part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 1:24:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 03 ISSUE 02 / APRIL 2020 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

PRIVACY CONCERNS RISE FROM VIRTUAL REALITY GAME

WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
EVERGRANDE CITY - Shares of Macros Cosmos Games (MCG) fell 7 percent on Monday as the company faces privacy concerns over their newest virtual reality game, Blades & Bulwarks. The stock had bloomed to a record peak in March as the game became a smash success. However, several reports have been published that prod at the company's data privacy practices.

MCG has disabled several user features so their IT team can identify and rectify security flaws. However, many believe it to be too late; hackers have already begun infiltrating the game not only to disrupt gameplay, but to also mine data from its user base. As MCG engineers focus on fixes over the next month, MCG has admitted that the security holes were a mistake.

"We deeply apologize for the community's upset expectations of privacy and security. Our team will work endlessly to ensure the safety of all players on Blades & Bulwarks," CEO Erik Blumenthal said in a blog post last week. "Rest assured, your data will be protected."

However, many criticize Blumenthal for the lack of transparency. Many still wonder if they have been affected, and if so, where does the data go?

CYCLING ROAD RAZED BY TYRANITAR TANTRUM

WRITTEN BY FINN AITKEN
MAUVILLE CITY - The Seaside Cycling Road south of Mauville City is currently under reconstruction after a violent trainer battle involving a Tyranitar and Charizard. Preliminary investigations have suggested an earthquake was responsible for the structural damages, resulting in damages to the structural foundations of the raised path.

"Yeah, man! That Tyranitar just started causing a ruckus! That trainer didn't have a grip on him or something," said eyewitness, Anthony Dolph. "I was just training for this summer's Pokélathon, and bam! Wapaah! Baaaaah! I just got pitted. So pitted like that."

Thankfully, repairs are going smoothly. Overseen by Gym Leader, , the Seaside Cycling Road's rebuilding seems to be on track for completion in the next day or two.

The League would like to remind trainers to be responsible for battling. Such an incident comes at a time where the current regulations for licensing one's possessed Pokemon are being discussed in government.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 1:44:47 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar
EKANSEYES //
More peaceful than I thought, maybe I can rest for a little?

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 4:35:54 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
@selenadesmaraisofficial //
AHHHHH !! i CAnn't believe i fell for that trap of a videogame SFFGLRGLGFCCE
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2020 7:34:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Habanero_Head18 //

Well, it's proabably a good thing I'm not playing the game? As for the Cycling Road .... Yeesh. And I thought the Orre Region was filled with a bunch of Crazies. I guess I was wrong there ...
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 15:40:30 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
@daddygamer13 //
How awesome would it be if I'm at the Cycling Road at that time !!!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,464 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2020 9:00:03 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
remfet //
I do hope an incident of this magnitude doesn't happen during the Pokélathon. Many of us having been training all year for it. It would be a shame to lose a chance at rank due to such external factors.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,744 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HNN - VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 11:27:04 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
Huh. Lucky I didn’t pursue the game too much. Who knew there was a freakin’ breach of data protection?!