forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 2:42:27 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe1"]
[attr="class","top"]

the only real threat to a man of his size is one thing — gravity. unlike cartoons and k-dramas, being in the back of the boat doesn't mean you're flying the farthest. he lands on his shoulder, rolling once, then twice, before coming to a stop with a pained thud. groaning as much in anger as pain, he looks up and comes face to face with his own reflection.
[break][break]
"the hell?" the giant glass wall muffles his impact, large hands pushing himself to a stand. pain aches throughout his shoulder, but it's nothing in the grand scheme of things. he could manage. the haunter floats up, echoing laughter, but its silenced by the return to its ball. taking a moment to himself, gabriel investigates his surroundings. only one thing concerned him — an exit.
[break][break]
"clear this out," he orders, summoning a tyrantrum. its massive form dwarfs all others in their side of the glass pane, large steps vibrating the earth beneath his feet as it approaches the rubble. he wills his power into the earth, summoning an ANCIENT POWER, to begin clearing the rubble. meanwhile, gabe INVESTIGATES the GLASS WALL. what sort of material was this? soundproof, surely, but...?

[attr="class","ooc"]
‣ lands and slides towards the glass.[break]
‣ returns the haunter and brings out TYRANTRUM who uses ANCIENT POWER to begin clearing rubble. meanwhile, gabe INVESTIGATES the GLASS.
[break]
CsqeBueJ[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-tyrantrum"]

[newclass=".gabe1"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 2:59:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

=why what?= razz signs back to not entirely getting his meaning. However that isn't what catches his attention as the head ranger goes toward his group. [Break][break]

No what grabs his attention is the way that little switch in his head goes off as lies about knowing where they were. Razz doesn't need his flames to know the problem there, "Wait how do you know what this place is?" Razz is going to ask out loud as he looks toward his boss. His tone more curious than accusatory.

[break][break]

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@tag
[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

+ Razz's Outfit
[break]+ replies to
[break]+ questions

[break][break]
Razz's equipment:
    Water Proof Rotom Phone
    [break]Water Proof Flashlight
    [break]Hunting Knife
    [break]Stun Baton
    [break]Rope

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leproserlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 3:52:52 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

Unlike the Canoe, Kat’s Togekiss was more than capable of controlling its flight. It avoids slamming into the wall— but the rest of them are not as fortunate, it seems. She included. The thought of phasing before the crash crosses her mind, but she does not act fast enough. Doubt clouded her judgement once, but she promises not to repeat this mistake anymore.
[break][break]
She cherishes a moment of respite before ’ compliment is heard, briefly contemplating saying nothing before letting out a rushed, “Don’t mention it.” While it may have not seemed that way, she acted on behalf of their party, not for them. The slight difference matters.
[break][break]
With a bruised arm and a mark on her leg that hides underneath the tight costume, Katherine slowly makes her way out of the canoe. No visible signs of struggle cross her countenance, for she takes an effort to hide the pain coursing through her.
[break][break]
Gods do not have the luxury of owning such mundane weaknesses.
[break][break]
Her fairy remains by her side, its dim DAZZLING GLEAM continually shrouding the area with peach-hued lighting. “What happened to not touching things, Melody?” The question, although delivered by a serious, monotone tone, is meant in jest.
[break][break]
Regardless, the woman’s attention on her friend is short-lived. She’s drawn to the pane of glass-like material, curiosity flaring in her eyes before spreading from within her core – where Giratina resides. The god’s suspicion becomes hers within moments. She’s reminded of her encounter with the god during the war, where she was accompanied by none other than .
[break][break]
This…
[break][break]
..was strangely familiar.
[break][break]
And just as she did so long ago, she reaches for it with her hand. Her digits press against the wall lightly before she attempts to turn them into antimatter.
[break][break]
Subtly, of course.
[break][break]
Could she cross through it if she wished to? What other secrets did this place hold?
[break][break]
rtsniUvf

[break][break]
notes:[break]
- ow. they crash into a wall. that sucks.[break]
- togekiss is still out, lending its light to kat as it remains by her side.[break]
- keeps her attention on before noticing the glass, which she's drawn to. naturally, after touching it, she attempts to see if she could phase through it (only with her fingers).[break]
- using 2 salacs

[attr="class","ooc"] @/AQUAASSEMBLY2 [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]··
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 4:42:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]they topple. her head is, probably, worse than it already was. and somehow, she teries to cling to but they probably get separated in the jostling.

wall meet head. nice to meet u.

anyway, she's still seeing stars. healing mist drip[s from every pore and she's stumbling to right herself. much like nikki is tryna do this fuckin post.

"what?" confusion over the wall, probably? who knows. either way ,she's pressing her face to the wall. it's see through, enough to see the people on the eight canoe. did they hav eb it worse? prp0balby.

either way, she's staring at the wall, a finger idly tapping against it. how does it work? andf why is it here? although... no harm ,right? it's not like it could possbily flood this shit againh... shiv pls say it won't ty.

"everyone okay?" she turns, then, as if remembering they all took a tumblr. scrambled egg brain hello.

healing mist increases until it srprads within five feet of her. if nyone needs, it pls come closer. lemme heal u.

2HGd|dwG
aqua assembly pt. 2

tl;dr |
- idk qwh this is
-0 good luck tryns read this
- healing mist pog
- inspecting the wall?
- idfk
- i salac the 2 maybe idk

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 6:04:17 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The canoe shifts and shakes, their forward advance halted as they plummeted to the moistened floor below.

Lacking any any and all elegance, gravity takes hold of Kim, hurling him towards the stone below. That is until he is halfway down, the psychic embrace of Hoopa adjusting him upright before placing himself and the Gothorita upon solid footing.

Now freed from the clutches of Kim, Hoopa floats itself down, studying the wall and waving to those opposite itself.

As the ground lit up thanks to , Kim beings to eye those that surround him, surveying his battered crewmates.

Everyone alright? No bumped noggins or scraped elbows?

Just to be sure, the councilman nods to the Gothorita, the silent exchange prompting her to release a HEAL PULSE on those that inhabited the left side of the room (and potentially those on the right).

Once ease spread to the injured, Kim shifted his attention to the barrier between both sides, wordlessly shooting a question to the Hoopa as it stared at the others with an unblinking gaze.

You good?

A question pondered before Kim himself moved to the glass to inspect it, a hand placed upon a surface near Hoopa.

ღ kim falls but gets caught by Hoopa's PSYCHIC

ღ kim asks if everyone's ( ) alright

ღ gothorita uses HEAL PULSE on the lefties, but considering its an aoe, could also spread into the right side

ღ hoopa waves at the right siders before it begins to just stare at them/its own reflection/the glass itself

ღ kim asks Hoopa if its good before examining the pane himself

sJA2w4g8

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 6:34:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Oops. Too much?

Dolly the Pidgeot squawks in surprise as the canoe sails quickly past her and beyond the reach of the hungry Jellicent that were stuffed full of Wishiwashi and imploded by Skyler’s strange Aqua Rings.

“Holy shiiiiiit!” Eva gasps, reaching out to the edge of the canoe to hang on tight as it sails towards the stone wall of another chamber. A deafening crash and stomach dropping jerk brings the canoe to a halt. Everyone is thrown forward with and getting the worst of it.

Eva’s body aches, but she rises slowly like the others to slide out of the boat and into the chamber. It’s dark, but another DAZZLING GLEAM sparkles and just enough light is shed to assess the damage. With a quick flick of the wrist, Eva returns the Pidgeot and replaces her with Blade. He’s been around long enough to know the drill. A mist rises from his palms, and a gentle LIFE DEW spreads through the chamber, soothing aches and mending scars.

is quick to get to work clearing a path. He’s obviously ok, and she finds relief in that. Naturally, the curious mind finds herself drawn towards what appear to be ancient documents alongside several trinkets that have already grabbed the attention of several. Unlike them, Eva doesn’t touch anything (she remembers what happened when touched the glass before).

What she does swipe, is a torch from the wall, “This could come in handy,” she muses out loud, mostly to herself. Light seems to be an issue, “Any interesting documents?” she peers over the shoulder of .

IYF|pZnW
Salac-ing that 3, yikes

Pidgeot is trades for Gallade
Gallade sues LIFE DEW to help heal wounds
Eva plucks a torch off the wall, assuming they’ll need it later

·
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,253 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 17:24:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody snapped her neck turning back over to "I HEARD THAT!" she told him giving him a MEAN STARE as how dare he imply she's greedy! [break][break]

She didn't have any intention to before, but she likes so melody could spare a bracelet or something for her! "hey, hey skyler! Look what I got ya!" she said handing over one of the pieces of jewelry to the girl if she so wanted to have one for herself, unaware if she found a piece already or not [break][break]

However a sweat drop forms on her forehead as Katherine speaks out to melody about her not touching stuff. "Uhhh WHAT? HUH?" She said out loud, pretending to not be able to hear her as she didn't want to get in trouble. maybe she just had hearing problems? Being near blaring speakers 24/7 will do that to a girl.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for AQUA POG; [break][break]
+ pog pog pog replied to the ppl who interacted with Melody pepechu

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 0:28:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

ROUND 1

They fly through the air and crash into a wall. Somehow, his luck holds out for once and doesn't force-feed him rocks.

Not that it made the landing anything nearly remotely gentle.

Rolling off the boat's starboard and onto the cold, wet floor, the young man swallowed down a groan before he forced himself onto his knees, looking around their new surrounding blearily.

There was a lot of talking going on, but the writer was unfortunate enough to be saddled with a lot of work and a crazy writer's block this week, so he only skimmed through most posts. Sorry guys.

"...! Oi!"

His gaze snapped into focus when his eyes fell upon , his hands pushing off the floor to send him into a sprint towards the man's injured form.

Sliding to his knees besides him, his hands gleamed with a pink glow as he brought them over the man's body.

"Dagnabbit... Ya gotta take better care of yerself, man! Ms. Cait's gonna be mad with ya if ya come home injured!" He chastised the man as he let the magical dandruff flutter over his skin, the glowing pink particles merging into the man's flesh. .

TL;DR:
-Healing Senon

yuIrgiDT

tags: open for interaction.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 20:29:57 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He hoisted himself from the shallow waters, a starmie doing just as much to get him out as he did himself.

His awareness was scrambled and his head felt dense enough to collapse a blackhole.

Haggard, he coughed up waters foreign and domestic from his throat and his nasals.

His steps didn't stagger but he was walking too slow for a lack of staggering to equal a clean bill of health.

He tore at the membrane that grew over his head in the likeness of a starmie's flesh; he needed air. Instinctively, while his brain rebooted he found a corner that was both quiet and dark to sit in and recover.

He didn't even notice at his flank until the youngster stopped yelling.

His brain must have been filtering out stimulus he couldn't process. Seemingly, linguistic contextualizing was such stimulus. ". . . ." Good protocols.

NqekJYpr

● tags: @aap2

♠︎ wall headbutts senon; statistically, he asked for it
♣︎ he drowned for a bit but starmie to the rescue
♥︎ senon.exe is not responding
♦︎ would you like to send a report?
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2021 6:53:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
recovery from the impact was made easy with the group's efforts to heal injuries. his chinchou cannot be saved from fainting though, so he recalls it back. at least makes an effort to get some light on their side, cause the artificial sun from 's pokemon just doesn't fit the vibe of the place.

he takes a look at the other side of the screen, where everyone else was seemingly alive. eyes spot , wherein he quickly retaliates when he sees him flip him off.

tastefully, of course.

a pokeball releases the bronzong that he had lent to matias before that he thankfully didn't kill. the bronzong is the same color as a piplup. "ally switch." he points a finger at the elite four as the target. if he's talking shit, he has to do it in front of him.

he hears ask a question, wherein kyle quickly pipes up an answer to ease the worries before watching the effects of the bronzong's move happen. "sounds about right," he tells her. "if we get serious injuries, we can just blame the suit for false advertisement." 's field is to thank for that kyle's filters were slowly being compromised.

the champion walks around and finds interest in the scattered objects. he attempts to see if the pokeballs still work, grabbing one after the other and pressing each of their release mechanisms until something comes out.

tl;dr
  • recalls chinchou, brings out bronzong
  • bronzong uses ally switch on matias
  • makes small talk

Ej3tDEJq

@aqua2

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 4:16:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED EVENT
SCHEDULED END: DECEMBER(?)

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r41d2z8HTB1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
NEW THEME: UNNAMED GENSHIN IMPACT 2.4 TRACK

RIGHT SIDE

, , , , , , , , .[break][break][break]

LEFT SIDE

, , , , , , , .

TRANSACTIONS

WHEN INVESTIGATING THE PAPERS, , and would find that they are in fact, records of transactions. Receipts. There are no names of individuals or businesses recorded apart from "hoenn-sea".[break][break]

Much to the chagrin of , the excitement ends in finances rather than an X for treasure. Trainers in both left and right sides would find a ledger book, the first receipt in both dated 5/21/19. Many receipts look similar to the one posted below:[break][break]

RECEIPT (5/21/19)

oath of knowledge offerings[break]
⟣ 1x phione[break]
⟣ 1x helix fossil[break]
⟣ 1x water stone[break][break]

receiving from hoenn-sea[break]
⟣ 2x sea crystals[break]
⟣ 1x crystal water drop pendant[break][break]

⟣ first transaction; observe for baseline[break]
⟣ promised lugia still mia from jan...[break]- 𝓞𝓐

The aforementioned three would find also find a final receipt:[break][break]

RECEIPT (9/25/20)

oath of knowledge offerings[break]
⟣ 1x huntail[break]
⟣ 1x cursola[break][break]

receiving from hoenn-sea[break]
⟣ 1x sea crystal[break][break]

⟣ next transaction delayed until after war.[break]
⟣ make contact by end of this hoenn's year.[break]
⟣ they are becoming restless about lugia. prepare guards.[break] - 𝓞𝓐

and 's GARCHOMP would find luxurious jewelry. Necklaces, rings, pendants; however, their design could be described as gaudy. Excessive or old-fashioned. The old pokeballs feature no Pokémon inside and apart from their age, seem to be unused. Furthermore, all of these pokeballs are of DIVE BALL design.

THE RUBBLE

AND tend to the RUBBLE blocking their side. Once the stones are peeled away by POLIWRATH & GARCHOMP, they would find inscribed above the entrance of the now drained tunnel and route the phrase: ↑ MASS TRANSFERS.[break][break]

Listening in, 's NOIVERN detects unnerving quiet. Just the plodding of drops of water in what seems to be the acoustics of a very large space.[break][break]

Likewise, and would discover the same sign as their POLIWRATH & HEATRAN clear stone and debris. too, while his TYRANTRUM lifts glowing boulder after glowing boulder with its ANCIENT POWER. The tunnel is long drained by now due to the blockage behind them. Thankfully, they do not tear away those rocks, for to do so would mean to introduce the deluge that once battered them before.[break][break]

After all, many require healing and nursing. manages to help the frazzled to full consciousness. His daze would subside thanks to the young man's powers. While innately rejuvenates those around her, 's ZARUDE and 's GOTHORITA heal larger areas. Curiously, 's GOTHORITA and its HEAL PULSE would fail to breach the glass pane— and in a similar fashion, 's TERRAIN OF TRUTH and its lights fail to move past the glass as well.[break][break]

Unfortunately, on the LEFT, as finds empty DIVE BALL after EMPTY DIVE BALL, his vengeance against 's uncouth gesture fails. The psychic energy of an ALLY SWITCH reverberates from his BRONZONG, but fails to manifest due to what he would surmise logically, the glass pane. Similarly, on the RIGHT, 's LEAVANNY only provides SUNNY DAY to her RIGHT SIDE companions.[break][break]

When pulls a torch out from the wall, she'll be surprised by the sudden manifestation of a WATER BUBBLE. Similar to that of a DEWPIDER'S, a bouncy bubble encloses a small light that shoots out from the torch's handle.

THE GLASS

[break]
"this isn't glass!" 's HOOPA remarks. "something about it feels familiar. the same kind of feeling i get when i hold my rings."[break][break]

smacks the glass pane with a mighty thud. The THONK can be heard audibly by those in the RIGHT CHAMBER as the Head Ranger recoils. On the LEFT, investigates the transparent divider while watches on, nervous about another DELUGE. Those on the RIGHT will see gazing into the glass too as she attempts to determine its particulars...[break][break]

However, as soon as touches the wall with the use of her GIRATINA POWERS several things happen at once. Briefly, she feels an unnerving resonance—similar to a distortion's ripple—across the glass. The glass is rendered OPAQUE before suddenly breaking apart. The splinters melt into a thick curtain of SEA WATER. At the same time, the whole chamber RUMBLES as if undergoing a massive SEISMIC EVENT.[break][break]

The quaking is extremely loud. Violent. Many may need to brace against the wall or each other to stay on their feet. Through the curtain of water, two trainers burst through onto either side....

WHAT'S NEXT?

AS THE CURTAIN OF WATER FALLS, those on the LEFT would see a and a on their bums. They look startled. Wide-eyed.[break][break]

A gasps before pointing toward the now exposed tunnel to the north: "everyone was swept into that tunnel!"[break][break]

is the first to stand, helping up as she shakes her head, obviously disgruntled.[break][break]

Oddly enough, those on the LEFT do not see signs of the others (, , , , , , ) anywhere.[break][break]

(CLICK AND DRAG TO A NEW TAB FOR ENLARGED IMAGE; THERE IS NO PHYSICAL WALL SEPARATING THE TWO CHAMBERS)[break][break]

Those on the RIGHT would see a and recovering from the ground. helps to his feet, "sir, you all right?"[break][break]

nods to ranger before directing a hand toward the exposed tunnel in their version of the chamber. "the rest of us were swept into that tunnel. our only way out remains forward, conveniently enough."[break][break]

Should they traverse into the next room, they would find a vast circular chamber with a low ceiling. Several body-long mirrors are erected on a wide floor of the same glass-like material that had divided them before. However, an ominous feeling presides in this place... Vestiges of an odd, radioactive energy remain trapped here.[break][break]

Furthermore, those in the left can not find the missing persons from the right and vice-versa.[break][break]

DARK, BLACK SPLOTCHES OR RESIDUE can be found in one corner of the room.

GUIDING PROMPTS:[break]
1. Move into the MASS TRANSFER room.[break]
2. Investigate the mirrors/glass/the black splotches[break]
3. You may interact with the other , , , or - but I will most likely cherry pick what I respond back to, depending on volume, time, and narrative significance.
[break][break]

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS THE FIFTH ROUND OF THE EVENT. The days in between mod posts will shift a little bit here in order for to properly space this raid and GEOMANCY.[break][break]

During this round, you must ROLL AT LEAST ONCE, for it may help determine the outcome of certain actions![break][break]

Those with POTENTIAL OR CURRENT AVATAR-RELATED POKEMON may have them out without restriction now. Furthermore, please let me know if any extensions must be done due to the holiday season.
[break][break]

DEADLINE

12/25 12AM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 7:24:00 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"are these...business receipts?" the question was asked towards his fellow inspectors to see if they were seeing the same thing he was. by their wording it seemed like these were papers that recorded some kind of transaction for strange objects. the next question he wanted to ask was, "but...how would these...why would they even be here?" he was expecting some kind of ancient civilization text on these papers not modern day transaction receipts because that just brought up even bigger questions that he couldn't even fathom the answer too.

why were these here? who even wrote them? why was luigia a repeated name on these notes? he recalled the name of a legendary beast that he once saw a show about online, could this be where it once resided? with all the sea water it did seem like the ideal home, "fellas i think we should keep these on hand with us. sounds like we got some juicy info. just...does anyone have pockets in their suits cause if no i can just stuff them down mine." he mentions to his fellow adventurers as he looks over the notes trying to make any sense of them further. "anyone know about a hoenn-sea or something? like a company?" would know about it?

suddenly the room around them started to shake as the way forward was suddenly dug out by the pokemon construction team. seeing as it was their only way out kazimir wasted no time in making his way over to the tunnels, "hey! unless ya want to see if this whole room sinks into water, c'mon! the way's open!" he cried out waving down people to try and get their attention as he entered the tunnel and fiddled around with his belt.

taking out a pokeball his ninetails was released and as it followed him he gave it only one command, "light it up.". with a howl small will-o-wisps circled around the fox and her trainer as the duo found themselves at the end of the tunnel and into a large reflective room that looked like a dead end. or perhaps it wasn't?

so far their first obstacle into these ruins was a secret way in fiddling around with the things around the room so who was to say that the same principle couldn't be used around here? "spread out those lights for everyone stormbringer." with another command the fox's small flaming wisps spread out from around it to act as torches that light up as much of the room as they could revealing that all around them were strange mirrors all around. this place was just full of strange furniture and knick-knacks wasn't it?

taking a few steps around the room kazimir noticed something as one of the wisps floated over to a corner of the room. inky black darkness that tainted the crystal like room despite being tucked away in a corner. taking a few apprehensive steps towards it he knelt down beside the splotch and ran a finger along its surface before digging his finger deeper into it trying to rub some off onto his finger as he lifted his finger towards his mouth and gave it a taste test, curiosity taking the better of him as he thought back to the strange clampearl from earlier and how they were nothing but rotten husks when opened.

this didn't look like it would have the hidden gift of stink of death though but he could always be wrong.

* kazimir suggests they take the receipts with them
    * goes up the tunnel returning his zarude as the way opens up
    * brings out (shadow) ninetails to give him some light
    * gazes around the mirror, walks over to the black splotches to investigate
    * pulls a chui and licks the splotches
    * advent calendar day 22 prompt get!

7y6UeUgv
(SALAC ROLL!)

@team aqua

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 15:06:19 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Unlike , Skyler has absolutely no problem with being a greedy jerk, happily accepting the pinkette's offering. It turns out to be a horrifyingly gaudy diadem, which the captain promptly places on her head. Hopefully it wasn't cursed.

"You're the best, Mel." She nudges the gym leader playfully before turning to with a mischievous glint in silver eyes. "Think it fits me, Angel?"

It absolutely did not.

Garchomp had gathered a respectful collection of shinies herself, which she'd then drapped over her limbs and head. The clanging of metal on metal followed her as she moved, but if the dragon was bothered about any of it, she didn't show it. 

Before Skyler could move towards the unblocked tunnel, the earth starts shaking under her feet - resulting in Fernando and Razz being spewed out onto their side. Skyler's eyebrows furrow in confusion, trying to dispel the uncomfortable gut feeling that something was not... quite right.

Eh, probably just after-effects of her healing.

The captain's one of the first to move into the tunnel. She seizes the chance to quietly approach (fake)  . "What happened back there, Razz? I thought you'd managed to land safely?" Had there been another surge of water? And where were the rest?

Her attention is soon caught by the wide chamber that opens up ahead. While goes to pull a Chu-e, Skyler finds herself drawn to the mirrors. She gives into the itch of sliding her fingertips across their reflective surface, studying the symbols.

Perhaps there was some hidden mechanism in them?

ETdljfY9

- earthquake hits!
- heads into the tunnel and quietly approaches to ask about wtf happened
- investigates the mirrors

@ fake razz

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 19:52:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The more he examined the papers, the more his eyebrows met in the middle.

What the absolute fucking hell were these supposed to be?!

Thing is, once he saw that there was a ‘Phione’ mentioned—he knew of someone (not in this room) who owned one, and then the initials on the paper confirmed his suspicion.

“There’s only one la puttana who has these initials,” he growled, never mind if he came off irritated at the memory that flashed into his brain right then and there. “I’m sure of it.”

Scanning the other papers, all of them were just a bunch of receipts—although the mentions of Pokémon here and there were rather—disturbing, to say the least.

The fact that there’re Pokémon listed here, is disturbing. Also, what in the fuck is ‘hoenn-sea’? he thought, the cross look returning to his features for a few moments.

Unfortunately the old Pokéballs were empty and yielded nothing of value, so those were returned to the alcove. The papers were stuffed into a watertight pocket, just in case shit hit the—

“What the hell?”

Thankfully he was used to riding out Ryujin’s surprise Earthquake maneuvers as the cave shook, before a sudden burst of water—again—replaced the glass that he’d so very recently slammed his head into.

What the absolute fuck?

His eyebrows went up at the sight of Razz and the Councilman, but he kept quiet about it. He wondered—and then decided to communicate, but not with words.

‘What the hell just happened?’ he one-hand signed in Razz’s direction, eyebrows raised. Surely the other would understand the need for some communication to be kept quiet, after all.

Either way—there was a cavern up ahead, and of course the only way was forward.

Shrugging his shoulders, he then went off into the next room, summoning his Chandelure for some extra light in the cavern just in case there was something waiting to strike them by surprise…

yCik3hLZ

• shuffling through the papers
• realizes who may have written these receipts
• Lars has ‘that look’ of absolute disgust on his face as his suspicions are confirmed
• keeps the papers just in case they may be of use down the road
• surprised to see Razz and the Councilman on their side of the room
• ‘What?’
• marches on ahead, summons Chandelure to provide some extra illumination in the room up ahead

w e l p

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2021 23:30:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

There were no maps to be found, the layout of the sprawling tunnels remaining a mystery. Angelo does not find himself disappointed. Although carefully detailed charts were a joy to scour, crafting them with the imprint of his boots on an unbeaten trail was far more rewarding. [break][break]

Instead, Angelo’s fingers grasp at receipts, scanning the contents of another’s spendings with a small crease between his brow. [break][break]

Hoenn-sea catches his eye, as does the obvious. It crosses his mind to ask about the former later… [break][break]

Gorgeous. Beautiful beyond compare.” He compliments in monotone, not looking at his wife. Teasing. [break][break]

When Angelo does finally turn to take her in after folding the receipts into his holster pouch, he fails to conceal a peal of laughter. “Oh. Wow” Sarcasm drips like honey off curved lips, gaze slowly descending down. “How will I control myself?” [break][break]

It’s then that the room begins to shake and twist, prompting Angelo to reach out, holding onto the stone wall for support. [break][break]

When the chamber finishes its subtle transformation, they’re left with two new occupants, spat out onto the ground like an offering. A single eyebrow raises, looking back to the barrier, now vacant… [break][break]

Skyler moves in to check on and not wanting to overcrowd the introverted ranger, he carries on down the newly opened tunnel. Although he does reach out to give his shoulder a warm pat as he passes. [break][break]

Entering the next chamber, Angelo moves to stand in front of mirror inscribed with the numeral six. Curiously, he reaches forward to smooth a thumb over the markings before turning his gaze to catch a flash of pink, waving over.[break][break]

Hey. You’re the expert,” he turns to her with an innocent smile that’s anything but. “What d’you think the trick is with this one?

[break][break]

lcUaIGW1

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

- taking the receipt[break]
- being an ass to skyler[break]
- being nice to 'razz'[break]
- being an ass to melody[break]
- looking in mirror vi[break][break]

[break]angelo's equipment[break][break]

- compass[break]
- lockback knife[break]
- small first aid kit[break]
- chemical glowsticks[break]
- energy bars[break]
- paracord survival bracelet[break]
- mini scuba tank

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]