kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 18:03:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"wait..."

he has mixed feelings upon hearing 's voice. there's joy since he's now certain there's someone around to talk to so he's doesn't look like an outcast in a social event. there's also fear since he's never really met him without chaos in the picture.

it seems to be apt, given that he's sending over a familiar dog towards him.

"shit. delta!" he calls for a mightyena from another part of the area. it wears a woolen lapras cap, with ear flaps warming up the dog's ears, with a backpack in the shape of a lapras shell. "position eggnog, go!"

the second dog comes rushing in, spraying ice as it plows through the area. the mightyena throws itself at the lycanroc, wrestling in the snow like the overgrown pups that they are.

another one comes up. the mightyena invites 's dog with a playful bark, which makes kyle wonder if this was from , who was coming by.

"lose where? is this your dog? i don't think we're allowed to have pokemon battles."

Bottom: 1-25
Middle: 26-50
Top: 51-75
Decoration: 76-100

Sabotage a snowboy
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
Reference a seasonal food/drink
Express a holiday wish/gift idea
Compliment another character's snowboy
Reference a holiday song

nUZM|VdI

@tags

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 18:30:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Oooo nicer one, Peasrl!” Eva smiled brightly while inspecting the Glaceon’s well-constructed bottom, “Now guard it with your life,” she eyed suspiciously as she began forming another component for their creation.

She already contemplates what kind of decorations she should include in the final product. Darmanitan liked bananas, right? Maybe a fun banana nose instead of a carrot would be best.

Eva sabotages Ollie’s Snowboy with her bottom! Then builds another one =)

Snowboy Parts:

Prompts:

• Reference a seasonal food/drink
  • Mention the Darmanitan judges

kzvzUR49

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 19:09:37 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Mission failure. Orion is intercepted by Delta the Mightyena before she has a chance to jump up at  with sloppy, icy kisses. Both canines rolling in the snow in a chorus of playful barks as they reunite.

It's a cute sight. Shame the champion had to evade revenge for it.

Hopping up to her paws, Orion attempts to encourage Delta into chasing her by lowering her head and wiggling her tail. Then she's off like a rocket, nearly colliding into a Lapras snowman a family were building, followed by a close run in with  's Lycanroc.

Did you say eggnog? I'd love one. Thanks, buddy.” He calls to , throwing in his luck.

VaK_mDdP

snowboy construction;

- bottom
- middle

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 21:28:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's snowboy was coming along decently. The young PokéManiac had just finished styling its bulbous head in the likeness of the mythical 'Ball Guy'. "If only there was a way to paint the top half red. It looks more like a Premier Ball right now..." The girl mused to herself, contemplating if making red snow was even possible. A more unhinged person might have suggested using blood.

Before Andrea could take advice from that theoretical unhinged person, she was alerted by the sound of Chomper's aggressive growling. Apparently, the Hydreigon had tried to pick a fight with the Darmanitan judges for reasons that were only understood by him. The young woman had to use all of her upper body strength in order to barely restrain him. "Stop that, Chomper! Do you want us to get disqualified?!"

Her pleas eventually reached the easily irritable dragon, who seemed to calm down ever so slightly. The dragon-costumed girl bowed apologetically towards the Darmanitan, before going back to her work.
//open for interaction

_OzFTMtX

SNOWBOY PARTS

1x Middle
1x Top
1x Decoration

PROMPTS (bold = done)

- Sabotage a snowboy
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
- Compliment another character's snowboy
- Reference a holiday song

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 22:50:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he can't help but feel a little bit smug at watching payback get rightfully served.

[break][break] "you get what you give, dear sister."

[break][break] he heaves a giant laugh, before pausing when asks them if they want drinks. "oh, sounds great! doesn't that sound yummy, tofu?" the pikachu gives a loud 'chaa!' of agreement.

[break][break] the ranger captain sticks his tongue out goodnaturedly at his sister. "you don't need to worry, pearl," he says. "i'm a good big brother." well - for the most part. his eyes glance towards the young child that had wandered up to his sister, but it seemed that already had plans of her own.

[break][break] on the side, his dragonite was dressed as a santa claus and began rolling a ball of snow all on it's own. ollie glances back at his sister. "who's that?" he asks her, folding his arms. boy was it chilly! they might as well have been in an ice cave!

[attr="class","ooc"] CsHCP4Jp [break][break] [break]
open to interaction

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","title"]PROGRESS

TOP (59) [break]
DECORATION (88) [break][break]

Sabotage a snowboy [break]
sabotage a snowboy ✔️
dress your pokemon in a holiday costume ✔️
use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling ✔️
interact with/reference the darmanitan
reference a seasonal food/drink ✔️
express a holiday wish/gift idea ✔️
compliment another character's snowboy
reference a holiday song

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .notes"] text-align: left; border-top: 1px solid #1c1c1c; padding: 10px 0px; margin-top: 10px; } .ollie3 .notes .title { font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 23:50:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adelina"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

even as calls out to someone- a friend, she thinks, even if adelina feels a bit lost. unfortunately, it doesn't stop the poor girl () from being hit directly in the face by a snowball as she turns. it's enough to surprise a laugh out of her, even if a part of her had been expecting something to happen; it was snowing, after all, and even if she didn't know anyone enough to really get involved, it was at least fun to watch.
[break][break]
eliodoro, as dramatic as ever and showing some obvious shame at his scarf and being called cute, only fluffs up his feathers in return. and maybe a bit of the hold- as reluctant as adelina is to recall him, she's just as worried about the flying type not being used to this weather as she is about getting sick- but, for now, he doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. she'll just have to keep an eye on him, she decides.
[break][break]
she perks up when mari mentions hoenn, and how much different it is, but whatever her friend had been about to say was cut off by another flying snowball, and mari reaching to pull adelina to (relative) safety. but it was fine- it was actually fun here, already, and if mari wasn't busy adelina could ask what places she knew of in hoenn. with this weather, especially, there had to be a place for hot chocolate while they caught up.
[break][break]
that almost giddy feeling comes back at the idea of being in one something as she picks up a handful of snow on her own; she still thinks it's the excitement of seeing mari in person again, partially, but there's also the way everyone, for the most part, seems so carefree here. maybe that's what makes it so easy for adelina to follow mari's example and throw a snowball directly at .
[break][break]
and make a note to herself that mari wasn't as safe from the snowballs as she may think.

[break][break]
1x Bottom (21)[break]
0x Middle[break]
0x Top[break]
1x Decoration (76)[break][break]

Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume[break]
Reference a seasonal food / drink[break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @tag

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".adelina"]--accent:#68a9ab;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 2:23:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Ah, the sweet taste of submission.

Mars most definitely wouldn't have called it that, but that's all Barnaby hears as words of truce and alliance are thrown around.

"I suppose I can compromise..." Barnaby began, his tone pleasant yet undercut with an edge of skepticism. He'd seen firsthand how dirty could play, so Barnaby wasn't completely convinced of this truce just yet.

As Mars approached, hands suspiciously in his pockets, Barnaby slid closer, reaching out with both palms to grasp either side of his partner's open jacket.

With a slight tug, he pulled Mars in close enough to feel the heat from his frosty breaths. Barnaby then looked up, doe-eyed and innocent, to meet his lover's gaze.

"You're right, we do work well together..." The words were soft enough that only they would be able to hear. "And although your snowboy is equally as wonderful despite it's recent handicap, I'd love nothing more than to offer my expertise."

Nearby, but not close enough to be comprehensible, stirrings of an insurrection via revolutionary were but faint whispers on the chilly breeze...

oKr_lzQp
bottom ✅ | middle ❌ | top ✅ | decoration ✅✅

• dress your pokémon in a holiday costume
• use an ice-type ability to keep snow falling
• reference a seasonal food/drink
• sabotage a snowboy
• compliment another character's snowboy
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 2:23:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As if on cue, he looked right back with a 'hm?' hummed to show that he heard her inquiry. But before he could register what exactly she had ready, he got met with some snow to the face. For a moment, he didn't even know how to react and he stood there knelt down, frozen with his mouth slightly agape. Before he realized it, his shoulders had begun to shake. Not out of anger, but rather a jovial fit of laughter as it finally bubbled out of his lips. He had to admit, she definitely caught him off guard.

"Well, part of me feels I need to tell you this isn't the white christmas I was expecting, but I'll take it."

He reached a gloved hand up to wipe his face off. Once he got the snow off of himself, he playfully flung some towards Alecis. Whether it made its mark or not wasn't exactly his focus. Instead, Jesse fell quiet. Almost thoughtfully so. He didn't even seem to work on his snowboy in the moment that he posed the thought that lingered in his mind. Finally he dared to break the silence betwixt the two of them.

"So Alecis, what do you want for the holidays? I figure we'll be spending them together, so let me get you something."

3ZyquGOR
prompts used: dress your pokemon in a holiday costume
reference a holiday song

parts obtained:
bottom: x0
middle: x1
top: x0
decoration: x3

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 2:35:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As Pippa managed to nudge one of his pokemon free from their ball, Flynt closed his eyes and braced for impact as they fell back into the snow. From the startled cry of his pokemon, he could tell the one that came out was his Tsareena. The black tophat and scarf the pokemon sported helped give her a sort of Frosty the Snowman appearance. At least she could take charge and finish his snowboy in his place, and to think he was so close to finishing it, too! A frown tugged at his lips as Pippa insisted on simply indulging in each other's presence. As much as the idea sounded sweet in retrospect, he didn't want to let Pippa get too carried away.

"H-hey, as much as I love and adore you, maybe this isn't the place...," he tried to reason with her.

His protests didn't last too long as his breath fell heavy as he struggled to keep up with just how eager Pippa's own lips were in their exchange of kisses. His body jerked slightly from just how cold the snow was. At least with that, he had an idea. Once he finally managed to break away from the pink haired coordinator's assault, he flashed her a sheepish smile. At least he could keep good on her promises.

"You know, the cold doesn't work well for this sort of thing. Do you think we could at least wait until we get to the car? We shouldn't be too much longer here, and then we can do whatever you want."

KJLFPB1|
prompt used: interact with/reference the Darmanitan
reference a seasonal food/drink
dress your pokemon in a holiday costume

parts obtained:
bottom: x1
top: x1
decoration: x1
SNOWBOY COMPLETE

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 2:46:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As if on cue, the blonde flashed a huge grin and held up his index and middle finger in a peace sign gesture the moment Micah's rotom phone came out to get a picture of them. But with her wish to him offered, the smile didn't seem to break one bit. In fact, it somehow seemed to widen as his eyes squinted into crescents to express the joy he felt from her simple statement. It didn't take him long to fetch out the gift he'd gotten for Micah. Perhaps it was a little early, but he supposed now was better than any time to do so. Once he pulled out the velvet box, he put his own wish out into the open.

"I wish for many more years to come. With you. For us, bro."

With that said, he showed her the box and opened it to show a fairly casual ring inside. Casual suited Micah, she wasn't one for bright and flashy. It wasn't long until he let out his Honchkrow Kevin to work some more on his own snowboy and give Big Drippy the help it needed while the two trainers were caught up with their own wishmaking.

"So how about it? Wanna solidify our broship in holy matrihomie?" he grinned.

4p9Fcmfq (nice)
prompts used: reference a holiday song
express a holiday wish/gift idea

parts obtained:
bottom: x1
middle: x0
decoration: x2

@micah

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 3:01:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
For a moment, he didn't want to let the moment ruin itself as she held his hand. But the moment she bit his knuckle, he let out a hiss and a quiet 'what the fuck' as he pulled his hand back momentarily. Once he rubbed it gently to soothe the slight sting where teeth had sunk into flesh, he admired the ring she'd shoved into his index finger. The way the smile never seemed to leave, as well as the way it softened his features, showed that the gift was perfect albeit one that left him feeling humbled. To think she went out of her way to get a gift made especially for him, one that was so nice, too.

"I love it -- I love you, babe," he corrected himself. "I'm gonna have to get something extra special for you, you deserve it."

If she was going to act sweet and sentimental, he'd return the favor in his own roundabout way. Rather than continue to look at the redhead before him much longer, he glanced away and instead, focused on the Darmanitan judge who seemed to already work on assessing some folks' snowboys. Shit, if they could get this done and over with, that'd be spectacular. But it seemed in the midst of their own little exchange, Salamence and Charizard had begun to work together to help their trainers craft their snowboys.

"A ring though. You tryin' to propose or something?" he teased.

nJjgHV6N
prompt used: express a holiday wish/gift idea

parts obtained:
bottom: x2
decoration: x0

@taiga

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 3:16:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As the Banette attempted to playfully scare the legal consultant, a hand playfully came to his chest as Gaultier clutched at his shirt as if to feign that he simply felt himself die of fright from how terrifying the ghost type pokemon was. He flashed it a sweet smile as he carefully stroked the toy-like pokemon's face in a comforting fashion. As he spoke to the Banette, he looked from it up to Esmee herself.

"Tu es charmant, mais pas aussi charmant qu'elle. (You are charming, but not as charming as her.)" His words didn't end there however. "But allow us to work together, then. We work better as a team anyway, I've noticed."

As Esmee knelt to work on her own snowboy, Gaultier came behind her and carefully helped to guide her hands. Not that she needed the help, as she seemed quite capable, but it gave him an excuse to keep his hands on his darling partner. As he helped her shape the next piece, he allowed his own Falinks to take the lead with his own snowboy. In the meantime, he'd begun to hum along the tune of Jingle Bells as he helped Esmee.

"You know, it's been a while since I've done anything quite like this, I appreciate you bringing me out here even if you were just a little late," he offered delicately.

XfBeSWQs - 10 = 44
reference a holiday song

parts obtained:
bottom: x0
decoration: x0

@esmee

close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
KILL YOUR DARLING IT'S JUST THAT EASY HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT HE SHOULD
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:24:20 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
with all the snow starting to dwindle from use, alecis had took it upon herself to harass their lovely darmanitan judge. having no ice pokemon - such as lapras - of her own, she slipped it a few head and belly pats to use a soft blizzard to replenish at least two inches of snow. using this to her advantage, she started on the next piece of her snowboy with a smile. instead of turning to jesse, she allowed the snow he threw at her to pelt her back. knitting her brows at the newfound cold on her form, she laughed as well - turning with a challenging smirk. [break]
this smirk fell flat and then twitched into a lopsided grin shortly after. "you're getting me a gift?" no duh. it was christmas season. "you know, given how much i've had you tag along with me these days, i didn't quite expect you to feel the need to get me anything." it was an almost cliche answer to say 'oh no, don't get me anything' but it was true. alecis felt more indebted that anyone could imagine themselves being, her pokemon once again going to pick up her slack as she went to rub a few last bits of snow from the man's face. "just let me hang out and make us something to eat, i guess?" a last-minute wish, but a genuine one nonetheless. a quiet dinner seemed like a cozy idea for the two of them.

@jesse

Q5N5a8GW - 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 2 DECORATION
... SNOWBOY COMPLETE! ⛄

PROMPTS FILLED:
Reference the Darmanitan judge
Dress a pokemon in holiday attire
Compliment someone else's snowboy
Reference a holiday food/drink
Use an ice-type move to keep the snow going
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:31:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
yes, flynt was right. this was almost the case, but did he have to always be thus?[break]
with a deep frown, pippa displayed her extreme disappointment. of course, she wasn't disappointed in flynt himself, she was merely too hot-blooded for this event in the cold. the two of them had to finish their snowboys and blast, so that she did. "fine, my snow angel!" as if whipped into shape suddenly, pippa shot up from the snow and started pointing down the line of her small pokemon. "everyone, get in formation!" as if they hadn't already been working tirelessly in place of their trainer, the small devil wears prada crew shot up with salutes over their brows and got to work. pippa herself was behind the operation the most, pushing inhuman amounts of snow that spotted her outfit that was less than favorable. a hoe never gets cold and this was to be a white christmas yet if she could help it.[break]
"just wait for me, my little mint gumdrop!" pippa called out to flynt with one arm, the other pushing an abomasnow-sized snowball as if she were preparing enough snow to inundate a small village in it as opposed to put together a normal snowboy.

@flynt

Ga1NL6yQ + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 MIDDLE
x 1 TOP
x 1 DECORATION
... SNOWBOY COMPLETE! ☃️

PROMPTS FILLED:
Reference the Darmanitan judge
Dress pokemon in holiday outfits
Express a holiday wish
Reference a holiday song
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:38:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"what?"[break]
this dumb question was asked with an equally dumb twinge in micah's voice, her eyes emptily staring at danny without expression or life behind them. time stood still at that moment, just like all the cheesy love songs foretold. it was like she was a villager stuck on a switch time loop in her favorite game, not knowing what to do. "bro, of course!" micah would never leave danny waiting for a response more than she already had by her surprise. it wasn't like the two of them were far from marriage, anyway. the two of them lived together, worked together, gamed together, and basically took shits at the same time. one stitch away from basically being a two-sectioned human centipede, they were already one unit and this was just putting the official title on the next step.[break]
"holy matribronie ... bro, you trying to make me simp? in public?"[break]
this proposal was nice and sweet - befitting of danny. and as befitting for the two of them, micah found herself stumbling around with excitement, knocking off a piece of a snowboy that seemed to be in the making nearby. "oh shit, sorry, i --" micah didn't quite care to realize what had just happened to the poor fellow participant. all that mattered was the ring she slipped on her finger before she smiled at danny and placed both her hands on his cheeks to push them together and give him a warm kiss.[break]
"i love you, dude. best christmas, bar none - no cap."

@danny

h|IDQ|s3 + 10

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 DECORATION
x 1 BOTTOM
x 1 TOP

PROMPTS FILLED:
Reference a holiday song
Holiday drink/food
Express a holiday wish