Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Cleaning Out The Rooms [DW]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:03:24 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

There’s an old legend Navy remembers from high school. Something about flying too close to the sun. The details elude him. Everything beyond that sentence is meaningless, unnecessary information. As he leans against his truck and drinks a beer, he looks up at the sun. He understands how Gabe felt, back in Sootopolis. He wonders if the dumb kid was as scared then as he was during the meteor incident. Lost in the chaos. Way out of his league. A guy who fancies himself a strategist and a champ in the making who has to contend with the raw, mad chaos of a battlefield.[break][break]
No matter how the dumb little hero felt, he died. He left Navy a present in the form of a Pokemon he raised from infancy and it, too, died. Now his existence is this. Burning through what savings he has, driving around Hoenn, drinking beer ‘til he can’t stand up. Passing out in the back of his car. It’s a far cry from the image he was beginning to build for himself around the region he’s called him since his birth.[break][break]
Bodyguard of an Elite 4, rising star, friend of a gym leader. Meaningless titles. They can’t fill a void. They can’t bring back Gabe or Kohryu. He drinks to forget until he forgets to drink. Watches the world pass him by. After hunkering down for the winter, spring threatens to overtake him. His old contacts hit him up with rumbles of another big battle between rocket and the league.[break][break]
And, in that moment, he doesn’t care. He drinks. And he watches the sky. He feels the wind on his face. There are black bags under his eyes. Technically, he’s breaking some rule or another. A detective has to know the law. Whatever, so be it. The law sucks. All the laws in the world can’t protect dumb kids and their dumb Pokemon from several tons of falling stones and the best in organized crime.[break][break]
A song plays on his short range radio, sitting in his lap.[break][break]
Cleanin’ out the rooms.” He drones. Navy’s not drunk yet. It takes more than a few beers to do him in. If nothing interesting happens, he’ll get there.[break][break]
He always gets there in the end.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:38:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ever since Elise was hired as a gym trainer for the Mauville City’s gym, there would be some training to go through before she would be in the current list of employed gym trainers at the racing track. The one place that worked in her favor for her new job’s capabilities was an old rundown apartment complex that she had been to before once and where her Froslass was caught. At her side was the Pokemon she would be taking out for a bit of training, a Rapidash-sized Absol named Sayori.[break][break]

Noticing that there was yet another person standing near a truck by the entrance of Mauville Hills, the purple-haired woman kept a bit of distance as she approached a little into talking range towards the drinking male stranger. “I was not aware you came out here at night, but you must have a different reason than I would.” She spoke in a refined Galarian accent like her elder cousin’s, but with a hint of Johtonian.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 21:49:51 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

A woman’s voice pulls him out of his reverie. Younger than him, but not by much. All the dullness alcohol induced fades away for a few scant seconds. Long enough for sharp detective’s eyes to take in the girl’s features. She’s not from around here. That’s apparent in everything about the way she moves. It’s apparent in her accent. It’s apparent in the fact that she’d come somewhere like this while the sun’s going down.[break][break]

Despite everything, it’s in this career big brother’s instincts to look out for someone else. With a twitch of his lips and an annoyed expression, he lets his beer can drop into the back of his pickup. He doesn’t approach her, he has enough sense to know how a stranger approaching a young woman looks at this hour.[break][break]

His voice still has some bite, even with an Absol beside the woman.[break][break]

Hey, don’tcha know it’s dangerous here at night?! You can run into all kinds of shady characters. For all you know, I could be a creep.” It doesn’t address her point, nor what she said. It’s just what comes to mind.[break][break]

…but if you really wanna know why I’m here, guess I’m just enjoying nature. It beats being held up in my office all day.”[break][break]

It’s not a lie. Being cooped up in an office drives Michael Navidson crazy. So, he comes here. Comes to forget himself for a little while. Usually, people give him a wide berth. The worst thing he’s had to deal with are people recognizing him from the few media sightings of Melody when he was close by.[break][break]

Just be careful, alright?” He adds in a softer tone.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[/quote]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 22:19:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

From the first response that he gave her, not to her question, but one that was like someone worrying over a female friend going out at night and ending up meeting shady characters, she knew all too well that Remiel would act that way if she had an encounter with some creep that ended up badly. The blue-haired man adds that if she wanted to know why he was here outside of the apartment complex, he was just enjoying nature outside of being in the office all day.[break][break]

He tells her to be careful in a softer tone as the woman nods a little. “I will be careful, but I do have my Absol for protection. Well, aside from the absence of human bodyguards whose job would be to protect the members of the Galarian royal family.” With a little smile, the female royal adds in the introduction of her name with a bow of her head. “Forgive me if I may be a little late for introductions. Elise is my name, I am a princess of Galar and third in line to the country’s throne.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 22:29:10 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He’s met champions. He’s dined with a member of the elite 4. He has hunted dragons alongside gym leaders. Yet never has he met a princess.[break][break]
Frankly, he doesn’t believe her. Pulling up his phone, he makes no attempt to hide that he is researching her. Seeing her face on the web’s free encyclopedia, plastered right there, in living color, he returns to staring at her.[break][break]
Well, he’s never gotten to meet a princess before. There’s a first time for everything.[break][break]
Okay, so then I’ve got one question for ya.” His tone is neutral. Neutrality gives way to clear annoyance tinged with anger. “Why the hell would you tell a complete stranger that?! Do you understand how dangerous Hoenn is these days? We just had a meteor nearly destroy the region! Rockets have tried takin’ us over more times than I can count! What if I was one!? Sure, you may have a bodyguard, but they’re not always around! That Absol of yours would get bodied by a Machamp!”[break][break]
It's like being a few years younger again, when Gabe was sitting out on his Pokemon journey. All bright-eyed. Ready to take on the world. He met an inglorious end. That’s what he sees in this girl’s future.[break][break]
You have a family, you know. They’d all cry if they lost you.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 23:20:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The tone of his becomes a bit more harsh as he goes on with asking why the hell she would tell a complete stranger her title and lists on the times that Hoenn had been in serious danger from Team Rocket to a meteor almost destroying the entire region. He ends the small ramble into a mention of her family crying for her if they’d lost her. Truer words have been spoken if she put herself in danger and never came back to see them.[break][break]

“You are right, I may wanted to be more of a proper royal like my father, but it’s not a good idea for me to say it outright to a stranger.” Her face becomes a little worried and with a sigh, she continues with a small shake of her head. “I’m sorry to have worried you so much. Perhaps I was not very careful with what information I can divulge safely.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 23:36:19 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah,” Navy agrees with a nod, “you weren’t. Look. I’ve been a bodyguard for celebrities before. If you’ve got a Pokepedia page, then don’t just blurt out who you are like that. Any wise guy with a rotom phone can see that you’re not just blowin’ hot smoke up their—their butt.” He remembers himself, stops another bit of foul language from spilling out of his mouth. It’s not that she’s a princess, he just doesn’t like talking that way in front of a lady – princess or otherwise.[break][break]
But, eh, your life to live, I guess.” He reaches down into the bed of his truck. He pulls out another drink. This time, it’s root beer. Nothing alcoholic. Seems like a bad idea to dull his mind around this woman. She might not be dangerous, but the people coming for her sure might be. Someone like that, a princess, will have enemies.[break][break]
…so I guess I’ve got a pair of questions.” The astute detective holds up two fingers. “Number one, why in the world are you in Hoenn? Seems t’me like you should be back home doing…whatever princesses do in a modern society. Sit around being treated like a reality TV show star, I guess. Number two, what are you doing out here? Going for a walk?

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:20:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TEDDIURSA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MISMAGIUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MYSTICAL FIRE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:46:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As he gives her some advice over anyone having a Pokepedia page that they shouldn’t blurt out who they are like that, she gave him a silent nod before he went on to say that it was her life to live. After that, he asked her two questions of why was she in Hoenn when she could be back in her father’s home country sitting there like a TV reality star and her reason for coming to the outside of Mauville Hills at night.[break][break]

“I came to Hoenn to live independently off having the servants care for me, so I’ve recently been hired to Josh’s gym as a gym trainer. As for my reason to come here, I was looking to train and hone my skills more to become a better gym trainer for the Mauville City gym.” Her answers were maybe the least expected out of one of the cousins of the crown prince to come here to the region, but Josh was very nice enough to give her some useful tips for ride Pokemon.[break][break]

While the conversation was going on, the Absol noticed something moving in the dark as she growled. Her fur bristled and her red eyes watched the small Pokemon come towards her until she pounced on the Teddiursa with Night Slash, the black glowing claws slashing the little cub until Sayori got hit by the little cub’s Slash move. With another Night Slash from the dark type feline, the woman turns to throw an empty Pokeball at the weakened Teddiursa.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Teddiursa!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 1:56:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Independence ain’t all it’s chocked up to be, your highness.” His voice is lighter than before. A wry smile sits on his lips. “Josh, huh? Josh Devlin? I haven’t seen that guy in months.” A tinge of regret. In his spiral, he forgot to keep in contact with his friends. He’s barely talked to Melody. Hasn’t even acknowledged certain other friendships made. Neither did he ever follow up on chatting up that flower shop owner…[break][break]
Absol pulls him from his reverie of self-loathing. The Pokemon noticed something. Elise proceeds to put down what could gently be described as a brutal beatdown of a baby. For a moment, as he saw danger in the shadows, his hand slips towards a black and yellow pokeball marked with a dragon’s head. Vortigern’s ball. The great, ugly monster he took out of its natural environment and pushed towards the pinnacle of its species.[break][break]
Y’know, you could’ve just talked it into coming with ya. You can do that. Most ‘mons, especially babies like that one, will listen if you approach ‘em like a civilized person.” Most. Not all. But now is not the time to dwell on such matters. He sighs, steps away from his truck, and watches her pokeball wriggle.[break][break]
I can’t let you go out here alone. I’m tagging along while ya train and catch Pokemon.” His tone grows stern, probably sterner than a princess is used to hearing. A big brother’s tone, one that will accept no contradictory arguments.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:01:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFAIRY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOLLOW ME

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGAPULT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON DARTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOCK ON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE TEDDIURSA!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:21:29 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A beatdown on a Pokemon that was a baby made her feel bad that she could have talked to it like the man said. “Now, I feel very terrible for not talking to it, but thank you for the advice. I’ll follow it whenever there’s a younger Pokemon to find again, so I do not mind if you tag along with me as I train.” The woman replied with concern for the Teddiursa’s health, but this was going to be something to learn when there were harmless Pokemon who wanted to be friends than fight.[break][break]

Sayori would notice a small fairy type Pokemon approached them though the dark type was a bit cautious whether the Clefairy was friendly until the female fairy type curiously approached the feline first with a happy wave. “Would you like to be friends? Here, I have some lemon flavored candy for you.” Elise reached into her bag to unwrap the small lemon flavored candy drop and gave it to the fairy.[break][break]

The Clefairy took it and ate it with a smile and a satisfied cry. With the Galarian royal letting the small pink Pokemon press the button if it wanted to join her, the Clefairy would use her small hand to press it and let the red light take her inside.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Befriending Clefairy!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 1:59:17 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He smiles despite himself. Despite the gloom and melancholy that has come to define his heart through the cold winter months, Michael Navidson’s lips manage a smile. There’s still a tinge of sadness, but the simple fact that it is a smile cannot be taken away. It’s rare to meet a person who can take advice, much less a princess.[break][break]
Really, it makes him doubt, with some amusement, whether she’s a princess at all. They’re supposed to be stuffy, prim and proper girls. She sounds like a princess and walks like a princess, but the attitude’s too good. Shrugging, he decides to just go along with it. His sharp, gunmetal blue eyes watch her talk to the Clefairy.[break][break]
Behind it, out behind a tree, fading in and out of existence, is a Dragapult. One not dissimilar to his own Dragapault, Fafnir, which has been in daycare for the past few months. Its eyes are the eyes of a protective mother. The Clefairy and Teddiursa are not her children, but she watches over them all the same. Her own yellow eyes watch Elisa, ready to release darts and escalate this…[break][break]
Until she makes friends with the Clefairy. Both Navy and the Pokemon relax. Shrug. Move on. The Dragapult accepts, as most Pokemon must, that there is a chance they will be pulled from the world. She looks to Navy with curiosity, perhaps wondering if he wants to take her along. With a quiet shake of the head, the creature knows it’s time to move on.[break][break]
You’re lucky, y’know.” Navy says as he grabs a backpack from the back seat of his truck. “A Clefairy out this early, and we’re not even on Mount Moon. Wonders never cease, huh?” He turns his attention to the path, lit up by lamps.[break][break]
Well, let’s go, Princess.” He teases her and starts to walk.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 13:05:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Most people didn’t think much of smaller Pokemon when they did come across them, but with Navy’s advice that befriending what looked like a harmless or baby pokemon instead of doing a beatdown on it worked well for her. Listening to the man speak about a Clefairy out this early when they weren’t in Mt. Moon, the place that Clefairy loved to be in, she begins to chuckle at his small joke.[break][break]

“It’s very unfortunate that Kanto is still being overrun by Rockets, otherwise I’d like to see the Clefary at Mt. Moon sometime.” The woman replies before she follows the blue-haired man along the path lit up by lamps. “As you wish, my knight. Lead the way.” The Galarian royal jokes a little bit, all in a little fun since he teased her and takes the Pokeball with the Clefairy inside with her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:36:26 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

You know,” Navy begins as he walks with the woman, “assuming Galar still has knights, it’s probably not the best idea to call an outsider one. That’ll land me in some hot water.” He remembers a book that Gabe read when he was still around. Some trashy ‘light novel’, as if stories from Kanto couldn’t simply be called novellas or short stories.[break][break]
My brother told me about this one story where a guy declares himself a girl’s knight. All the real knights in the room took offense. Think I’ll do my best to avoid getting beaten down by some meathead with a bunch of armor and a Honedge.” Chuckling, he remembered the Honedge swarm from last year. Everyone was out in droves trying to capture themselves a sword.[break][break]
’Sides…think I’m more of a cowboy than a knight.” Michael Navidson isn’t the sort of man to care or appreciate monomyths, so he has no clue of how similar the archetypical cowboy and knight-errant truly are to one another. Neither does he look the part of a cowboy, what with his lack of hat and all.[break][break]
Kanto’s a shi- Kanto’s in a bad way right now, though, you’re right about that. Went to go get a girl from there a few months ago. …wouldn’t wish that place on my worst enemy, these days.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights