athena oswald
GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SWORD
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 18:26:50 GMT
athena oswald Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Oh shit-"[break][break]
Her hasty actions lead to unexpected consequences. But than again, who could have forseen a gyeser of poison buried underground? The warning from Urishifu is enough that Athena is able to leap out of the way, though she too takes a tumble and lands on her backside on the ruined stadium floor.[break][break]
She winces, but springs back to her feet quickly enough. And she's irritated, but not at all apologetic about her actions. "Oh, shove it," she snarks back at , meeting the woman's scowl with one of her own. "I was lookin' for a way out! Who the fuck woulda seen that coming?"[break][break]
Still grumbling, she dusts off her knees and glares at instead. "Yeah, yeah. It's my first rodeo, so gimme a break. Fuck's sake." Ruined lands and dimension hopping- it's a bit much to take in, all at once. While the veterans of Hoenn might be used to such a thing, she's been dunked into the deep end head first.[break][break]
At least seems a little more understanding, but she's still annoyed and that doesn't mean much. But he's met with a half smile and a little salute, which quickly turns into the middle finger that she aims at and as she saunters off, her Drilbur waddling behind.[break][break]

The statue and the legendary that appear haven't interested her so far, becasue it doesn't seem like there's a fight to be had. But now that her little squabble is done with, Athena turns their attention back over to it. "That's one fucked up looking rabbit."[break][break]

But everyone else seems to be falling over themselves for the thing. Athena really doesn't get it. While everyone else is practically falling on their knees for some overstuffed bunny they pick at their nails, unable to make heads or tails of what's happening.[break][break]

Most egregious is . She rolls her eyes in his direction— fucking simp.[break][break]

Legends and heroes and saving the world- she doesn't care much for any of it. The question that rolls off her tongue is an impertinent one, but it encapsulates what a lot of others are surely thinking:[break][break]

"What the fuck is going on?"[break][break]

She clicks her tongue and shakes her head. Chocolate curls bounce as she adjusts her cap. "Whatever, just get me outta here. I'll go to Hammerlocke, I guess."[break][break]

2SJpYOCi

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

going to hammerlocke

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

six
she/her
twenty-five
march 21
mauville
gay
debt collector
grunt
chaotic stupid, i'll get used to feeling useless
awards
592 posts
parker jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @parker
parker jones
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 20:00:52 GMT
parker jones Avatar
crux whines. the glow from his eyes flickers and then dies as he blinks rapidly. parker opens out her hands to take the wolf's face in her hands. he whimpers again and noses into parker's palm, but parker can't discern what's wrong. 

her attention is pulled away when the weird pokemon presents them with options. those don't really matter. what matters is the balloon-headed deer can speak like them - through them. the puppets give her the heebie jeebies and she decides, very quickly, that she would rather not get possessed just to ask a question. 

nah, she'll leave the brainwork to the experts. like nomi. 'cept when people start asking their questions, they get taken over by the damn thing. one by one, parker watches them lose their faculties, voices their own but eyes glassy, and before she can warn nomi, the bubblegum-haired woman's already asked. 

so she reaches out, hands on her hips to keep her steady, and when her question is answered, parker lets her go. 

"you wanna ditch this party and go to a hot spring? bet," parker says with a laugh. "circhester it is then, doc."
SWORD RAID
no question
circhester

D3Ur7uQv
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 1:01:53 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Were it not for the rabbit's ethereal dominion over others' bodies, Katherine's utter disdain and contempt would have been unleashed upon it without hesitation. Alas, the Malevolent holds her tongue, knowing better than to trifle with a Pokemon who could rival Azelf's puppeteering.
[break][break]
Gross. Galarians and their weird gods.
[break][break]
The enigmatic riddles echo within her thoughts, but ultimately, Katherine chooses to cast them aside, reserving them for someone else to solve. A particular someone— comes to mind. He always had the brain for them. So long as they weren't important now, then they could wait.
[break][break]
The Malevolent's gaze snaps to at the mention of the false god, accusatory in its flight. It narrows ever so slightly, deliberating the pros and cons of asking the rabbit a question. She chooses to do so depending on Calyrex's response to the scientist. Only should it recognize Arceus will she dare to ask a question.
[break][break]
"Fuck finding it," if nothing else, Katherine is crass. Even in the face of a king. "How do we kill it?" The 'we' stands for Giratina and herself, of course, not everyone and her included.
[break][break]
Although is graced with a curt nod, Katherine's unwavering gaze remains tethered to the monarch even then. If it knew anything, then she couldn't afford distractions.
[break][break]
"Motosoke it is."

X8U22zXI

tl;dr:[break]
- mostly ignores the riddles & saves them for when kyle can solve them for her (ala cyberchase)[break]
- hears 's question and asks calyrex about arceus too depending on whether it even recognizes it. if it says it knows nothing to naomi, then she won't ask anything.[break]
- chooses motosoke

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ RUSTED SWORD [break]

[break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 3:28:33 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianmalcolm]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
Just one more time before I go...

[attr=class,bulk]
It's a strange creature that approaches the field astride a Spectrier that finally quells the sensation of being a gutter rat within him; he needn't continue to seek refuge from the League's sight, though an armistice—even enacted by the creature's eminence—could not be trusted to hold indefinitely. But it did mean he could approach it reasonably expecting to be left alone, and so he would.[break][break]

Though Rocket acts in its own interests, Adrian is interested about what—if anything—can be gleaned about these ruinous beasts unleashed from the borderlands. Even the benighted aspect, Yveltal, had been somewhat tight-lipped when divulging the origin of these creatures. He only knew what they represented, and most of that seemed like flavor text...[break][break]

But like many around him, they express their questions in earnest, only for some to be snubbed. It's not guaranteed this galarian legend knows aught of their current plight, but if it did, he needed that answer. Or so he'd think.[break][break]

Or at least, he would have imagined it helpful.[break][break]

"...Do you know anything of how those beasts came to be confined within the borderlands, or how they escaped..., High King?" Adrian's face twisted with a wince as he wondered whether it was the right question (and forced the title, as ridiculous as it might've seemed.) And even had it been, did the galarian high king have any vested interest in these affairs, which would seem so incredibly separated from the troubles of his own kingdom?[break][break]

xQMIGUZk
[break]

He would just have to find out. In any event, as far as destinations went... he wasn't certain it mattered. But if he had to go somewhere, he wanted to be surrounded by comrades, perhaps even friends... Maybe Circhester would do.

tags Adrian would be among the last to approach, asking his question, before resolving to be with those close to him: Circhester. (Salac Counter: 1)[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]

WYNDON STADIUM, UNKNOWN

[attr=class,adrianmalcolmcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accentborder, .adrianmalcolm .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .accenttext, .adrianmalcolm .bulk b, .adrianmalcolm .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/7rLHRrH/header.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1, .adrianmalcolm .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1 div, .adrianmalcolm .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolm .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolmcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianmalcolmcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 3:33:58 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moonbeam"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","mainbox"] the grim neigh that echoes through the air drives everyone to a halt, and before ollie knows what he's seeing, he witnisses half of his friends being lifted up into air by mere puppetry. the ranger captain's eyes widen with concern, but they're soon released and then left with a difficult decision on their hands.

[break][break] ollie's never been much for riddles, so he doesn't bother asking anything too complicated, just:

[break][break] "how long since the kingdom fell to ruin?"

[break][break] to 's question, he merely nods in her direction with a firm, resolute gaze.

[break][break] "i'll go wherever you do, penny."

[break][break] in which case, that meant:

[break][break] "motostoke is my pick."

[break][break]
dvqoFlB3

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","title"]tldr;

• sry for bad post hehe me ded on feet [break]
• motostoke (or wherever penny go)

[attr="class","pokepoke"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moonbeam"]--accent: #FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox u"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam"]width: 500px; background-color: #111; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .header"]background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1034653077451591780/unknown.png); height: 280px; background-size: 120%; background-position: 40% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox"]padding: 40px; margin: 20px 40px; text-align: justify; font: 11px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); color: #eee; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .colorbar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .line"]width:150px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .line"]width: 50px; height: 4px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: -2px; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox"]font: 10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px 30px 0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .title"]font: 20px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 10px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .title"]padding-left: 50px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke"]width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img"]height: 40px; filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img:hover"]filter: none; transition: 0.2s all; .[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .bottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 3:35:33 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]With only one functioning arm, it took Biscotti a while to figure out how to get the game open. It didn’t help that he was in such a hurry to find that he didn’t read the sign. So, after a moment of trying to push the door open, he finally pushes it. As he rushes toward her, he finds Bubble tangled up beneath an advertisement for fast food—something that makes his stomach rumble.

Tapping on the stone, he rouses the ghost-type from its unconscious state. He pulls its arm up with his good hand, smiling at the grandmotherly spirit.

In return, he receives a flurry of worried touches. One stone hand gently tapped his limp arm. Without the proper digits to set it back in place, he resumes his journey toward his baby sister. Recognizing the pretty lady next to her—now aware of who she was—the brunette swallows down his scoldings. His cheeks even color pink.

Rattling stones beside him draw a glare. He knows laughter when he hears it.

With a frown, he turns to watch the Calyrex enforce its domain. Four trainers take to the sky. “Yikes,” Biscotti mutters. “Talk about creepy.” He’d never liked puppets. Heck, he didn’t fancy being one either. Still, as the creature spoke, the young man could not help but be drawn to it. He even went so far as to bow, figuring that’s what you did with kings. Even if that king was a weird, deer-rabbit-balloon thing.

Oh, gods, it wanted him to ask a question? Any question? The shortlist of cities seemed pretty important. Like, where had Spikemuth and Turfield gone? As he listened to others rattle off riddles, his own list dwindled. All the tension in the air, though, made him kind of uncomfortable. So, he tried to break it. “You got tomorrow’s lottery numbers, bud?”

He then paused, shaking his head. “What happened to the other cities. I mean if they fell with you here, what can we do?” Then again, maybe a king couldn’t be a hero. It seemed like a lot to ask.

With that question posed, he looked toward his sister. He knew where they’d be going. They had to see if their home was okay. Or, at least, the business that paid for it. “Hammerlocke, please.”

Hopefully, the other folks were cool. The last thing he wanted was some sadomasochist manning the walls.

NOTES

• Reunites with his Runerigus
  • Decides he’s going to Hammerlocke—to check out home
  • Scrambles over the railing to get closer to his sister and the High King
  • Asks jokingly about the lotto numbers and what happened to the city.
  • Moves to check on his Runerigus and untangle her

l0pDx_hy

[/quote][/blockquote]
[/div]
[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 4:05:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Her ears began to get hot...was someone talking or thinking about her? She'd never figure out it was @shredzepplin so she blames it on . The creature that appeared in front of them all. It was majestic, dignified, royal...it spoke of the hero of many battles.. Just what in the world was going on here? This world was a destroyed version of galar...was this what it looked like in the real Galar of today? Or it's near future if they did nothing. [break][break]

She had read of necrozma's attack on the region but..it didn't sound like this, right? She couldn't recall the exact details of it but that didn't matter right now, it wouldn't get her home now would it? She hears other people asking it how to get home so she abstains from asking it that but instead chooses to ask it another question instead. [break][break]

However that all stops when she hears create a pompous ass speech and she interupts him by pulling on his ear "Don't be rude, let them ask their questions." she chastizes him, hoping to break this little persona he tried to weave, it didn't fit him. She wanted regular and kind Navy, not this one being influenced by the king's mere presence. However she pulls him in to whisper in his ear "You don't know if he's crazy or not, we don't know if it's friendly or has good intentions. Don't tell him too much about our world." she warns him, trying to save him from a mistake she made with Sea Hoenn. She also answers his question for him as she over heard him since they were next to each other. "Those carrots can lure a spectrier or glastrier depending on it's type." she tells him as Melody had lured one of her own in the past [break][break]

She lets go and breaks into a smile as she speaks to him "What happens if all four locations can't create a tale of heroism? I will also go to motostoke. I heard it's got a lot of steam punk stuff, that's been my vibe lately." [break][break]

ZdXer|QA

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

processes everything that just happens and listens specifically to 's words. [break]
Pulls Navy by the ear as she goes from happy smiley to warn him about sharing too much with strangers. [break]
Asks Calyrex what happens if they fail at any of the spots. [break]
Chooses MOTOSTOKE
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 4:21:21 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cain"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

A little bit of recon foiled by whatever the Hell was in front of him, then, huh?[break]
Figures.[break][break]

Add it to the growing list of things he hadn't thought he'd experience, truly— and with the possession he found himself under being the metaphorical cherry on top. At first, his body tensed upon the energies of the Calyrex enveloping him, though before he could so much as lift a finger in defiance, his body simply fell...limp.[break][break]

His body, limp. His voice, echoing blandly and with an uncharacteristic flatness.[break]
The shit of it all was that he felt every single second of it.[break][break]

So, needless to say, once the creature's Psychic relinquished itself, a breath escaped his lips within a heavy, airy rush, all while his muscles—controlled and willing—tensed themselves once more as he began to brace himself for the earth beneath him. Even then, one power led to another, and as a sheen of blue enveloped him once more, he found himself gritting his teeth in confusion and agitation, alike, while scrying the scene for the source of the second Psychic.[break][break]

His eyes fell upon before long, his brows furrowing beneath his guise as he lighted down alongside the support from her Pokemon. With a reluctance in light of his situation, he allowed himself a moment to catch his breath while waiting for his feet to touch the ground, wasting little more than a moment to find his Gallade and regroup with him soon after.[break][break]

"Fer fuck's sake..." he murmured, soon looking towards the selfsame creature that briefly played puppeteer to him shortly beforehand. "Just bring me wherever. Literally. Anywhere."[break][break]

'The sooner I fuck off, the sooner I can get away from that thing.'[break][break]

1M8aEOGw
[break][break]

TL;DR:
  • The Drip(tm)
  • cain is Angry(tm).
  • oocly, put cain in whichever city has the least people.
  • no question is asked.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rustedsword

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cain"]--accent:#f08f07;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 4:47:00 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Your voice is cut out by the wind as Hattori carries you to the ground. It doesn't matter, the warning doesn't get through. [break][break]

He sets you delicately on the field next to your Ariados, and you stare directly at the guy who was running toward the tomb. He's got long blonde hair and a menacing look. Up close, he's clearly shady, clearly a suspicious individual. The type of guy you wanna keep your eyes on at all times.[break][break]

But as he opens his mouth and asks about the moose with a bowl on its head to the newly arrived pokemon, clad in myth and legend, you can't help but think he's laying the stupid act on a little thick.[break][break]

"Tch..."[break][break]

As long as he's not about to pull a gun, you guess it doesn't matter. Not like that would be out of character for a League officer either. You're not in Hoenn anymore. Rocket, League, they barely mean a thing, wherever you are. All that matters is the kind of soul you possess. And as the king in green gazes on the crowd, you have a crawling suspicion that he can see it.[break][break]

—Just how rotten and fetid yours has become by years of neglect. [break][break]

You glance over at Navy, lost in thought. Everyone else is speaking too, but you can't help but feel like you've missed some crucial detail, even though you're sure you've heard the whole thing. It doesn't add up, it doesn't make sense.[break][break]

You open your mouth to say something, but before you do, a message is read over your comms. A message about a fairy king, of dreams, of a poison that blunts the mind. It sound so familiar, enough to make you freeze. [break][break]

Everyone speaks, but as they do, you slowly take a hand and place it in your pocket, clutching the Black Fragments still wrapped in your bandana. All the while, staring a hole through the king floating there, til finally, you speak.[break][break]

"... Your hero's a failure."[break][break]

Letting everyone else's words roll off you, completely lost to you, you focus on the only thing that could possibly matter. All the pieces are slowly sliding into place now, with just those words. You'll have to thank whoever read that off later, but for now, names don't matter. [break][break]

All that matters is answers.[break][break]

"Letting all this happen, it's obvious, right? Whatever caused it, the hero either couldn't stop it, or they saw they couldn't cut it and gave up. Either way, the result's the same. They failed, so we gotta pick up the slack. I'm all for it, sure, but... I gotta ask a question first, 'Your Majesty'..."[break][break]

You crack an involuntary smile. You can't help it. What you're thinking, it can't be anything more than a cruel joke. [break][break]

The still-beating heart of the Deep echoes in your ears as you stare deep into the king's eyes, and judge him with your entire being.[break][break]

"What kinda King lets their great Hero fail? Doesn't her failure reflect on you as well?"[break][break]

It's an indictment of the right to rule, the very kingly aura this pokemon possesses called into question. Because, as calamity comes and goes, it falls to the king to support his hero with all his being, to the very end. That he's here now, seemingly fine, while his hero is lost amid ruin, it's the cruelest thing of all.[break][break]

Perhaps this land would simply be better off, sunk into the Deep...[break][break]

oSgiYDQF
[break][break]

+Tsubaki is placed near and by Greninja.[break]
+Tsubaki compares League protocol with Rocket's, a little jaded by aiming an attack right at her. [break]
+Tsubaki listens to 's transmission.[break]
+Tsubaki grasps the Black Fragments a little tighter before asking her question: "What kinda king lets their great Hero fail?"[break]
+She'll go wherever there's a fight to be had, like

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]

[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
339 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 4:51:55 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
“Okay.” The directive to search and not fight isn’t her cup of tea. She’d prefer to charge the closest opponent to her. But she starts to slink off to the side of the field when instructs her. Until hurls a swirling ball of flame at them, that is.[break][break]

Fang tackles them away, and within seconds Blue’s on her feet again, an ugly snarl on her face as she fixates on the head ranger. “That counts as provocation, right?” she hisses, fists balling up at her sides—posture coiling tight and tense. Ready to spring forward at the slightest hint of affirmation.[break][break]

Before she can do a single thing about it, though, a strange broccoli-headed creature charges on the scene.[break][break]

what?[break][break]

Her glance skirts up to her mentor, but of course Theo is as even keel as ever. The flowery language the Pokémon uses through its mouthpiece sails right over her head. She’s not here for all this. She has a task, she’d like to get that over with.

An irritable voice cuts through the slew of questioning— her attention darts to , and then her thumb jerks in the brunette’s direction. “What she said.”[break][break]

Of course there’s more fanfare, and when it all boils down they’re instructed to go elsewhere to places Blue’s never heard of let alone ever been to. She’s grateful when makes the call for the both of them. “The sooner we’re outta here, the better.” Her lucario tails her as they follow the underboss toward the motostoke port like sullen twin shadows.[break][break]

[break][break]

iXj1yMlP
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]
tldr;[break]
+ really wants to clap back at razz for the fireball >:| [break]
+ doesn’t ask a question of her own, but echoes athena’s[break]
+ going to motostoke, bye bye king broccoli head

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#677fb5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 5:28:33 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The sound of a familiar voice ringing down from above had caught her by surprise. Vanilla jumped, looking up as she narrowed her eyes at a certain other Kingsley in the stadium. "Biscotti?!" she yelled up before the sound of his voice would ring through some of the other communicators. She frowned, arcing her hand to cup her voice and yelling out, "I don't have a coms unit! Just get down here, you biscuit head!" she yelled out before a suddenly pulse of energy would come from nearby. Her eyes went nearby to the nearby mythical being that caused her to gasp. "Calyrex!" she said aloud. "You really do exist! I never thought I'd see him with my own eyes!"

Biscotti would managed to make his way back down to them as he'd wander close enough to her. Vanilla looked up at him with a smile, although would then immediately went to frown at his arm. "You hurt yourself again!" she said to Biscotti, pushing her index finger against his chest. "I can't leave you alone for ten seconds. Mom would be shouting if she knew what happened." She continued to fuss about her older brother while they faced a most distressing danger! Calyrex was in danger, with the heroics of the region having depleted entirely. They powered the legendary, and the girl wanted nothing but to help the ruler. But more importantly, she needed to know their parents were alright in this version of the world. Biscotti answer his own question, with him receiving a hard elbow to the stomach in response. "Stop goofing around, Biscotti. We gotta get going home and save Calyrex." She hissed to him, then quickly thinking of a question and going, "Can you help us find our father, Everett Kingsley?" she asked. "And send me to Hammerlocke with Biscotti."

|

TL;DR:
- Meets up with Biscotti and scolds him
- Fawns over Calyrex
- Wants to help Calyrex while punishing Biscotti for not taking things seriously
- Asks to find her father and be sent to her home

jhSz8cWj

close tab

played by

Aria

Adel or Della
Her/She/Her
February 21
Ballonlea City
Bicurious
Ranger
Rookie
18 height
18 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @adelaide
Adelaide Whiteley
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 5:56:29 GMT
Adelaide Whiteley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]The Huntress Is On The Prowl...

[attr="class","setting"]

Adeline was about to say something however the grim neigh stopped her from speaking. This was a king of Galar, Calyrex. That made no sense she never heard of this king. Could this have been from a time before even the current prince and princess time. Was just the pokemon they just met before appear her? There were more questions then answers. [break][break] The luxray snarled at his presence just the woman began to soothe her mount. Insecurity   "Mighty king, I fear for Zacian. The hero of many battles! She may be seriously hurt or turn to ruin due to our previous fight with a greater foe. A foe unlike any I have seen before. Her powers... I fear may be crippled.  I remember only so much but if you can gaze into my memories. Some happened to her least in our time. By doing this will this save her or will she...die?"[break][break] An honest answer? She didn't care were she could go. This was no time selfishness for a heart. Rocket and The league that was like asking water and oil to managed together. They would do this however it would be on their own terms. She looked to  . "I will go where the king calyrex choses, Lady Elise. I am putting faith in his judgement."

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + [break][break]rZxj2I6u Her luxray hissed not like the appearance of the king whatsoever but Adel calm her down[break][break] She asked calyrex her question telling a bit about what happened/ what she remembers. [break][break] She asked her question will this save the zacian of their time?[break][break] Leave the king to decided where she goes.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#43d3d8; --bgimg:url(https://safebooru.org//samples/4169/sample_406820075c6955fa229178b638a4c94d4e46efd6.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:11:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GOODBYE GALAR

EVENT

SWOOP IN AT THE LAST MOMENT IS AN APT DESCRIPTION. with a stadium this crowded, to act first is to allow further details to remain overlooked. the crowd sourced observation of the statues, and whatever else lies center stage, will surely be passed among those present. but the finer details?

rusty halberds among the bleachers. archaic troughs that run through the stadium. all little clues for the league’s most privy eye. it’s only fair life restricts him to just one.

the illumination of ’s LEGENDARY MARK draws further ire but there’s no chance to accost the spunky rat(tail). the high king’s authority steals his attention. a paltry reenactment of a larger shakespearan tragedy.

attention is paid to the GLOWING CRYSTAL jutting from the calyrex’s head. paired with ’s recital, he slowly starts to surmise his own concession.

does anyone remember the last thing that happened to ZACIAN,” he airs into the comms, relying on someone else’s recollection to validate his claim.

his HEATRAN is recalled as he approaches the gathering crowd. at this distance, he’s one of the last to ask, able to sift through the previous questions with varying states of approval. this time, a ZYGARDE stays close. he expects little from the strange pokemon but it’s affinity for the land has always perplexed him.

what is that,” he points out at the GLOWING CRYSTAL. “and may i have it?

another JADE ORB for his collection?

note(s):
- observes the surrounding more since far from center.
- notices 's LEGENDARY MARK.
- notices the GLOWING CRYSTAL in calyrex's head.
- asks (the league) for confirmation on the last thing that happened to ZACIAN before they warped.
- replace HEATRAN with ZYGARDE.

ASKS: about the GLOWING CRYSTAL and if he can have it.
PLACEMENT: made an OOC request

- used 1 SALAC BERRY.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
RUSTED SWORD

cJU0VySt
·
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 6:21:10 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

RUSTED SWORD

Goodbye, Galar.

He hadn't been expecting to join their little circle around the statue. Nor an elite 4 member, for that matter.

"Good day, Girl Scout citizen!" He said, kneeling before the tiny 9 year old girl. "This is quite a ways from Sootopolis, you realize?"

Thinking back, she had been there during the darkest day as well. Children in Hoenn were certainly bold. It was a little too late to give her any crap, so he merely stood back to his full height.

"Just remember to be careful, yes?" He said, watching her approach the statue before turning his attention to .

Gwyar has nothing but airy smiles and careless shrugs for the man.

"I could not say with any certainty, friend." He said, amused. "Galar does bear a passing resemblance to purgatory, though."

Wyndon specially.

His amusement did not last long— not when a familiar barking reaches his ears. Not when he sees familiar shades of lavender.

Gis blood stilled.

Oh bollocks.

was there— and already worse for wear.

"Pardon me." The blonde excused himself, ever polite, as he disentangled himself from the crew around the statue in a rush, meeting Brynnhildr and Spicca halfway. "Ms. Erling."

The name is spoken with perhaps more force than he intended, his disapproval obvious from the moment their eyes meet. His hands gripped firmly at her shoulders as he took in her state.

He could almost guess at what she had been true.

"Clearly!" He said, fighting off the urge to sigh and pinch the bridge of his nose. "What were you thinking?"

This was a problem, and a big one. He didn't know how everyone stacked up in a life or death scenario, but he knew for certain that Brynnhildr would not fare well in a fight against most threats.

This complicated matters, tremendously. He would need to be much more vigilant now. If anything happened to her—

"... No, I apologize. 'Tis hardly the time to be chastising you." He said with a sigh, fixing her with a worried look. "Are... are you well? How are your injuries?"

Her injuries didn't seem serious, but... they hadn't been dealing with regular threats. Any injury was worthy fussing over.

He offered his arm to Brynn, eager to lend her a shoulder to lean on, literally and figuratively. As he lead her and her Riolu back to the statue club, he shook his head at her question.

"No. The spectrier is familiar—" At that, his own Spectrier huffed, leaning its snout against his face, dragging a snort out of him. "—Like so. I've no clue of whom the rider might be, though."

Though it felt strangely familiar.

Luckily for Brynnhildr, the answer to her question would come to them on its own.

The High King of Galar.

He tried to get ahold of himself before he inconvenienced Brynnhildr with his weight, feeling ever so slightly lightheaded at the unexpected revelation.

The High King of Galar. That High King of Galar?

It was like meeting a hero out of myth in the flesh...

Which he supposed he had done plenty of since he arrived at Hoenn.

Huh.

Just like that, his mind was cleared somewhat. The realization that this was business as usual in Hoenn made him refocus on the task at hand.

Namely— saving the high king's kingdom and reawakening the Hero of many Battles— Zacian, presumably.

4 petals, 4 pillars of light, 4 different locations. A choice one couldn't make too lightl—

does anyone remember the last thing that happened to ZACIAN,

He decided to stick to ; Of all authority figures present, he had the most proven record. With that decision out of the way—

"Zacian's sword was overcome by the moose's ruination. When it shattered, everything went dark, and we woke up here." He informed the Councilman over the comms. He had been trying to bash the moose's head in from the word go— he had front row seats to the horrifying spectacle. "I recall its armor disappearing once the sword was destroyed. It much more resembled the version we fought within the Cloud."

Back to the questions. Many threw their lots in the hat. Some relevant, some crude, some useful, some terribly rude. The occasional complete waste was also there.

Was there anything else that needed to be asked?

"Your majesty, The High King of Galar, Calyrex." Gwyar began with a courteous bow. "If we're ever in need of your wisdom— is there any way for us to contact you?"

PcVJSInv

TL;DR:
-Talking to .
-Talking to .
-Fussing over .
-Omg it's the high king pog...
-Question: If we're ever in need of your wisdom— is there any way for us to contact you?

close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
In this and every life
I choose us every time
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 15:14:01 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
The disapproval in his voice was as expected, but whatever scolding laid waiting for her never came. Not upright, at least, for he did agree with her earlier statement.
[break][break]
"What were you thinking?"
[break][break]
Yes, what had she been thinking? Perhaps it was better he didn't know of what turmoil frequented her mind, since it was that exact chaos that had made her venture out despite knowing better. If she dug deep enough she could find a reason to tell him of the what, of the why, but those held a certainty she herself was still struggling with.
[break][break]
"Because I-"
[break][break]
Her voice had barely been audible when he spoke up before she could actually tell him the reason, and she gratefully accepted the moment she did not have to spill her brittle thoughts. But her eyes looked even more confused when Gwyar, unlike any other had ever done, apologized.
[break][break]
Apologized, of all things.
[break][break]
Where she thought she would see disappointment in his eyes, she only caught worry. It left her baffled, and yet, for some reason she figured that if it were anyone else but him showing that worry, it would've been a con. And when he fixes her with that look, she reassures him with a small smile.
[break][break]
"I'm okay. I'm fine, really."
[break][break]
And when he offers his arm she's quick to slide into it, as if doing so anchors her into the man's strength. Which in a way it does, as she lets Gwyar lead her and Spica back to the statue and the rest of the people gathered around it. She recognises some of the faces, from other times, which she cannot say were better than they are now;
[break][break]
, whom she still remembers from the Necrozma incident in Sootopolis, unconscious on the ground. How a strange light on her wrist had once drawn her to the young girl. It had only been fleeting, and she'd been gone before the girl'd come to.
[break][break]
, met in the aftermath of said same event, at Lilycove hospital. Thoughts and visions had been exchanged, but in the end she'd stumbled her way back into solitude.
[break][break]
Until recently that solitude had persisted, but now it was being chipped at bit by bit. Learning to trust again was hard, but where words failed, deeds had taken precedence to what could be once again. It had taught her to smile again, more genuinely; even here, stranded in this world of decay, she could manage a chuckle as the phantom horse nearly smooched the blonde knight.
[break][break]
Her eyes linger on them just a while longer, her smile knowing as she realises.
[break][break]
Trust.
[break][break]
When the Calyrex makes itself known she can feel Gwyar's weight shift, and for the first time their roles are reversed as the knight leans on her. Requires her help, ever so minimal, but the way it makes her soar only reinforces her realisation further. While all eyes seem fixed on the High King and his steed, the Unovan is effectively beaming for entirely different reasons.
[break][break]
As the Calyrex takes hold of a handful of trainers nearby to function as its voice, she can only listen as he introduces himself before them. To set aside their differences and work together for a common cause in his name. Restore the hero of many battles. Create stories of heroism. The last cities that remain standing, the bastions of hope against the corruption that seeps through this land.
[break][break]
Ask your questions.
[break][break]
And many do, one by one addressing the high king. When Gwyar bows and asks his, she bows with him and waits for her turn. She can see in the Calyrex' eyes that he does not deign her the same courtesy as the knight, but she still attempts her question, bolstered by Gwyar's presence. She finishes the sentence in her mind, the relevation that truly matters.
[break][break]
"It's because I trust you, . That's why I'm here."
[break][break]
And then she speaks her question.
[break][break]
"The hero's broken sword... how do we restore it?"

[break][break][break][break]

sPcSOo6G

[break][break]

+ Assures she's fine [break]
+ Recognises & [break]
+ Amused by Spectrier's shenanigans [break]
+ Gwyar gained: [Achievement Unlocked - MAX Trust] [break]
+ Enter Calyrex; asks how they can restore the sword [break]
+ Will go where goes![break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#920ad1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing