part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 0:06:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
LOVE CALCULATOR
💖💖THE NEWEST IN SCIENCE!💖💖

professor creighton, one of the famed scientists of hoenn, is proud to announce the second rendition of the love calculator. with technological upgrades comes better rewards; however, to ensure more accurate results, thoroughly documented data is needed.

in other words, creighton asks that the public bring in evidence of a date or interaction to parse through in order to provide a more accurate reading of a couple's romantic (or platonic) compatibility.

please read the instructions below:

after completing a thread in the month of february, you will be eligible to roll for the love calculator. using the template found below, link the completed thread and type down the tags of the involved characters (at least two) to discern their compatibility.

event threads/pokejobs can not be used to calculate compatibility.

afterward, a moderator will generate the compatibility results for your characters. the higher the number, the more likely your two characters will have a successful relationship.

should you wish to roll for a platonic relationship's compatibility, please note that in your request.

depending on the compatibility result, you may also earn special rewards such as items or pokedollars!

COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE IN THIS THREAD
TO CALCULATE YOUR COMPATIBILITY:

[div align="center"][div style="width:300px;background-color:#f27997;font-family:arial;font-size:30pt;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;border-radius:20px 20px 0px 0px;border:#f27997 solid 1px;padding:20px;"][b]CALCULATING...[/b][/div][div style="width:300px;background-color:#242424;font-family:calibri;font-size:10pt;color:#c7c3c3;text-align:center;border:#f27997 solid 1px;padding:20px;"]
[b]link to thread[/b]

@tag + @tag[/div][/div]

DEVELOPED BY ♥MEULK

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 22:40:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
51%

platonic rivals

the love machine has determined a fiery rivalry is beginning to take place! sure, this may be a platonic relationship, but a battle that intense could stoke flame. we believe the machine has generated a 1% atop of an even 50% to account for the victory kazimir had attained. rex, it's not too late to bring the win-rate back to your favour!

both of you receive:

+

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 22:53:04 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 23:21:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
75%

platonic ranging partners

sure, their alliance was not enough to inspire pangoros to mate, but the teamwork and playful banter causes this love machine to rate them high! a match made in heaven- for ranging. not romance. there is still more room to grow, however!

both of you receive:

+

64%

lovers

the love machine believes there might be something in the air? or in the water! although the waters of this romance may be a little bit calm, it sure beats being in a storm! in any case, to spice up this relationship, the machine recommends wearing more skin-tight diving suits for... science...

both of you receive:

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 4:42:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
25%

lovers

the love machine receives your data, but it's not enough to produce a confident result. the generated percentage suggests there is little chance of romance between these two, but perhaps, a beautiful night under the stars by the light of the campfire will provide more data for the sample! also, the machine seems to have detected another figure... but the sudden disappearance seems to have affected the data too.

both of you receive:

&

2%

platonic

the love machine has produced a disastrous result. the councilman does not seem to take to youth very well, or at least, he is too busy with other things to entertain them.

both of you receive:

&
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 1:11:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
22%

platonic

the love machine detects some turbulence under the sea of this relationship! although the mission was successful, the data seems to suggest jealousy or anger clouding the potential for this partnership to grow. take a cold shower, cool off, and try again!

both of you receive:

&

44%

platonic

a great start to a rivalry, the love machine believes! the competition to reach the top is treacherous. intense. however, is it possible to maintain friendship under such pressure? stay tuned, champs-in-the-making!

both of you receive:

&
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THE LOVE CALCULATOR
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 8:40:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
81%

platonic

how sweet! the love calculator believes this companionship can be fostered into something special. if it weren't for the platonic setting, this pairing would've seemed destined for each other. truly, these two would be great dads!

both of you receive:

&