Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Cleaning Out The Rooms [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 1:52:13 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

That’s a pretty ideal.” Navy admits, listening to what the princess has to say. His brain feels wholly sober now. The walk and brief excitement of their battles filters the alcohol out of his system. He watches the Absol and Mawile fight. It’s not as exciting as the matches on television, but it’ll do. He watches her technique – or rather, how the Absol naturally reacts.[break][break]
She seems to know she’s going to get clamped, so she doesn’t bother trying to dodge. She prepares herself for one decisive cut with the signature sword dance of many a blade Pokemon. It’s good stuff. Probably less mobile than what he would do.[break][break]
But what does any of that mean? I’m gonna be honest, I don’t keep up with politics. Thinking about the top brass at the League just gives me a headache. But if you just look at history, you’ll see plenty of examples of people who say they’re putting the people first with their words while only enriching themselves with their actions. Like…what are the issues facing the Galarian people? What issues do the two big PM candidates espouse?”[break][break]
Man, he hates politics.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 1:49:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLETT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOUCANNON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CAUGHT THE MAWILE!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 4:21:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

With the affirmation from the man that her words were a pretty ideal, there was a pause in the conversation before he admitted that he didn’t like politics much with the league’s top brass giving him a headache. That was fine, no one followed politics more than the foreign ambassadors from other regions or the leader figures of the other regions sans Kanto being in a spot where there wasn’t one with the Team Rocket takeover. [break][break]

“I think the Galarian people are having some issues with poverty in the lower cities, but Remiel would be privy to this sort of thing since he is the heir to the throne. As for the problems the two PM candidates have, I would think they both do not keep their opinions to themselves and their plans for the country are worrying to me.” She responds after thinking on it since it had been a little while since the princess last took a trip to Galar to see her father’s close family. "Since you don't like politics much, you have my apology for bringing up something that you actively dislike. Maybe a subject change would be in order." The royal adds with a shake of her head.[break][break]

Sayori, on the other paw, doesn’t want to acknowledge the two other Pokemon that would go on their path, so the Absol stays by her trainer’s side.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Mawile!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights