awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:31:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar blinked and somehow he had ended up in a broom closet. How the fuck did he end up here? It was very confusing. He felt suddenly sick, and leaned over the mop bucket anticipating some vomit. He clenched his teeth, breathing deeply as the nausea flowed through him.

"I ain't gonna ruin my streak. You stay the fuck down there."

The nausea subsided, and Oscar stumbled out of the closet. He was still lost however, apparently walking out into the employee only section of the bar. Oscar cleared his throat, wobbling back toward the public area.

Rolls already hit
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:17:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Razz doesn't mind it when the other needs to leave for a bit as he ask the bartender for some water for the both of them. When is back he offers him the glass. "I"m not, hate them really," he admits with a small chuckle as it very much summed up his experience this evening. [break][break]

"However after the long day figure see what the hullabaloo is, besides he likes it" he motions to his Meowstic who seemed to be showing the bartender a card trick. Where he even got the deck of cards is beyond him really. But they were there.

total: 1053 [break]
Extra BP Earned: 30/30 [break]
Drink Threads: {X}
{X}
{X} [break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:18:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
So anyway, Temp had totally been there the whole time.

And he was drunk as shit already. Like, totally off his fucking rocks.

When came out of the closet, he happened to be nearby.

"Happy New Year! Wooooo!"

He grabbed Oscar and tried to dip him and go for a kiss.

You know, to celebrate the new year and the event being almost over.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,447 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:22:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle sees another row of shot glasses in front of him. he wonders if he's hallucinating or not, but he downs all of those anyways.

after drinking all of them, he gets light headed once again and drops unconscious on the bar for the second time.

_gRHyN81

@tags
····
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,803 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 5:23:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
That occurred, and as the kiss was landed Oscar threw up in Temp's mouth. Well, Oscar was downward so he mostly just threw up in his own mouth.

No one told Temp Oscar gets sick when he's nervous. Oscar immediately broke away, turning to Temp as he heaved.

"Thank you for your time, have a pleasant new year."

He then fucked off to sleep in a ditch or something.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 6:36:08 GMT
noah faber Avatar
noah enters the establishment and is immediately stupefied by the overwhelming punch of alcohol. he surveys the room— and then the floor. "ah, what the heck, man?"

he leans against the counter, a hand patting the other's warm cheek as if he were playing a hand drum. "this isn't a good look for you. and neither is this!"

a grunt and some elbow grease later, noah scoops kyle over his shoulder. it's surprisingly easy for him, but the traversal out of the space is tricky lest the champion's legs and sneakers smack heads.

noah leaves quick, smiling sheepishly at those who look upon them with pondering eyes.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height