part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 4:43:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GENGAR

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MAGNEZONE

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GENESECT

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& DHELMISE

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PRINPLUP

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PYROAR

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& CHIMCHAR

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SHADOW LUGIA

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GALARIAN ZIGZAGOON

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TEDDIURSA

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& HOUNDOOM

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:26:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@jihoon & MANKEY

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 7:52:00 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@delphine & PRIMARINA

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 0:05:20 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& ROSELIA

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 5:43:06 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
roll please
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 3:26:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@miette & MINCCINO

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@nani & VIBRAVA

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,132 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 2:09:01 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MIGHTYENA