Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
NOTICE — WAR DRAFT (LEAGUE)
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 4:41:15 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

WAR DRAFT

NOTICE

. You've received a text from :
Only learned about it when I saw the poster.

Don't trust it.

Tear them off if you can.

Love you, see you at home.

P.S. I'm thinking pasta for dinner tonight, what'cha peckish for?

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,898 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 5:51:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","fas fa-fire"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Messages were ignored, meetings were canceled without so much as an explanation. From the Elites to the simple trainers guarding the region, no one would hear or see the red tail of 's braid swishing across HBIC's office.
[break][break]
If was pressed for an answer, she'll only have air to grasp onto. In that way, and were no different. All any of them had was a single notice of her absence for today.
[break][break]
The only exception would be , who received one singular text, bright and early, before the initial buzz of chatter swallowed the bleating herd.
[break][break]

We need to talk. Later.

[break][break]

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,926 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 6:29:24 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
DISORDER IN THE HOUSE. THE TUB RUNNETH OVER. HELICOPTER HOVERS OVER ROUGH TERRAIN.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

When comes to Dewford, as Navy would insist he did for a face to face meeting, Navy puffs on a cigar like a contemplative dragon. The warrior looks off to the sea, feeling strangely powerless in his own town.[break][break]
Hell no I didn’t, and I don’t like it.”[break][break]
There’s a soft pause after the words. Hearing confirmation from Thomas that something is amiss vindicates, in his mind, the edict given to his deputies.[break][break]
This don’t feel like Goode. I could buy Monroe doing something like this, if things got bad enough, but her?” He knows the history Thomas must share with Dahlia, given the bombastic way he announced his departure from the Elite Four. “Nah. I don’t buy it. League HQ’s bein’ real sketchy. I’m heading up there soon with to see if I can get all this shit sorted out.”[break][break]
He turns to look at Thomas more fully.[break][break]
Could you or Desi help Baki look after Dewford while I’m gone?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 7:13:05 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin's message went straight to Gwen's phone as the other woman had been surrounded by a mass of papers, letters and more that had fallen upon reading the notice sent to all personnel within the League. She was back in her little apartment and floored by the sudden news. Everyone in the streets was chattering amongst themselves at the restrictions that people had set up in place. But Gwen just lay on the floor, eyes wandering to the ceiling as she was lost in her own thoughts.

Shit, this was real, wasn't it? They were going to war. Actual fucking war.

Everything moved slowly around her. She was falling through the air, smacking the back of her head against the floor while the weight of what was to come fell on top of her. Hands pulled on her orange locks while the Ranger looked up at the sight of Gishath watching her with confused eyes, attempting to calm her. Thoughts swirled around her head like a whirlwind.

What about the Draciary? Where will all those dragons go? All of our work would be for nothing....

I've been working with all of my team for months now. What do I do with them?...

I can't let Robin do this alone. I promised her wouldn't let her down...

I don't wanna die...

She didn't know how much time had passed once she could function again. Her eyes were red while she clutched Gishath tightly, her arms scraping against his dry skin. The feeling of the Gabite's tongue against her her wet cheek was an odd comfort despite how much like sandpaper it felt.

Nothing made sense to her anymore. A part of her wanted to go back home, to beg and beg to return back home and just crawl under the covers to her bed and just...

N-No. I can't go back. Not after what I've been through. But what do I do?

Gwen slowly pushed herself back up onto her rear while her phone let out a soft vibration. A hand reached over and flicked upwards to get her voicemail out. It was Robin, no doubt. She flicked it on and set it down, just squeezing Gishath as the Gabite did his best to rub her back. Robin's voice came from her phones speaker as she just listened, head throbbing.

GWENNIE, YOU HAVE TO- THEY'RE TAKING OUR POKEMON AWAY. YOU CAN'T- YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYMORE THAN SIX.

Her voice, that tone. It reminded her of that time Robin had nearly been kidnapped or when she was attempting to force her Munchlax past the breaking point. Just devoid of hope and desperate for some kind of hope. Every tear filled syllable burned itself into Gwen's mind again.

She HATED she couldn't be by her now, to tell her everything was all right. Gwen couldn't even find it in herself to have hope for everything.

Some friend she was.

YOU NEED TO, UM, YOU NEED TO COORDINATE IMMEDIATELY TO GET, UM, YOUR DRAGONS SITUATED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'LL DO ABOUT THE DRACIARY.

Did Freya know anything about this upcoming announcement? Was she just going to sit by and let all of her dragons just be shipped off?

Scenarios went through her head, each one as horrifying as the next. Gwendolyn couldn't lose her only guiding force in this world. What would she do if it ended?

"Ah-I don't...But if they close the- Freya..."

Her fists balled in a silent rage, gritting her teeth together.

I'M SORRY. I DON'T KNOW. UM, PLEASE DON'T-

BEEP!

Gwen hit the button to end the voicemail and coughed to herself. Her throat was raw as every breath brought with it feelings of dread.

"FUCK!"

She slammed her fist on the floor once, twice, three times. Her chest rose and dropped down while her body wouldn't stop shaking. Her head was pounding nonstop and she wasn't sure of what to do.

"I'm-I can't- Why..."

All of them were heroes, people who could take on any threat. So why couldn't she?

Her hands reached for the phone to call Robin. She just, she couldn't be alone right now.

R-ROBIN, I'M SORRY. I-I NEED YOU HERE. I DON'T KNOW *HIC* I DUNNO WHAT TO DO. I'M SORRY, I JUST DON'T KNOW. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE HELPING YOU, BUT I'M SCARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 7:58:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

looping you in on what’s going down out here, if someone hasn’t already
[break]

the text from is appreciated but the gym leader isn't the first to loop him in. he had heard it first from , and even if he remains unaffected by the sudden notice, his nine-hundred-plus pokemon still allowed to roam freely, he feels the same emotions others do.[break][break]

still, he can't help but approach it differently.[break][break]

"relax, anna. even if this was real, there's no way to enforce it. what are they going to do, knock on every door and arrest mom and pop for having four pokemon? oh, the fucking horror."[break][break]

his laugh floats between them, carrying over to .[break][break]

"it's just a military tactic to destabilize us. nothing more."[break][break]

[attr="class","headervola"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
401 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 11:21:09 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Lutgarde frowns upon seeing those posters in the Rangers Headquarters as they clock in for the morning. Yes, there's a storm brewing, but these measurements ... and with no prior notice except well, this. That's ...

Keeping any person in power for an indefinite amount of time during an emergency situation? Bad idea.

Restricting people to only three or even six pokémon? Bad idea. Even Lutgarde's team has grown well beyond that by now.

And then ... the resolute wording, the threat of jail for anyone.

They frown, seeing that Sylv's already moved to take several of those posters down. "Let's see if we can figure out something more about those, hmm?" they ask, urging themself to keep a cool head. There's not much they, an ordinary ranger, could do about this whole situation anyway.

They only could wait ... and wait, and see what the League's official response might be. If guns won't fire first ...
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 1:16:02 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He's seen the notices, of course. He's found countless of them. No matter how much the gym leaders try to clean up, flyers make it through. A new, strange notice. Something he'd never lived through, but remember in the aftermath of Rocket's takeover. Months and months after the last of the freedom fighters had fallen or given up. Kanto's regiment had become an iron clad Rocket establishment. [break][break]

's observations had been invaluable, so much time after the initial civil war. Still, even with the familiarity, there's no notice officially. He's not heard anything either. doesn't answer because she's not in. He knows this, even as he bursts into his own office to scrub his email for any kind of mention of this type of plan or incendiary tactic. [break][break]

Messages from multiple people pop up on his phone and he takes a moment to answer. [break][break]

To
No, tell everyone to stand by, monitor your pcs, and keep calm. Until we get official notice from and the council, we don't act. This feels like a psyop. [break][break]

Watch yourself, all League facilities are now a target.
[break][break]

To
I'm looking into it, but I have no official orders or memos from or the council. Stay alert, be guarded. [break][break]

We're not in full lockdown yet, but this will agitate many and they may take it out on League owned facilities.
[break][break]

He then sits in his desk, and drafts up a warning notice only to delete it afterwards. He isn't paralyzed by indecision. He knows what he needs to do. However, to put out word like this would be to overstep as his councilwoman's deputy. But it's so obvious what the answer here- what the advice for Hoenn is. [break][break]

Stay calm, stay put, and stay alert. [break][break]

He cannot communicate this to all of Hoenn. Instead he checks in on those closest to him and he hopes League does what it does best: spread rumors. Hopefully this time, it'd spread the message of lockdown, even if he didn't quite pull through with it. [break][break]

To the DEPARTMENT OF INTELLIGENCE AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
Due to the abundance of strange flyers all over the region, I am advising all staff be cautious when leaving HQ. As of now, work will continue as usual. The situation will be monitored so please keep track of your emails should we report a change. [break][break]

Be advised, we should anticipate incoming protests. All personnel should take their equipment home, should returning to HQ become too dangerous.
[break][break]

To
In case you're as in the dark as I am, please take care going home tonight. Something like this is bound to catch fire, tell the rangers to watch their backs. [break][break]

I've already had a discussion with my own.
[break][break]

To
Even the HBIC doesn't know about these flyers, and it's obvious something worse is coming. Take care.
[break][break]

To
Please advise, and be careful. I'm not in the position to make a statement, but I can caution you as a League representative to be careful.

My department, maybe even the building, might go into lockdown should people start gathering outside our gates.
[break][break]

To
Be careful out there. Things are heating up.
[break][break]

He gets up, setting his belongings neatly together should the situation escalate faster than he can fathom, and heads to see security. And perhaps check if or or even were around.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @vvarious [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

rysa

June Bug
she/her
twenty-seven
April 21
Mauville City
Bisexual
Delivery-Person
civilian
5"4' height
5"4' height
Swallow the Heart and Kill the Senses
awards
525 posts
june sleigh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rysa
june sleigh
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 18:35:45 GMT
june sleigh Avatar
June nearly missed it. Her eyes glued to her phone, box in hand and attention entirely elsewhere. Except, of course, the fact that it was different. Any chance in environment was hard to miss for someone who had to pinpoint minute abnormalities in engines. So many moving parts, it was a necessity. And this was new. Different.

And when she got done reading the sign, the box fell out of her hands. It silently smacked the ground, completely forgotten. Her phone would've followed too if she hadn't decided to take a picture of it. One angry, furious picture which quickly entered a text box and sent itself to one . Three little blips followed 

did u know abt this?? -
I'm tearing it down rn, dont care, i'll b in ur office -

Its removal filled the entryway of the Mauville Ranger HQ. A sudden tear, and it was gone. Except for the corners and the tape left behind, the only remnants of this mockery of a sign. Bullshit. Omega bullshit. She crumpled it into a ball and slammed it on the ground. No way in hell was the League telling her what to do more than it already did. Fuck that.

Any other signs met a similar fate as she stormed to Annalise's office. She probably wasn't in, but that was ok. It just needed to be a quiet, empty space for her to scream into. The decision to deny felt comedically justified, and that was the only solace she had as she slammed her friend's office door shut.

Damn them all to hell.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,098 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 3:22:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WAR DRAFT

LEAGUE EXCLUSIVE

THE POSTERS PROVE EFFECTIVE. a good portion of the league is in disarray. coupled with their wide spread, the new buzz proves more incendiary than any rocket attack. the voices of the organization rattles from every level. some take action into their own hands, ripping away these notices wherever possible, others strum their outrage to messages for those above them, while others disregard it as hogwash.

those who should know are impossible to reach. their responsibilities demand them to be elsewhere, preparing for the inevitable war. an organized attack against SOOTOPOLIS cannot be mobilized in minutes or hours. nor can supplies or evacuation notices be issued the moment rocket attacks. the council locks into their respective roles, coordinating those closest to them as an ELECTRIC TERRAIN and SUNNY DAY near their final countdown.

the only word to escape ’s WAR COUNCIL meeting is a quick text to .

complicated.

the perfect pairing to ’s cryptic message to , the HEAD RANGER.

we need to talk. later.

however, the next day, the posters are fewer in numbers. those who stake out at league buildings, such as and , will find no secret villain. no rockets hiding in their disguises, looking to tag them up when the coast is clear. however, their efforts are not wasted. no new posters are placed outside any league buildings—

—because they’re inside. whoever is putting them up has the clearance and credentials to enter the league buildings. who exactly? no one knows. whether it is purposeful or sheer coincidence remains to be seen.

in slateport headquarters, during the dead of night, comes across a vandalized poster. whoever did it has torn it off the wall, leaving it on the floor for someone else to clean up.

he reads the new message. smiles. and finds a more prominent place to hang it for all to see.

then sips his coffee as he returns to his office to work long through the night.

NOTE: this is a league centric tease prior to the war. this thread can contain characters reading the following notice and their interactions between each other.

for now, this thread is meant for characters related to the LEAGUE ORGANIZATION. these characters should be rangers, officers, or somehow employed / working for the league.

this takes place a few days prior to the first war event.

no one catches rehanging a poster mentioned in this post.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
LEAGUE EXCLUSIVE

close tab

played by

arti

Daph, Effie
She/Her
December 15th
Lumiose City, Kalos
Bisexual
Exec. Admin. Assistant
Case Officer (HBIC)
Strategy requires thought, tactics require observation.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daphnee
Daphnée Marseille
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 9:59:06 GMT
Daphnée Marseille Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots effi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
tastes like she might be the one

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

The office had been abuzz since earlier. A lot more so than usual considering she was steadily finding it harder and harder to focus on her work. She caught a few words here and there but it wasn't enough to really understand. Deciding to go for a quick coffee break she grabbed her phone and headed to the break room.[break][break]

Scrolling through her emails she could see there was a chain of them going around with urgent indicators on them. Her lips pursed as she scrolled past them all, noting that still hadn't responded and was nowhere to be found. It didn't take long for her to notice what was causing all the commotion in the office. An update to the already controversial notice.[break][break]

Her brows furrowed as she immediately began sorting through all of her emails. She hadn't heard anything about this prior to it's roll out. Not that she would be one of the first to know, but she was pretty sure she would've heard sooner than most. But it would seem that things were steadily progressing while everyone else was unawares.[break][break]

"This doesn't bode well..." she muttered under her breath before opting to text Penelope instead. There was clear panic and confusion in the office. After more silence from her prospective boss she decided to go for the next best thing.[break][break]

Ollie, do you know what's up with this new notice floating around? Oh, and have you seen or heard from Penelope?

Daphnée grabbed her coffee and headed out, not seeing much of a need to stick around and listen to gossip. Instead she'd focus on finding out more about this trouble that was taking Hoenn over by storm. But for the most part it would seem that most were torn in how they should feel or what they should do about this. Meanwhile the top brass was radio silent. "What a headache."

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
& [break]
outfit[break]
War Draft - Notice[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[newclass=".effi"]--accent:#da878b[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #da878b; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #da878b; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,653 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2024 1:04:14 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Paxton arrives early morning to a growing crowd around something on one of the many cork bulletin boards hung up all around HQ halls. He takes a deep breath and steels himself for whatever this might be. A notice form on high? Or worse? Commissioner and Council had equally been dead silent. With that, tensions among staff and the public as well. Not to mention the strange electrical and sunny phenomenon ever encroaching. It's all leading to that calm before the storm. He can feel it about to break. He just doesn't know when or where yet. [break][break]

Rocket is silent amidst all this and he can't help but feel it's like with Kanto all over again. Slowly, infiltrating their ranks, their offices, their homes, and business. Waiting and working in the dark, ready to launch another horrible attack all across Hoenn. Though, Hoenn's own didn't seem like that even if the strange notices replicated similar action taken AFTER Kanto's takeover. Still, he can't fight the unease in his stomach either way. Instinctually, he knows, something's coming. The it remained up in the air. After all, the League contended with many enemies. [break][break]

He reads the graffitied flyer and feels irritation grow. It sounds like something said to him all those years ago when he refused to join her freedom fighters. He doesn't tear it down but feels like he should. This was dangerous, a fragmentation of League morale. The last thing he needed was more heroes acting out on their own. [break][break]

He addresses those of his department he sees murmuring in the crowd around this. His voice is firm, and the glare just barely concealed behind messy blonde hair. "Everyone, get back to work. If your faith in and the council is this easily shaken, then you can resign your your position here effective immediately." His words are cold, and his eyes look through his subordinates as well as anyone else that happened to hear him. "They are your elected for a reason. I won't tolerate the disrespect." [break][break]

The Commissioner and Council alike had given them no reason to distrust of them, nor doubt them. Their silence while frustrating was not enough to shake him. After all, some things were not meant to be transparent. Paxton was used to working in the need to know, and for now it seemed that he and the rest of his colleagues, didn't need to know.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @anybody [break][break]
tl;dr [break][break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,098 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 21:39:04 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WAR DRAFT

LEAGUE EXCLUSIVE

D-DAY APPROACHES AND TENSIONS ARE HIGH. word travels fast and the rest of the league is well aware of these new ordinances. fumes start from the bottom. the heat of passion, and distrust, burns relentlessly until the league’s bottom echelon is broiled with the same intensity.

enough to smoke councilman fernando silph from his office and evacuation plans. with members from every faucet of the organization: the science department, the minor league, and even the elite four, in attendance, they leave with less than satisfactory ANSWERS1.

and yet, despite their protest, and eventual dismissal, they leave with their pokemon intact.

two days before the war begins, more posters are put up. however, there are slight edits. like breaking news being recycled by multiple news outlets, these changes, no matter how minor, paint a different picture.

some saw it coming. others are flabbergasted by the distinction. regardless of the reader’s feelings, it’s already too late. such deep and vivid emotions have already surfaced. they cannot be dismissed. only repurposed.

while the STATE OF THE REGION2 relies on subterfuge and sympathy to rally those who have yet to fully commit to one side of the aisle, the NOTICE preys on their fears and insecurities. now, a galvanized member base must fight for its right for existence. no longer can members of the league fight half-heartedly.

they’ve already seen what happens to a region under rocket rule3.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
LEAGUE EXCLUSIVE
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,098 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 21:40:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

KANTO UNDER ROCKET RULE[break]
NEW MEASURES[break] FOR REGIONAL SAFETY

[break][break]

NOTICE

[break]

DUE TO ENCROACHING DANGERS to regional security, our organization will be enacting significant changes to our governance structure. in order to streamline decision-making and enable rapid response to regional issues, laws, current and future, will be overseen by the most tenured members of our organization.

[break][break]

the terms for the highest members of our organization are now indefinite until the region has been pacified. their proven success and expertise will be essential to ensuring our region stays safe.

[break][break]

furthermore, a pokemon limit will be applied to the civilian populace going forward. all trainers will be restricted to owning a maximum of THREE POKEMON. to maintain their trainer licenses, individuals will need to document their pokemon and register them under a regional database.

[break][break]

trainers who serve our organization will be permitted to keep a maximum of SIX POKEMON. further permits will be awarded on a regulated basis, with continued service being the most accessible path.

[break][break]

this does not apply to our AVATARS and key members of our cabinet.

[break][break]

failure to comply with this new regulation will be considered a criminal offense with a punishment up to possible imprisonment.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
9,098 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 21:40:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gravesreport"]

KANTO LEAGUE OUSTED[break]
ROCKET'S NEW MEASURES[break] FOR REGIONAL SAFETY

[break][break]

NOTICE

[break]

DUE TO ENCROACHING DANGERS to regional security, our organization will be enacting significant changes to our governance structure. in order to streamline decision-making and enable rapid response to regional issues, laws, current and future, will be overseen by the most tenured members of our organization.

[break][break]

the terms for the highest members of our organization are now indefinite until the region has been pacified. their proven success and expertise will be essential to ensuring our region stays safe.

[break][break]

furthermore, a pokemon limit will be applied to the civilian populace going forward. all trainers will be restricted to owning a maximum of THREE POKEMON. to maintain their trainer licenses, individuals will need to document their pokemon and register them under a regional database.

[break][break]

trainers who serve our organization will be permitted to keep a maximum of SIX POKEMON. further permits will be awarded on a regulated basis, with continued service being the most accessible path.

[break][break]

this does not apply to our AVATARS and key members of our cabinet.

[break][break]

failure to comply with this new regulation will be considered a criminal offense with a punishment up to possible imprisonment.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gravesreport]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gravesreport]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h1"]font:24px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h2"]font:20px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport h3"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gravesreport .credit a"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP