POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:08:13 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
“Should I call her?”

“I think I have her number.”

“Not that I asked for it, but I think she gave it too me.”

“…”

“I guess I don’t.”

“Well... that’s sad.”

Maverick pounced, closing his phone. Drunken gaze flickered over the many faces, all of them a blur. For a moment, he spaced out at the light. He burped, feeling the liquid warm him up. “I don’t need her,” he said with a fake confidence, “There are other fish in the sea right?”

He turned back to the bartender who gave him a look. “You’re right! One more round and I’ll leave. Promise.”

prxts_eJ

OOC: 20/30 bp. edit: next post throw up time! yay! xD
····
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:12:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle had fallen asleep since his last post. he doesn't remember anything besides passing out from having too much alcohol. it's only after a few moments after that that he wakes up.

he blinks, looks around the place, and starts to collect his bearings.

kyle doesn't say a thing as he's still confused. he's going to need a little bit more time to recall what has happened before he fell asleep but it's clear that he's not that powerful when it comes to alcohol.

@tags
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:23:19 GMT
It finally happened. How many drinks did he have? Ahhh… Six. Eight. Twenty. Maverick lost count. His stomach turned, feeling sick all of a sudden. “Oh Arceus,” he mumbled, feeling something tickled his throat, “I… I think I’m going to throw up.” His cheeks filled, eyes widened as he looked to the bartender. The man behind the counter pointed to the nearest can. Maverick darted over to the smell can, throwing up vile until he was dry heaving.

Several minutes later, he came back to the bar. “Okay,” he said tried, “One last round to get the taste of puke out of my mouth then I’m out.” The person behind the counter gave him a look. But, Maverick gave a look right back. His gaze flickered over the row of the drinks, feeing sick but the taste of more drinks seems better than vile. Down the hatch. The last drink didn’t sit well, making Mav turn and stumble off in god knows what direction. Honestly, he probably didn’t even know.

hkpWbghM

OOC: 25/30 bp. mav is almost done!
····
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:30:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks at the glasses of alcohol in front of him and eventually realizes the predicament he's in.

automatic response is to reach for it and down it. he's already drunk so he might as well do it.

one shot glass after the other, kyle tries not to waste money by drinking it all.

CTyh7BYJ

@tags
····
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:40:10 GMT
Somehow, Maverick had it back to the bar. However, I didn’t think he even knew it was the same bar. He was wasted. No, he was gone. The scarred man stumbled, tripping over his feet and almost biffing the counter with his chin.

It took a minute for him to get the strength to pull himself up to the bar, hiccuping all the while. “Hey you,” he giggled like a school girl, “I remember you! You took away from you.” The man behind the counter raised a bow, shaking his head. “Bull Shit. How can she like some else and tease me like that?” He hiccuped, speaking some kind of gibberish. “I don’t think she’s right for you. She’s perfect for me.”

The bartender shook his head, offering another five shots. “Ahhhh..” The man beamed, taking the first shot, “My good man. Maybe you’ll be alright.” Another shot down. “I think I’m gunna fight for her.” Another shot down. “I think she might like me once she gets to know me.” Shot. “I think I’m gunna see if she is here.” Shot. He slammed the glass down, the force almost knocked him off his own balanced. Hiccup. “Yeah.”

Maverick turned, falling face first on the floor. “Ouch,” he mumbled, suddenly really comfy, “But first, I’m gunna take a nap. Make sure I’m ready in case she wants to hanky panky.”

35AqMAyP

OOC: 30/30 bp. okay im done. lol
····
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:44:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle raises his hand and the bartender assumes it's for more shot glasses and provides him with the.

the champion groans. he doesn't know how much alcohol content is on those shot glasses, but he feels compelled to drink nonetheless.

with hesitation, kyle drinks another row of shot glasses.

av4K6MQd

@tags
····
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 2:49:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
a a a[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics!

"This sassy little child is more than capable of kicking your drunken ass, Mister."
[break][break]
Eris quips back just as cheerfully as Mint does, enjoying her seat at the bar as she receives yet another pack of apple juice for a job well done. "I'm not exactly alone, but I'm not exactly with anyone here either! Pa's wasted and so are my brothers so... I guess I'm the babysitter now!"
[break][break]
Humming softly, she passes her Meltan a juice pack of his own, orange flavoured to be exact.
[break][break]
"What about you, mister? I think you're more of a lost child than I am! Where's your responsible friends and or siblings when you need them?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:15:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint giggled in response, the girl before him chipper as he was drunk. “Hehe, I don’t doubt it! Not very much of a feat though.” He replied, still wobbling slowly in place. His head felt heavy, like every time she so much as tilted it to the side his entire brain slide form one end to the other. “Really? Then why’d they bring you. S’probably boring havin’ to babysit.” Mint said tilting the bottle towards his lips and taking a mouthful of tequila. His face scrunched up like he was biting a lemon before he reached over for a half-bitten slice of lime on the counter. Ahh, sweet relief. [break][break]

He’s easily distracted by the noise and the strange little pokemon she’s suddenly giving a juice box too. He looked back at her, but there’s a very long pause as his brain slowly put together the information presented and formed a coherent response. “Uhh…just Mint is fine~” he said, finally introducing himself with an easy smile before his expression went blank. The gears in his head move slowly. Family? Well, he didn’t have that anymore. And friends? They hadn’t responded. But then again, he didn’t have many to begin with. That was kinda pathetic to admit to a kid though. “Mmm well, I came by myself! Y’don’t always need friends or family to have a good time!” the rocket said as he tried to give himself another shot. [break][break]

vo3W7MMk

[break][break]

+ SCHWAAAAASTEDDDDD!!! 3/6 [break][break]

still v drunk, kinda sad his liquor is no longer on fire, sup eris

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 3:34:31 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
Not a soul paid attention to him as he found his place in the bar, once again a tragic member of the Lonely Corner of Forgotten Dudes™.

Lonely and forgotten, the youth palmed all five drinks he had grabbed in hope of finding people to drink with, and took a heavy slurp from each.

"... Screw it." He said, before throwing back his head and beginning a foolhardy attempt at taking down each mug like it were a shot.

HEAVYWEIGHT HARIYAMA
five threads: -15 from your rolls

I'll Make a Sailor out of you [feat. ]
Doug vs Skyler [Because of course it was Skyler]
Devil Children [Feat. ]
THE GRID; A RANGER'S RECEPTION. [Feat. @senon]
DOUG & ANGELO VS THE RABIO BROTHERS [feat. ]

n3AtkDan

180 + 766 - 225 = 721 DRUNK POINTS

+5 BP + 15 BP = 20BP

··············
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:10:16 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Parties were typically not his scene unless it was mostly people he knew. Outdoor events were another thing entirely. The vastness of nature gave him room to move, and plenty of avenues of escape if something went sideways. While the stadium was huge, it was still compact enough to be claustrophobic with this amount of people.
[break][break]
Walking through an entrance, Epitaph at his side, the sheer volume of attendees stopped him in his tracks. There were a number of familiar faces. Some he saw smooching. Others staggering around drunk. He even spotted under the influence. The aroma of alcohol hit his nose. All of these people...
[break][break]
He and his gengar exchanged a look, and turned around to walk right back through the door.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:18:35 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Huh?" Uttered Doug as he glanced up from his many glasses, vision somewhat blurry as a small form darted out of the party.

"Was that...?" He muttered for a moment, before shaking his head. "Nah... This thing is totally not his style."

Not like getting blackout drunk was his or anything either...

But mama didn't raise no quitters; now that it had come to this, he was drinking these bloody glasses even if it killed him.

And kill 'im it might well have, his stomach threatening to disembowel itself as his palms flew to his mouth, the youth suddenly pushing off of the counter before jetting it out of the premises, leaping over several bodies on the floor as he tried to make it to the nearest bathroom.

HEAVYWEIGHT HARIYAMA

Devil Children [Feat. ]

A_nMkRUF

721+704-150= 1275 DRUNK POINTS

20BP+10BP=30BP

·········
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:21:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

When he hit those last bit of drinks Razz's being a light weight had finally caught up with him. As he had to excuse himself to the bathroom in order to up chuck everything he had drank. Maybe the mixture between the shots and the beer weren't a good thing after all. God he was going to be sick. Though maybe he shouldn't have done it in the first place. [break][break]

Razz goes back to the bar and the Bartender gives him a look. The ranger shakes his head, no real intention of going back. Though thats when he noticed the Gym leader. Damn it what was his name again. Stupid alcohol. "Sullivan right?" Razz ask seeming to struggle recalling. He would see the same neon colored wrist band on him, "Sameie" he muses lightly, never much for many words.

total: 1053 [break]
Extra BP Earned: 30/30 [break]
Drink Threads: {X}
{X}
{X} [break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:23:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar and Lulu spent like, an hour in a corner calling people fat and making fun of how they were dressed. The bourbon was strong, and Oscar was starting to feel looser than a queen sized sheet on a single's bed. It was this looseness that caused him to lose track of their half-empty bottle, and when bumped into the table he would be unable to save it as it fell to the ground.

"FUCK!" He exclaimed, lamenting the spilled drink. He looked up at the clumsy girl, yelling out to her as she went through the door. "That bottle cost more than your life! Ugh." Oscar kicked away some of the glass before clumsily standing. "W-wait here Lu I'll get uhhh more." Oscar got up toward the bar, and that was the last Lulu would see of him.

Oscar got lost on the dance floor, fruitlessly trying to find his way back to the bar.

Wasted Wailord -20
Total: 762

78kYabqj
··················
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:26:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

FEVER HIGH IN A COMPETITION OF THE GREATEST

EVERYTHING BECOMES TOO MUCH. Even Fernando is put off as the display grows to something unsightly. “Perhaps,” he responds to but makes no move to stop whatever infighting the two women have gotten into. Fernando knows better than more not to step into a potential slugfest.

So, he sits in his corner, leisurely taking his last few shots before closing. When he leaves, he does so drunkenly, somehow finding his way home.

eVtEphC0

····
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2021 4:27:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
He barely let poor get a word out before barreling through to the bathroom, the sounds of a poor soul emptying the contents of their stomach echoing down the halls before the good ol' Captain's form stumbled out and nearly face planted on the floor, stumbling back onto Razz instead.

"Oh... Mr. Kingsman." He managed, burping into his fist slightly before he managed to blink owlishly at the other man, stumbling back and away. Dumping the contents of his stomach had more or less helped clear his head, though he still felt light headed and as if his body was only 30% water.

"What's up? Didn't think ya liked partying hard." He managed wryly, his word slurring slightly.

HEAVYWEIGHT HARIYAMA
Devil Children [Feat. ]

1275-1000 = 275 DRUNK POINTS

20BP+10BP=30BP