5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 13:15:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
There's nothing quite like watching Reiner suddenly snap to attention as he begins to sniff the air, as if he has caught a whiff of what they should term: Familiar funky vibes. His tail starts to curl, his head cocked to the side as he gives Rosmontis that little side glance. And who would she be if she didn't follow suit, tilting her head to the side just to catch a glimpse of what might have piqued his interest.[break][break]

Letting go of 's hand for a moment, her hands are raised as she turns, her fingers pointing towards each other to form a quaint picture frame. And as she searches through the crowd through her makeshift lens, she finally sees it with the quietest of gasps. "We gotta go that way!"[break][break]

With that, there's no stopping her now with that skip in her steps, the girl grabbing Doug's hand as she pulls him along for the ride.[break][break]

"I spy with my little eye... A secret superhero!" She's hopping from one foot to another, letting out a gleeful squeal as she looks over his entire outfit. "You look really cool today!!""
[break][break]
[break]
outfit

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged &

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 14:42:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Winter Masquerade

With and .

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]
"I like the sound o' Polaris!" Canvas Mask said with a grin, it quickly turning conspiratorial as she tugged a this hand and whispered excitedly. "Don't worry, squirt! I've got men on the inside... They'll get us in all quiet like; bozos will never know we were there."

Shedinja and Accelgor working in tandem could be a terrifying combination— the museum's staff wasn't near ready for them—

"Wassup?"

The plans seemed to be immediately shelved as Polaris' Luxray companion began to sniff the air. Without warning, the masked girl suddenly began scanning through the crowd with her special X-ray Camera Lens, prompting Canvas Mask to kneel and try to peak into it over her shoulder.

"What're we lookin' for?" Canvas Mask asked lowly, tilting a brow as he watched the lens swivel around and around...

Until it found a cutie.

"Holy shi— I mean... wow, yeah we do!" Canvas Mask said with a grin, letting Eris drag him along. Is this what having a wing man felt like?

The closer they got, the prettier the 'superhero' seemed; by the time they were standing in front of this person, Polaris hopping excited from one foot to the other, Canvas Mask could only agree.

"Cool's certainly a word for it." The masked youth said, offering a grin at the shorter person and... his girlfriend? Damn it! "So, Polaris— gonna introduce me to yer friends or what?"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,028 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 15:59:34 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp had worked hard before coming here.

See, Temp wasn't the most clever of people in many aspects. Yet when had shown him the mask and expressed interest in visiting the Masquerade a small seed of a plot had started to spin in his mind. So he put on his best acting face. He was interested but not too interested; his husband knew how Temp felt about fancy clothes.

It was when Gavin was out of the house, busy with his Underboss duties, that Temp had set into action. Flying to Lilycove for a nice suit, fitted this time. Finding an extravagant mask. He'd even taken dance lessons out in Slateport during grocery trips.

Temp styles his hair for once, more than a sloppy bun anyway, and puts on some of Gavin's cologne instead of his own. His prep work could only start after Gavin left the house. So, he is of course late when the whole event starts.

He smiles to himself when he arrives, the fancy wolf mask sparking in the lights. Temp stops by the refreshment table to pick up a glass of champagne as he hunts for his prey.

Gavin had intended to make Temp jealous and it works. It's not hard to make Temp jealous, though. He's selfish over his husband's attention like a dragon hoards gold. To the ice sculptures he goes, sliding up to the blond. Nice and close. He give a wolfish smile to before giving his full attention to his husband.

"Whats a handsome thing like yourself doing over here?" While he speaks normally, the mask's echo gives him voice a smoky quality. Unintended but it helps the whole effect of what he's trying to do.

- suit + mask!
- trying to chat up his hubby
- otherwise, open to talk!
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:13:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

After getting to know over fine wine and ice sculptures, they're interrupted by a well-built man in a wolf mask who greets Gavin in husky tones, clearly interested. His first thought is of , due to the mask, but wouldn't the Beast be with ?[break][break]

He smiles, polite, and ensures his wedding ring is visible when he adjusts his mask. A warning to anyone that might try to get too close.[break][break]

"I was having a chat with a lovely young lady," he answers, his Galarian accent out in full force, "but I suppose I could spare a moment of my time for your company, as well."[break][break]

He offers Yumi a parting smile, and steps toward the refreshments table with the intent of refilling his wine.[break][break]

"What shall I call you, Mr. Wolf?"[break][break]

His canines flash when he smirks.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]WINTER MASQUERADE

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Tailored black suit + 'Corviknight' mask[break]
Chatting up while he waits for

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:31:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Polaris: the North star, a guiding light. It feels rather silly when she calls herself that but for once, she'll allow herself time to embrace the stupid little things she can possibly do in life. And of course, she doesn't quite miss the way that seems happy to follow, nor the grin he gives to .[break][break]

What she does miss is the brain cells to put two and two together.[break][break]

Leaning in, she beckons for Locke to bend down just enough for her to whisper in his ears.[break][break]

"So we're going by some super secret code names! I'm Polaris and he's Canvas Mask! So now you gotta uhm... come up with a super secret name for yourself and Lottie! Maybe something like Aquila and Cygnus? Joker? Uhm... uh... Yeah I got nothing good. Good luck!"[break][break]

Pulling away, she gives Locke one last encouraging pat on the shoulder and smiles. Is she meant to play by the whole no-name rules? Oh whatever, she'll just do it for fun![break][break]

"Well, I've known them for a while! Just met Ms assistant not too long ago though!"
[break][break]
[break]
outfit

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged &

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:33:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite the requirement of masks, there should be no issues for anyone to identify the league power couple that walk in together, both wearing masks of their appropriate legendaries.

"wow. this event looks very well done."[break][break]

who would've thought and had it in them? certainly not him as he was not aware of their skill for event planning. he will have to pay them compliments later.[break][break]

alongside , they venture deeper into the museum, mind drifting briefly to his many training sessions with diancie. the museum battlefield looks similar enough.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- arriving with [break]
- groudon mask pog

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 16:59:29 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
When random Delibird’s delivered invites, it was often Scam letters from some Galarian Prince. She had been surprised when this was genuine. Knowing that, she knew she HAD to attend this event. It was the perfect opportunity to pull Aki out of her comfort zone. Color her surprise when Aki revealed she had already gotten the invite.

Cathrine was mildly disappointed that Aki wasn’t about to go dress shopping with her. But alas she figured it better not to force the issue. Instead, she had gone about hunting for her own dress.

It had taken her long, but she found the perfect dress. Bluish top, slowly lightening into whites, black petal ornaments adorned her upper half, round her shoulders alongside a very thin fabric. To finish it all off she had adorned an Empoleon inspired mask, adding some measure of regality to her look.

When the day finally arrived. She had been one of the earliest to arrive. Quickly hiding amidst the crowd, making sure she became but an NPC to those around her. It gave her the perfect opportunity to listen to the chatter around her. To see who arrived and who didn’t. Even if it was woefully impossible to discern the identities of those with masks on.

But there was one person that no disguise could hide from her. The nervous twitch, the searching gaze. Even with a mask instead of glasses, she could recognize from a mile away. And it helped to hear the woman talking to herself.

A faint smile spread across her lips as she snuck behind Aki, and then before she could notice her presence, she answered the young woman’s question. “Oh, I do believe the number of florists in Hoenn who could provide such craftmanship on this scale is limited. Perhaps Fiorelli’s Floristry?” Cathrine suggested. Though to be fair, she was untrained in the arts that both and had surely mastered.

But with the answer up in the air, she could but wait and see if Aki would recognize her or not.

OOC: DRESS
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:13:05 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

the last public function he attended of a similar sort was last year's star soiree which did not turn out very well. from his nephew stabbing someone to unowns flying about, it had been eventful, to say the least.[break][break]

he hopes this event is far more peaceful.[break][break]

"and a gin and tonic for me, please."[break][break]

off to a good start.[break][break]

soon enough, two strangers ( and ) join them, and he raises his glass in response to them.[break][break]

"thank you! she makes up for like ninety percent of the beauty, really, but i try my best to contribute."[break][break]

like dressing up in a tuxedo of matching red that compliments 's dress.[break][break]

"and you both look equally beautiful tonight. i'd introduce us but i think that defeats the point of a masquerade."[break][break]

he chuckles, gaze drifting briefly to . how he wishes the champion was with them right now. [break][break]

notes:[break]
- suit to match his gf[break]
- vibing at the bar[break]
- chilling with

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:15:08 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had been keeping to himself. Lately he had been feeling reclusive, content to whittle away the hours on research for his PokePods and the new Tera energy phenomenon. In his mind, social obligations were nonexistent. All that mattered was progress, reaching for new heights and claiming the bounty of the cosmos and beyond.

Alas, he had a public image to maintain. When he received his invitation to the National Museum of Natural History's winter masquerade, he could not simply ignore it. It was too ripe of an opportunity to improve GMH's public image, which was a battle that would likely never be finished. With great reluctance, Oscar donned some winter finery and one of his many masks. He pussyfooted around for a bit, pondering if it was worth the effort to make an appearance, before eventually giving in and departing for the party.

Oscar slipped in as quietly as he could, ignoring the army of rotoms feverishly taking pictures on the red carpet. He tuned out the event coordinator's speech, instead attempting to find some obvious acquaintances among the crowd. At the very least, he could shake a few hands and then depart before the night got too late. It was unlikely that there would be anything at this ball that could hold his attention enough to make him stay.

--Open for interaction
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 17:53:43 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]She was trying not to hover. ’s continued existence was a gift in and of itself.

So when he wanted to leave the hospital early she didn’t fight it. When he wanted to go back to work, she didn’t fight it. She didn’t want to be smothering and she certainly didn’t want to impede his progress with her own anxieties about keeping him safe.

His missing eye felt like a failure of her own.

But tonight was not a night for reminiscing.

Her own face was adorned in golden filigree, the opposite half of Isaac’s, meant to be his counterpart, his completion. She didn’t have a cap-- instead, her homage was an ornate, halcyon rapier, dotted in blue sapphires, cinced at her waist. Her hair draped down over her shoulders in waves, topped with golden laurels. Voluminous skirts of inky black beaded in gold trailed behind her as she took his hand.

“Uhh, one sec.” She did a final check of her bust (sooooooo much tape to keep them babies in there). “Yeah, we’re good.”

The doors parted and they blew in in the winter wind, the king and queen of the midnight sky, buoyed by the gentle strings of orchestral accompaniment. God, she was giddy. She humored Isaac with a spin (and by humored it meant she eagerly went along) smoothing down her skirts afterward and taking in the entirety of the museum.

“I snuck some of our dahlias in the arrangements,” she confessed, wondering if had noticed. “Like a little piece of us, you know?”

----tldr----
dress - mask - *danny devito voice* sword (it's just a hilt and scabbard..... or is it? - hair
she bought stock in boob tape her tatas be OUT THERE

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:31:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Priam picks off some of the food from his plate with his hand and he smirks. It's like feeding the cute little animals at the zoo. He comments that this kind of event doesn't really seem like Bryan's type of shinding. "It isn't. But I figured this is something normal couples do right? Go to like...mueseum dates n shit?" he says not entirely sure, just quoting stuff he's seen in movies. [break][break]

"Besides, the drinks are good." as he lifts up his old fashioned to show Priam before he pauses. "Babe, I just realized. Do you drink?" he says wondering if Priam has ever even tried liquor before. "Do you wanna try my drink? It tastes kind of like orange and cherry?" as he lifts the glass over to offer him a sip.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:33:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]As Cygne spun in, her golden highlights were practically illuminated by the museum lights. She was radiant. The one cheek that wasn't covered in masks and ornamentation glowed with a faint blush. Before either of them knew it, he'd sidled up to Cygne to kiss her, holding her close before whispering an objective fact. "Arceus, you're breathtaking." With how well their outfits complemented each other, the romanticism only made their already striking entrance all the moreso.[break][break]

It was just a shame he couldn't carry a matching sword. But with all the concessions Cygne made in the name of Isaac's happiness and mental healing, her pointy objects ban was more than a fair trade. Besides, one more piece of gold on his body and he'd probably turn into a Goldengho.[break][break]

They were hand in hand now, walking and talking. Cygne had thought ahead. She always did. It was part of what Isaac loved about her so much. "You're too good to me," he said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "And I made sure the Howling's contribution for tonight included some of your favorite drinks. Gotta make sure the open bar's up to your oh-so-exacting standards." Behind his mask, his cheeky wink was hard to see yet oh so easy to feel.[break][break]

People were starting to form into groups and mingle. Outside of the giant pileup of people toasting, most gatherings were still rather small. "C'mon, lets go scope the place out," he encouraged. "See if we spot anyone we think we know. Or find Hoenn's next top fashion trend."[break][break]

(OPEN FOR INTERACTION!)

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 19:10:21 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Being fashionably late was a thing that she did not like, but had taken up regardless. For one, because acquiring one of her proper dresses out here on her journey had been a chore. That dome had not been good for these sorts of things, plus she did not want to ask her parents outright for it to begin with. After everything that had happened, they were nagging her to return anyway. Eve could certainly understand it, yes. Their daughter had been trapped in a dangerous situation, after all. It made a lot of sense that they wanted her to come back, at least for a spell. In some ways, she wanted to, as well. But she also knew her mother. Once she was back, one thing would lead to another and before too long, and before too long, she would find herself stuck in a veritable jungle of appointments.
[break][break]
It had happened before. She would not let it happen again. At least not yet. Instead, she showed her invitation to the delibird and entered. Masks and classy beige dresses came to her naturally and she walked into the museum with the routine of a professional. That was what she was, after all. Sadly, that would only make it harder for her to hide her identity. Most people who knew her would be able to tell from how she carried herself, her other distinctive features and, well, her only true public appearance in Hoenn, that one movie, had been done wearing a mask to begin with.
[break][break]
Truly, it was not the best setup for subterfuge. Yet, it did not have to be. She had not come here to hide, she had come to mingle. And for the moment, she simply started half-listening in to conversations around her and looked about, trying to find someone interesting to start that with.

[break][break]

+ Open for interactions, I suck at starting stuff like this

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 19:21:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Her hands went around his ribs and entwined behind his lungs, bowing to kiss him around his wonderfully dorky and perfect hat.

“Thanks, I was worried it was giving less ‘queen of the night’ and more ‘shiny stuff left in the bowl after a pack of Maruchan’.” She grinned, one thumb sliding over his cheek, resting on his shoulder, like she needed the reminder of his physical form close at hand.

She had nightmares, sometimes. Where he disappeared in whisps of smoke.

She didn’t know how to put into words that she was still thankful beyond words for his continued survival and every time she thought about it she wanted to cry.

So she said, “I love you,” instead.

She squeezes his hand, holding back from swinging arms like a six year old, and hummed a thoughtful note over the music. "Oh, yeah, the bar is so high."

She’d drink alcohol distilled in a boot and forgotten underground for seven years if it got her drunk enough to not be obnoxious around other people (or, at least, not realize she was obnoxious).

But she didn’t feel the normal thirst tonight. Maybe it was the ambiance. Maybe because Isaac made her feel at home.

(She’d gotten very good at not showing outward signs of her disapproval of The Howling and its proprietor. It had taken lots of practice-- literal practice of staring in the mirror and bullying her facial features into submission.)

“Where do you want to go, babe?” she asked. “World’s your oyster.”

Well, museum. But.

----tldr----
dress - mask - sword - hair
open 4 interactions ! now they wander :freeloader:

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 20:36:14 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
It's become tradition by this point to request a glass of an establishments most overpriced whisky when the tab is covered. Tonight's charity ball is no exception. 

And while Angelo's first manner of business upon arriving had been a sly disposal of his stifling tie in the gents, his second was a swift stop by the bar. 

With a hand in his pocket and lips considering the edge of his glass, rich amber whisky pleasantly smoky, Angelo casually peruses the crowd. Scouting for the familiar mane of golden curls and horned (fitting, he'd commented when she'd shown him) mask of one disguised

Their separate arrival was intentional. Finding one another as strangers would make for an exciting game. 

Angelo fails to spy her yet but another woman, garbed in stardust and hovering in front of the closed exhibit hall nearby, does succeed in turning his head. Gravitating less out of interest of   herself, as he is for the sparkling jewel implanted in the centre of her mask.

It winks at him, identity acting coy.

With drink in hand, Angelo approaches her, tilting his head towards the grand doors that lead to the Hall of Geology, Gems, & Minerals.

Rumours have it the collection they've pieced together for the event is something else.” His smile, his fabricated conversation, is as smooth as the amber in his palm. “Are you waiting for them to open up the exhibits, too? I'm curious to find out what they've been hiding from us back there.” 

After all, Angelo would know. He'd donated to it.

notes;

- arrived alone
- first on the agenda: dispose of the tie
- second on the agenda: whisky 
- approaching  

@open

[ outfit | mask | watch ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP