WRITE REPLY

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. TRINITY TRIALS: EVALUATION (MEGA)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 19:35:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Conversation surrounding darkens for a moment, and Cillian's shrewd amber eyes flick to each man in turn as they say their piece. Finally, he offers a small smile as she defers to him.[break][break]

"I'm inclined to agree, Elisabeth." Cillian spreads his hands as if to curb the growing discontent, the motion exhibiting the awful scar upon his palm. "I myself would not have survived the fires of Kanto if doubt alone was criminal. And would any of you doubt my loyalty now?" The sharpness of his stare dares them to try, though he does not expect an answer to the superficial question. "Merlo will learn to bend or he will break. Either way, we needn't expose him to S.P.E.C.T.R.A past these trials."[break][break]

He was not privy to the kind of knowledge that the people in this room shared, that which was horribly dangerous to release unto the League. Should he defect, it was more of an annoyance than a security risk.[break][break]

A hand is placed gently on 's arm. A warning without words.[break][break]

His attention returns to the evaluation at hand. Interested eyes scan the illusory scene of 's memory, the tower where a false Ho-oh once reigned. Cillian had not been on that mission, but he'd heard tale from Emma and others.[break][break]

"Will they have to fight Ho-oh and Darkrai both?" The underboss sounds amused. "Wouldn't that be something."[break][break]

A brief flash of blond catches his attention before the simulation goes haywire.[break][break]

"What the fuck are they doing?" He has to laugh. "Well, I suppose that's one way to defeat a nightmare. I suppose I'll afford points for creativity, even if that wasn't my goal."[break][break]

He'd asked for strategy, and he'd been served cabbage grenades and clowns.[break][break]

Team Bouquet were having a far more... standard experience, if one could call it that.[break][break]

"Ah, yes. I like the way thinks. You can't always rely on safety for building strategy. Thinking on the fly is paramount in a life-or-death situation."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]EVALUATION

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Agrees with Elisabeth, points out that Rocket would've kill him if they jumped so quick.[break]
Subtly tries to dissuade from showing his teeth.[break]
Comments on TEAM B-STIE BOYS thus far. (, , ).[break]
Comments on TEAM BOUQUET thus far. (, , )

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 2:17:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

His attention diverts with ease to before narrowing as they fall on . While his opinions of and were a little skewed, one he considered dumb the other- well- pretty neutral. They knew of their awkwardness around mentions of Jayden, but hadn’t been able to see them do anything other than move boxes and hold their liquor. However his opinions turn more sour when Bee brings up . “Ah, so it was your oversight the barely month old League traitor is here.” he said, lifting his chin. Even with the height difference he wouldn’t let Bee take advantage of it. [break][break]

Admin Bee as a fellow intelligence expert, wouldn’t you agree she’s too high of a risk for this? Surely some executive could’ve handled her evaluations instead of wasting SPECTRA’s time? Especially when she’s shown how easily she can turn on her peers?” Even if Barnaby and him agreed on team composition being a key factor of success, he doesn’t seem to back down on the potential risk of trusting and exposing any more to wishy washy recruits. Especially, not after the last big meeting they’d held where emphasized the amount of defectors they’d had. “These are evaluations of a recruits potential, sure, but my concern is the safeguards put in place to how much they can really learn and access. Not all intelligence is big things like our avatar specs and our legendary data.” Pale green eyes stare into cold blue, unflinching. Irritation grows as he looks at him. Gods, he’s too fucking pretty. However, much like and , it elicits no blush, no shyness. Only anger, envy. God had favorites and it showed. [break][break]

Before he can say something else that perhaps bordered on insolence, the subject moved back to . The other Beast is in agreement. He nods when they further add to the point of team synergy vs individual skills. There’s nothing really he can add there. Rocket, while it could foster solo operatives, SPECTRA was not one of those operations. Again, his eyes went back to his friend and he nodded a couple of times as well. There’s a reason he was keeping track of recruits for intel. The most malleable ones anyway. He turns to , proverbial fangs bared once more. The man oversteps, and if wanted to slap him around because he bit his husband a little bit, so be it. “If the order comes down, let the Beasts handle it, Executive Quinn.” he stated, in a way that more or less conveyed ’Why are you here?’ Even as the man moves to look for ’s approval. [break][break]

He disagrees, but not enough to contradict openly. He’d already stated his hesitancy with using SPECTRA as an evaluator tool. Then again, “If it’s more convenient to use sims to evaluate new recruits, perhaps having this every quarter would be beneficial to gather that data? Maybe not necessarily for SPECTRA but overall. It may help build better training regiments instead of a trial and error approach.” Mint’s still put off, clearly by the slight pout he wears, but he’s already scribbling on his notepad again. also seemed unconcerned. Well, if it wasn’t a problem to them- Mint would relent, relaxing slightly as he leaned on a sofa chair. Eventually moving back to track his own team. All the irritation went as quick as it had come up. [break][break]

As he reviews footage, he writes quickly. Mint barely glanced down every few seconds as he annotated what he was watching. He’s not sure how to feel about his team, waiting a little longer to comment, before taking peaks at the other screens.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @peanut gallery trinity trials [break]
- calls out bee for letting the month old grunt in and assigns him the fucked up is she fucks up [break]
- politely tells temp to stfu [break]
- lets the subject go since elisabeth and cillian aren't worried [break]
- asks/suggests using sims as a quarterly eval thing jsut to help track larger swathes of grunt training data overall [break]
- still watching team bouquet and writing down notes [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 17:11:02 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

His piece said, temp was content to watch over the screens once again. Conversation continued around him. A glance over at , a half smile given. makes good points and so does his husband. There had been a time, shortly after he joined Rocket, where he had been unsure of his choices. There was a past grappling with morality. The flames had hardened him into something better in the end. It would only be if @issacmerlo couldn't endure that Rocket as a whole would come for him.[break][break]

Only time would tell, in the end.[break][break]

brings up his name again, pulling his attention from the screen. Temp just tilts his head at the other and raises a brow. Not impressed, even if the other outranks him. He frowns and can't keep himself from snapping back, just a bit. Temp does try and keep his voice level and calm; this didn't need to end up like the League meetings he had sat in on when he was a Gym Leader. Those people would be at each other's throats in an instant.[break][break]

"I mean no offense. There are only... what? Five? Beasts now? You all have a lot on your plate. Your focus should be on high priority targets like Choi, Calcifet () or Wren (). Merlo is just an Executive like me. Myself and others who have proven themselves to Rocket can be trusted with less critical flight risks. That will give people like yourself more time to focus on more important tasks."[break][break]

Now, it was Temp's turn to gently pat Cillian on the back. The Underboss didn't need to worry about him. It would be fine.[break][break]

Yet, it's not as if he disagrees with what Mint brings up next. At the end of the day, even with personal squabbles, they were all pushing for the same goals. He turns to focus on Elisabeth again, speaking up once more. Perhaps out of turn, sure, but the squeaky wheel got the grease.[break][break]

"I agree with doing this more frequently, even if not for SPECTRA. One thing we struggle with in Training is assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the new recruits. If we had more information when they came in, we could focus more fully on sharpening individual strengths and building up pitfalls." And the better the Grunts were at their jobs, the better it would be for everyone else in the chain of command.[break][break]

Yet, in the end, they're not really here for that, are they?[break][break]

Yes, the team he is supposed to be evaluating....[break][break]

Temp hadn't been very impressed so far.[break][break]

When it came to things like this, assessments and exams, Temp was a harsh critic and judge. He hadn't seen much to be enthused about in the specific points he had been looking for. Later, he would rewinds the footage with a more critical eye and take more full notes.[break][break]

Temp wanted them to win. That didn't mean he would give them his praise if it wasn't deserved.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 listens to what people have to say [break]
🔗 tries to very politely tell mint to stay in his own lane [break]
🔗 nut he does wholeheartedly agree with mint on the next point and would love to use this sim for training of grunts [break]
🔗 watches his team and isn't impressed with anything he sees. harsh critic [break]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 22:10:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Words carrying in the air pull his attention and he holds Temp's golden stare with his own. He's alert, pen slowing down as his spine straightens up, posture changing. He lets the executive have his piece, nodding once before smiling that signature Mint smile. Teeth shine in the fluorescent light. But what comes out of his mouth is anything but the peppy thanks or funny remark he would normally have for Rocket. In fact, one could say he’s quite posed. Something ready to be photographed. [break][break]

"Yes, thank you. I didn't realize you were dictating my focus now that you're fucking my boss." [break][break]

His expression doesn't change, but he's spiking internally, honed in on Temp ready to bite. Because the last thing he needed was someone not in charge of him, telling him how to do his fucking job. He had enough superior officers, and more than enough pressure on his kill count, thanks. And he had more than fucked off to let others operate however they liked. He doesn’t lean back into the chair he’d been resting against as he clicks his pen shut, attaching it to the top of his notebook. [break][break]

"My mistake but I wouldn't know the benefits of your favoritism. I didn't get into this meeting by sucking my way through the door, Executive- sorry Underboss Quinn. Since you want to carry your husband's rank and give me orders all of a sudden." Now the adrenaline kicks in, because he’s more than once drawn the ire of a superior officer. had pointed a gun at his head for Gods’ sake. But at this point, he doesn't care. And what’s a bunch of broken bones to him? A lot. His pain tolerance was incredibly low. [break][break]

"Don’t tell me how to do my job.”

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc    [break]
- the girls are fighting :tm: [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 22:37:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Enough."[break][break]

Though Cillian had not initially spoken up at 's rebuke of Temp, understanding full well that the hierarchy of rank within Rocket was a thing meant to be respected regardless of points made, his snarl cuts through the building argument as soon as Frost deigns to drag him into it.[break][break]

"He is here because he was invited, and not by me."[break][break]

He does not point a gun at Mint, this time, but Cillian's fury is no less intense. Miasma leaks from the hand that grips his glass.[break][break]

"Since you're so concerned about my rank, Frost, perhaps you might remember to respect it, lest you be stripped of your own."[break][break]

He is not one to pull his rank on his husband, for they did not often walk in the same circles. Now, with expectations settled heavy upon him, he does not hesitate to cut with that same knife.[break][break]

"Orders are given, not suggested. You are not among equals, here."[break][break]

He sets down his glass. His movements are calm, level.[break][break]

"Get back to work."[break][break]

The sideways glance he shoots to is equally apologetic and annoyed. Fishing a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, he doesn't bother to ask after objections as he lights up and takes a deep drag. When he exhales, black wisps of MIASMA mingle with the greys of smoke.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]EVALUATION

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cil's about to bang their heads together (, )[break]
Tells them to cut it out and silently apologises to Elisa

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 0:42:13 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr="class","elisabeth"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

What loud, raucous bickering. Elisabeth frowned at the loudest present, her previously amused, cat-like smile fading fast as her peers dissolved into petty squabbles. Particularly , , and .[break][break]

Warranted or not, it was irritating.[break][break]

A hand ran itself through her jet-black hair as she let out a long-suffering sigh, shaking her head.[break][break]

"You're all so interested in evaluating each other, and not the participants. Honestly. It's a wonder you can pay attention to anything going on."[break][break]

She reclined back, crossing a leg as she gestured for her wine glass to be refilled. The red liquid sloshed in the glass, slow as it poured.[break][break]

"Everyone here was invited. I assure you, no one has been given false entry." Her eyes flashed with sudden viperous warning. "That goes for those on the monitors as well. I remind you all that no one present is in S.P.E.C.T.R.A. as of yet -- no one has been given access to anything they shouldn't be."[break][break]

She swirled her wine glass, considering the point, before she continued: "This assessment is most useful, I find, for those newest to our ranks. Like . Else such fresh faces can hide for too long in the masses, unnoticed."[break][break]

Those traitors were the most concerning of all. Just look at all the damage that alone had done, never mind what had unknowingly exposed of them.[break][break]

"But by all means. If someone would like us to begin tossing drinks at one another and screaming," she said, taking a leisurely sip of her own as she smirked, "I have confidence in my own dexterity, and no emotional attachment to my current outfit tonight."[break][break]

TLDR:

[break]
- Outfit + Hairstyle.[break]
- Snarking about everyone bickering tbh. Reminds everyone that this is an assessment and everyone was invited -- evaluators and participants alike.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".elisabeth"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/1120428479188578364/small-04.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .elisabeth blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .elisabeth blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".elisabeth .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 1:28:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The conversation among the upper brass meandered far from the initiates' evaluations as and bared teeth at each other. Zev defaulted to his usual aloofness, tuning out their racket as he took another sip of his drink.[break][break]

Taking his eyes off the monitors for a moment, he checked his phone as another text notification grabbed his attention. More space facts.[break][break]

Setting down his glass on a nearby side table, Zev tapped out a quick reply back:[break][break]

cool. keep sending these. reading them is more interesting than listening to idiots bicker.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]spectra: trinity trials
[break]

NOTES

Ignoring this whole argument and texting Nenet

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 4:01:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It is first confusion that whirls into Temp's mind- while his words were not polite, he had been intending to be helpful. There was a desire in him. To show he could be as reliable as everyone else in this room. To bleed such a solid purple as the people so dedicated to the cause.[break][break]

But teeth beget teeth. Despite intentions, lines had been crossed.[break][break]

Then crossed one more.[break][break]

The fury would flash across Temp's face is pure as brown eyes lock onto Mint's. Not backing down.[break][break]

But silences him before he can rise from his seat. Before he can succumb to his anger and try to snap Mint's dainty little neck.[break][break]

Instead his expression falls, and Temp looks more like a kicked dog than a lovestruck fool or whatever else anyone here had convinced themselves of him.[break][break]

Mint does not get an answer or a rise from Temp.[break][break]

Instead he keeps his mouth closed and diligently goes back to watch screens.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp would have tried to attack mint- if cil hadn't made him stand down like a dog whipped

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights