Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 5:42:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
FATHER WINTER
NORTH POLE H0H 0H0
HOENN

Yo father winter, im writing this shit because a bunch of "friends" wrote it during the Christmas party and I'm bored so here we go.

I wish for to stay in good health this year and for @soleil to also be cured of her disease. However father winter, which I don't even know why im typing these words to you, cause you're a random person who put up posters everywhere asking people to divulge their wishes to you.

But I guess for once in my life I'll be honest to someone besides priam.

I want Xerneas, I want his avatar ship but it isn't to save Soleil. I mean it is but, it's more so cause I fear my own death. I've never really admitted it out loud before but the only thing that really terrifies me in this world is the fear of death. I don't want to die, I'm also selfish and don't want the two people I care for to die either. If you can make that wish come true then hell I'd give you something you'd probably want in return as well, seems only fair right? Let me know what you want.

Whelp, Merry Christmas...Whoever you are. -Bryan Delarosa

PS. Tell anyone the contents of this letter and I'll kill you myself.

PPS. told me to write these down for some reason? I don't know, part of your puzzle?

Dreams

Illusion

Obliquity
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 5:52:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
DEAR FATHER WINTER,

they say you're not really real, but if that's the case, then who are we writing this letter for?

for this year, i kinda want the latest playstation and a million dollars on my bank account. maybe give me real documentation too so i'm not an illegal immigrant anymore!

the obliquity of sending a letter whose recipient is but an illusion to cater to the dreams of the children is such an inane act to be partaking in a moment of celebration tha-

alcohol that tastes good! i want to be able to drink lots! i dont like the ones here cause they taste like ASS!

i dont know wat i want to be hones.

SINCERELY YOURS,
PRIAM CONRAD

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 19:41:51 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0268 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
Dear Father Winter,
[break][break]
It is the closing of the year, but a new beginning for me as I follow my dreams. I am writing to you this year from Hoenn! Already I have met friends new and old. What a change from the snow slopes of Snowbelle to living in the city of Slateport. I will confess only to you, Father Winter, that sometimes I think I may have strayed from the sane choice to stay home - it feels I am in obliquity with the little girl I was, who grew up on the farm, to a woman now living in the city so far from home.
[break][break]
But that is enough about me, Father Winter! Thank you last year for the warm scarf, it was so stylish that I even caught little Hexe snuggled up in it! He now suffers under the illusion (or would it be a delusion?) that it is his bed, but I'm amenable to sharing.
[break][break]
This year I ask you to give my family an extra orange in their stockings, so they know I am thinking of them. If it is not too much trouble I would also like a bottle of fresh milk from home - I am already homesick for my mother's pastries!
[break][break]
I have left a cookie for you by the fireplace, and a loaf of bread for your Stantler, so neither of you may go hungry during your important work. Thank you for reading my letter, and providing such cheer during the holiday season.
[break][break]
Joyeux Noël! With all my love, Gigi <3
[break][break]
[break][break]
Slateport[break]
The Clamperl Pearl Hotel[break]
Room 21, Floor 3

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Amber "Berry" (Former Stagename)
She/Her
October 27
Goldenrod City, JOHTO
Bisexual
Model/Actress
Civilian
All publicity is good publicity, if you know how to monetize.
awards
74 posts
Amber Lenoir DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @amberlenoir
Amber Lenoir
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 21:44:35 GMT
Amber Lenoir Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Falalala, Fanmail~
[attr="class","rhythm"]
If prosperity makes monsters,
I'll claw my way to glory.

FATHER WINTER[break]
NORTH POLE H0H 0H0[break]
HOENN

[break][break]
Dearest, darlingest Father Winter,
[break][break]
Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've written a fan letter? What a thrill to role reverse! Shame I haven't much to say.
[break][break]
Today is a dull, dreary day of fogged windowpanes and drab passersby shuffling along with Pokemon in mittens and scarves. Not that I blame you for it, even though your name is suspiciously implicating. Hm, hm, hm. Should I wish for better weather this holiday season~? That seems like it'd spoil a lot of boring people's sugarplum dreams of a White Christmas, so I'll be good and keep my complaints to myself.
[break][break]
I'm not always naughty, you know, despite what the tabloids might tell you. Keep them in the dark though, would you? They're desperate to have a pretty devil to gawk at, and I aim to please.
[break][break]
What do you give a woman who has everything, though? That's such a silly little ~illusion~ people have about fame. That it brings happiness and all that? Hah, what delusion. You're famous enough, and I doubt it gives you any joy. What a pain to go through all these letters, ugh. Utter misery. That's what a publicist is for. I hope yours is at least half-way decent at their job.
[break][break]
Oooh, but how I ramble! So much obliquity, as my mother would say. "Amber, get to the point." Whatever. There's a reason we don't talk anymore. Don't waste any presents on her this year, m'kay? There's not enough coal in the world for that stocking.
[break][break]
Boo, no, that's a petty waste of a single wish, and she isn't worth that. Let's try again: we both know there's only so long a girl like me can make a living on her fall from grace, and I need to stare into the future before it becomes my reality. Letters to you have always brought me luck. So sprinkle a little more my way, would you~?
[break][break]
Do give a shoutout to all my Hellhounds around the world, they've been such good little dears this year. Lucifer and Nyx send wet kisses your way. If you write back, I'll make sure to tell my assistant to prioritize your letter when sifting through my fanmail.
[break][break]
And if you could let the snow lessen just the teensiest, littlest bit, I could wear those new boots that I just adore without freezing to death.
[break][break]
XOXO,[break]
Amber Lenoir
[break][break]
Below the carelessly artful autograph is the unmistakeable stamp of a handsome Umbreon, his collar indicating the fanmail address to Amber's celebrity agent.[break]
Hellhound Fanmail
Management 13
273 Goldenrod Tower
Chic Rebels Agency
Goldenrod, Johto

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ Falalala, fanmail~!
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit a]font:bold 6pt calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#b5d1f1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #ffad32);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #ffad32);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2021 23:53:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER

SCRIBBLES OF A SILPH

SMOHKE FACILITY — (425) 229-6000 EXT. 7400

white elephant19352426

returbine enginge 9521

poochcoin 7551

10 session theraphy — dr. grossman 486

childcare? regular clothes 420

slateport jewelers 666

obliquity
obliq·​ui·​ty
1: deviation from moral rectitude or sound thinking
2a: deviation from parallelism or perpendicularity
b: the angle between the planes of the earth's equator and orbit having a value of about 23°27′
obliquity of the ecliptic
3a: indirectness or deliberate obscurity of speech or conduct
b: an obscure or confusing statement

gym challenge
12/24 10:30 AM
eevee - copycat helping hand shadow ball swift dig weather ball
ditto - limber transform
sword shield

dream delivers us to dream, and there is no end to illusion.
life is like a train of moods like a string of beads,
and, as we pass through them,
they prove to be many-colored lenses which paint the world their own hue. . . . ”

— harken tenes

bug
dark urshifu
dragon
electric zeraora
fairy tapu fini
fighting
fire heatran
flying shaymin
ghost spectrier
grass zarude
ground zygarde
ice glastrier
normal
poison
psychic
rock
steel
water

sootopolis > tree > dahlia?
unown alpha sigma omega

12/21
fatcarbsprotcalories
mixed salad greens.131.76.849
grill chicken breast6.2
olive oil 2 tbspn13.5

ptolemy

release 12-15
super girl — beat; bass
surface pressure — lyric depthness
pilou1 — ambiance; 'fear of banishment'
encanto shiv-koon — ?? not sure what means

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 4:28:56 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
FATHER WINTER

NORTH POLE H0H 0H0

HOENN

Dear Father Winter,

I hope this letter finds you well.

I know not the extent of your omniscience, but I would like to begin by telling you how difficult this year has been for me.

It has been a long year, a tiresome year. Some might say I have a great deal of privilege, but that is merely an Illusion. While I may have resources, all of the money in the world could not save me from the prison that is my mind. I am in constant, endless agony. A day doesn't go by where I don't regret my insistence on continuing to live.

This letter feels a bit like an Obliquity, sharing with a stranger what I dare not say to even my closest friends. However I feel like it would be best to be honest with you. I feel compelled to be honest. Every day for the past several months I have stared into the mirror and wondered--what the fuck am I doing? What am I living for? What do I WANT!? 

Everything seems so hollow, so pointless. Is this all I can attain? What a joke. If this is all I'm capable of I might as well throw myself from the top floor of my power plant. I would be just as productive.

I have Dreams of doing so, and I cry when I awaken as I realize another day waits for me. I've lost my purpose--my drive--my meaning. 

Please father winter, grant me purpose again. That is a hefty request I'm sure, but it is all I want. It is all I will ever want. A reason to be.

Or get me a gift card or something, I dunno. 

That's enough from me, I wish you the best.

Best regards, Oscar Clayton

4659 Infinity Boulevard
Route 110, Mauville City
Hoenn Region 
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 16:03:56 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

so here's the deal

THE DEAL, MR DADDY WINTER

i'mma sending u the crooswords puzzle all fgured out (thx angel bb r'te the best) so u better be listeninn
i gotache some sweet ass cookis here. angel tells me they're une en not edible, but what does eh know???? hah i'm a godamn cook good now. only blew up teh kitchen ONCEEE!!! dis year

(there's some scribbled words in an entirely new handwriting before the drunken chicken scratch resumes) 'Please don't eat the cookies. You'll thank me later.'

go away ANGELO ( ) asjsflsvglg!!! >: (

anway, HERE r my wishes for this next yeart: a neww sheep calld BOTTOMS UP (good, huuuh?), a floaty to help teach dorado how to SWIMM, teh very BEST TEQUILA (whisky keeps gettin into my staSH), dat aunt jules FINALLY finds a dad fer MAX (HALLO UNCLE LARS),  for momma and papa to stop worying i'm OKAY. mostly. liek, 60% want to kcik more butt, liek dat pink haird chick ( ). or LU ( ). sucker.

i want moar. idk what. i want
moar

i want

to tell angel dat i luv him

STOP LOOKING!!!! go write ur own letteer

XOXOXO and shit

- CAPTAIN skyler dross

dreams, illusion, obliquity are scrabbled to the side of the letter, each underlined at least 3 times

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 16:55:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

on the back of each letter is a copy of the completed crossword puzzle - illusion, dreams, obliquity - alongside the scrawl of father winter's address.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 18:38:06 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
okay, here's how it is. i promised the kiddos back home that if they write to you then i would too and i don't really want to start the new year with amara throwing totodile tears at me over video call.

so. hi.

do i get 2 prizes because i helped solve the crossword for ? i think it's only fair i get hers.

she's passed out on the couch with that cat now. y'know moments like this they both could fool a guy into thinking they're cute and sweet all cuddled up together. but then you get close and you get hissed at and scratched to remind you they're still a pain in the ass. (i'll let you guess which one i'm talking about.)

anyway i love that idiot.

sky.

not the cat.

oh yeah we're supposed to be writing what we want for xmas or something right? i think i've done kinda alright on my own this year so i guess my wish is that i just want more of this.

more of her. i want to see more. experience more. live more. discover more.

spend more time with friends like . not tho, i've seen enough of him lately.

and that my family will be well. mamma finally started a new job. i hope she's happy and sticks with this one. 10th times the charm yknow.

next year i wanna spend the holidays with them. think a year is long enough to prepare sky for being under the same roof as 5 brats?

ps. you're welcome about the cookies. was the last person who ate sky's cooking (as far as i know) and i haven't seen him lately. i really hope he isn't in a medical induced coma from a rogue egg sandwich... that would be a hell of a way for a fugger to go

better make his survival my last wish, huh?

happy holidays,

angelo vestri

dreams, illusion, obliquity
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 22:29:52 GMT
mint frost Avatar

You rip a Sawsbuck sticker that's holding a snow themed envelope shut, and pull out a matching themed slip of paper with small, neat handwriting. At the bottom of the letter, most immediately, you notice a doodle of a Lapras holding an oversized gift card in its mouth. Along with this comes a folded up crossword puzzle that's been lazily filled in.

Dear Father Winter,

Hi~! It's Mint! I don't think you can give me anything that I really want, unfortunately. It's nothing physical or tangible, just far off dreams. I probably should put the effort to accomplishing that myself, right?

It's hard to think of anything you could give me. But I guess maybe if you could check up on @artemis and make sure he's ok. I think we got into a fight, and well, we're not best friends anymore. If by some weird chance you can do weird, magical things just make sure he doesn't get sick. Same goes for my siblings. Especially Vitalia, she's always struggled in that way. Silvano as well! I'm not exactly sure his disposition but he's a little kid now and I want him to stay healthy. Ok, maybe I want you to send something nice to my siblings as well actually. It doesn't have to be extravagant but I think they'd all like something nice. Especially Cosima, she was always easy to please. Fiore as well. Amaretta and Alonso tried to hide it, but they always got a little soft whenever you have them something handmade. And Seraphina...well I'm not sure but you probably know her better than I do, right?

Is that too much? If it is just give me a Lapras. I've been been traveling a lot and I want to give my Wailmer a break. I've heard Lapras enjoy giving rides to people. A Lapras with a 500$ grocery store gift card. Ok, ok. I'm done. But I gave you options! Truthfully, I'm under no illusions that anything will really come of this other than a letter. That's ok though.

P.S. Your crossword puzzle is super hard. I had to look up what obliquity meant. It took me forever to figure it out.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 5:07:41 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar

DEAR FATHER CHRISTMAS,

hi! it's me, jessie. or jessica. i don't know which name you would know me by while you write your list. you know, i really hope i'm on the nice list this year. i try to be nice to everyone i encounter, even the occasional sleezy and gross patron we got in the club.

sorry. i ramble sometimes. but then again, if you see everything, you knew that already.

what do i want for christmas? well, i guess i don't want much. i'm pretty content. i would like the usual new makeup. some good eyeshadows, a new lipstick or two. there's a cute blush that's out too that i'd like to try, and some gold eyeliner that i think i could use for work.

but really, what i want more than anything is to be happy with in verdanturf.

you see, not too long ago, we both told each other we liked each other. he's still taking some time getting used to a relationship, you know. i don't know if he's ever had one with a single person... or one before period. but i like him a lot. and more than anything, i would love to just keep things the way they are. he makes me happy. he makes me feel pretty and perfect.

i think i love him

above, the paper is slightly wrinkled, and there's scratch marks trying to cover up what jessie wrote in pen

i hope that the verdanturf guys and girls all don't have to worry about a lot of things. that there's enough money and smooth sailing jobs to go around for everyone. the kids all looked so happy in the snow, and i want all of them to be like that.

oh. i hope 's bar gets situated. i know we had talked about it before, and i hope he's doing well with it now. he's a good guy.

i wish and my siblings get everything they want for christmas. i miss seeing them a lot, especially uri. maybe i'll visit him soon.

i guess should have a merry christmas too? though i suppose that's up to your discretion.

okay. that's all i got. thanks, father christmas.

merry christmas!
jessica black
21 cyber road
verdanturf town, hoenn, 42069

down: illusion
across top: obliquity
across bottom: dreams
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 7:42:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

Dear Father Winter,

I know it's been a few years since I last wrote to you. I guess time just flies, huh? But I'm so sorry for neglecting our correspondence! I hope you've been doing well during the past few years

This is the part where I'm supposed to make a list of wishes, right? But to be honest, there's not much I would like for myself. Perhaps it's a matter of obliquity that has me writing to you...either way, I hope at least that my letter finds you in good health and happiness. What I wish for more than anything, Father Winter, is for those that I care about to be safe and happy and well during this season. I admit that I don't have a full grasp on the strife that affects this region, but I hope that those I care for will be safe.

And I hope for your happiness most of all, Father Winter! You've spent your life fulfilling the dreams of children, and I think you deserve to have your wishes fulfilled as well. What is it that you want most of all? I'll do my best to make it come true, if only you let me know.

Will you allow me to be selfish for a moment? I wish...

Selfishly...ack! To be honest, I'd love to thank Cresselia for all she's done for me. I know the lunar wing my father gave me was just a replica, an illusion of the real thing. Even so, she helped stave off so many nightmares as a child. Isn't that worthy of some thanks? I don't need to meet her, and I'm pretty sure I'm unworthy anyways. I just want her to know I'm thankful more than anything else.

But most of all, I still wish for your wishes to be fulfilled, and the wishes of those I care about. And, um...well, if my love life goes well this year...I wouldn't hate that either.

Ack! I really am being too selfish this year. Please take care, Father Winter, and please make sure to save any of my desires for the bottom of the pile!

Sending you all my love and kisses,
Luka Chêne
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 4:39:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

MY DEAREST XX,

I hear you've been very good this year! All the Impidimp have told me they've been checking in on you and they are quite impressed. I am so very proud of you!

Here at the North Pole, we've all been hard at work getting ready for the big day! The toy shop is full of toys ready to be piled into the sleigh and the Wyrdeer are racing to begin their magical flight! I've just finished checking my list and I see you've asked for some wonderful new things.

I better go! Mrs. Winter is calling for me to try on my suit. She's certain it won't fit after all those delicious Shalour Sables you left for me last year!

MERRILY,

Father Winter

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LETTERS TO FATHER WINTER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2022 5:01:52 GMT
shiv Avatar

MY DEAREST XX,

I hear you've been very good this ear! All the Impidimp have told me they've been checking in on you and they are quite impressed. I am so very proud of you!

Here at the North Pole, we've all been hard at work getting ready for the big day! The toy shop is full of toys ready to be piled into the sleigh and the Wyrdeer are racing to begin their magical flight! I've just finished checking my list and I see you've asked for some wonderful new things.

I better go! Mrs. Winter is calling for me to try on my suit. She's certain it won't fit after all those delicious Shalour Sables you left for me last year!

MERRILY,

Father Winter

POSTSCRIPT:

You have answered my crossword correctly, which leads me to believe you may know more than you let on. Some of you have written absolute rubbish for fluff. World peace? Happiness? You make me sick. Seize your wants. Claw them from reality with your own bare hands. Be utterly and ruthlessly selfish.

What do you truly desire? Are you willing to stake your shirt and breath to make your dreams come true? Should you be so bold, find me in the deepest room of Dewford's Granite Cave.

NOTE:

INSTRUCTIONS

STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. Do note, that most if not all characters would not know what a WYRDEER is.