Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
BLEED THEM DRY [EZ VS. KM]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2024 17:50:33 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev looked up as his Genesect flew into view, its sleek form emerging from the shadows beneath a jutting Tera crystal. The war machine uttered an electronic cry when it neared, one he recognized as a warning. [break][break]

"Enemies nearby. Probably just around the bend of this path," he told the woman accompanying him, none other than . [break][break]

Reports of high-profile League agents spotted in the vast subterranean network had prompted the two to patrol its steep slopes and cliffsides. The Tera crystals provided natural cover and hiding places—perfect for ambushing Team Rocket's researchers as they took geological surveys of the area. [break][break]

Zev was confident he and Elisabeth could prevent any such attempts at sabotage. Their practice battles in simulations against the likes of proved they were an effective team, no matter the tenuous nature of their peace. [break][break]

Perhaps Zev should have been surprised when, as he and Elisabeth rounded the bend, he spotted none other than The Volatile on a lower section of the precarious path. It only made sense for the League's own powerful assets to take stock of Area Zero. [break][break]

But Matias was not alone. Zev paused when he caught sight of the man standing beside Groudon's Avatar. The hazy memory of a wide grin beneath a golden crown flashed through his mind. [break][break]

was there, too. [break][break]

Iw9_MNDb[break]Total: 57

TAGS [break]
NOTES – az excursion d: confrontation

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 16:54:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle holds the small pokemon inside his jacket as they travel through area zero.

"-and it's fine. you're more likely to die than i do anyways."

they had been holding a conversation as they walked, voices hushed as to not let their exact location known. kyle's own efforts wouldn't be effective though, but it pays to play it safe than not.

kyle elected himself to accompany matias on his trip. while he's aware more destruction could be warranted had he not been around him, possible repercussions from it wouldn't be something he finds himself agreeing with.

it would've been much easier if he hadn't been attached.

"oh, yeah. let me know if i should stop talking. you're more attentive when it comes to these things."

while he does have some level of acute perception of his own, reliance to his own dog pokemon for it dulls the senses. besides, it was cute when matias takes responsibility of his own.

oQM5T|Wz (+57)

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 4:26:53 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

There was a strange comfort in taking missions with this alongside . As much as he unsettled her at times, he could be relied upon in matters of violence and aggression; in many ways, he was the Beast she found herself most comfortable fighting alongside for this reason.[break][break]

And perhaps, subconsciously, she found the sight of a blue-eyed and dark-haired companion to be a relieving one on missions of this nature. He was not , not in the slightest, but the mind could make allowances with what one had in the moment.[break][break]

Not that she would ever dare to voice such a thing aloud. Zev was abhorrent, after all.[break][break]

"Ah," she said then, decidedly unhappy when she saw the targets of choice. Though it was not a sense of fondness for them that made her reticent; rather, a subtle note of annoyance laced itself in her words as she sighed. "This will be unpleasant."[break][break]

It wasn't who concerned her, although he did partially. Admittedly, their encounter on Mirage Island had been fairly harrowing. The BERSERK FOG had unlocked a side of his personality she didn't relish seeing again, now or ever.[break][break]

It was the presence of the Volatile that left her uneasy. He was certainly aptly titled in his Avatarship.[break][break]

"You could use me as bait, I suppose," she offered, tilting her head at the Beast. "If I step out, they'll lower their guard, and you might get a strike in."[break][break]

She was reasonably confident their efforts at stealth would keep them hidden before then.[break][break]

bYLt|pT_

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:06:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"no, keep talking. i like the sound of your voice."[break][break]

matias is also used to holding conversations while still keeping his passive perception high, so he wouldn't call a distraction. if anything, he prefers talking to them than keeping watch.[break][break]

but the dangers of AREA ZERO are real, that much he is aware of.[break][break]

for now, he assumes all is okay as he sees nothing.[break][break]

z18cRC0W[break]
total: 254[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 13:16:11 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Judging from the sound of conversation, neither nor had looked up and noticed Zev or . Good. Team Rocket had the advantage. [break][break]

The Beast nodded at his underboss. "Good plan. Just remember our training sessions and avoid putting yourself in a vulnerable position." [break][break]

Regardless of how she felt about relying on Wo-Chien, the powers it granted her to control the battlefield were tremendously effective. Any stubborn refusal on her part to use her patron's gifts might cost them a victory against the League. [break][break]

Zev turned to his Genesect. "Prepare to fire on my order," he told the insectoid Pokémon. [break][break]

4KObxAzA[break]Total: 330

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 16:19:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
keep talking-- it was easier said than done for someone like kyle.

"that's creepy, dude," he finds himself blurting out instead. "tell me you didn't say anything like that during your date."

knowing matias, he probably did.

he finds himself staring at the road, continuing the conversation as per requested by his companion.

"did you tell her she smelled nice? you probably did, didn't you?"

50|T8bUD (+330)

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:09:51 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Understood," was all Elisabeth said to before she moved to take action.[break][break]

The underboss could approach them both naturally, seeing if either would be open to conversation. Part of her suspected they would, knowing the two men present as she did.[break][break]

But Elisabeth Fiorelli was not in the mood to play florist today.[break][break]

Wo-chien slithered by its Avatar's side, hulking and hideous as the name of burned on the Tablets of Ruin upon its back. The grudge etched there had become more complicated and twisted since its first incarnation, making for a more potent source of power than it had been prior.[break][break]

This is his fault, not yours, she reminded herself, and it felt like a second voice echoed that premonition in her mind like an unholy prayer. This is what he wanted.[break][break]

A BARREN TERRAIN took hold of their surroundings, stripping whatever life and vegetation existed here for an unfeeling void of rust and stone.[break][break]

when wo-chien is on the field, elisabeth can summon a BARREN TERRAIN that clears any existing terrain, while preventing any other from taking form for a period of time. anyone within the terrain will be continually STRENGTH SAPPED, weakening them while also healing elisabeth and wo-chien.
[break]

Although she didn't know the conversation the two men had up ahead, a familiar scent would nonetheless sweep through the vicinity as a SPRINGTIME STORM heralded a familiar flurry of petals.[break][break]

The initially pink flowers hurled towards them in a relentless barrage, blackening and sharpening like knives as they rained down from above to strike.[break][break]

cz8sOJqn

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 5:36:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i probably said something similar, but it's okay, she definitely liked it."[break][break]

yet another reason as to why must have stayed the night, surely.[break][break]

the first instance of an ambus comes in the form of BARREN TERRAIN; how quickly the life drained from whatever little vegetation exists down there. he notices it, feeling his vitality being sapped as well.[break][break]

his hand raises to stop .[break][break]

"something—"[break][break]

interrupted by SPRINGTIDE STORM, matias stomps into the ground, creating a pillar of earth that shields them from being sliced apart by furious petals.[break][break]

when the pillar subsides, a pokeball cracks open, giving way to mr. mime.[break][break]

"do you see them?"[break][break]

T06kG8Xg[break]
total: 453[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; }
.matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 38px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 2:04:13 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Standing at 's other side, Zev watched as her BARREN TERRAIN stripped the land of vegetation and life. He followed the path of the ensuing SPRINGTIDE STORM—and the way the blackened petals struck harmlessly against summoned earth. [break][break]

"Now," Zev said, calmly. [break][break]

Genesect launched itself at the raised pillar. Blade-like claws sank into the stone, allowing the insectoid machine to skitter along the rock face. [break][break]

Even before it sighted its prey, it launched a cloud of POISON GAS in the direction of the two men. [break][break]

Q988ZV_l[break]Total: 546

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 2:33:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that makes sense." that she likes it. he did already cast her as having similarities with matias.

knowing matias, he probably did.

a series of interruptions killed their chat short. while matias takes care of the brunt of the attacks, kyle is there to make sure that nothing enters from the seams of their impromptu defense.

"safeguard."

the pokemon inside his jacket starts to form a protective barrier, shielding them with a veil before the poison gas can truly affect them. he coughs the remains of the toxins out of his system before speaking.

"at least two," he tells matias as a status report, even if it's something he can discern himself. "they'll all attack soon. play it safe for now. we'll launch the offensive once we get the exact numbers."

kyle keeps close, trusting in the volatile's reaction and toughness.

XvXV8OQE (+546)

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 4:50:02 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Zev's GENESECT crushed down on 's pillar of earth, causing a distraction. It was enough time to move.[break][break]

She darted through the POISON GAS, untouched and unharmed by the blessing of her patron. With each step, she summoned a tangle of vines to attempt to hinder any attacks in her general direction, though it did not hide her from view.[break][break]

Once the noxious fog cleared, there would be no hiding herself from the two men across from her. So there was no reason to hide Wo-chien, either.[break][break]

BURNING JEALOUSY cut through the haze, lashing out towards the two men and their Pokemon as Elisabeth's silhouette darted through the cloud of poison and smoke.[break][break]

With any luck, the Genesect would distract the two men enough for them not to look her way. But if they did, she was now in striking distance -- and, as the POISON GAS thinned, entirely visible.[break][break]

bMXSRTcY

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 8:39:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"play it safe?"[break][break]

he's about to bark back the same way he did to the likes of , , and , but the words never leave his mouth. deserves better than that.[break][break]

what he does instead is nod, listen, and play it safe, watching the attacks flood in.[break][break]

BURNING JEALOUSY is tanked, familiar flames licking away at mr. mime as it returns a SHADOW RAVE that sends spikes shooting out the ground all around them.[break][break]

kept safe, matias is allowed a clear view of approaching. naturally, he doesn't flick his wrist to stop her. if anything, he almost invites her closer.[break][break]

he gravitates closer to .[break][break]

"my florist."[break][break]

S7YbkIyB[break]
total: 625[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,641 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 20:12:09 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Genesect focused on the Mr. Mime at once. The Bug-type descended from the stone pillar with alacrity, aiming an X-SCISSOR at its foe. [break][break]

Zev hung back as dashed into the cloud of POISON GAS. Unlike her, he had no immunity to poison. But neither did he intend to leave her to fight by herself. [break][break]

When the noxious gas dissipated enough, he launched himself from the upper ledge of the cliff face. He soared through the air in a downward arc, unimpeded by gravity's pull. Black crystal covered his body up to his neck and wrists, hidden under his clothing. [break][break]

Zev landed in a crouch next to Elisabeth with a crunch of earth and stone. The ground beneath him buckled. Slowly, he stood to his full height. Blue eyes met 's first before pinning with a cold, loathsome stare. [break][break]

"Your florist?" A note of incredulity colored Zev's speech. And then he made an abrupt, amused sound. "As if she'd let you own her." [break][break]

Ohki0ZZu[break]Total: 720

TAGS [break]
NOTES – az excursion d: confrontation[break]
– Zev is armored up to his neck and wrists (his clothes hide it)[break]
– Genesect uses X-SCISSOR on Mr. Mime

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:17:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh."

dots in his head connected after a moment.

"oh!"

attack after attack came, but the reaction from seeing zev ignites the nostalgic feeling that makes him feel familiar with the other all of a sudden. gut feeling clouds his judgement, but he lets it.

kyle brandishes his knife out.

"we're going all out!" he tells matias. zev hadn't been the type to work well with big groups, and he felt like that applied to everything. "i bet he wouldn't have it any other way."

he takes the chingling out of his jacket and mouths 'trick room'. dimensions distort, and one who was usually faster would find it more difficult to move around the space.

kyle feels-- knows-- that the one in front of him trumps him in all physical matters. he had been trained by him, after all, for self-defense.

"he means he was a customer for her business!"

a foot kicks zev away from matias, following it up with a swipe of his knife. it was a strike to kill, but something in kyle tells him that he'd be outmaneuvered, powers or not.

6mDKTKkq (+720)

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,344 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 5:34:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

'His' florist? Ugh.[break][break]

"You're still going on about this?" Elisabeth complained, annoyance written plainly on her features. "Matias, I'm not your--"[break][break]

Then smoothly interrupted them both, landing with a panther-like ease in front of her. There was a strangely protective nature to his posture, which she wasn't used to receiving from Rocket's purportedly most cold-hearted Beast. Relief flashed unbidden across her face as he snarled at the Elite Four, feeling the situation had regained some modicum of control.[break][break]

"Good timing," she said appreciatively, and the approval in her tone could easily be mistaken for fondness. At any rate, it contrasted sharply with the irritable tenor that had greeted seconds prior.[break][break]

The Champion's TRICK ROOM left Wo-chien oddly emboldened as it oozed across the premises, maneuvering towards with eerily lightning-fast speed. The snail-like Pokemon blurred with the motion as it dove in and out of its own shadow to conduct a SHADOW SNEAK on his Chingling, taking an easy shot.[break][break]

The Chingling didn't technically negate her promise not to attack , after all.[break][break]

"We're going all out, then? As you wish," Elisabeth said, fixing with a look that betrayed the GRUDGES lurking deep within her heart. Her hand raised, and a tangle of briars obediently rose up around him to seek to ensnare him in place with writhing thorns.[break][break]

HR|ps1f5

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]