snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 16:45:04 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]all they have to do is cut hair, right? it can't be that hard...

yes, it can. ;u;

atrox and hair do not get along apparently. each use of slash is wrong. too much power, too much of an angle. eventually, one of the stylists simply guides the garchomp through a haircut. this one turns out decent at least. the previous ones? yeah, they cried a little...

one good cut makes him prideful. the next one? not so much.

the stylist shakes her head and lets him wander back to the other pokemon. another one will step up for their turn and then, eventually, it'll be his time to shine again.

hopefully he learns to actually give a haircut while he waits. otherwise, his trainer will be mortified to know her garchomp ruined the confidence of citizens today.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 16:54:10 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

She was getting way too used to this nonsense use of her talents.

She stared at the nervous little girl at the seat with her scythes poised, very carefully lining up her shot, so to speak. Usually, she would be aiming for the neck, but there was an exception to every rule, and cute children (like ) were Kama's.

Just don't tell anyone. Ever.

With a sudden motion, her arms blurred, making the little girl flinch as wind whipped past.

And then the tips of her hairs fell to the floor, successfully evened.

A smile broke out at the girl's lips, and Kama unconsciously mirrored it.

A job well done.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 17:56:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Sugar was just as much of a showboat as her trainer could be.

The Meowth was on her hind legs, a hard balance since she normally walked on all fours, with a cute apron tied around her middle. It was cream and had little pink straps and pink flowers, meant more for a child to wear than a little pokemon. Sugar didn't care, though; she just wanted to be as cute as she knew she could be.

Her claws were sharp when a skeptical woman was sat down in front of her. She didn't give her time to question, Slashes flying in the air as her paws danced. The woman's haircut came out perfect! In a sense. It was an exact replica of her trainer's hairstyle, which admittedly was pretty ugly; how on each he managed to have a bowl cut and a mullet at the same time defied many gods.

The woman was horrified but Sugar was more than pleased. She eagerly awaited her next customer.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 19:19:18 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
This kind of job was not… Up Lacerta’s alley. At all. [break][break]

Standing quietly near the back of the salon, the aloof and sombre Scizor watches as the other pokemon flutter around, gracefully snipping at hair with enthusiasm. She’s far more interested in cutting through foes, rather than a scraggly mop atop a rambunctious child’s head and it shows. Eyes narrowed and tips of her pincers scraping together in a quiet, agitated grind. [break][break]

Unfortunately, if she wants to help her trainer put some money in the bank, she’s going to have to snip at least one person’s hair today…
[break][break]
She takes up position behind a girl with hair that is atrociously too long, slipping into a battle stance, one claw drawn back and bug knees bent. Lacerta’s pincer turns silver, readying a SLASH… Then the light fades. Locks tumbling in a straight slice before the child’s eyes, revealing a chin length bob in the wake of an impossible to follow blow; as fast as a samurai unsheathing their katana in an action movie. [break][break]

Lacerta blinks, satisfied in her work.

[break][break]

+ pokejob[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 22:33:01 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Grievous watched as another claw full of hair fell to the floor. He folded his arms while his latest customer examined her new hairdo, seemingly very pleased. She thanked the blaziken graciously before departing. Another happy customer.

Grievous would never have guessed that he was a talented stylist, he had never cut a human's hair before and yet it seemed to come so naturally. Perhaps the years of slicing through organic matter had turned out to be great practice for cutting hair, who knew.

He also thought that his Crush Claw would be too strong to cut something as delicate as hair. It was all in the precision though, and Grievous was nothing if not precise. If Oscar ever retired him, perhaps Grievous could get a full time job cutting hair. That sounded like a fine way to spend his twilight years. Another human sat in Grievous's chair, and he happily got back to work. 

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 23:21:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Russel didn’t think he’d be any good at cutting other trainers hair. It surprised him that most of the trainers were very eager to get their hair snipped by a braviary in the first place. He turned his head to see a rather long line of smiling patrons awaiting for their hair to be cut. The bird emitted a small sigh, returning his attention back onto the customer that sat in the chair in front of him. Swiftly he used his talon to crush claw strands of brown hair falling onto the floor below. It was a unusual job but Russel was determined to do well if it meant that his trainer would get benefits.
He flapped a wing to signal for the next trainer to sit down onto the chair.
[break][break]
@pokejob

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 5:28:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Azul was a questionable choice for a job like this. The Kabutops was accurate but such large scythes were clumsy when it came to small detail. Regardless, the pokemon’s SLASH was said to be a useful tool for this particular job. True to her training, Azul would try her best to perform to acceptable standards.

Sharpness was an ally in precision cutting. So Azul rubbed her lethal scythes against each other as she approached the trainer waiting their turn. The poor woman’s eyes were wide in terror upon seeing her ‘barber’. The intimidating Kabutops did her best to move slowly. She resisted the urge to slice wildly as she would in battle. Instead, she carefully lifted hair and passed the sharp edge of the blade along a precise, invisible line.

It may have taken her longer than necessary, but she was satisfied with her handy work. She was pleasantly surprised at how accurate she was able to cut this fine hair.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 6:56:18 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Using Air Slash with a Charizard to give haircuts was certainly a different thing, but it would be good training. Being able to do precision cuts exactly the way they wanted would have a variety of uses. It had been a little rough at first, considering Fawkes was large even by Charizard standards. But luckily the first guy wanted a buzz cut anyway. Thank Arceus for that one.

Others wanted more complicated patterns. But with a little more practice under their belt, Air Slash was able to be used more accurately, making more complicated cuts without harming the people involved. They were nervous at first, and quite frankly so was Josh. But he was giving it the best he could, and his nerves began to fade the more that they cut. And the more they cut, the easier it got to make precious those precision cuts.

This would definitely be useful on the field.

@tag

Charizard used Air Slash!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
snip snip [pj]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 4:36:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[BREAK][BREAK]
@rowan