twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
ULTRA DEEP SEA: AEAA
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 8:22:57 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec listened to Aaron's choice of words waiting for him to finish speaking. Truth was, he wasn't offended by the boy's choice of words towards him. In fact, he found the kid's choice of words amusing. Considering him 'weak-willed'? As if. What's more is that he stated that the Rockets he faced were mostly chumps, even going so far as to say that the only challenge he had was facing Xerneas. If that was the case, then the kid didn't survive because of his skill as a trainer. He survived because of two things: The first being that Rocket allowed it, more than likely not considering him to be a threat, let alone an obstacle, and the second being pure sheer dumb luck. It was clear to Alec that this kid knew how important a Gym Leader actually was though, so he had to at least give the kid some line of credit in that regard. However ... This kid knew nothing - nothing of what Rocket was truly capable of, and part of Alec hoped that he would never experience that ever. But if he chose to become a Gym Leader, then facing that would become inevitable. Either way, the kid would learn one way or another. It wasn't Alec's job to teach him these sorts of things. He just figured that a bit of advice would be beneficial for him. However, it seemed the kid didn't want his advice, belittling him by making statements of pure assumption, having no facts to back his words up.

Before Alec could say anything, they were interrupted by a rumbling in the distance. The swarm of Sharpedo and Veluza that were after them were eating through the layers of vines that Nat had made earlier - something that Alec had a feeling would happen. Alec and the others prepared for battle against the swarm of fish that seemed hell-bent on killing them. Through the middle of the fighting though, the hoard backed off deciding to gather all together, attacking them all at once. Alec smirked, returning his Sceptile back to his Pokeball, then took the last Pokeball from his belt, bringing out his most powerful pokemon - a Charizard with black skin, except for its belly. Then, just as soon as Inferno let out a roar, Alec activated his mega glove - energy gushing out of its center violently. The violent energy that poured out of the keystone from Alec's glove showered around the Charizard, transforming it. Its black skin was quickly changing from a black to a greenish color; its wings took a jagged shape, colored crimson.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669257467024113695/1076709104220897290/THE_FIRE__Edited_ver._by_Shiro_SAGISU_BLEACH__Thousand-Year_Blood_War_OST..mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 The Fire | Mega Evo. Theme 1

"Burn them all away," Alec said in a frighteningly calm tone.

Inferno once again roared, opening its maw, gathering fire in its mouth, only to let explode outward into a violent BLAST BURN, firing it directly at the swarm of Sharpedo and Veluza that was gunning right for them, incinerating each and every one of them. The intensity of the teal-colored blaze reduced the Sharpedo and Veluza's skin reducing to ash, as well as their bones. With them trying an all-or-nothing assault, they left themselves wide open for a direct attack that would silence them all at once, being Advantageous in Inferno's favor. Plus, with him, mega-evolving, the overwhelming power of his attack was considered advantageous enough as is. As the teal flames faded; the ashes of the entire swarm falling down around them like snow, Inferno's mega evolution dissipated, prompting him to return his Charizard back to its Pokeball. "Well, that takes care of the swarm," Alec said nonchalantly, placing the Pokeball in his hand back on his belt.

TL;DR:
- Alec finds Aaron's choice of words amusing, while also ascertaining that he knows next to nothing when it comes to Team Rocket.
- The swarm attacks the group once again and during the battle, they gather together as a means to take them all out at once.
- Alec takes advantage of the Sharpedo and Veluza massing together; swapping out his Sceptile for his Shiny Charizard. Inferno the Charizard then proceeds to mega evolve, attacking the incoming swarm with Blast Burn, reducing them all to ash.

Notes: 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way. Prompt Complete!
Tags: , ,

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 22:40:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The school of aggressive fish Pokemon that the vines were trying to prevent them from reaching the group had eaten away the vines and they didn’t look very happy in being denied their meal. Thankfully, she would watch as the mega evolved Charizard Alec had would burn them all away in an epic display of power that would make her feel relieved. Her Umbreon’s red eyes shone in a way that Tsukuyomi was a little awed of the Charizard being far stronger to deal with the scores of Veluza and Sharpedo in one burning swoop.[break][break]

“It is a relief to know that we have someone like you to watch our backs, thank you for providing us safety, Alec.” Elise spoke to the orange-haired man with some gratefulness in her voice. She wished to become much stronger to try to cover for people like those who had powerful tools to do it.

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

senpai

She/Her
June 02
Heterosexual
Researcher
Civilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @altagracia
Altagracia Contreras
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 8:57:11 GMT
Altagracia Contreras Avatar

While Tyrantrum was doing its best dealing with any fish that came close to Altagracia, it became woefully clear to it that the others in the group had more to offer when it came to a fight.

Altagracia’s eyes shone bright with excitement as she saw the two displays of Mega-Evolution, to the point where Tyrantrum even seemed a bit jealous. But it didn’t voice those feelings.

Before long the fight was over. The two powerful Mega evolutions proved more than capable of dealing with the school.

“Agreed. It is certainly a relief to have trainers like you two here.” Altagracia joined Elise in praising and resisting the urge to ruffle their hair in appreciation.

Alas instead she turned her attention to their newly acquired little piece of the ULTRA SEA. There was much to be done.

G25wZ1Hc

PROMPT CLEARED: Finishing Post.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
447 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 23:32:58 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
The nerve! Aaron could practically see that Alec found him amusing more than anything! Like he wasn't being taken seriously at all! Eyes narrowed, he tried to show why he should be taken seriously via taking out his frustration on the school. His efforts did make the school of predatory fish do a strategic miscalculation as Alec mega-evolved his Charizard and fried them all in one go. So, the guy did have some strength and opportunistic timing. But what really got him irked was the fact that he wasn't awknowledged by anyone except the professor. Sending a withering glare at Elise, he spoke. "It's okay that you're going blind, not seeing that Alec didn't do all the work and did half of it. You are getting up there in age. Or at least don't age as gracefully as the Professor." Since said professor actually noticed his work. While he wouldn't have known that she wanted to pat him on the head, he wouldn't have minded...he got a lot of that from his older brother.

Returning his Pokemon to rest he joined Altagracia in finding some kind of treasure from the place. Now that he knew more about what to expect from these trips, he'd be more prepared. And be prepared to be completely looked down on again. Freaking hypocrits...

DivuK46u

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 0:58:20 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec sighed softly, hearing Aaron's comment. "Sheesh, this kid has quite the mouth on him ... However, he does have a point," Alec thought to himself. After all, it wasn't just Alec that did something. All he did was take advantage of the situation that happened before him. In fact, if it weren't for Aaron, as well as Elise and Alta, also fending them off, then chances are the swarm wouldn't have done what they did; managing to pick them off one by one without having to try and attack them all at once. "I appreciate it Elise, but it wasn't just me that did something," He pointed out with a smile, agreeing with Aaron, albeit much more politely than Aaron worded his own opinion.

"If it wasn't for all of us working together then chances are, we would have died," Alec stated matter-of-factly. As he said this he walked toward Aaron, and as soon as he stepped in front of him, he gently patted the kid's head, ruffling it gently. "You're Banette was not only helpful in battle either. It also helped light our way through this place," Alec had said, acknowledging Aaron. Something told Alec that the kid seemed a bit ruffled in a bad way when he found the boy's earlier statement about him amusing. So, as a way to make amends for that, Alec felt that the boy deserved recognition.

Alec didn't say anything, deciding that he should help Alta.

FZyiCeZX
Notes: my finishing post :3

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,934 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 2:13:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Those were cutting words coming from the younger child though she didn’t think getting incensed over the kid being a bit mouthy would do her royal reputation favors as Alec pointed out that if it weren’t all of them working together than Alec doing all the work then they would have all died. Hearing the orange-haired man speak of the kid’s Banette being the helpful Pokemon to not only be a good battler, but it was also the way to light up the network of caves.[break][break]

“While my younger sister is far more well-behaved than what you have said in an oafish manner, I do admit that my earlier statement does not include the work you have done as well as the professor’s. I apologize if I have not given you the credit you deserve in the group.” She replied back to the blonde-haired young man in a composed tone. The one thing that she had been taught was to never lose her cool while being insulted which was how her father handled everything in arguments.[break][break]

16PMwyQe

@tags [break][break]

NOTES

- Finishing post!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 4:42:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/5kS9YKG/deepseascale.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing