 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:39:55 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

More posters...[break][break]

Genny is frowning ear-to-ear. The posters, this is ridiculous... she'd seen them before, but thought of them as a joke. Rocket propaganda, something silly. But this was ridiculous.[break][break]

She'd been putting her ass to the grindstone, and for what? To be told that she cannot reach high enough? Six is all she was allowed, and that's all she could have? How was that fair? How was that justice? Is this the League she fights for?[break][break]

The messages can't come out fast enough.[break][break]

To
Captain. Tell me these posters are not true? If they are... I may have no choice but to turn in my resignation to the Ranger Corp.
[break][break]

To
Hello Officer, it's been awhile. What is going on? Why is the League doing this? They know Rocket won't respond kindly to this, right?
[break][break]

To
Sheriff, I hope this finds you well. What is going on? What are these posters?
[break][break]

To , , , , , ,
Girlygang. You've all probably seen them. The posters. I don't like this. Standby, keep eyes on your PCs.
[break][break]

To
Councilwoman Livy. I cannot appease the people, they are scared and uncertain about the League. Can you tell me anything about these new regulations? I mean this with full sincerity. If this is the League we look at, Rocket will not follow these rules. And if the League cannot see something so obvious... I worry for the state of the region.
[break][break]

To
Hello Melody. You must have seen the posters. You're one of the higher-ups. Please tell me you know something.
[break][break]

She rips and tears the poster in her hands, and walks on.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- RANGER OUTFIT[break]
- This notice is not at all going to be followed, and Genny knows it.[break]
- Time to message everyone. Sheesh, Genny is not okay with this.[break]
- Time to get answers. Or prepare her resignation.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 2:37:53 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

FAKE

WAR DRAFT

"Y'all still wasting time on that?" The colonel's voice cut through the tense chatter sharply as he stomped up to the board, the soldiers parting as he advanced tempestuously. "Freakin' newbies—"

He grabbed at the papers and tore the bulk of them, his hand dragging through and leaving a trail of pink glitter, the paper rapidly deteriorating before everyone's eyes as he turned back sharply to them, pinning them to the floor with a look.

"Get it through yer heads already— it's a hoax." He declared, speaking as if he had on full authority. "If you're a member of the league, then at least respect our own ability to make good decisions, damn it."

His gaze swept through everyone on the lobby.

"Now get back to work! If I catch anyone making patients wait, you'll catch my boot up yer ass!"

As the military medics scrambled back to their stations, the colonel stood there with a frown and huffed, grunting as he rubbed at his neck.

Soldiers really don't have much to work with in the noggin', huh?

Turning his gaze back to the board, he stared at the single, remaining paper and scowled, reaching over to tear it off.

"Little pranksters puttin' these up best pray I ain't the one to catch 'em."

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 17:48:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The scowl was still on his face as even more of the Arceus-damned posters appeared—and this time it was on the inside of the Sanctuary’s reception area.

“I fucking swear. Any more of these things and I will…”

A sharp few choice curse words, in his mother language left his lips as he continued to rip them down, down, down.

Outside and around Fortree, he knew that his massive avian armada was on the move, shredding the infernal posters because in the words of the Fortree citizenry, ‘this is all baloney!’ (with that being the tamest statement that can be shared with the public at large).

Later in the day, he would call another meeting for everyone at the Sanctuary to discuss how to deal with whatever the fuck was happening. Claire, one of the two receptionists, was more than ready to cut a bitch all things considered.

“Okay, so. Nobody pay attention to these things,” he would begin as he held up a crumpled poster.

“They’re nothing but lies. When you see them around the Sanctuary walls outside, or in here—take them down. If you’re all throwing a fit about this ‘ordinance’ they’ve come up with, it’s… it’s a whole load of crap. It’s just a scare tactic.”

Claire, petite blonde that she was, had already lit up a cigarette and was smoking. There was a look in this receptionist’s eye that was bordering murderous; and only him and Ethan (fellow receptionist) knew what was up with that.

“If anyone needs any Pokémon registered, put them down under the Sanctuary. They’re all Pokémon that are here to help with rehabilitation, easy as that. There’s no fucking way they can put a leash on an establishment that’s basically a wildlife reserve and Pokémon hospital at this point.”

@tag

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 15:46:19 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea had just stormed out of Councilman Silph’s office, when her Rotom Phone buzzed. It was a message from the girlygang. They, too, were worried about those posters.

She did not have all the answers, but she could at least tell her friends what little she knew:

its fake. just got yelled at by for thinking it was real. im not crazy, right? the posters looked pretty official to me! what else were we supposed to think?

Later, they would try to chalk this up to a simple editorial mistake, but Andrea could feel it in her gut that something far more insidious was going on.

Almost as if the misleading title and subsequent gaslighting had been very intentional.
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 21:52:04 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He has many difficult conversations with personnel over the coming days. People are nervous, panicking. The silence from above is deafening. It's difficult to remain calm amongst all the complaints, and side conversations he's pulled into. With mia along with the rest of the council, he's left to handle intelligence and accountability all on his own. [break][break]

Messages and calls are sent to , discussing the matter privately as well as coordinating a way to refocus everyone on first and foremost, their own safety. [break][break]

Paxton expresses his concerns over the response with Gunner. Not fears, but a rumbling suspicion- a gut feeling of the ranks of the League dividing and schiziming dangerously. He suggests plans for in case riots break out, as well as to watch movement of their classified intel. Frustrations pile up, and Paxton, ever the stalwart devotee, holds fast. He's not surprised at the resignation threats, and wholeheartedly welcomes them. At this point, all that matters is that people can keep focused on their work rather than spiral over speculation of these pages. [break][break]

When texts he downs the last of his third cup of coffee before sending the text back immediately. [break][break]

To

Ranger Cromwell. [break][break]

Waiting for official clarification from the Council and as word of this has only appeared through flyers. Rocket's reaction has never been kind, nor is it something you nor any one of us can predict. [break][break]

You will be notified, as will I, through the official channels. Focus on your work, or resign.
[break][break]

[break][break]

It's not the most understanding but he's tired of pleading for faith in their superiors. He knew he'd stay on stand by either way, even if he ended up in his offices alone. [break][break]

And then he comes into a new buzz, new posters. Once more he makes his way to the front of the crowd, eyes skimming the different flyers. It's strange. He takes a few to look over in his office. Even without the council speaking, the flyers are enough. [break][break]

A scare tactic that abused the gossip chain so prevalent in the League to spread its message. The punchline? The people themselves who fell for it, believing their government would do such a thing. In private, he lets out a harsh laugh. “Risky business.” Hopper, his Porygon hovered over his shoulder as he booted up his computer. The sigh of relief was like the calm before the storm. Sure enough, there's emails in his inbox and paperwork due on deadline. It's getting more logistical by the day. And then mission orders come up, and Paxton takes pause. [break][break]

“Hopper, come here. We're paying a visit.” [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @vvarious [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP