CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 15:05:42 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
  • player/ooc name: verbatim
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: here
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month:
    - working further with in order to more firmly secure a place in rocket
    - involved in two excursions, one leading up to his vendetta against emma and the other leading to him being in a hospital bed, hoping to work more with on recovery as he is losing his leg
    - currently holding the first ever fossil finders, mass gym badge contest
    - four gym challenges going currently, ( picking up speed after i was gone for a week sorry ;-; )
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future::
    - establish a rocket foothold in mossdeep
    - wanting to get involved with the meltan/melmetal research out of morbid curiosity
    - wanting to advance security/surveillance around hoenn in favor of rocket
  • notes: i'm doing the best i can here
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 18:03:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
  • player/ooc name: BD
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: Blue
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: Research into Primal Energy via examination of Piggy Smalls, searching for a cure/antidote to primal energy intoxication, working with to detail the effects of Bulu's power on his physical being, developing deeper/richer history regarding Hoenn rocket x Kanto rocket and Eva's relationship with and , continued officer mentoring/training, continue providing medical aid/assistance/plots where needed (canon and non-canon characters)
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: I swear one day I will get to developing and hashing out details for a Hoenn Medical Corps -thumbs up-, continued involvement in examining avatar x legendary relationship and effects on the physical and mental well-being of both pokemon and avatar, continued research of blue mulch and samples obtained from the Xerneas tree, research on the Zombie Hariyama Eva caught in the Mt. Pyre B excursion, speaking out against/actively fighting Rocket rule
  • notes: Always open for more plots and plot development! Willing to help people move along their plots as well in any way I can ^_^ Thank you for all the plot opportunities and I will continue to do my best to keep things interesting!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 0:12:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Window
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/16496/sad-snake-egg-carrots-3?page=1&scrollTo=169095
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: Billi has taken part in excursions. He has a wanted that's specific to a certain plot line for the group. He's been constantly fighting against poachers and the like, usually injurying himself. Lost a few pokemon in the process.
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: I'm hoping to have Billi's interview with Dahila go up, and him reveal some of the rocket faces from the excursion he was in. Via his rotom photoage. This could cause more problems for himself and others. He also is on the fence about the AQUA as he doesn't fully trust the legendary pokemon themselves, as the human isn't the pokemon. Billi also is constantly keeping an eye out for megolaptian technology being used.
  • notes:
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 10:31:17 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
  • player/ooc name:  y o y o
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: [ here ! ]
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: i've been slowly shifting from a political path for cait to a more research-oriented path. at the moment she hasn't had much happen, as she's balancing life on her farm, shipping products and finishing up her degree. she's been gradually collecting more info about her fellow legends, keeping her present ailment in check by utilizing personally crafted concoctions and actively working to undermine A.Q.U.A and the league by using the influence she garnered on social media platforms and the like. 
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future: i would fancy her acquiring a researcher's title at this point, as i find it'd be suitable for her respective character. and seeing as she's heavily invested in theology and the gods that revolve around these respective topics, she'd pry a bit more into each avatar's respective link with their god or goddess. at the moment i'm still working through ideas as well as considering a family-based plot with her significant other down the line. 
  • notes: been working on prepping the house for a move as well raiding in ffxiv and drawing, so i've been slow to write anywhere and everywhere. i'll be able to maintain my activity tho. 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 12:26:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Kiki
  • canon character tags:@gina
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/15449/guidance
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month:Building relationships with the current council members and other significant figures such as , , , , .

participating in the summer tournament to polish up her battling skills and to improve her name

• please mention what you plan to do in the future:: learn more about the 'avatar killers'
    support interpol characters more, actively try and persecute known rocket figures

get into a scandal of some sorts, which could worsen the leagues image

Share more information about legendary pokemon/hoenn's history

• notes:
I'm grateful to found hoenn, my time here has been an absolute joy, eager for everything to come and to continue writing in this lovely community, ty everyone.
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 14:22:46 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
  • player/ooc name: gizorpazorp
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: here
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: sniffing out rockets in lilycove with fernando, trying to crack down on rockets/put some pressure on them
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: purge rocket from hoenn/ the site entirely teehee. get rid of the role NOW
  • notes: suckin’ and fuckin’ and suckin’ and fuckin’ and suckin’ and fuckin’

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:59:32 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Hollow
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: Yippie Dippy Do

• With the help of and , Oscar has finished the Infinity Energy Generator. Each city should now have a working model within their power plants.
    • Oscar has built Mauville's new power plant over the remains of New Mauville. As part of this effort, GMH has also rebuilt the cycling road.
    • Oscar has struck a deal with , providing him a personal power source in exchange for a blueprint for a perpetual motion battery.
    • Thanks to Excursions, Oscar has been a witness to the 'hardening of Rocket', and while opposing the initiative he has become an active participant.

• With the IEG finished, a bunch of new plots have opened for Oscar. Development of the invention shall continue over the course of the year, accumulating in the creation of <spoiler>
    • The perpetual motion machine is the first step to enhancing the IEG. With its invention, he can go on to create a version of the IEG that doesn't require fuel. Additionally, it shall prove vital for his efforts to <spoiler>
  • notes: I love you guys :fwoggie:
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 23:12:16 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
  • player/ooc name: dani
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: today's / other days / pls dont make me link
    • excursions
    • rocket interrogation / talk
    • joined forces with (third faction stuff)
    • acquired a third (shard of a) plate
    • redacted redacted redacted with . iykyk?
    • continue being hoenn's most hated bitch
    • steal / take more plates (or shards) for giratina (and herself). she's been given information by that she intends to act on + also has a plan to pursue them with fernando (or rather, through him)
    • represent the elite four in the H✩T tournament
    • will most likely fight against rocket in the invasion (whenever that may be!) to keep up public appearances
    • persuade a special someone to join the third faction & work with her
    • force dahlia into saying that she cares about kat again
  • notes: still fairly busy with irl cos of a shitton of things but it should slow down soon (i hope!) ty for understanding <3
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 1:42:53 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
  • player/ooc name: slowe
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: x
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: Excursion involvement and ranger socializing
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future: Further establish Senon as a figurehead in the rangers.

Expand the Game Corner brand.
  • notes: not sure where my mojo has gone but im still here. I'll bounce back.
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 1:48:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
  • player/ooc name: pilo1
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: Gym challenge of melody vs rowan
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: I had melody participate in the litebrite raid, and 2 excursions to try and support the goals of other characters during excursion
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: Pushing the rocket interactions in sootopolis and causing doubt in rocket with melody for a few chars teehee
  • continue Litebrite!
  • or whatever else shiv sama and spirele bless me with as im kinda struggling to think of plot stuff to do! (wreck my SHIT)
  • notes: TY GUYS FOR ALL UR HARDWORK CLAPPYCLAP
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 4:50:36 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
  • player/ooc name: SHIV
  • canon character tags: /
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: dahlia / noah
    - dahlia with the aqua initiative, dr. morales' research thread, participation in dangerous discoveries, following up katherine's legitimate concerns about kazimir's participation in the excursion before using him for her own benefit.
    - noah continues to act as a bridge for newer characters to join hoenn gym challenge/to network with others, etc.
    - dahlia = spoilers, but may participate in the HST tournament too!
    - noah will participate in the HST tournament in July, etc.
  • notes: free me from JUNE