awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 0:02:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

KAGU, as it turned out, made an excellent heater for the hotel's sauna. The TURTONATOR filled the building with warm steam at regular intervals, soaking in the comfort of this climate himself beside trainers who'd just finished their training exercises or come back from exhausting battles.

Though, unfortunately, the danger of his spikes brought a healthy dose of caution to trainers who were in the know about the species. This was a Turtonator trained by himself, of course, so there was no real need to worry. Regardless, Kagu was here to warm their sauna! Not to reassure them!

💼 POKÉJOB: HOTEL HEAT

THE COLDER WEATHER has been a struggle to adapt to. This hotel for Pokemon League competitors needs Pokemon to help heat up its rooms, toast its towels, and warm its residents!

, , , , , ,
POKÉJOB: HOTEL HEAT + KAGU

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 1:19:39 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Okay, the funny thing was—

Arashi was not expecting to see his younger brother, Inferno, here, at this same place, of all things!

Okay, for some context: Arashi and Inferno are Typhlosion borne of the same litter, however he was older—he always insisted he was older—but it was always a funny kind of topic with Inferno, considering who their owners were.

Well, whatever they were supposed to be doing here, it was like—some kind of space heater thing? Or warming stuff up? Either way, this Typhlosion bonked his brother on the snout and gestured for him to follow, as they were needed where all the soaking wet towels were.

At least they weren’t going to be setting them on fire.

All they had to do was just lay down in the room and act like space heaters, since the flame on their backs was plenty toasty enough to get the wet towels all dried and warmed up.

Hey, this counted for their ‘one good deed for the day’, right? Right?

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 1:42:08 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

When the alolan marowak agreed to join Genesis team, this wasn’t something he had in mind. The raven haired woman said this was special training that only a select few could do. Dark gaze shifted over the damp towels, feeling as though she was lying to him. A customers cleared their throat, gaze turn to see a elderly woman whom had a very unhappy look on her face. The fire and ghost type let out a sign, standing up straight.

Turning his gaze back on the rack of wet towels, he moved his flaming bone before him. The creature became to twirl his flaming bone. At first, it was slow. But quickly, the wrist twisted and picked up speed. Heat radiated off the spinning bone, drying the rack of towels in no time flat. After several minutes, the once damp towels were dry and he stepped back. The elder woman smiled, snatching a dry towel.

But just as quickly as he dried the towels, the employees filled the rack again with damp towels that need to be dried. Behind him, he heard another clearing of a throat. This was going to be a lone day.

for , , , , , & at ever grande city doing pokejob.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#545058; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#545058; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 2:18:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she wanted to play...

instead, she had been signed up to help at a sauna. unfair! unfair!

the flareon huffs and puffs at first. a pouting floof is, unfortunately, not what is required of her for this job, though. she needs to actually be of use. and then, illeana will let her play for hours.

playtime....

it lingers in the back of her mind even as she works. from fireplace to fireplace she goes, using fire fang until each one in the main lobby is lit. why there's so many fireplaces in one hotel lobby? she doesn't know but it was kind of fun biting all of the logs they had set in place.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 15:33:42 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
 This wasn't how he expected spending his Monday afternoon.

It was for his trainer though, so there wasn't any room for complaints. Just silent expectations for proper compensation for his loss of time, relaxation, and enjoyment.

Towel dangling from his jaws, the noble arcanine aimlessly moved around the hotel's main lobby, offering incoming guests a warmed-up towel and hug. Some welcomed his offer and wrapped their arms around his toasty mane, while others solely accepted the towel given. What choice they came to didn't matter too much to him. Especially since he was just some glorified heater right now.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 0:41:17 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Arashi may be older, but Inferno was determined to ensure that it wouldn’t be outdone! The Typhlosion would growl when bonked, but the flames on its back would burn higher and brighter than its brother’s if it could! Why the husband and wife trainer duo had chosen them to act as space heaters on this day was unknown to Inferno, but the Typhlosion still saw the opportunity for competition.

So as the two brothers lay down near to one another, Inferno let its flames rise. It was going to heat the crap out of this room! And hopefully not set it on fire.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 9:57:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
this is not young charmander's first time being used for a pokejob. not like it minds, though! quite the opposite. it shows in the way its tail wags left and right as it waddles through the hotel.

"CHAR!"

but it doesn't quite know how to keep its voice down. so, its sharp voice, along with its flame, travel down the many hallways of the hotel, providing the guests with much needed entertainment and warmth.
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 7:57:52 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
Flying in the air above the lobby, Xander's Volcarona provided warmth and a show. Her Fiery Dance wowimg new arrivals and departing guests alike. The ember dust scattered from her wing beats never touched the ground. Burned away and replaced by fresh wisps as she danced.

Warming the cold, it's a fitting role for one once praised as the sun. One she's more than happy to embrace.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HOTEL HEAT [pj]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 21:33:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]