POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 2:14:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remielhead"]
[attr="class","remielheadinner"]

[attr="class","remielhead-topper"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","remiel-tags"]HOENNYULE GIFTS 🎁

[attr="class","remiel-lyrics"]happy hoennyule![break] merry chingling!

[attr="class","remielhead-topright"]

[attr="class","remielhead-text"]
[break][break]

Wherever you may be, whoever you're with, no matter sleet, rain, or snow, the DELIVERY DRAGONITE eventually finds you on HOENNYULE DAY. Donning a merry red cap and brimming with a JOLLY demeanor, the courier reaches into his large pack and pulls out a small gift box before handing it over to you.[break][break]

A LETTER inside reads:[break][break]

HAPPY HOENNYULE & MERRY CHINGLING FROM THE CALCIFET DRACIARY![break][break]

To extend our warm thanks to the marvelous people of HOENN and the LEAGUE for looking after us this year, we've commissioned our very own DRAGON CLAUS to go out and spread holiday cheer![break][break]

If you've found yourself chosen: congratulations! DRAGON CLAUS has deemed you NICE and most certainly not NAUGHTY*. Please accept this GIFT from our draciary and have a very nice YEAR OF THE DRAGON![break][break]

🐉
[break]

*Disclaimer:
Neither the LEAGUE nor the CALCIFET DRACIARY can guarantee the validity of DRAGON CLAUS' 'NICE or NAUGHTY' judgments. If you are a member of TEAM ROCKET, we ask that you kindly turn yourself (and the gift provided) in to the nearest local LEAGUE station for criminal processing. Thank you and happy holidays.
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♀️ Pawniard (Defiant): Scratch, Metal Sound, Laser Focus, Guillotine" src="https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/624.png"]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♂️ Aerodactyl (Rock Head): Agility, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Supersonic, Hyper Beam, Wing Attack" src="https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/142.png"]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♀️ Armaldo (Battle Armor): Water Gun, Bug Bite, Smack Down, Harden" src="https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/348.png"]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♂️ Fuecoco (Unaware): Yawn, Snarl, Encore, Incinerate, Hyper Voice" src="https://i.imgur.com/4e2JDno.png"]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[img style="max-width:100%;" title="♂️ Glaceon (Ice Body): Growl, Copycat, Freeze-Dry, Double Edge, Double Kick" src="https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/471.png"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","remiel-lines"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-1"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.remielhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags, .remiel-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remielhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--remiel-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.remiel-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 2:21:37 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
"aww, thankie remrem ∼ ☆(>ω・) i'll make sure to treasure it! happy holidays cutie!"
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 2:25:35 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
AHHH thank you???? omg
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 2:32:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
"Thank you, cousin. I will be sure to care for my new Aerodactyl and let him roam around in the air as much as he pleases. Please send the Royal Calcifet Draciary my regards from the Galarian Embassy and happy holidays! <3"
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,806 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 2:43:16 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"T-thanks!" Howard stammered as he accepted the gift box. He offered the Dragon Claus a saltine cracker from his back pocket, as if the exchange was even remotely fair. He tipped his Santa hat to the Dragonite, which proceeded to fly away. "How did you even find me? Is there a hit out for me, or something?"

The crisp folding of paper rang out as Howard peered at the letter and frowned.

"Calcifet..."

Howard looked up at the sky and shouted as the Dragonite flew away to spread more Christmas cheer.

"REMIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
168 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 5:37:11 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honda"]
[attr="class","hondabg"]

nabi graciously accepted the gift and danced into the sunset <3

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.honda]width:400px;background-color:#222;font-family:verdana;font-size:7pt;text-align:justify;color:#bbb;padding:40px;border-right:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:#80B5DB solid 20px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda b]color:#80B5DB;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hondatag]border-top:#80B5DB solid 1px;font-family:courier new;font-size:6pt;color:#555;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hondatag a]background-color:#222;font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hondabg]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;border:#555 solid 1px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DRAGON CLAUS 7
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 5:42:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFTS CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]