37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 22:44:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
LET'S GET CRACKIN!

[attr="class","aname2"]
availability period: until april 18th (12AM PT) / april 19th (UTC)

[attr="class","ipad"]

HAPPY EGG DAY! whether you celebrate easter or not, hoenn would like to wish you all a lovely weekend. a swarm and a small ooc mini-game has descended upon hoenn.[break][break][break]

first, the swarm features a shiny azumarill up for grabs! roll for a chance to capture a powerful azumarill- just remember you need to include an egg pun![break][break][break]

next, we have an egg hunt! throughout the site, on forum threads published by staff, we have hidden 11 pokemon eggs! your objective to find at least 10 of these eggs for a small reward. an image of what the egg looks like is shown below:[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

once you have found all 10, please Discord DM or forum PM with all 10 locations of where you found them! once he has confirmed the success of your hunt, post in this thread with the character you want to redeem the following rewards for:[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

to hatch the egg, you must complete 1 ic thread of any kind. you do not need to mention the egg in the thread. to hatch the egg, please mention that you are hatching the egg in moderation requests![break][break][break]

lastly, please do not spoil the locations of the eggs to others! you want them to experience the thrill of the hunt somehow![break][break][break]

good luck with the hunt!
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]WHAT'S UP AHEAD
[break][break]

we hope you are all doing well during this strenuous time! please be kind to yourselves by resting, seeking support, and distracting yourself from the stresses of this unusual world event. hoenn will not be going anywhere, so if you need to take a break by finding solace in video games, friends, and other avenues of coping, please do!![break][break][break]

[break][break]

i just wanted to give everyone a head's up for hoenn's future. the vrmmorpg event is scheduled to conclude by the end of the month! afterward, we will have new events that include the long-awaited pokemon contests and rocket headquarters. a collaborative effort will be needed to construct the rocket headquarters in particular; furthermore, something parallel to that for the league will also be instated![break][break][break]

the summer will feature a fun detour as foreshadowed in the latest hnn article, but expect the region to face immense challenges. rocket will rise soon and it won't be pretty. a darker turn awaits as hoenn faces unprecedented challenges to its survival...[break][break][break]

to end, i love you all and take care of yourselves! enjoy and rest when you can!!

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2020 23:10:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
BUNNY DAY TRAINED ME WELL, GAMERS :pog:
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 0:10:30 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
im the same bitch that gets like 11 eggs for the egg day in stardew. gimmie the goods
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 2:08:01 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
the last one gave me a nightmare and a half

Izumi: owo what’s this
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 16:13:31 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
uwu

happy passover!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
37. HAPPY EGG DAY!
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2020 1:16:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]found em!

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights