part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 4:02:04 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

For now, he’s glad the man dropped the conversation and focused on the meteor shower. Lana’s eager, almost smiling as he waited, just barely giving Victor a glance before he felt himself grow unstable as his patron easily lifted him off the ground, confirming his suspicions that he really could throw him if he wanted to. “O-Of cou-” Ruslan is barely able to stutter out as the older man so effortlessly held him up. [break][break]

Even in the dark, when everyone’s attention would be on the meteor shower, Lana still felt a hot flash of embarrassment as he grabbed onto Victor for support. He wasn’t used to being carried. He had barely been carried around when he was younger. The moment he learned to walk they’d stopped. It made him emotional, but that wasn’t the worst part. He dind’t like how easily the man had managed the feet. Either Victor was far stronger than he’d imagined the tired man could be, or Lana was…emaciated. The brush of fingers that weren’t his own set tingles through his scalp and he almost felt himself lean into it before soft warmed bloomed through his neck, radiating from the kiss. Eyes wide as saucers, heart still in its cage, Lana opened his mouth to say something before tensing up as he felt something wet replace that warm fuzzy feeling form before. “Victor!” he hissed, unable to understand what exactly he was feeling in that rush of emotion. [break][break]

Especially after being handed what amounted to a blank check. Part of him is still gaging, trying to understand what it all meant, and then the other part of him was simply buzzing with energy and creating white noise that scrambled all coherent thought. Thankfully, his date accounted for that, moving right along. Lana’s all too stunned, wide eyes staring at Victor’s silhouette. What should he do? What could he do? He needed to calm down for starters, the was messing with him. Clearly. “I-I will.” He assured, him, voice shaky. He was already making a list for the invoice. Ruslan is a coward, and he does not have the convictions nor the experience to pulls something as forward as Victor had. But he still has something. Growing warmer with each passing second in Victor’s grasp, he simply tried to act normal, turning his attention back to the stars and resting his head on Victor. Aside from the steady but painful beating of his heart, he’s able to articulate something. “C…Can w-we come back h-here? When i-its less crowded?” he asked, more or less leaning towards Victor’s ear to whisper it. "Y-You can do t-that again if you d-do." he added, glad it was dark so Victor wouldn't see the dark red blush setting his entire face aflame.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #12

tl'dr [break][break]

- IM NOT FREAKINGGG OUUUUT [break]
- BUT IT FEELS LIKE TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! HOW DID THIS SHIT COME ABOUT!??!! OOOOOoooooOoOoOoOoH!!![break]
- lana is chilling with Victor [break]
- chilling is an over-simplificaiton but he's not upset at least [break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 7:10:19 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"dude, who are you?"

[break][break] the words break through the silence, and jayden finds himself looking up, directly into 's eyes. it's not a gaze that is familiar to him, but not a gaze that is unfamiliar.

[break][break] and the question — it cuts straight through his core.

[break][break] those words had been said to him countless times before - in a different time, with a different person. his first mission without his father, his first introduction to his father's benefactors. to the countless people that he'd met in his life after that, people who'd questioned his silence, his emotionless facade, the eerieness that was undeniably him.

[break][break] 'who are you?'

[break][break] many people had asked him of that, but @rowan never had. he'd accepted jayden for who he was - oddly enough - and had never questioned the oddities, at least not outright.

[break][break] before jayden could speak to it, however, the young boy was being pulled away from him by his father. jayden had wanted to run after him — even before offered it. but it happened all too quickly. the two members of the maher family disappeared suddenly, leaving nothing but a flash of glowing lights in their wake.

[break][break] 'wait.. glowing lights?' it was then that the rocket beast recognized the minior that floated down around them like the northern lights, both providing a beautiful scene, but also an apt escape route. even if jayden had wanted to follow them, he wouldn't have been able to.

[break][break] he has no other choice to turn on his heel and return to the ballroom — or at least he might, had he not seen a familiar tuft of mint-colored hair in the midst of the lawn. "mint," he says, greeting the fellow rocket. "are these your friends?" his eyes flicker with surprise as he catches the gaze of , who seems to be part of the young man's company. if he's surprised, he doesn't say it.

[break][break] instead, jayden turns to the the rest of the group. "are you all excited for the incoming meteor shower?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ tldr jayden says hi to and his friends! he's surprised to see among them. (#6)

[break][break] mentions the meteor shower

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin-right:10px; transition:0.5s all; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 30px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 8:32:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody smiled, she was right, it did look like a big mop. She followed behind lilith, adjusting her hair by putting her fingers underneath it and lifting it up and down quickly to refluff it up. She had a lot of hair that took a lot of time to prep so she had to make sure she stayed looking good. Cobalion followed behind Melody closely "Do you know a spot to watch the meteors that no one knows about?" she asked Lilith. [break][break]

Lilith asked how and melody met and Melody smiled "Hah, it's actually kind of funny. We met in the forest one day and a rampaging snorlax was chasing us around until he and I worked together to put it back to bed. It feels so long ago by this point, maybe like a year ago or so? How time flies. How did you guys meet?" she asked her trying to keep the conversation going.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:03:58 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey shook his head. He thought about what he said for a minute. Bad days. His days bled together once. A months-long stretch where nothing happened. Get up. Protein shake. Put on Pearl Jam. Work out until you hear your joints click. Either do a modeling gig or "consult" for someone. Pretend to not see a text. Walk the lizards. Bank podcast episode for later. Roll joint. Sleep. Repeat.

He hadn't a good day in a while either. But rather than turn on someone, he looked inward and went quiet. "..."

“...I'm all yours.” Casey smiled, as she held his hands and stared into them. He wondered, for a minute, what she was thinking about.

He looked down at her, just a head taller. He tilted his head at her, and then smiled again.  “I'll just remember how you made me feel tonight, if I think about it. I'll remember the kindness and strength that you're capable of.”

With her pulled into his grasp, she landed against a thin button-up shirt. She could feel a heart slowly but heavily beating against her head, like a drum. That, and a pad of lean muscle over it. "...Thank you.” 

Casey chuckled, looking down at her. "...Would you rather I pick you up and walk away with you, then?"

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:16:17 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

A sly smirk arose from the mouth of that woman, a hidden intention can be seen by Kano from where she sits right now but she is unable to grasp what the intention that she is hiding beneath the smile. Then a cryptic sentence is offered by and Kano's brain starts to works on the puzzle. Albeit, she doesn't get the full picture of what Lex implies with what she is talking about but one thing that she knows is that this offer might as well be the offer straight from a devil - And Kano is not a person who shirks away from the devil if it means she is reaching her own goal. [break][break]

"All the way until I got what I want," Kano says silently, taking a sip of her alcohol hiding a sly smile of her own. "How far are you will to go to fulfill my desire?" Kano takes a peek and returning her question back.

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 9:42:10 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Insolent words die a swift death before they reach past her lips, snatched away by calloused fingers that grip onto her waist and hoist her up. Skyler's sudden intake of breath is followed by a tight grip on Angelo's shoulders as the night sky spins beneath the glint of feverish silver, uncontrollable.

His laughter is joined by her own careless one, a dare lingering in the curve of mischievous lips when her feet refuse to touch the ground again. Instead, long legs rise to frame Angelo's hips with a glorious disregard for any sort of propriety, pulling him closer. 

"Y'know, Angel, no need to go fast. There are other, more enjoyable ways to go about it."

Thank goodness she isn't wearing a dress.

Momentum only takes them so far; Skyler barely feels the bite of night-chilled stone under her thighs, caught by the sight of star-speckled blue and her own heaving breaths. An oceanic breeze blows past to play with errand curls of gold, but Skyler pays it no mind.

She's too busy slowly tracing the line of Angelo's cheekbone with her thumb, mesmerized by the play of dim light and shadow on his features.

Her wild grin slowly melts away into something unrecognizable, only halfway hidden by shadow. The pang of alarm in her chest is drowned by alcohol as nails leisurely drag a path up the back of his neck to tangle in soft brown hair.

Tugging him down to a dangerously soft kiss.

tldr
- kinda dancing??? 

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 13:03:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Would it surprise Temp? Not really. He'd be more surprised if didn't know how to do rich people junk.

It's hard, though. Temp has never been a very good dancer. His brow furrows, more focused on watching his feet, a small mutter of 'one, two, three' under his breath to do his best to keep time. It'd kind of suck to stomp his boyfriend's foot.

So, suffice to say, the sudden dip startles him.

"Ah!" Yelped out before he realizes what's happening. When he does, his eyes snap back up to Gavin's, his own full of stars before he snaps out of it and laughs against the kiss.

"You scared the hell out of me, dude!" When he's tipped back up, he uses that momentum to steal another quick kiss.

"Do that again." Said with a waggled brow and a wink, cheeky and silly.
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 13:26:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Where is startled by the dip, Gavin's startled into a low peal of laughter by the yelp. He returns the kiss as he pulls Temp up, his arm still braced against the other's back in a firm hold.

He lifts their interlocked hands and kisses the back of Temp's.

"Good."

Rather than going in for another dip so soon after the first, he builds anticipation by pulling them back to an earlier rhythm. Let it come when he's least expecting it so that Gavin can once again steal the startled exclamation from his lips.

"Do you think the shower will start soon?"

And while Temp is pondering that question, Gavin dips him again, because he's a devious little shit. He nips the ridge of collarbone earlier exposed by the wardrobe disaster, doesn't let him up as quick this time.

"I hope it does. Imagine what we could get up to in the dark."

post #9
still bein' gay with temp
still dancin

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 14:38:59 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Clover sounds very nice,” he nodded, agreeing to that statement.

After all, it was mentioned that four-leaf clovers were supposedly purveyors of good luck, so there was that too. “Yeah, I like that name. Speaking of which… he trailed off as they got closer to where he’d spotted .

“…did you know I have a Quagsire now? Definitely not a Wooper, like the last time we encountered that line crossing the road, but… do you want to name that one as well? I mean, if it wasn’t for you we’d have barreled past that Wooper line,” he added with a laugh.

Spotting a wait staff wandering around with some drinks, he made to grab two glasses, and after testing one to make sure it wasn’t spiked, handed her the other.

“Who knew there were non-alcoholic drinks being served here, too,” he added with a chuckle.

Now, where the hell had and gone off to?!

Wondering if he was going to be bothering them, he flipped open to a familiar group and left a message,

‘Hey, idiotas, wherever you are come back here I got someone I’d wanna introduce to ya both.’

And sent.

• grabbed a few drinks to cool down [prompt]

, with mentions above

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 14:46:22 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"I'm all yours."

Those simple three words could make Summer float away, and she held onto his hands tighter in fear that she actually would. Who knew that this man, who was kind enough to give her berries, would have the ability to make her lose her words and be happy about it?

"I'll be happy to be yours too. If you'd have me be yours." That sliver of doubt made her shy, ducking her head slightly.

Summer giggled again, just a fountain of laughs and happiness bubbling over with each thing being said between them. Especially after their small confession. She hugged him tighter, though she was careful not to squeeze the life out of him.

"You are such a wonderful man. No one has ever been so kind to me. I'm truly grateful for everything you've brought me, Casey. I only hope I can give you the same happiness and joy you've given me."

His next suggestion made her gawk for a moment, speechless he'd suggest it. But she shuffled her feet, giving him a shy look. "What would you do if I said yes?" Summer pursed her lips, an almost pouting look at him.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 14:56:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Carina was still angry angery, and it showed on her face.

Holding the purple Pollen Puff aloft was also taxing, to be honest.

“Carina, get over here,” he said as he held out his left hand for the little dual-type to land on. Turning to the bluenette, she gave a huff and an angry last chitter at the completely unrepentant canine Pokémon.

“Uhh… I think she’s going to get back at Arkose another time,” he continued as he plucked the purple Pollen Puff and pocketed it. No way was he going to risk throwing it somewhere and have another Pokémon accidentally eat it!

He then let out a snort at Mattie’s pronouncement.

“I mean, Arkose’s literally a big baby, so no surprise there,” he added with a chuckle before sneaking a glance at the bluenette beside him.

He wondered if testing the waters was a good idea—

“What, and catch me if I trip over?” he teased. “Catch me like a knight in shining armor, save me from faceplanting on the floor?”

The grin—was back.

But there was something else to his grin, too.

• this idiot is drowning in the Nile, someone save his ass
• #ALLthehomo
• takes the purple Puff and pockets it for disposal later
• being very fucking gay with Mattie rn
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 14:59:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, this dude didn't seemed phased by his Houndoom's appearance, or his own. Strange. Elliott shot Hestia a look as Enya trotted back over, looking like she won the lottery.

"You didn't do anything," he reminded her, though she remained blissfully unaware of the fact.

Sighing, he looked back at the man. "Her name's Enya. She likes to cause trouble sometimes, but I guess since that thing is pretty rare, well..." Eli shrugged. "Makes sense she darted through the bushes. I'm just glad Hestia listened to me instead of following her like she normally does."

His Ninetails had approached to look at the crater now, though the Minior was gone into the stranger's luxury ball.

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 15:05:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
there had been a time where cian would've had to google what a green chartreuse even was, but after spending more time with mars, he's become more acquainted with the finer things in life.

so, when the shots of bright green liqueur come, he's not surprised in the slightest; just a little bit concerned.

"to the stars, or some shit."

he chuckles, then sighs, deciding to do a proper toast as he picks up his shot glass.

"to being here together."

shot.

notes
at the bar with
where r u @elliott!!!
@soiree
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 16:40:20 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
there's relief when it appears that didn't get too offended. such was a rare occurrence, and it's not usually something he cares about so he does not have a lot of experience holding it back.

"heh, you don't need a reason to drink."

he has problems, but he's not the person to divulge them to any strangers. most of those have been resolved however, and he's been sitting in a stalemate in his life where nothing else much matters besides living his every day life.

"i ya wanna hear problems, then ya got the wrong audience, ma'am." he takes a sip of his drink before continuing. "any reason you wanna hear my story? i'm warnin' you. it's pretty boring."

@starsoiree

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 18:05:55 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As Hideo decided to go ahead and head out, Cardamom followed behind, after making sure his Pokemon would be okay. Half-Moon broke off from guarding the entrance to follow after as well, giving a slight wave signaling that he was free to follow when ready. Soon enough, it seemed as if Pom was leading them towards...well, she wasn't sure what was going on here, but there were quite a lot of familiar faces, including one she hadn't seen since the tournament.[break][break]
"Ki!" she called, waving. "Wow, all you people know each other already?" She could see some easy familiarity in the nature of their banter, at least.[break][break]
tl;dr: 14/10
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]notes bathroom squad

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times