shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE AC
ENDS june 6th, 12am pst.

[break][break]

HELLO EVERYONE! we have another canon activity check! these will not be regular, nor are they scheduled on a regular basis. however, they may appear as the site narrative begins to move on to newer arcs.[break][break][break]

if you possess a canon character, please use the template below to post for this activity check. you will need 1 ic post within the past 2 weeks.[break][break][break]

this is also an opportunity for those with canons to archive their characters, should they find it difficult to maintain a canon position. you can also drop the canon position as well. please let me know in the notes section of the template below.[break][break][break]

next, retired rocket beasts are not exempt anymore and must post as well.[break][break][break]

IMPORTANT! failure to post in this activity check will remove your character from their canon position. furthermore, canon characters should look to promote personal plots as well as serve as catalysts of development for the characters around them. this idea will be reflected in the activity check requirements below.[break][break][break]

this canon activity check will close june 6th, 12am pacific time.

ACTIVITY CHECK POST CODE

Use the following code below to post in the activity check.[break]
Let us know if you have any questions and concerns.[break][break]

[attr="class","omgencode"]
[blockquote]
[ul type="disc"]
[li][b]player/ooc name:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]canon character tags:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]ic post within the past 2 weeks:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month:[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]please mention what you plan to do in the future::[/b] [/li][break]
[li][b]notes:[/b][/li][/ul]
[/blockquote]
[break][break]

PERTINENT CHARACTERS:
[break]

EXEMPT CHARACTERS:
[break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:29:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
  • player/ooc name: spiral
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: excursions
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month:
    - gave the gym leaders a reason to come together (league plot)
    - made a council thread to gather them together (league plot)
    - assisted @gina with transitioning into council (league plot)
    - help GMH acquire a stronger foothold and <redacted> (rocket plot)
    - help characters navigate around AQUA (razz)
    - prelude kyle to take up more league responsibilities (league plot)
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:
    - going to both enable and disfranchise aqua (league plot)
    - help promote current council and possibly rejoin (?) (league plot)
    - highlight rising characters to take more defined roles (wip)
    - step up as model and veteran gym leader (?)
    - H✩T related and follow-up threads (science // business plot)
  • notes: more to come
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:34:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
  • player/ooc name: yams
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: one thread but my tracker is organized by month!
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: lots of MAGMA stuff! plus the shift in rocket. also excursions! plus some more personal stuff to chu-e > : o
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: lots more magma to start! the stuff we have in the future, experiments with the machine that walsh lended, and anything else that i get approached with or think of! flexible, babay!
  • notes: ROCKET SUPREMANCY
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:49:18 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Ditz
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: X
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: Some MAGMA stuff (agreeing to be a test subject), excursions, and looking for Deoxys.
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: Sootopolis take over, MAGMA, and gonna keep looking for that freaking alien.
  • notes: First one of these wooot!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 4:59:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
  • player/ooc name: ven
  • canon character tags: &
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: alex & lars

for Alex: The gym queue finally got to the shortest it’s ever been and I’m planning on making it even shorter! Solidarity for non-trad gym battle formats!

As for recent events, well a lot of things happened especially post-excursions, with this being of interest to the poor man.

Thanks to liquid time shenanigans, Alex here has been helping look more into poachers around the Petalburg area, too.

for Lars: Well he’s slowly but surely coming to terms understanding the snarky deity he serves (see here for more details) and at the same time.

Well unlike Alex who is currently ICly in ‘limbo’, Lars went on the more ‘connecting with other people’ angle of things as well (see: the threads between him, Skyler and Razz + the still ongoing DD raid, congrats Spiral you really legit unlocked the claustrophobia setting for him) as well as trying to comprehend more about the extent of his deity’s true powers (thread with Cait in Fortree).

And now it’s summer, a.k.a. Lars’s most-hated season because even as a Hoennian this heat is HELL and he can’t stand it! (an unseen side-effect of being aligned with an Ice-type deity perhaps?)

for Alex: well my other man has had it being flung through the proverbial plot wringer. It is finally Alexei’s time to get some of this action. And maybe one of his darkest secrets may be revealed during this time, to someone outside of his family. Who knows if something about him personality-wise would change after almost losing his life. Guess it’s time to find out.

Due to liquid time shenanigans, I have no idea what’s gonna happen in his research thread, however I welcome whatever result it will be. After all, he did set out to return a few things to their rightful owner, so.

Adding to this, he’ll be appearing in the latest event, just at a later time because of what’s happening with him at this moment.

for Lars: exploring his connection with the snarky Russian judge Articuno and basically staying alive and protecting what little family he has left (his cousin and the Rangers).

That aside, should anyone need him (or the judge deity) for AQUA-related missions he’s available to throw hands.

One long-term goal for him is to literally fix the rep the Rangers have, which is why he prefers being out in the field rather than being tied down to the Lilycove office drowning in paperwork. Action speaks way louder than words, and that’s his credo.
  • notes: two and a half years, you think you can get rid of me at this rate?
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:03:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
  • player/ooc name: mad
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: x
    * finished infinity generator w/ help of and
    * was presented w/ research on primal energy by  ; discussed resources collected during excursion and research (?) threads; lab was left w/ mega-evolved pokemon to study
    * participated in excursions to collect source of [victini's] power on route 113 @ glass shop; machine parts on seaside cycling road @ trick house
    * currently meeting w/ , discussing investments in future projects (waiting to consider group plot focuses & lulu's personal endeavors which will likely depend on site plot progression? gathering resources, regardless. klinklang army baybee)
    * avatarship: giving nightmares to people; investigating dark sides
    * interest in developing a time machine w/ 90% ooc desire of failure but hmm if we fits we sits
    * privately attempting to develop way to get to ultra space w/ goal of understanding megalopolan technology & communicating/collaborating w/ megalopolan scientists (may open up to and about this soon)
    * private research into possibility of immortality due to suspicion of declan walsh and his pursuit of xerneas
    * avatarship: unsure. go rocket. go team.
  • notes: i love hoenn! stoked to be able to play a canon role on such an awesome site. thank everyone for making this feel like a cool world to write in and thank you shiv and spiral for all that ya do. <3

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 5:25:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
  • player/ooc name: aero
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: excursion
    • joined excursions
    • developing kyle's status as an avatar so i can utilize it better for the future
    • i headcanon kyle as just a failsafe for important missions for league so he's not active on pursuing its agenda unless directly asked to
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future::
    • participate on events
    • some kind of mentor plot when i get in the mood
    • scouting for potential e4 people or smth like that

• notes: the champ could literally be anyone and nothing would've changed
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 7:38:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
  • player/ooc name: thorn
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: excursions for gav / dropping orion
    - living my best edgelord life and dragging others along for the ride with all the connections to kanto rocket characters
    - recruiting people into rocket and/or chatting with new recruits to help them find their place
    - letting natalie experiment on gavin
    - letting chu-e poke gavin with necrozma
    - i orchestrated the big behind the scenes mess u know about shiv, sorry not sorry
    - continue to support rocket members/characters both new and old
    - take over the world, one bit at a time, starting with SOOTOPOLIS
    - literally whatever the fuck rocket needs from me i am HERE FOR THEM, ROCKET SUPREMACY
  • notes: dropping orion's canon spot b/c the man has suspiciously gone missing, wonder what that's all about :XD:
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 12:49:41 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Epic bugcatcher (EBC)
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: Rilly?
    -I've managed to hand out 4 badges so far. Got about 5 challenges going on atm.
    -Completed an Excursion. (League)
    -Helping push forward 's GMH plot by featuring in his launch as a... guest star I guess! (Rocket)
    -Have been connecting with the other Gym Leaders. (League)
    -Helped come up with the legendary Z-PLATES. (Charja-Cola)
    -Helped build a tower to the sky.
    -Helping out with her lighthouse problem. (League)

-Doug will be subtly putting a check on Rocket activity within Mauville from here on out.
    -Will be sponsoring a buncha young kids for the Hoennian stars tournament, including and .
    -Speaking of which, to whoop ass in the tournament and make his way to the Challenger's Cup. He's very invested in making a name for himself and being more than just a 'talented youth'. When he's over, his position within the League and as a trainer will be unquestionable... hopefully.
    -Will be researching on Tapu Lele.
    -Will be doing everything in his power to subvert and stamp Rocket efforts before they come to fruitions. Insider/moles information will be key.
  • notes: I wanna come up with some Officer missions to help out League's efforts, since Rocket's have their own. That out of the way, I wanna say thanks to both and for their amazing work on this forum. I love it here!
close tab

played by

Psi

Sharp
He/Him
Twenty-Six
November 17th
Lavaridge
Bisexual
Head I.E Engineer
Head Scientist
Ah.
awards
291 posts
Miles Sharp DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @miles
Miles Sharp
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 12:54:44 GMT
Miles Sharp Avatar
  • player/ooc name: Psi
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: excursions
    - Completed Secret Base excursion and is using research gained to make missions and revitalize damaged parts of Hoenn
    - Worked alongside and to complete Infinity Energy Generator
    - Built and networked with all sorts of Rocket Characters to better show the humanity of Rocket
    - Began research on the Tree from the route 113 excavation with the help , , and @aria
    - Prelude to rocket activities in Sootopolis with multiple rockets
    - Begun Revenge on Silph, by attacking in the excursion, obtained a lead on dealing with
    - Is completely in love with complicating Miles' Silph vengeance and potentially straining rocket ties should the organization ever find out
    - Seeks Xerneas Avatarship in hopes of better healing Hoenn's War scars.
    - To further hunt , possibly working with to get closer.
    - To continue assisting with various projects for Infinity Industries.
    - To further Miles' relationship with regardless of official ties.
    - May attempt to disenfranchise self from rocket depending on the organization's trajectory.
    - To better show Prowess as a fighter in the H✩T
    - Further ties with and all Rockets uncomfortable with the organization's brutality.
    - To leak Secret base info to in hopes of better assisting disenfranchised civilians (I.E creating more shelters and homes for those affected by regional conflicts)
  • notes: I wanna thank all my rockets and honestly all the members for really making me feel welcome and actually plotting with me etc after rejoining the RP game. It's the most fun I've had RPing in a long time and I gotta thank everyone for really making me feel included, and being inclusive. Ya'll really made ya boy feel welcome and I hope I can return that energy with sick plots for everyone!
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 15:53:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
  • player/ooc name: castaway
  • canon character tags: ,
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: excursions!
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: [break]
    stormy,[break]
    completed fortree excursion involving the zarude and currently workin on a follow-up thread with ![break]
    falling in love with and being told that sick hard-hitting news he's with the enemy. oops![break]
    oh ya she also signed her name on the dotted line for aqua and has been working with sorta probably.[break]
    also the regirock raid.[break][break]

emma,[break]
    completed two different excursions involving phione + cresselia. successfully assassinated until had to flex. have yet to really address her revival but it's coming i'm sure.[break]
    body-blocked an explosion for a fellow rocket, . currently in med bay recovering.[break]
    she's been progressively becoming less and less comfortable with rocket's ideals and it's coming to a head.
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: [break]
    stormy,[break]
    kick everyone's ass for hot girl summer[break]
    gonna pursue her relationship with regardless of official ties. they'll make it work probably.[break]
    uhh.. hot girl shit. she's on call for anything. call her, beep her, if you wanna reach her.[break][break]

emma,[break]
    pursuing the unrest in rockets ranks regarding the unnecessary brutality.[break]
    also recovering from being blown up.[break]
    she's rocket's mom, so she'll continue being a mentor, a bad bitch, and a scary lady.
  • notes: thank you for the almost 3 years of non-stop love and friendships! it's been a blast and I look forward to many more years of good fun and stuff. love u guys!

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 22:55:57 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
  • player/ooc name: light
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: none in the last two for surgery reasons, but had post before it. a few that're private/related to sygna suit + excursion posts + personal threads with avatars.
    - avatar checkups for primal energy poisoning
    - excursion stuff
    - sygna suit arc

- sygna suits
    - mew
    - have zenji continue to lookout for the future gen. of trainers/be a big brother/father figure to many.
    - continue to have social threads and build stronger relations with those affiliated, and unaffiliated, with league.
    - remain available for those in need of a scientist for whatever.
  • notes: i'm just here for vibes and chaos at this point.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:14:32 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
  • player/ooc name: oslo
  • canon character tags:
  • notes:
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 0:17:11 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar
  • player/ooc name: D-Bug
  • canon character tags:

Charja-Cola
    -Acquired Charja-Cola Company
    -In the process of relaunching the brand (talks with )
    -Have been guerilla marketing, drinking lots of cola, and have 1 article in HNN (as of June 1st)
    -Is facing off against the Zapsi's posterboy - - in mortal combat

Gym Leader
    -Currently holding the third monthly Biome Contest: Urban!
    -Continuing to distribute Z-Plates (for future biome event)
    -Have awarded 8 Biome Badges to 7 very capable trainers (that isn't a burn on anyone, had won 2 badges)

-Exploring the effects of being an Avatar on Zac with
    -She has taken blood samples and is currently analyzing them for side effects
    -Talking with about the effects of being an avatar

Tapu Bulu
    -Fought with Tapu Bulu, as the Avatar bond is sapping Zac's energy (see exhibits)
    -Unlocked some of Bulu's power and gained access to its Z-Move (Moo Moo Monsoon)
    -Zac has recently become homeless due to the effects of Moo Moo Monsoon (See Migration with )
    -Taking Bulu out in public as much as possible so that it can atone for its damage and repair its bad public image (See Picnic Pandemonium)

Rangers
    -Taking on a larger role as Ranger mentor
    -Have recruited an NPC rocket for the Lavaridge Rangers
    -Acted as a judge/mentor for the Cadet -> Novice Ranger exam with
    -Teaching about Pokemon taming, connections, and racing

Rocket
    -Captured rockets in Meteor Falls, and rehabilitated one, getting them entry to the Lavaridge Rangers
    -Interviewed (off the books) and tried to heal him
    -Visited in his hospital room post excursion #1
    -Zac has a greater understanding of Rocket's reasons for disliking the League, and is intent on reforming the League into something that everyone can be a part of
    -Very amicable with rocket members following the talk with Chu-e. Specifically , , . Relationship with is a bit rocky (for good reason), but she'll come around.

Site Events
    -Covered Sootopolis in yogurt (Rayquaza Mini-raid)
    -Forged an unbreakable bond of bro love with (Dangerous Discoveries)
    -Blew up a glassware store on Route 113 (excursion #1)
    -Watched the Trick Master get shot in the head by a bad robot (excursion #2)

Other Bonds
    -Training with to be a fighter, not just a wall of muscle
    -Exploring a cave full of Unown with @gina , the latest council member

[/b]
-Continue running monthly biome contests, culminating in the Z-plate event
-Improve Tapu Bulu's energy levels by making it fight in the HstarT
-Fight Tapu Koko with Kazimir
-Try to heal and using the Zarude vines
-Shave Zac's head after the HstarT and change his FC to Mr Clean
-Return to Alola to find out what is wrong with Tapu Bulu
-Build the Charja-Cola brand with the release of a branded Z-Move

Potential - talked about, but no concrete plans
-Interview more rocket members
-Build a space craft with
-Take to Alola to meet Zac's grandma and to search for a Z-Crystal

[li]notes:[/li][/ul][/blockquote]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
CANON ACTIVITY CHECK II
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 2:32:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
  • player/ooc name: tagger
  • canon character tags:
  • ic post within the past 2 weeks: Thomas Dorian
  • please mention what plots you've pushed in the past month: -Thomas has taken part in an Excursion
    -Admittedly, I've been in a lull with Dorian
  • please mention what you plan to do in the future:: -Thomas plans on aiding the League however he can. This will include coordinating anti-Rocket websites and literature. He will also attempt to fortify AQUA through finding new people and talent.
    -Dorian will continue to assist Rocket however he can. This will include mentoring the new generation of Rockets into being more violent and aggressive, while attacking the League as needed.
  • notes: