TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:27:51 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“Why do you do it now then?”

Frankly, she held the belief that no amount of money was ever enough— but still. Katherine wouldn’t stoop to waitressing and bartending again, despite the ample experience she had in those fields.

“Dirty.”

The fact he had to ask was almost insulting.

Almost.

“Do the people of Fortree drink anything special?” she asks just when her Martini arrives. She tastes a sip of it before continuing, ”I’ll have a glass of whatever that is as well.”

notes: 15/30

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 21:26:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“One of the bartenders here got me started back then, so I owe them for it. Helped me with my socializing skills too,” he confirmed as he finished the dirty martini and slid it her way.

“There are many martinis, and since this is my first time serving you; I’d like to remember what your drink preference is so I don’t fuck it up next time,” he continued as he swept up the dirty, abandoned shot glasses along the bar table before handing them off to another one of the not-so-harried bartenders and returning to where she was seated.

“Oh, you want the Fortree Special then,” he continued.

“Give me a bit.”

Off he scrambled, as best as he could manage without putting too much weight on his right foot. Assembling the drink in front of her, he then slid one of the two glasses her way.

“This is one of them. It’s called the Honey Rye.”

for your reference: the Honey Rye cocktail

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 22:42:57 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Whilst Alexei scrambled in the back to find whatever ingredients were missing for his concoction, Katherine made the most of her time and got to try a sip or two more of the martini he served her.

“Not bad,” a compliment. However, it is one that the elite four keeps to herself. The Gym Leader will only earn praise from her depending on how good the next drink will be.

Eventually, he returns to perform the assembly in front of her, putting on the type of show that isn’t expected from someone in their line of work.

“Honey Rye,” Katherine tastes the drink's name with her tongue first, and only afterward does she dare to taste it. The honey brings a certain sweetness that she isn’t used to, but the ginger and the whiskey purge it away.

The rest of it is downed in record time.

“I like it.”

There.

A compliment he could hear.

LfjqFufO

notes: 20/30 bp | total: 442 + 424 (-100) = 766

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]····
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:55:10 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e was rather enjoying his drunk self, being squished and dying by 's meaty tits. He was less interested in , only because he thought of the guy like a brother. Kind of like how the idea of kissing made him gag. He just wasn't into that.

Anyway, so he was having a wonderful time up in Kazimir's tits, suffocation or not, when he got all excited and moved away, making Chu-e groan. Who was he talking with? With no one to supervise, he grabbed a another drink and took a few sips to swallow it down.

Oh! It was !

"Heeeeeey!" It had been a while since he had seen her but she was, like, a busy E4 person and he had been an ass to her before. So it's not like it was weird. His own stomach rumbled, too, when the burger was mentioned. Man, when was the last time he had a burger....

"I want a Tauros Burger, too! With extra pickles!"

- Talking Burgers with Stormy and Kaz
- Wasted Wailord
- 25/30 BP

Total: 809

PNkkGnaa
····
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 2:28:27 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Although he wasn’t the type of man to be late to a job, he often times appeared late to parties. Maverick strolled onto the beach, warm colored orbs observed passively as he moved his way to the bar. Not a social man, some drinks would definitely lighting him up.

A stiff nod to the barkeeper, he turned to scout out what has happened. The man let his cold gaze flickered from one face to another, taking notes of a few familiar faces. But why? He scowled at himself, turning back to the bar and snatching the drink off the counter. Sense that day, he couldn’t keep her out of his mind. She was taken, she had to be. He growled at himself, gulping the drink down in the desperate hope he would forget her.

”Another.” Drank. ”Another.” Down the hatch. ”Another one.” Gulp. ”How many will it take?” Need one more. ”Hit me.”

kvZtgKNi

OOC: phone post. 5/30 bp
····
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:55:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was an odd day, but at the end of the day he was going to let loose a little, and blow off some steam he deserved that much at least, especially after all the hell this tournament had put him through. Though it wasn't without it's perks, still today he was just going to enjoy himself a bit, and where ever the chips fell so be it. Amor just wanted to not be in control of his life for a split second, and so he thought he would ramp up the challenge. Looking up at the barkeep, he smiled at him, and motioned for him to bring him eight shots. Amor just simply wanted to be 'normal' today, and so far from he could ascertain, this is what normal people did. They got drunk, and lived their lives as if every day could be their last.

So when he had all shots in front of him, he began to down them one after another, and the warmth of each shot radiated through him like a heater that touched skin. With each slam of the tiny glass he finished them off one at a time until it was the final one, and he slammed it down, and let out a satisfied 'ah' sound. So far he hadn't made a fool of himself, sure he was shirtless but that was mainly because someone had spilt their drink on him. Right now he was feeling good, and with that thought, he lounged at the bar, after those eight shots he definitely wasn't going to drink anymore.

USQBjnzO

X | X | X -10 from each roll!

Total:530+293= 823

30 BP earned!

·······
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 16:29:54 GMT
The effects of the drinks started to come forth, feeling only slightly loopy. Yet, he could still remember her face. Her gorgeous eyes, her lovely face, and her smoothing voice. Maverick slammed his fist into the bar counter, annoyed those memories came fluttering in still. His gaze flickered to the bartender, waving them over and pushing his empty glass forward. “Another round,” he grumbled, “Make it quick please.”

The person behind the counter filled his glass with an roll of their eyes. He wasn’t one only customer but did either way. Maverick snagged the glass, swallowing the drink with on gulp. “Keep them going.” Another glass filled up but when down the hatch quickly. Another one. Then, another one. “Cheers.” Two more filled up and two more down. How many will it take to forget her?

0pGEE9zd

10/30 bp

half way to throwing up! lol 520
····
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 19:43:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I figured you’re one who doesn’t likes overly sweet drinks, so this one is just the right mix and balance of flavor,” he gestured to the other glass. “The ginger does wonders to the flavor profile, after all.”

He’d made two glasses, and of course he wasn’t going to let her drink the second one—

“Ah, fuck them,” he remarked as he picked up the glass and took a sip from his own creation.

He still had the touch after all these years.

While he would normally knock down vodka shots in 0.5 seconds, this one he took his time with, until the glass was empty.

“Haven’t had it in a while,” he said with a content smirk as he swept the empty glasses away.

“And thank you for the compliment on the drink.”

Pt2kYag2
(total: 214)

because fuck the people who said he ain’t allowed to drink! Screw them.

(this being his only drink for the evening. He has that much self-control.)

····
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:56:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson sat an empty table (surprised there was one, to be honest) and ordered a few shots. fix, to be exact. the tournament had been stressful. he was hungry too.

maybe, curry?

I7r6Ze9b
····
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 21:13:22 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
Usually, she was much more of a party girl. Especially on a day like that, now that she had ‘found’ two wallets during the day without even looking. That should have made her feel jubilant. And yet, she had seen something in this bar that had soured her mood a lot, causing her to button her jacket back up, find some barkeep and translate the ‘earnings’ of the day into cold, liquid non-cash.

A bottle and a glass for shots in hand, she made it to some random guy’s table, who was already drinking, sat down, and just started to pour herself and match his antics, all but wordlessly, though obviously distraught.

UimgXhUh····
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 21:23:18 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Ugh, this was embarrassing already. But she probably did not disturb these people too much. They did not exactly burst out to help or anything like that. Likely, they just wanted to get away from the embarrassment that was her. Fair enough. Eve, still feeling rather bad, shakily got back onto her feet and immediately made a bee-line towards the restrooms.

Almost there, though, she noticed that mysteriously, her glass had been filled again. How could that be? No, someone was completely messing with her. No other choice. But she had not embarrassed herself like that only to falter now. No, she would see this through to the end! Irrationally and drunkenly headstrong, she closed her eyes, downed the whole rest of it and immediately put the glass down for good.

Then, she immediately regretted that, madly dashing for the door in order to fully get herself sorted out in the restroom in a way that she would regret even more the next day.

Qxm8RZMH
- overkill, Eve is out for...the eve...····
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 23:10:47 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

When his phone goes off his one good eye narrows at the name. , the other is right here was it really needed to send him something? Not that he wanted anything to do with the Ex-Rocket Beast right now. Or maybe he was perhaps a current one again considering what he knew now. Not even bothering to check what it was Razz just blocks his number for now.[break][break]

Right now he just tries to think as he sips his beer as the craziness goes on around him. He doesn't think he'll ever be able to understand what is the appeal to these things.

total: 1053 [break]
Extra BP Earned: 20 [break]
Drink Threads: {X}
{X}
{X} [break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

VavDXMlt[break]
[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]·········
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 0:39:17 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e's stomach rumbled again.

There was a moment where he wondered if it was because he was really hungry or not.

Pushing himself up, he wandered over to the bar, picking up his last few drinks on the way.

It rumbled again.

Oh, was it vomit?

No.

He was just hungry.

It was time to wander off and find some food.

- Thinking about that burger
- Wasted Wailord
- 30/30 BP

Total: 913

2g6sFVWm
····
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 1:11:03 GMT
The alcohol was started to mix things up. Weight lifted off his shoulders, a slight buzz tickled him. He could feel himself relax a little.

But it wasn’t enough, her name. Her name was still in his head. Her name. No, he needed more. Another wave of drinks when down the hatched. One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

_BOwIOm0

OOC: 15/30 bp. edit: 732 t minus throw up! xD
····
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,669 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:01:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There’s a broad grin plastered on the young Rocket’s face as he more or less streams the debacle. It smells awful but looks pretty. He wouldn’t be able to drink it immediately though, right? It’d be too hot. No one like lukewarm alcohol. He didn’t anyway. Or well…he thought he didn’t. Mint’s still mumbling the chorus of a particularly catching LMFAO song before he realized the shot glass is covered up and he’s looking up?? And then down as the person intervening. Droopy, green eyes blink ever so slowly as he quietly set his phone back down. “I’m debating it.” He said, the lapse in his happy expression disappearing as he back to grinning stupidly at the little girl. [break][break]

“Who’s this sassy list child??” he said, with a laugh though it was mostly in jest. Mint slowly swiveled his head looking for a parent or guardian before his skull tilted completely and he simply rotated it a couple of times. There’s a soft pop in his neck before he stopped and looked back at Eris, patting the seat next to him before hesitating. “Uhh…are you allowed to sit at the bar???” he mumbled as he reached over for the bottle the bartender had been serving him from. She tiredly let him take it, before shooting a grateful look at Eris. The woman’s vibe was more or less, he’s your problem now. as she went on to grab something else from the other side of the bar. “I guess- I can move too.” He added, standing up and wobbling slightly. His hand shot out to grab the chair to stabilize himself. “A-Are you here by yourself then?” he asked squinting at the girl. [break][break]

5xxzQrIv

[break][break]

+ SCHWAAAAASTEDDDDD!!! 2/6 [break][break]

still v drunk, kinda sad his liquor is no longer on fire, sup eris

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]····