Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Cleaning Out The Rooms [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 4:51:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the man mentioned that he didn’t want to be in hot water for being called a knight as an outsider, there was a story his brother read that a guy tried to proclaim himself as a girl’s knight in front of the actual ones where it insulted their stations. “You have a point. I was making a joke about it, but clearly, the knights’ honor in Galar will be insulted.” The woman responds with a little chuckle before trying to remember where she did hear of that one story. “I have heard it was widely popular in Johto which is my mother's home region and where I was born and raised. Something about…the twin maids being the more popular characters among the male readers.”[break][break]

When he said that he was more a cowboy than an actual knight, she laughs a little. “I think cowboys are much better to read about than knights given that they are a breath of fresh air in wild western stories.” As the blue-haired slightly older man talks about Kanto being in a worse state and that he tried getting a girl there once, the purple-haired woman nods along to him not wanting to wish that place on his worst enemy these days.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:05:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZANGOOSE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOXIC BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DITTO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRANSFORM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE CLEFAIRY!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:14:09 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He slips into a normal conversation before he can help himself. Navy chuckles, scratches the back of his neck. The alcohol on his breath is forgotten, as well as the ghost of an ascended dragon he could not save. Just a guy and a girl, walking along together. Looking for Pokemon together.[break][break]
Y’know,” Navy has a glint in his eye, “there’s this really good samurai meets cowboy flick. It’s called Red Sun. They play it sometimes at the old theater in Slateport. Classic. Unovan cowboy and a Johto samurai gotta team up to get back a treasured Johtonian Honedge he was gonna present to the president of Unova.” He prattles on about a movie he likes. The smile broadens, despite himself.[break][break]
Until a pair of Pokemon burst onto the path before him. A Seviper and a Zangoose. The snake hisses at the Zangoose, who raises its claws to defend itself from the impending attack. Navy cracks his neck. Seviper. That’s a poison type. A real snake in the grass.[break][break]
His hand slips to Vortigern’s ball, but---[break][break]
He looks to Elise. The hand goes instead to the next ball down. Old Ironsides, for once in its long existence, looks relieved to have been pulled free from its ball. For too long, it has sat there. Between the daycare and being cooped up in the ball, the Pokemon was ready to fly some.[break][break]
Lift.” Navy commands. Like a hawk swiping up its prey, the Skarmory snags the Seviper. With Ironside’s claws gripping it right below the neck, it hisses but can’t do much of anything. It is caught in its grasp. Like the mighty hawk, this bird is an apex predator. Ironsides gloats in triumph and floats around.[break][break]
In its desperation, the Seviper shrieks. Its form changes. No longer is it a Seviper, but an exact replica of Ironsides under his own Pokemon.[break][break]
The Zangoose jumps up as the new weight brings it own low. He pursues his foe relentlessly.[break][break]
…huh. A ditto. Pretty crazy stuff.” Ironsides and the Zangoose team up on the creature. Slash at it relentlessly. A two on one fight isn’t good for it. Navy preps a pokeball and throws it at the ditto before things get too vicious.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 3:59:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A flick about a Johtonian samurai and a Unovan cowboy getting back a Johtonian Honedge that the samurai was going to present to the president of Unova sounded like a fun watch for her and Amor. “I’ll have to see if I can get Amor to watch it with me since I know he would love a good samurai film like the one you spoke of.” She probably remembered something like that when she and Amor met somewhere at a festival event where he was dressed like a samurai from the olden feudal times.[break][break]

She doesn’t care much for the Zangoose, but watches the man make his move to catch a Ditto which was one of the sought after species in Kanto for breeding Pokemon. “I have not seen Ditto around, but I know they are seldom seen in Kanto. You are lucky to catch one.” The woman muses a little, wondering if he had some use for a Pokemon that could transform into other Pokemon species.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:28:08 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Amor, huh?” Navy teases her. “That name’s a bit on the nose for a boyfriend. Do you have an ex named Casanova?” He picks up and pockets the pokeball. It’ll struggle for a few minutes as the Ditto decides whether it wants to stay or not. It’s a job hazard, having Pokemon occasionally burst out right when he thinks they’re caught.[break][break]
Maybe he’ll sell it to a breeder. He doesn’t know yet. For now, what he’s really focused on is the company. Everything else was and is secondary.[break][break]
Much more interesting than any exes I have, namewise.” He hasn’t had a girlfriend in a good long while. What ones he had were brief. There was no time in Navidson’s world to date. He always put someone else ahead of himself. Gabe came first. The business came first. That bratty kid he helped keep off the streets came first…[break][break]
Now, he really doesn’t have anything to focus on except himself. It’s a sad thought. The smile sours into a soft frown.[break][break]
There’s plenty of good Unovan cowboy movies. The real good ones are made in Paldea. They call ‘em Spaghetti Westerns. The landscape out there’s perfect for those kinds of movies.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:09:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She didn’t have much on the ex-lover side, judging by the fact that Amor was the first man she had feelings for. “Well if he gave me a call, I would’ve answered him for a little catch up at a cafe.” The royal jokes along with the man though she had to confess that Amor was an interesting name among the other men her father would’ve set her up with. “Amor has not told me much on himself, but he would be the kind of man my father would have set me up for marriage if his lineage was distinguished. He’s very much a gentleman to me.” She spoke more on the platinum-haired man with his air of mystery probably being the only allure other women might like.[break][break]

Though she hadn’t been to Unova much, there had been a few theaters in the region that played good films with different genres. “I have heard Unova’s theaters have famous movies with good praise. Perhaps I should take a trip to the Unova region sometime since I know Nimbasa City’s amusement park was the basis for a traveling funfair that I came to with an acquaintance a month back in Fallarbor.” She nods to the blue-haired man where she would’ve loved to take a trip to Nimbasa’s amusement park with a friend at some point.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 5:59:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHTMARE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WIGGLYTUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE DITTO!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 21:13:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Could be worth a trip out there.” He remembers wanting to take his brother there, once upon a time. Show him the scenery from all his favorite movies. Unova wouldn’t be a bad place to live. It was new, but it didn’t have all the trouble with the Rockets.[break][break]
Everywhere had its problems, but few places faced quite as many as Hoenn. Kanto gave them a run for their money. Maybe other places, too. Navy always considered just leaving, but there was something that kept him here, every time, without fail.[break][break]
“This is our home, Navy.” His brother told him long ago. “And it’s worth fighting for.”[break][break]
So, he stayed. Through it all. The highs and the lows. The deaths.[break][break]
Because a man only has one home.[break][break]
Are things bad in Galar? Seems like you can’t turn a corner without--- SHIT!” He forgets himself and his chivalrous rule as he turns a corner right as a Haunter materializes in front of him. Acting on instinct, he throws himself before the Pokemon and swings. A mere human’s fist could never harm a Pokemon, much less a ghost Pokemon. It fades and cackles.[break][break]
His fist crashes into a Wigglytuff strolling right behind the creature. It looks up at him with blue eyes. Tears form in the corner of them. The Pokemon starts to bawl like a baby.[break][break]
Aw, I’m sorry. Sorry. That Haunter scared me.” He smiles at the Wigglytuff, making no move to put it into a Pokeball. He’s just consoling it because he did wrong by it. The Pokemon still sniffs, tears draining down its cheeks, but it doesn’t pull away or attack him. His voice is gentle, like when he used to put band-aids on Gabe after he fell down.[break][break]
You’re a tough one, aintcha?

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 5:51:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Unova wasn’t a very bad place to visit since the region didn’t have much crime and their movies were well-loved by the people there. As he asks if things in Galar were bad before a Haunter scares the lights out of the poor man, she would forgive him for that one swear. “Well, I don’t know if you are into Galarian politics, but my elder cousin’s twin brother is running for the position of Prime Minister and it’s a bit worrisome for the future of the kingdom.” By being third in line for the throne, she did have to try to figure out what was the upcoming PM’s plans for the country.[break][break]

Sayori moves to use Night Slash at the Haunter once it materializes back from when the ghost scared the man with the wild ghost type reeling back from the glowing dark claws of the large Absol. She throws an empty Pokeball to attempt to catch the Haunter while seeing the blue-haired guy comfort the crying Wigglytuff.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Haunter!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 1:49:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RALTS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PORYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECYCLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONVERSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE HAUNTER!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:32:14 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Wigglytuff keeps crying, and eventually wanders off into the night. The detective feels bad, but there isn’t really much to be done. There are just times in life where you’ll accidentally hurt someone. Navy accepts that, resolves to do better, and stands up. Sighing, he looks to the Princess, who’s caught herself another Pokemon. She’s making out like a bandit tonight. [break][break]
I hear things are pretty bad in Galar, yeah.” Just the news reports. Same as everyone else. It’s enough for him to know that the world’s bad everywhere. So it is in their generation, so it has been in every generation that came before them or will come after them.[break][break]
Guess I should ask again. Why are you here? If things are so bad back home, I mean. It sounds like the people of Galar could use their princess.” He observes.

[break][break]

+ Passing

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 19:10:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Once the Haunter was caught, she has her attention to the man affirming that things were bad in Galar and had asked again why she was here in Hoenn since the people of Galar needed their princess back home. “My other reason would be to pursue an education abroad at Rustboro University at some point in time, but…I’m not next in line for the throne. I would love to bring my people hope if it weren’t for preventing an opportunity to.” She starts to look away for a bit, wondering if the prime minister really had a good future for the country and responding in a pessismistic tone. “I’m very convinced that I will be a terrible queen if I cannot help my people.”[break][break]

With both of the trainers being in conversation, Sayori spots a Porygon floating towards her and with a wary gaze, the Absol decides to train first. A Night Slash from Sayori's sharp claws makes the Porygon make some strange noises of pain as the duck-like Pokemon used Tackle to tackle head-first onto the body of the feline. A hiss came from Sayori as she moves to use another Night Slash before the noise of the battle causes Elise to look at her dark type before tossing an empty Pokeball at the wild Porygon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Porygon!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 5:50:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAKLOAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]@eddie

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VICE GRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]@eddie

CAUGHT THE PORYGON!

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 12:30:19 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Eh.” Navy shrugs. What the hell is someone like him supposed to say to her? She’s talking about matters of state. The future of nations. He’s some nobody kid from the streets of Slateport. What could he possibly have to say to her about being a good ruler?[break][break]
It says something that you even stop to ask that question, dontcha think?” Navy asks the princess. “There’s plenty of people out there who just wanna be in charge.” Like half the people in charge of the League, from his point of view.[break][break]
It’s your life and your business. I’m just bein’ nosy. Glad you came to Hoenn to further your education. We’ve got plenty of great places to do it.” He doesn’t pay attention to the Pokemon flitting in and out of view. For him, it’s mostly about getting to know Elise.[break][break]
Well, and strategizing in his head about what he’ll do with that Ditto he’s caught. That things one hell of a useful Pokemon to have.[break][break]
What do you think makes someone a good queen?

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 22:50:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her own worries probably didn’t make some impact onto the other man though she saw him shrug and say that some people wanted to be in charge. He did think her reason to get a good education in Hoenn checked out than her first answer. “I know my elder cousin enrolled in Hammerlocke’s University, so I was not sure what I’ll major in.” Her response had a bit of uncertainty, but people did change majors most of the time if they weren’t happy with it. She needed to find one that really interested her that she’d stay with it.[break][break]

“A good queen cares for her people and takes the interest of her nation at heart. It’s what I think of when my aunt is the most beloved figure from the Galarian people.” Her response gave her a small bit of confidence that she could follow in her aunt’s footsteps if there came a time that she would end up being queen if neither Remiel or his younger sister wanted the throne.[break][break]

The red eyes of the Absol look over to the two Pokemon and while the first Pokemon didn’t do much to impress her, the dark type watched the Mawile approach her with voicing the intent to battle with the feline Pokmeon. A Swords Dance would give the Absol an attacking boost to battle what looked like a tougher Pokemon to battle with as the wild Mawile tried to clamp down on the paw of the Absol with Vice Grip.[break][break]

A strong Psycho Cut making her horn glow pink and the pink crescent wave of energy that came out to hit the Mawile made the woman toss a Pokeball to catch the weakened steel type.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Mawile!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights