Job- Psychic Service Hotel

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Zaber

Mystique
She/her
Bisexual
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
Phoebe Myst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @myst
Phoebe Myst
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 3:51:42 GMT
Phoebe Myst Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","myst1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

When Phoebe asked Medea to do a job at a fancy hotel-- this was not what the poor psychic pokemon had in mind...[break][break] The ad was simple. "Psychics Wanted" and they thought it meant someone to do fortune telling for laughs and entertainment. But nope. They wanted pokemon. Simple enough. Have psychic types help with the needs of pokemon and human visitors at this fancy natural resort. [break][break] But Medea was grumpy more than her usual demeanor. [break][break] She was now in a maid's apron and uniform-- pulling a full Gothagolita look that made her look more 'adorable' like a maid. [break][break] A MAID!? Deep down in her neutral expression, she was grumpy as hell. What karma could put her into this situation. [break][break] Still, a job was a job. The gothic-slash-maid pokemon pushed carts full of towels, food and did little bows to greet customers, escoritng them to their rooms.[break][break] She was hoping the other pokemon here had more going for them than she did. But still... this was not a job she enjoyed.[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

LLink to psychic job.[break]

Psychic Service-- Fortree City Hotel[break]

Sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras.

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[newclass=.myst1]--accent:#735797;[/newclass]

[newclass=.myst1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".myst1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,055 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 8:20:31 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Slowbro were thought to be dim-witted, but behind that vacant expression of theirs was a profound wisdom. They were good listeners, their laid-back aura allowing people to open up. Such was the case for one of the hotel’s patrons, a troubled young man in need of a Psychic-type therapist.

“I come from a long line of doctors. My father always wanted me to follow in his footsteps.”

“Slooooow.”

“I love my father. I got into med school so I wouldn’t disappoint him… but it’s just not for me. My dream is to become a mangaka.”

“Slooooow.”

“I haven’t told anyone, but during my first year, I suffered from depression.”

“Slooooow.”

“That changed when I met him… He’s someone very special to me. I think he might be the one. But my family… I’m afraid they won’t understand.”

“Slooooow.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I should follow my dream, and I should come clean to my father. About everything.”

“Slooooow.”

“Thanks for listening, man. You really helped me out!”

“Bro.”
//pokejob post
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 13:42:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
When Elise drops Charles the Calyrex off at a hotel in Fortree City, she can’t be late to a meeting at the Galarian Embassy. Thus, she’ll be picking him up after the meeting was over and he looks back at her while the ambassador gives him a pat on his bulbous head.[break][break]

“Please help anyone if they need services to their room or with their problems.”[break][break]

When she leaves, the shard legendary Pokemon floats off to find one of the hotel rooms was open. Inside, there was a Galarian lady in her early thirties that was watching television and when she sees the hare king, the lady looks a bit curious. With all of the other people that looked at him while he went inside her room, they certainly had never seen a legendary Pokemon quite like him.[break][break]

“I haven’t seen a Pokemon like you before. I’m here to order some room service if that’s alright.”[break][break]

“Cro-rown.”[break][break]

“I’d want a lunch platter of a medium steak, mashed potatoes, some spinach, and to top off my order, please get me a cola to drink.”[break][break]

“Rownro.”[break][break]

“And while you’re at it, I want some chips as a snack to accompany my lunch order. Bring them up to my room, understood?”[break][break]

“Cro-rown. Rownro.”[break][break]

Charles leaves the lady’s room and gets to the kitchen in the dining room. He was an intelligent creature that he’ll remember what she ordered and relay that to the female chef that was on duty. [break][break]

“Cro-rown. Rownro. Rown.”[break][break]

“What’s that? Miss Corbyn wants a steak lunch with mashed potatoes and spinach?”[break][break]

“Cro-rown. Rownro.”[break][break]

“And she wants a cola drink too? Okay, give me a moment and I’ll cook up something for her.”[break][break]

The Calyrex watches the young lady in her chef’s attire cook, there was something awe-inspiring in the way that her movements were so fluid when she flipped the steak in her pan. After a plate of the medium done steak and her two sides were ready on the counter along with an empty plastic glass, the leporine legendary asks for one more thing.[break][break]

“Cro-rown.”[break][break]

“Oh, what’s that? Miss Corbyn wants a bag of chips too?”[break][break]

“Rown.”[break][break]

“Okay, I’ll toss that in and I’ll give you a cart to take it to her room.”[break][break]

Miss Corbyn’s lunch and the bag of chips wouldn’t be pushed over to her room just yet because the Calyrex goes over to the fountain drinks section and uses Psychic to place it under the cola section. A stream of cola goes down to the plastic glass when he pushes the button and lets go when Miss Corbyn’s drink is enough for her. He uses Psychic again to bring the cola drink back on the cart.[break][break]

And when Charles takes Miss Corbyn’s lunch, chips snack, and drink all on the cart to her room, the Galarian lady is delighted to see her lunch and give him praise for a job well done.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 21:16:45 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
oleg makes for a very good bellhop. he is adorned with an adorable little black bow. he stands at attention, flashing the lights that make up his fingertips a soft green whenever someone talks to him, which is often, because he demands attention.

so far, he has gotten sixteen head pats, five "hey, little buddy"s, and twelve high-fives. during that time, he has moved approximately 0 pieces of luggage. 

saskia is there beside him, dressed in slacks, a crisp white shirt (with a tiny mustard stain on it), and a matching bowtie. she has been loading all of the pieces of luggage and getting them up to where they need to go. but she doesn't mind. 

it'll be a nice bit of extra money so she can bake her dad a medovik this weekend. his favorite. 
PSYCHIC SERVICE
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 15:02:47 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]@--

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

When the job called for psychic type Pokémon, there was no question about sending Harrow. The Braviary was formidable, and a very strong psychic type attuned to his abilities. Surely he would be a right fit?[break]
That would be if he could have fit into the hotel comfortably in the first place... Only the largest common areas were suited for the bird's size, and even then he had trouble moving around and certainly couldn't fly anywhere. He'd already knocked over a dining tray, blew over a luggage cart, and dashed any hopes that the front desk would have any timely work on their paperwork.[break][break]
It wasn't until Harrow got out to the pool area, open to the outdoors, where he couldn't knock into a wall or ceiling, that he himself finally began to calm. The blue crest on his head emanated the energy of his sixth sense, calming himself and understanding everything around him, and that too began to wash over the patrons. Kids squabbling over pool toys stopped their fussing, the agitated businessman was able to set down his phone. There had never been such a calm, relaxing day that the pool had ever seen before.

notes[break]
Pokejob![break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,701 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:42:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB