Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 19:37:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The route near the city she made her home in had the safari zone and the route that led to Mt. Pyre, but she would stick by this route being close to Lilycove. She did have a start to being a trainer here in Hoenn, but a trainer needed more team members to round out her current Pokemon. It was decided that she would start here to gain more members to bond with. The woman still kept her promise to her mother that she would get to see whatever other sights the region had to offer.[break][break]

Through the fences that the route had to cover the area with, the place felt like a small maze with the grass between them. Right now, she was okay to chill around the grass along with her Fuecoco following after her and avoiding to sneeze and burning the grass by complete accident.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 20:20:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Thanks to the great efforts of the Science Sisters, and Dr. , Josh had a nearly foolproof lead on where to get a replacement Absolite for Twilight. Unfortunately for him, locating the deposit was only half the battle. The deposit was located inside a giant subterranean cave network known as the Watery Grave, which was a ship graveyard for centuries before Hoenn's Rangers cleaned it up. That didn't make it any less dangerous, but it was his beat lead. Going in there alone would be suicide. He would have two intrepid partners for the journey, though.

and would be joining him once all three had finished preparing for the dangerous delve into the partially submerged cave network. But that was another day. Snacker, the Sharpedo Josh was astride, seemed to want nothing to do with the haunted island, starting an uncommanded AQUA JET that caused Josh to lurch back in the saddle. The racer had overcorrected, causing his mount to breach the surface and beach himself. At least the water-type attack's wave put out a small fire that seemed to be caused by a nearby Fuecoco!

The Gym Leader's sudden appearance had to be startling for the young lady nearby. "...So sorry!" Josh apologized, withdrawing his beached Sharpedo for Mystic, a quite-large Kantonian Ninetales whose head barely stretched over both of them. The fire-type crouched down to let his trainer sit in the saddle on his back.

{WC: 240}
{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good
Mystic        Ninetales      Good
Slider        Braviary       Good
Kamuy         Umbreon        Good
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Pinky         Sylveon        Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 22:12:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The smell of smoke was gratefully doused out with the water smothering the fire the fire croc started by accident. Hearing the apology from a new masculine voice for apologizing that he startled her a bit, the young woman replied with a sheepish laugh to the dark-haired man, waving a little to the Ninetales that accompanied its trainer. "I do thank you for putting out the fire my Fuecoco made. Domon's a little bit careless and I have to remind him not to start fires to damage the enviromnent, so you don't have to apologize." Domon would nod a bit while looking a bit sorry for almost putting the grass in danger of being on fire.[break][break]

"At any rate, my name is Elise and this is Domon. I don't get to see my aunt every time like my cousin does, but I've always liked staying at her castle." Elise spoke with a smile before she went on. "Her home was big enough that I'll be the one playing hide and seek when I was a child." She definitely remembered her other cousin being the more serious out of their little group in their games.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 22:53:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was relieved that the fire had just started and didn't escalate into a problem; though the area around the island memorial was damp, there was plenty of dry brush for an uncontrolled fire to spread. "If you're going to have a fire Pokémon out and about like this, I strongly suggest carrying a water Pokémon on you. That way, a fire won't get out of hand. I just happened to be in the area, that's all." Mystic's nine tails waved like a banner in a strong breeze.

"Great to meet you, Elise and Domon!" the fairly tall, black-haired young man answered. "Elite Ranger Devlin or Gym Leader Devlin, but you can call me Josh. Beneath me is Mystic," he introduced his Ninetales mount, reining him away from the Fuecoco. "I'm not on duty right now, but I'm not going to ignore a disaster waiting to happen. So what brings you out here?" Mystic briefly glowed a faint purple as he mentally communicated with Josh. "No, Mystic, please don't." He shook his head. "Mystic likes to talk to people through their minds, and it can be a bit unsettling. Wait, did you say castle?" A castle was an unusual place to live; it seemed like Elise was part of an extraordinarily wealthy family. Josh's family wasn't exactly wealthy, but he could live comfortably and had a healthy amount of disposable income.

{WC: 233}
{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 2:17:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She could take the advice of having a water type Pokemon for the way her Fuecoco was prone to setting things on fire unintentionally as the woman sighed. "I will heed that and make sure I try to get a water type to help with the accidental fires." Though none of her other Pokemon were water types, her Eevee had an evolution that can. Vaporeon was owned by the current Kimono Girl back at her hometown, so that was an option for Haru to consider if he ever thought of evolving.[break][break]

When he introduces his name and the name of his Pokemon, she replies back to him in a kind manner. "It's a pleasure to meet you both, Josh and Mystic!" As Josh begins to ask what brought her out here in Route 121 and said he wasn't on duty, but couldn't ignore a disaster waiting to happen, the blonde replied with a chuckle. "Well, I was looking for some Pokemon to fill out my team around. My three starters are the ones I'm given by my mother for the journey here."[break][break]

The other man explained that his Ninetales liked to communicate using telepathy which was uncomfortable to some people before asking if she said something about a castle. "I've heard tales of Ninetales being able to communicate like that when they're not psychic type Pokemon, so I don't mind if she does. If you're wondering about the castle I mentioned earlier, my aunt is the Queen of Galar and the older sister to my father, so she would let me play around in the parts that weren't off limits when we visited Hammerlocke for vacation in the summer from Johto."

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 4:47:58 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh's smile started to show when Elise at least understood the importance of having fire-types and water-types on the same team. "Remember that kids' video with the talking Ursaring, where he says 'Only you can prevent forest fires'? That one? It's truth in television. The best practice when going through wilderness is to try to leave it in better condition than it was when you came." Before becoming a Ranger, Josh wasn't exactly a conservationist. Ranger school taught him way more than he ever thought he would need to know, but he had used just about everything he was taught!

"I've known Mystic since not too long after the distortions started showing up in Hoenn," Josh added, uncertain how much Elise knew about them. After collaboration and original research involving the distortions, Josh had concluded that many of his Pokémon that were overly large for their species, like Mystic, had their origins, direct or indirect, in the Distortions. Alphas, they used to be called. Of course, they lost their true Alpha status when they were taken out of the Distortion. "He's a little fickle, but reliable." A noble voice echoed in both Josh's and Elise's mind, but with the voice sounding like it was underwater, it was very hard to understand. It sounded like a polite objection, but exact language was almost impossible to tell. "You are right. I'm a little surprised Ninetales isn't classified as a Psychic-type Pokémon, because they have psychic powers. Perhaps that Mystic isn't a psychic-type might be what makes him so hard to understand."

"Wait, you're Galarian royalty?!" Josh asked, lurching back in Mystic's saddle and causing him to rear suddenly. "You're a princess? I haven't been treating you with enough respect! Would you prefer Princess Elise, or a different title?"

Regardless of what title she preferred to be called by, Josh couldn't help but offer her assistance in hunting for wild Pokémon. "Considering where I'll be going next, tracking down some more Pokémon suitable for the environment might not be a bad idea. How about I go with you a while?" He detached three Poké Balls from his belt and clicked them open, three more saddle-wearing Pokémon emerging from them. The Sylveon's unusually low-pitched greeting cry sounded almost alien, as did the crackling cry of the Jolteon and low rumble of the Umbreon. "These three are Pinky, Blinky, and Kamuy," Josh gestured toward the human-sized Pokémon. "These are three Pokémon that regularly race at my Gym. One of them can be yours to use during our search; we'll be able to cover ground faster that way." The other two would be Josh's Pokémon to use in battle against anything they would encounter.

{WC: 456}
{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 5:23:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWOOBAT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNAWARE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SIMPLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRANCH POKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 17:34:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Through the wise words of an Ursaring saying the line of preventing forest fires, she remembered seeing that reminder on television when she was younger. "I do remember seeing it on television all the time, so I'll remember to follow that advice in the wilderness." Her response to the man made her feel a bit better at conserving the environment and making sure Domon didn't start a fire again. She listened to Josh talk about meeting Mystic when the distortions in Hoenn first started before hearing a noble feminine voice inside her mind which the Ninetales showed her telepathic mastery.[break][break]

At the man treating her with some proper respect of her station being the niece to the queen sovereign and asking if she would like to be called Princess Elise as a title, she replied with a small nod. "I don't mind being called that. My father always insists on my maids and butlers to do that too." After Josh told her that she could use any of the three evolutions of Eevee he sent out for her to ride and make the search easy to cover more ground, the woman gave her reply. "I can ride on Kamuy. Umbreon's the more familiar Pokemon to me and my mother had one as her Pokemon too." [break][break]

Hopping on the Rapidash-sized saddled Umbreon, she rode onto the taller grass while the fire croc followed after her. Domon took notice of a small ghost type Pokemon in a patch of tall grass looking at his trainer riding on the large Umbreon and got her attention. "Don't set the grass on fire, battle it when it's in the open." The Fuecoco nodded to the female trainer's words before seeing the Phantump rise up into the air in his view. [break][break]

One Flamethrower from the fire croc Pokemon was enough to scorch the Phantump and let Elise toss a Pokeball at it for her first capture.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catch attempt on Phantump.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 18:18:27 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Kamuy's reins blended in so well with his fur that Elise may not have noticed them until she sat atop the dark-type. If she tried, Elise would discover the Umbreon would be responsive to shifts in body weight, as well, turning in the direction his rider leaned. Pinky, excited for the Fuecoco's victory, loosed a firework-like explosion of MYSTICAL FIRE skyward in celebration, being careful to set it off in an open space as to follow her trainer's advice regarding fire.

"Princess Elise it is," Josh nodded as he watched the young one get comfortable astride the Umbreon, whose leg muscles fueled powerful strides. "Alright, onward, Mystic! Let's ride!" The enthusiastic Gym Leader pointed forward, a Swoobat ducking for cover after seeing the two large Pokémon charge. Unsure how much speed the Galarian royal was comfortable with, Josh let Elise set the pace of travel.

Skipping~

{WC: 146}
{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 7:55:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE PHANTUMP!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 23:50:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She rode Kamuy across the grass after hopping down to pick up the Pokeball which contained her new Phantump and clipped it to her belt since the dark type was very willing to follow her directions to where she wanted to go. Domon followed after his riding trainer and saw two other Pokemon who were talking to each other. As the little fire crocodile got a bit closer, the two Pokemon didn't notice him, but one was a Spoink and the other was a Kirlia. The other female psychic type noticed the fire crocodile looking at her and spoke a bit to the psychic piglet about what they should do.[break][break]

Elise would tell her Fuecoco to ignore them if they were having a conversation, so the small fire crocodile bowed his head and ran off to accompany his trainer. Those two wild ones weren't what she was looking for, so they could leave them alone to spend time lost in their talk together.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Passing both Spoink and Kirlia.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 18:03:46 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was impressed with the pace Elise was letting Kamuy run at; for Umbreon species standards, he was a fast one, and the royal could probably feel it in his swift gallop. "A swift Pokémon beneath you is one of the best investments you can ever make as a Trainer," Josh said to Elise as he steered the golden-furred Pokémon next to her. "Every trainer should have a Pokémon big enough to ride across the land on, a Pokémon big enough to swim with, and a Pokémon big enough to fly on. You have those three, there's nowhere you can't go!"

By now, even Mystic was getting easier to control, starting to become less apprehensive about letting Josh pursue his dreams, both related to the Johto Beast and to racing Pokémon. While the Ninetales couldn't speak it aloud, he spoke in his mind that he was ready to take to the track this year. It put a big smile on his face. "Mystic, thank you. You'll do wonderful out there."

ooc: Skip!

{WC: 176}
{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 4:50:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JYNX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GREAVARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 13:45:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Turning to the remark made by the man that a Pokemon who was swift to ride on was the best investments to make as a trainer and that every trainer who owned Pokemon that can ride, swim, or fly can go anywhere they wanted to go in this region, she gave him a small nod and a response. "I think Kamuy is so fast that I can feel how much speed he's riding too." The speed that the horse Pokemon sized Umbreon was putting into his gallop across the grass and through the little maze of steel fences was very exhilarating.[break][break]

Domon would run next to the galloping Umbreon and his rider while looking around for any other wild Pokemon that may stop them. Seeing a small white dog approach the duo, the fire croc Pokemon used Snarl at the Greavard which made the small wild female Pokemon cower a bit. Dodging the Pokemon's Crunch move, he used Bite to chomp down on the head of the Greavard, moving away a bit to allow Elise to throw another empty Pokeball to catch the female dog.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Greavard.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Ghostly Mostly [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 17:29:38 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It seemed the young princess was beginning to understand just how valuable having a mount could be. Yes, battle was a great way to forge a bond between Pokémon and trainer, but it was not the only way. Racing tested that bond not only at the mental and spiritual level, but at the physical level. The faster and more difficult controlling the mount was, the more physically demanding it was of the rider, but also the more satisfying it was to control. "If you think Kamuy's fast, you should see Blinky go. She can outrun almost any other Pokémon I have."

While he didn't know it, Domon would grow up into a serviceable mount Pokémon as a Skeledirge. It wouldn't be particularly fast one, but it would be good at navigating terrain too rough for Elise to handle on foot. "What types of Pokémon are you looking to fill your team out with? I can probably suggest a good mount to track down no matter what type you're looking for. I raise a lot of different ones for the Gym."

ooc: Skip!

{WC: 184}
{PC: 6}