Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 17:20:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ultra Deep Sea.
[break][break]

Before today, Penelope hadn't held the chance to visit this realm. Time spent at the Borders had eaten away at every other opportunity, but given how insanely dim the cavern walls forced the place to be, she felt partially grateful for that decision. 
[break][break]

Large, overarching pieces of rock hung over them, allowing little light to penetrate through. It was thought they were stuck in the belly of a beast, shifting through its intestinal fluids. The thought brought a shudder down her back.
[break][break]

"Where do you think he is?"

[break][break]

That was the question of the hour: where is ?
[break][break]

After Rockets evaded the realm, their group had dispersed into a cluster of chaos, forcing both Kyle and Penelope to split off. It took some time weaving and battling through the few grunts they'd manage to find along the way, but now that they were freed from the constraints of battle, it was time to regroup, rethink, and pursue the next stage of this battle.
[break][break]

Blazikin stood beside the councilwoman. Small scuffs of dirt kissed his knees and elbows - scum from previous battles won. Ripples of flames dripped from his feathers, scorching a path through the thick air. If there was someone to be found, he would have noticed, as eyes as sharp as his were trained to DETECT even the slightest shimmer of movement.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
- Kyle and Penelope are looking for [break]
-blazikin uses DETECT

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 17:51:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"already jumping on the first rocket he saw, probably," kyle concludes.

unfortunate that matias' ankle monitor would not work on any of the rifts given that their location tracking capabilities doesn't work in a world without satellites for gps to work with.

a hypno accompanies kyle on his trek. it's one that barely saw action, only managing to get a hint of training when the interdream zone has become a hot topic ever since nisa holo's route. it should at least be able to follow instructions among other things, as per kyle's standards.

foresight gave him a good return of investment, especially when it turns around and forewarns them of danger.

"livy," he calls the councilwoman, voice sharp and tact unlike his usual carefree tone. "careful."

whether it's the interdream zone leaking towards the area they're searching on, or an aggressive party, kyle already psyches himself to make a move as soon as the threat shows itself.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 22:26:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

had not met up with them at the rendezvous point.[break][break]

"I can't see Omen anywhere," Elisabeth said quietly to her companion, 'Bee,' frowning as they made their way forward in the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

The reminder of her last time here left her on high alert, all too aware of the natural predators that lurked this deep into the rifts. It was why her Butterfree fluttered behind her, floating behind her with antennae poised at attention.[break][break]

"If he's been ambushed, then--"[break][break]

Her voice cut off abruptly as she caught sight of two silhouettes ahead -- one the unmistakable figure of , and the other, a dark-haired man she only recognize from his Rondez-vous of Luv route: .[break][break]

Beside them, a Blaziken and Hypno were barely visible in the distance ahead.[break][break]

With their conspicuous dress, there was no reason to believe the two notable Leaguers wouldn't attack on sight. So her Butterfree acted first, hurling a POLLEN PUFF towards the Hyno standing beside Hoenn's champion.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Postdormitum battle, POG. Masked, codename Viper cuz we memein' still.[break]
- BUTTERFREE used POLLEN PUFF on HYPNO![break]
- Ready to get royally fucked over by this Fire/Psychic combo, ayy.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 1:39:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It just had to be the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

This place was monstrous - literally. Every fiber of his being was screaming for Barnaby to run away from this alien world. He'd almost died here, after all. More than once. [break][break]

But they had a job to do.[break][break]

"—then he'll take care of it." Barnaby knew could handle himself. In the meantime, he and had their own problems to contend with.[break][break]

"Just like we'll take care of this." Across a brief expanse of rock and flesh-covered terrain he could make out two figures - both familiar. [break][break]

. Arceus, he hadn't seen her in person since her reporter days. Now she was a LEAGUE dog, huh?[break][break]

Speaking of. stood beside her, apparently accompanying the councilwoman across the battlefield. Barnaby only ever caught glances of the Champion at various events, but his face was unmistakable.[break][break]

They were a threat and needed to be neutralized. Elisa knew this and sent her BUTTERFREE forward, prompting Barnaby to wave his NINETALES on to join it. Her muzzle pointed toward Kyle's HYPNO, the fox released a SHADOW BALL directly at the enemy Pokémon.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[break]

• postdormitum: battle[break]
• hidden identity (masked)[break]
DROUGHT causes HARSH SUNLIGHT (5/5)[break]
NINETALES uses SHADOW BALL[break][break]

TOTAL: 60 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in a PD battle/mission[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in a PD battle/mission[break]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 13:38:08 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

To the champion's warning, both Penelope and Blaziken offered their curt nods.
[break][break]
It took longer than a handful of sections for the HYPNO'S premonition to become reality.
[break][break]

Blaziken's DETECT activated, and through a JOLLY spring into action, the Pokémon took arms against the incoming series of attack.
[break][break]

As it did so, its SYGNA STONE began to take on an iridescent sheen to it, glimmering beneath the pockets of peeking light, all while Penelope's entire outfit followed suite, igniting itself into a shimmer of reds and oranges. SPEED had become the Pokémon's birthright, and it was through SPEED he would make it to the incoming SHADOW BALL in time, using his thinly coated claws to disrupt the attack.
[break][break]

SHADOW CLAWS met SHADOW BALL. An attack destined to abruptly stop the other.
[break][break]

At the end, only dust remained. Dust and the vibration of his lowers feathers.
[break][break]

[SPEED BOOST activates]
[break][break]

- Blaziken uses shadow claw to break thru the shadow ball [break]
- speed boost ability activated +1 speed [break]
- sygna suit activated: + speed, - atk

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:16:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
with their pokemon being aware of the enemy presence, the pair manages not to get blindsided by the attacks. attacks go their way still, both targeting kyle's pokemon he barely trained for combat yet.

"assist!"

as the hypno tries to cough away from the pollen puff directed its way, it calls upon the moves of kyle's other pokemon. it's bound to be more useful, he thinks, given that the situation doesn't open up opportunities for it to use its regular moves.

kyle sweats a bit when it dashes in.

the hypno calls a quick attack from his terrakion, zooming through the battlefield and retaliating at the butterfree. with a fist closed, it throws a heavy punch that throws the lightweight bug towards the fox.

20 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 2:39:24 GMT
[nospaces]

The Hypno's QUICK ATTACK soundly smacked the Butterfree mid-air, fluttering back in an unsteady daze as it attempted to stop itself from careening into the Ninetales. Out of the corner of her eye, Elisabeth saw the Blaziken's pace increase, and she redirected her attention elsewhere.[break][break]

A silent jab of her finger towards the Fire-type indicated the direction of the SLEEP POWDER that drifted towards the councilwoman's Pokemon, seeking to subdue it into slumber.[break][break]

The room for a direct attack was open, should Bee wish to take it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- BUTTERFREE was hit by HYPNO'S QUICK ATTACK! It managed to avoid hitting the NINETALES![break]
- BUTTERFREE used SLEEP POWDER on BLAZIKEN![break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 2:05:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The councilwoman's transformation didn't escape Barnaby's attention - a Sygna Suit? - nor did the bird's newly increased speed. Dark energy dispersed across the battlefield as Penelope's BLAZIKEN neutralized the SHADOW BALL, somewhat displaced as Kyle's HYPNO sped forward and punched Elisa's insect square in the face.[break][break]

BUTTERFREE righted itself in time to narrowly avoid colliding with Barnaby's NINETALES. In turn, the silver fox leapt back, her eyes focused on the chicken that had stopped her previous attack. Whether or not it was lulled to sleep by the BUTTERFREE's powder, she'd ready an EXTRASENSORY to be used whenever an opening presented itself.[break][break]

Barnaby's eyes slid over to the HYPNO, wondering what other moves it could conjure with ASSIST. Depending on what Kyle had in his party, they could be in some deep shit.

[break]

DROUGHT causes HARSH SUNLIGHT (4/5)[break]
NINETALES uses EXTRASENSORY[break][break]

TOTAL: 70 MP[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 10px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 2:05:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope wiped the sprays of dust from her lips with the back of her arm, dirtying the white dress shirt with a smudge of red and brown. It'd been a while since she'd felt the suffocating intensity of battle.

[break][break]

The more she thought of it, the clearer the picture became, until the dim battlefield slowly shifted into the familiar background of one she'd experienced during the raid on Mt Pyre. She could still smell the thick wave of iron in the air. The burnish smell of cooked flesh.

[break][break]

Her jaw tightened.

[break][break]

There was no avoiding the sleeping agent's reach, but there was enough time to react to its incoming trajectory.

[break][break]

With another SPEED BOOST pumping through the blaziken's veins, the fire type kicked up its legs, sending forth a brutal knock-up of three spikes of pillars from the ground, all with the direct target being 's ninetails. More than just damage, the STONE-EDGE looked to ensnarl the distracted vixen.

[break][break]

After that? It was nights out for Blaziken.

[break][break]

"Shit, I'm down. Can you cover while he wakes up?"

[break][break]

There was no time. The EXTRASENSORY hit and it forced the Pokemon onto the ground.

[break][break]

- Blaziken uses shadow claw to break thru the shadow ball [break]
- speed boost ability activated +2 speed [break]
- blaziken HONK SHU MIMI [break]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass][/quote]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 6:46:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
to ignore the hypno was the smarter thing to do, so kyle doesn't judge his opponents much for their decision. it's just a matter of how much they're willing to risk until his pokemon calls out an actual useful move.

"well, i dont think my pokemon's ready for that job..."

especially since assist brings out a move that wouldn't actually assist the team mate.

it closes in on the butterfree while both of the pokemon's focus was on the blaziken. somehow, his hypno is focused on the bug-type despite kyle not specifying a target. he thinks it's for throwing a move at it first.

it opens its mouth as it charges at the butterfree, ready to crunch on it with moist, toothy mouth. kyle guesses it barely uses its teeth too, since it's too used to eating dreams for sustenance. it must be hideous, he thinks.

30 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 0:36:08 GMT
[nospaces]

And it was hideous.[break][break]

Elisabeth caught a glimpse of the HYPNO's terrifying maw, one far better suited to tasting the dreams of its enemy, as it chomped down on her Butterfree. The bug wriggled in shrieking pain.[break][break]

Indignant, another POLLEN PUFF gathered with the Bug-type's anger, surging into the Hypno with a burst of dandelion spores that sought to knock it backwards.[break][break]

"Take offensive," she said sharply, lest Barnaby waste time trying to defend her own Pokemon. "Don't let up on them."

[break][break]

NOTES

- BUTTERFREE was hit by HYPNO'S CRUNCH![break]
- BUTTERFREE used POLLEN PUFF on HYPNO![break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 13:54:31 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Oblong boulders jutted from the earth, entrapping NINETALES in a stone prison. It was a suffocating ensnarement; ragged edges grated at her flesh, pinning her down. She was unable to physically assist even upon seeing the enemy HYPNO chomping down on BUTTERFREE’s body. There were other ways she could possibly help, though.[break][break]

A sharp whistle from Barnaby signaled for her to fire off a SOLAR BEAM - both to break through the STONE EDGE and possibly hit the HYPNO at a distance.[break][break]

Because of DROUGHT and the intensified light overhead, there was no need to charge the attack. Energy quickly amassed around her open maw before it erupted forward.

[break]

DROUGHT causes HARSH SUNLIGHT (3/5)[break]
NINETALES uses SOLAR BEAM[break][break]

TOTAL: 90 MP[break]
+ 10 MP for assisting another character/pkmn[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2023 5:04:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The stone edge hit, pierced, and nearly shredded. But it stopped just short of finishing the job.
[break][break]

Penelope sucked in her teeth, hasty eyes scattering across the battlefield. There wasn't much to do; with blaziken incapacitated, the other two enemies would only look to further use the opportunity to twist a knife into the hypno's back. She could retrieve blaziken and swap to Altaria, but that would effectively remove every tiny advantage she'd built up to.
[break][break]

"BLAZIKEN," loud and raw, her voice called out to the sole fire type. He rustled, but no further movements were earned. She tried again. "BLAZIKEN GET UP!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 3:53:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he's not sure if penny is used to sanctioned gym battles or if she forgot that they had access to other options in unofficial battles.

"how about this?"

he pulls out a scatterbang, hitting the sleeping blaziken at the back of its head, all while his hypno gets decimated by both moves. a loud enough noise reminiscent to uproar should wake up any sleeping pokemon.

the replacement for the fallen hypno hits the field, and consequentially, the one that would've worked best with it.

"their turn now."

the smeargle drops and its tail points at the opposing side. black orbs of indefinite property start spewing out of the tip of the brush as dark void forces itself on both the butterfree and the ninetales.

40 MP per IC post in a Postdormitum Battle/Mission.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
10 MP for using a scatterbang in conflict against your opponent.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
LAST RESORT [POSTDORM]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 1:32:29 GMT
[nospaces]

Their victory over the Hypno was short-lived as 's Smeargle retaliated, turning Elisabeth's own tactics against her.[break][break]

The underboss's Butterfree hovered unsteadily as the DARK VOID carried over, rendering the Bug-type's compound eyes dull as it slipped into slumber. With a graceless thump, it clattered to the ground, no longer held aloft by its wings.[break][break]

"Merde," she cursed quietly, fishing around to see if she had a SCATTERBANG of her own to awaken the sleeping Pokemon.[break][break]

Her emerald eyes darted over to 's Ninetales, hoping it hadn't suffered a similar fate.

[break][break]

NOTES

- BUTTERFREE was put to sleep by DARK VOID!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]