part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 2:55:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 03 / JUNE 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

MT. PYRE BROADENING BURIALS TO HUMANS

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY
MT. PYRE — Reports of hostile spirits and a Terrakion sighting come immediately before the sudden retirement of Mt. Pyre's previous caretaker, Dom Pey. Although the man has managed the grounds for decades, many have applauded his patience and fortitude in the face of Hoenn's many tragedies, including the chaos of recent events.

A new caretaker, has been appointed by Pey. Citing Carter's experience and background with Kanto's Pokemon Tower, Pay says, "I believe Carter will be a worthy replacement. Mt. Pyre is a consecrated space, rich with the beauty of remembrance and I entrust Carter with this legacy."

Carter is known by his moniker, The Ferryman, thanks to his travel between Johto and Rocket's Kanto. In his journeys, he assisted with Pokemon burial in the neutral ground of the Pokemon Tower, which is similar burial ground to Hoenn's Mt. Pyre.

With the change in ownership, Mt. Pyre has now extended burial rites to humans too. Requests to bury human loved ones can be made to Sam Carter, who ensures there will be space enough for both beloved Pokemon and their trainers.

SPONSORED: CHARGE A COLA? YES THEY CAN!

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
THE MAUVILLE CITY - The recently relaunched Charja-Cola brand has made their first step back into the public eye. Harnessing the juice of Passho Berries, the company has launched a new flavor: Passho Plus+!

"The only thing Charja-Cola was missing was that special tang of Ultra Wormhole radiation!" says the company's anonymous CEO. Passho Plus+ contains 4% Passho berry juice, and several paid promoters of the brand have described it as "Z-licious".

To commemorate the launch of the new flavor, Charja-Cola has also released a branded Z-Move, entitled 'Thanks Charja-Cola!'. The Z-Move is linked to the widely known TM06 (Toxic), making it the most accessible Z-Move on record.

"The Z-Move converts any nearby Charja-Cola into clean, helpful electricity, meaning you can use a humble can of Charja-Cola to charge your phone, jump start your car, or to give your friends a playful zap! In addition, every use of the Z-Move will come with two free sample-sized cans of Charja-Cola Passho Plus+! The cans will be ice cold, and delivered in 2-3 days by Hoenn's cutest delivery bug: Charjabug!"

This wonderous company courier is happy to assist you in any way possible. It can deliver a love note from you to that special someone, or even file your taxes!*

"The only problem is that we haven't got a name for the little bugger yet! Which is why we're turning to you, Hoenn News Network readers! Put your naming suggestion in the comments of the article and I'll pick one of them."

Please comment below with your suggestion for the name of Charja-Cola's Charjabug mascot.

*Charja-Cola makes no guarantees as to the correctness of your taxes, only that they will be delivered safely to the Hoenn Taxation Office. Charja-Cola Company and its summonable Charjabug are soda sellers, not accountants.

(CREDIT: D-BUG)

NAVEL ROCK TOWER RAZED

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN
NAVEL ROCK — The Tower of Strength Dojo has been razed to the ground. Famous for its tower challenge, where trainers test their mettle against the dojo's Pokemon, the tower is no stranger to destruction. The building was originally destroyed two years ago. Now, the tower facing the daunting task of reconstruction.

Investigations are underway for the exact cause of the tower's fall. Initial reports point toward an explosive event, perhaps by a Pokemon, near the tower's foundations. However, whether this is a cause of foul play or some unlucky happenstance with a wild Pokemon can not be confirmed.

League Officers have discovered curious evidence nevertheless. The ground that forms the base of the tower features plant life that has grown faster than some other organic material nearby. Even odder, investigators have found the remains of a horse-like Pokemon embedded within the damp island sediment. One of its bones appears to have the faintest sliver flesh still attached despite the Pokemon's death being dated to two years ago. Such flesh should have rotted away by now and investigators have suggested that this the meat having persisted for this long naturally is highly unlikely.

As for now, the tower is undergoing construction again. The Dojo is open to donations.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 3:44:02 GMT
leo del río Avatar
_leoleo //
first post! LOL. also that charjacola looks tasty ... u think su will stock it in the fall?..
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 17:40:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
plantgranny //
i hope the charja-cola is okay for an ancient girl like me to be drinkin', lol! i've never been a big fan of soda.. but oh how i do love passho berries! as for the little bug's name... it looks like a coli-coli to me!

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 17:54:43 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
theferryman_ //
Thanks once again to Valerie Kinsey for coming out to review the grounds and get the article out. Beautiful work, as usual.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,597 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 9:49:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
@eriberi //
Charja-cola can be turned into electricity?? What kind of magicians are you?? Teach me!! Oh wait... but that would mean giving away a magician's secret... and that's not allowed! Never ever!! I have a small bug like your mascot and I call her boots! But I think a name like Charry, Charmy or Cherry sounds more like it!!
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Playing hard to get
With a time traveler
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,826 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:18:50 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
strawhatdotnet //
The mascot's name? Looks like a Devin to me.
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 15:09:13 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
xXxC0br0xXx//
you should call it something cool, like Chug Bug.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 21:00:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
@gmh_OFFICIAL //
As proud sponsors of #Charja-cola, we would like to second Chug Bug as the official name of our favorite soda mascot! #ChugBug #GMH #Sodapower #Getchargedwithcharja
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 2:50:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ballophile //
Don't drink Charja-Cola! It's laced with chems that dull the mind and make you complacent for the group of highly intelligent Salazzle that run Hoenn from the shadows. Drink Dr.Pika instead, it will counteract the effects of the poisonous Charja-Cola!

#WOKE #Salazzleruletheworld #DrPika

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 3
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 2:36:45 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar
polterGUYst @withallduedisrespect //
watch this horse corpse disappear from the news while we keep talking about dr pika and charja-cola. also when is charja-cola gonna drop a line of sparkling waters.