part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:59:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"] APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AT MT. CHIMNEY AND SOOTOPOLIS!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 06 / AUGUST 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT DRAWS LEGENDARY COMPANY

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN
SLATEPORT CITY — The Hoenn Star Tournament has concluded with a visit by Sinnoh's League Commissioner. Within Slateport Stadium, the successes and feats of trainers participating in the week-long tournament have been recognized by Hoenn citizens and the wider world.

The Sinnoh Commissioner himself says, "Ambitious GYM LEADERS, an undefeatable CHAMPION, and your open relationship with LEGENDARY pokemon have dispelled the notion that Hoenn is anything but a trainer’s bastion for adventure and glory.”

Mauville City Gym Leader, (pictured left), was crowned the winner of the tournament. Having placed at the top of the Master Cup division, he is joined by Sootopolis Gym Leader, , Champion and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member , and , who has recently assumed an Elite Four position.

Within the Ultra Cup, Elite Four member and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member , and have taken their places, while Head Ranger and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member , , , and have placed in the Great Cup.

Lastly, , of Rose Industries, and known Avatar and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member, occupy the Premier Cup.

However, the award ceremony was filled with further surprises. A Psychic Terrain interrupted the Sinnoh Commissioner's speech as a Tapu Lele visited with . Furthermore, the legendary Swords of Justice, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion met with , and respectively. In similar fashion, was greeted by a Keldeo, leading many to believe that this may very well be the Pokemon selecting their avatars like Tapu Fini's selection of Councilman and Gym Leader during the Aqua Festival. There is reason to believe that Commissioner may send them invitations to the A.Q.U.A. Initiative, should these figures do indeed become Avatars.

The Hoenn Star Tournament has surely showcased the prowess of Hoenn, but despite this bombastic display of talent, many are still skeptical of this region's future with Rocket's ever-looming presence.

CHILD SAVED IN DRAMATIC RESCUE FROM TYPE: NULL AND CAVE-IN

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
MAUVILLE CITY - What started as an innocent search for legendary Pokemon by trainers, , , , , and Gym Leader became a dramatic search and rescue expedition after a cave in occurred near Mauville City.

After the cave in, (pictured right) was declared missing. The League sought volunteers, specifically for those with spelunking experience, to aid the League in recovery efforts. During the rescue, was reported to have been killed due to a freak accident, but Champion and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member, was able to revive him with his powers. Thankfully, was recovered before being transferred to Mauville Hospital.

Reports of an aggressive Type: Null, a synthetic Pokemon that turned on its owners during the Ultra Beast War, have come in. This hostile Pokemon has since been secured by . The League asks those who encounter an stray Type: Null to immediately contact authorities rather than attempting to capture it.

Lastly, the League would like to thank , , , , , , , , A.Q.U.A. Initiative member , , , A.Q.U.A. Initiative member , , and A.Q.U.A. Initiative member for their assistance.

HOROSCOPES FROM UNOVA

WRITTEN BY DR. NISA HOLO
Hello everyone! I'm Dr. Nisa Holo, a new scientist and astronomer who has come to Hoenn to assist with Mossdeep Space Center's research. Although I'm an Unovan native, I studied extensively at Hammerlocke University in Galar before spending the first part of my career in Hokulani Observatory in Alola. Although astrology is not a serious or reputable science, it is still a fun way to engage with the stars and the heavens above! Did you know that when you gaze up into the stars, you're actually looking into the past in some fashion? They're busily fusing away— but you're seeing them as they once were!

Then again, is anything we see and perceive in our current physical world, really what it seems? I digress, but have fun with these!

THE GOAT (JANUARY)
There is a feeling of great intensity between you and your loved one today. You have the chance to transform an aspect of your relationship that has needed healing for some time. You have every opportunity to recreate it on a new level, but it does need some talking through, especially concerning aspects of the past. Get down to working it out.
THE WATER CARRIER (FEBRUARY)
You may have suspected something interesting about the way a certain person looks at you. Today you have the chance to actually find out how this person really does feel. Although this may initially be a little awkward, you will soon find that you share quite a rapport that will create a wonderful start to a relationship. Passion enters your life at last.
THE FISHES (MARCH)
You may enjoy finding out all those secrets about your lover today. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by having that much needed and nosey conversation. What you find out may not be entirely to your liking, but you asked for it, so who can you blame? But rest assured that your presence is greatly appreciated at the moment.
THE RAM (APRIL)
It is never too late to say yes, or no, for that matter. Today you will come to a crossroads, where you may dally at your leisure, yet not for too long. Yes - it's decision time! But before you make any pledges, just consider where you'll be in a year's time.
THE BULL (MAY)
You have no choice today but to take a bold step forward in a direction of which you are all too aware, yet have been trying not to acknowledge. The planetary alignment makes you look one more time, and on this occasion, you feel tempted to take a walk down that particular path.
THE TWINS (JUNE)
If your loved one comes across as extra passionate today, it is due to the day's cosmic configuration. This magic alignment reduces them to putty in your hands and means that you can almost do as you please. Yet before they deliver the goods, they may also set a bargain. Consider well the surprise you are about to receive. Is worth what you may have to pay later?
THE CRAB (JULY)
Success is also dependent on the way you say it. Be sincere, and you will find a new joy in life. Transform relationships into new ones. Go into the next foray, but ensure that you get this message across to your intended one.
THE LION (AUGUST)
Love and romance contain the possibility of hidden secrets today. It's not that you and your loved one don't trust each other; it is just that you may both be prone to an attack of suspicion that probably has no reasonable grounds.
THE VIRGIN (SEPTEMBER)
There may be a lot to talk about, but for some reason not much is actually being said. This is a day that highlights all that is unspoken between you and your loved ones. Neither of you are willing to get the conversation going, so it may be up to you to get it started!
THE SCALE (OCTOBER)
You may feel compelled to let the cat out of the bag today concerning something that you need to discuss with your nearest and dearest. It is clear that an event that occurred in the past will have an effect on both of you if it isn't brought out into the open.
THE SCORPION (NOVEMBER)
The sense of passion and intrigue in the air today is more than you have experienced for some time. This is a day that brings your relationship to that knife-edge between being purely platonic or totally involved. How do you make the decision? Just trust the gut feeling you have - you won't go wrong.
THE ARCHER (DECEMBER)
You may just lap up the atmosphere today, basking in the attention coming your way. It is pretty obvious just how a certain person feels about you. But because you have a few other strings to your bow, you can afford to pick and choose.

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 4:02:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
PEPPERMINT🍬FRESH //
nooooo! dr. holo please i need more!! can you do star charts for love advice?? 🥺👉👈
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 9:30:11 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar
RISING STAR //
A baseless accusations? That sounds ominous, shouldn't there be like a lucky item or something to fight off the bad luck... I'd hate to get that baseless accusations.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:32:46 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
ESPEON_EYES //
The Swords of Justice appearing now? Hoenn never ceases to amaze. Congrats to all the tournament winners.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,430 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 23:43:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
HK10 //
i went on that search with andy and all i got was a ko'd ribombee 10/10 would do again
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:50:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Pfffffft—

ROCK_STAR: you think that’s creepy? Look at December’s! I dunno who has it more accurate, that month or this one! Except for the last bit at the end, I swear that is really, seriously—

@mattis
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 5:09:49 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
@realfernandosilph //
blackadder? o right. i recall he gave me a legendary dick flattening.[break][break]how could i forget sum1 so handsome?
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 5:22:36 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
gmh_OFFICIAL //
We at GMH would like to congratulate Gym Leader Douglas in their hard earned victory! If you would like proof that Mauville is the perfect place develop your talents, look no further! If you too are a hopeful champion, consider starting your career at Mauville! Reply with 'Go Mauville!' and be entered to win a special welcome offer from GMH!
#gomauville! #sweepstakes #allskillallthetime #braviaryisnotalion
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 21:03:34 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
sam_theman //
I find it interesting I didn't give my consent to be published within the article regarding my findings of Keldeo. Really love a target being painted on my back, thank you to all who managed to publish this.

Try and be more considerate next time, if you're capable.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 23:42:28 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
ESPEON_EYES //
We're coming for you sam_theman () and that unicorn. I hope you're ready to be a Sword of Justice.

Hehehe.

See u soon.

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 6
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 21:40:38 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar
CASEY M. //@411podofficial
this doesn't bode well for the people whose names were singled out.