saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 12:33:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

treason.[break][break]

the mere mention of hit rattles the cages built in the back of his mind, and as easily as the thought had initially arisen, his conversation with shared in the moonlight comes back to him.[break][break]

his eyes drift to , thinking how easy it would be. all it would take is a flick of his wrist.[break][break]

"we can retrieve regidrago if we figure out how to return to that realm."[break][break]

he looks at , recalling their little adventure.[break][break]

this time, when speaks, he listens, and though the urge to bite back rises at the mere suggestion of them working together, he swallows it down, understanding that it could prove opportune for him.[break][break]

"it's not a bad plan but there's no use in protocol when it comes to legendaries. the damage done will be sizeable even with all these strings."[break][break]

he continues sharing.[break][break]

"i've already killed once only for him to return again. you'd need to nullify either xerneas or darkrai. ideally both."[break][break]

he touches upon 's latest points. how odd for him to be agreeing with the elite four. times sure have changed.[break][break]

"that said, i'm not opposed to the plan, but it's like connors said. rocket will salt the earth and we have to accept that there will be mass casualties even with said protocols."[break][break]

he glances over at .[break][break]

"this should be no different than sending the meteor to sea hoenn. actually, it should pale in comparison to that."[break][break]

's apparent negligence goes ignored by him. the head ranger has long made himself vulnerable; he leaves it to the others to chip away.[break][break]

[break]
- says they can retrieve regidrago if they find a way back to land hoenn[break]
- doesn't disagree with freya's plan but points out that there will be mass casualties and they'd just have to accept that[break]
- brings up sending meteno to sea hoenn as a comparison[break]
- nuke sootopolis (again)!!![break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 14:03:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]
Aqua

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

A lot happen all at once. [break][break]

" I see a glaring issue with attempting to take back sootopolis that I don't think anyone has really discussed up until now. The issue of the civillians who live there not WANTING us to take it back." she states as she looks around the room to gauge the reactions "During my time as gym leader, once I returned to my gym it was a horrible experience, the gym was constantly vandalized, I got wine thrown on me during dinner with , hell I even got randomly attacked on the street. All from the same people, the civillians, not team rocket."[break][break]

She moves over to the table to grab another bagel as she continues to speak, grabbing the tongs using it to grab an asiago bagel and everything one, her gaze never leaving the food as this was a rather difficult truth to admit. "If we attack rocket there while the civilians are still happy with them in charge, we'll just inspire more spite and action against the league."[break][break]

She sits back down next to , offering her one of the bagels in case the woman wanted one. "We'd need to convince them that things are bad under rocket's control like rocket pretty much did. I think it would be better in the long run to prevent them from just taking it back with the civillian support like last time and result in us wasting resources. If you guys still think it's the best course of action to take it back however, I will help.".[break][break]

She sighs as she could feel the stress building up on her back as the issue with Articuno comes to light. Also sensing the the irritation building up from . So she decides to be the lightning rod and spare the head ranger, man already looked like hell and she felt bad for him. "I'm sorry to hear that , I hope for your friendship with Articuno, you get to speak to them soon and address the problem. Maybe they just need time. If you'd like I could look into going with you to shoal cave and seek an audience with her." she says offering her support since she believed they were close friends. "Articuno is a girl right?" she says as she never really heard it speak...it looked feminine. [break][break]

" However, if you're worried about that revelation Greyson, don't. I'd like to share with the rest of you that I have located Uxie's potential avatar." she says as she makes eye contact with as she was addressing her directly for her stance on the matter.

"They've been under my supervision and are aligned with the league, I've secured their support with the contingency that they remain anonymous. Uxie can read my thoughts and will know if I exposed them and will flee, or even try to erase my memory. If you're still worried about losing Articuno, , I've also made friends with a new pokemon who is in my care, the hypothesized princess of the Mechanical Kingdom, Meloetta. I'm not her avatar and it's a shard of her but she is still a formidable force nonetheless." [break][break]

She clears her throat to lastly address . "I'm not sure going after Regidrago is a good idea either, I find it more likely to align with rocket. Look at how easily it paired up with me to try and take the red orb from you when I merely asked it help me get it. Rocket might figure out the same thing."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Melody shares concern regarding attacking sootopolis, the civillians dont want pog.[break]
Shares she knows who uxie's trainer is and tells dahlia they want to help but remain anonymous[break]
responds to 's glances about regidrago and that it might not be a good idea.
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 14:40:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson turns his attention onto . His lips form a thin line as he responds.[break][break]
"My issue is that Head Ranger Anderson signed an agreement - we all did - that specifically calls out an Avatar's service to the League. I'm sympathetic to his loss, but that doesn't change the fact that by failing to disclose this information, he is in breech of contract. Furthermore, how many have fought beside him these past few months, without so much as a clue to the fact that his ability to defend himself, and others, is compromised?"
[Break][break]
Anger leaks into his voice as memories of a missing love one surfaces.
[Break][break]"I'd love to hear an explanation from the man himself as to why he's chosen to hide something as crucial as this."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

responds to melody and calls out lars![break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:25:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Reactions are spun into a woven blanket of mixed emotions and sudden outbursts. Through the fog of barred teeth and crafty accusations, only made an effort to pursue an answer. To pursue Penelope's answer to their issues. [break][break]

But before her lips could even begin to separate, the conversation continued to push forward like running water. Before long, the opportunity was lost. [break][break]

The more the others spoke, the more the councilwoman wrote, detailing the small nuances of each person's stance.
[break][break]
Eventually, she made her own return to the discussion floor.
[break][break]
"I'd just like remind everyone of our conversation several months ago," at a certain aqua summons, "Back then, we were in agreeance that a proper frontal assault on rocket would be out of the question. That their alliance with the megalopolans posed far too high of a threat."
[break][break]
There were a few names that came to mind. One, in particular, who no longer roamed these walls.
[break][break]
"So we devised a plan to surround and prevent resources from entering the island. A slow but measured attack."
[break][break]
She took a pause, then continued.
[break][break]
" I'm not saying councilwoman Morningstar's idea is better or worse. But I want to highlight the already discussed dangers of a frontal assault; namely, that fulling diving into civil war will further expose more openings to both sea hoenn and dark trd. Further research into the rifts would be hampered, as well."
[break][break]
Her fingers rapped against the table's edge.
[break][break]
"If we were to continue, I'll compile and organize the information we've gathered on both rocket and their avatars. In the meantime, I suggest secrets of our own capabilities should be properly submitted," she eyed in particular, her gaze hardened by reproach, "before our security is further compromised." [break][break]

Then her gaze shifted to , unfaltering as steel. "Not to say head ranger didn't make mention of Articuno's disappearance already. If I recall correctly, it was a topic of conversation during our last ranger meeting, which submitted a written report for. I suggest giving it a read through as it's been available for months now. "

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 16:26:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

appreciation is cast to and she nods as he makes his amends to her plan. the spotlight shifts from her in favor of the war plan. anticipation tingles on old scars. the stab wound from has mostly healed now, but that doesn't mean she hasn't since thought of returning the favor. 

"a good point, head ranger morales. my apologies, razz, for the oversight."  is another face she doesn't know very well. there are memories of it - half obscured by pink, standing beside while they congregated in the lavaridge hot springs. 

surprise comes at admission and she shuffles through her papers, wondering how she could have missed...and then there is a pink tinge to her cheeks and the thought is discarded. 

that color drains when supports her, though it takes effort not to make her lips curl as he continues to speak. coldly, she says, "on the contrary. all the more reason for protocol when it comes to legendaries. that's what the aqua contract is about."

protecting aqua members, but also holding them to a certain standard of civility. 

keeping them leashed.

the first to make her doubt herself is . memories come unbidden - a rosewater bath, 's gentle hands washing vomit from her hair. she asked her, then, if the people of sootopolis were happy. she can't recall the answer now. 

"there will be casualties. is right about that. especially if we plan a surprise attack, giving civilians no chance to evacuate. and it's not something we should all take lightly.

"melody brings up an interesting point. the risks involved, then, are mass casualties and another blight to the league's favor with the people. if we want to work within the confines of the public's acceptance, then we're back to square one. and square one is a truce.

"we become temporary allies and establish a league embassy in sootopolis."
 her scowl gives away her abhorrence to the idea. 
AQUA
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 18:58:32 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skyler"]

Talk of war has Skyler leaning forward, bent towards the threads of violence in the room. 's plan earns her a slow, appreciative look from the ship captain.

She wasn't the only one yearning for blood.

"I have to agree with .
" When reality doesn't abruptly fold in on itself, she continues, "Kyogre won't pick and choose targets. If we want to keep casualties to a minimum, it might be a good idea to take the conflict out of the city. Regardless, Rocket sympathizers won't be happy." 

Skyler didn't seem overly concerned.  

"If it's a matter of public opinion, collateral damage can always be blamed on Rocket. Like said, they are known for those sort of tactics. Might as well use it against them."

What would be the price of the League's inaction?

"Nautica's efforts could likewise be added to the dwindling of Rocket supplies. Sinking ships is one of our many skills." Skyler smirks, nodding towards  

"I'm also in possession of a strange artefact recovered from the Regirock Ruins." Then, to and , "Not an expert here, but I believe it might be related to dynamax."

The subject of Lars and Articuno goes mostly ignored. This is not news to her. Instead, Skyler leans back, pensive. Her gaze drifts to . "Do the power spots need to be fixed? Or could they, say, be carried on a ship?" 

- we're going to war, skyler likes freya's plan
- she agrees with matias?? wtf?? but yes, there WILL be casualties, how about we blame them on Rocket?
- offers Nautica's aid to help dwindle Rocket supplies. we're sinking ships here
- offers eva and illeana access to an artefact from the regirock ruins
- could the power spots be carried on a ship?

[newclass=.skyler] [/newclass][newclass=.skyler b] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler i] color: #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #6592a0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.skyler a] text-transform:uppercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 19:54:34 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4

EVENT

“THERE IS MERIT IN ANDERSON’S CONCERN,” comes a strategic detraction away from the head ranger’s situation—a favor earned through tenure alone. “setting up these power spots may invite NECROZMA back to this region, as we have seen in galar, both past and present.

he swallows, resolving himself to stomach words that go against his better judgement. as the most prominent member to decry exploring these rifts, and exposing the region to more uncertainty, the time for reservation is over. the room stands against him in this regard.

but, we should take time before committing to a location. not when there may very well be natural reserves underneath our noses.

skyler’s input comes at a convenient time. while few know what has truly happened in the REGIROCK RUINS, one of those present remains in his pocket. an investment that has paid dividends.

i believe and have seen such an instance. likewise, ranger , has reported a similar past event. he believes it to be related to REGISTEEL.

a coincidence that is not unnoticed. surely, it could be chance, but who knows what lurks under hoenn’s mantle. HEATRAN, GIRATINA—what else waits to be uncovered?

or rather, what else lies in plain site.

regardless, an attack on SOOTOPOLIS is imminent based on the consensus on the room. it is the specifics separate us from one another.

do they use the element of surprise to attack key players? or do they avoid what will inevitably be a slaughter that involves more than just those who hoist orange and purple flags?

so, i ask this, what is the long term goal objective of this attack? to delay and buy us time against other threats? or all-in and pray we are not third partied by another force?

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

• points out that powerspots may invite NECROZMA
  • asks about natural powerspots
  • references REGIROCK RUINS: A LONG YEAR and RANGER RAID REDUX: THE FORGOTTEN EVENT
  • wants everyone's thoughts on why we are attacking sootopolis specifically

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 21:30:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4

The latest installment in the franchise.

Slowly, he set down his phone, jaw tense as he sighed, bopping his head against his backrest.

Despite AQUA's purposes allegedly being the 'protection' of its avatars, joining the group seemed to increase the likelihood of kidnapping and/or grievous harm befalling you

could look out for himself— But he wasn't a target for rocket. He popped up in a battlefield and got in their way? He was an occasional nuisance, an intrusive child. He didn't need to be 'dealt with'.

He became a member of AQUA? That was just a target.

If they were bold enough to try stunts on the likes of Silph, a man with near infinite resources to exercise both his protection and his lick backs, Hideo's life was not safe, before or after Galar.

He hoped could see that.

Taking in a deep breath, he tried to distance himself from the subject for now, turning his attention back to the subject at hand.

Despite initial resistance, rocket kept being brought back up, until even those who had initially opposed focusing on them were throwing in their own plans on how to deal with them.

Naturally, he had his own thoughts on the matter.

"I don't think the inevitability of damages is a good reason to not at least try and mitigate them." He said after a moment, turning his gaze over to next to him, then and across the table.

His gaze rolled over to .

"As Councilman Silph said though, we can't afford to publicly ally ourselves with Rocket under the current circumstances."

Not that they ever should under anything but the most dire, but whatever.

"So... What about a fake out?" He said, turning his gaze over to the map.

"During both the battle of Dewford and the Galar fiasco, nearly all of rocket's top brass was present for both clashes— not the first time, either." He said. "When there's something they want— or something they think we want— they come full force. So why not give them something to throw themselves at?"

There were holes to puncture into the idea— or to fill out. Didn't matter— he had plenty of walls to spitball with. People smarter, sharper, more creative or experienced. All walks of life.

A plan didn't need to come out his noggin' fully baked.

"It's impossible to carry out any offensive on Sootopolis without damaging the civilian population— but we can run more efficient damage control if we can keep their a number of their avatars busy and away from the city." He said, turning his gaze to . "There will be people who want them there— but don't let yourself get swept up into their rhythm. That's a loud minority. The real majority of Sootopolis citizens? They were the people too afraid to upend their lives on the spot, hoping we would kick rocket out instead. We failed them then. Let's not do it again."

When Fernando's question came, he didn't immediately say anything because the writer was too busy trying not to get caught at work...

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 22:48:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"] 's plan, while one she finds herself agreeing with alongside , comes with holes they cannot quite overcome at the moment. , , and bring valid points to the table: civilians and the logistics of a full scale assault.

and, against her wishes, rouses a question they cannot ignore.

first, her eyes slide toward . curiosity sparks interest, hunger growing over an artifact.

" and i would be happy to take a look at the artifact if you'd like to bring it in at another time."

with the artifact's existence out of the way, she hones in on . her stare is neutral, a mask slipping into place to rival the likes of 's.

"given the number of threats we face outside of team rocket, i believe buying time would be the best objective for this assault. as councilwoman said, we would leave ourselves vulnerable to other assailants should we focus all of our efforts into one cause."

her lips press into a firmer line.

"complete victory is not possible at this point when we look at all of the pieces on the board, but sootopolis is a valuable asset all the same. let us not forget the silver spire ruins originate from sootopolis... even the cave of origin could prove useful for information about sea hoenn later on down the line."

aqua assembly.

tl;dr |

- likes freya's plan hehe
- asks to see skyler's artifact
- believes buying time is the main priority here
- remarks that sootopolis has valuable information/landmarks they might need against sea hoenn

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:36:06 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
A lot was said.

"I'm against the creation of Power Spots, and against the use of Dynamax. For the same reasons that has stated." Callan remarked. He sips his coffee.

"But if everyone is keen to implement such a design, I would be curious to know why you all believe that this power would be useful, as has said before, I'm concerned the technology for it will fall into the wrong hands, and kaiju sized Pokemon wreaking havoc across every city is not something that should be taken lightly."

With regards to the comments regarding plan from , Callan adds to this: " Aside from the reconnaissance suggestions by . In order to protect the innocents, I suggest a widespread con."

Callan begins, before his eyes turn towards .

"It does require Matias to play along however, however. If he is not willing to do so, I will just leave it be."

AQUA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 2:17:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

This meeting was turning into a long-spanning ravine that broke off into the tiniest of branches, fragmented at the seams, and yet connected all the same.
[Break][break]
Penelope drank it all in, reflecting the more valuable arguments through rough strikes of her pen.
[Break][break]
When her gaze finally lifted, it was to meet 's, who struck a cord worth mentioning.
[Break][break]
"I agree with . our plan of attack should maintain the goal of crippling Team Rocket, so we may divert our focus to the more pressing issues on the table."
[Break][break]
They'd offered their opponents far too much time to recuperate any losses from the ultra-deep sea. To think they'd stand a chance in securing an easy victory against them would be naive.
[Break][break]
"As for our plan of attack," Penelope's eyes flitted over to the Nautica couple, and her lips shared the same knowing smirk. "I trust that our skies and seas will be well handled, but,"
[Break][break]
Hesitance warped her throat. Since the very beginning, when the idea of recapturing rocket was only a toy worth fiddling with, only one memory kept replaying in her head. One insistent message that would never allow itself to be scrubbed out. Forgotten like the rest.
[Break][break]
"I'd be hesitant on relying on for the bulk of this plan. Especially without supervision."
[Break][break]
Rather than look at the man her accusations sought like arrows to a target, Penelope's hardened eyes settled upon the woman who'd understand the extent of her warnings the most. A woman who has tasted the embers of betrayal firsthand.
[Break][break]
[Break][break]
No further words were needed; the implications of Matias and Sootopolis painted the picture well enough.
[Break][break]
Should they move forward with this plan, it should not be with the man who'd gifted Sootopolis away in the first place. It should not be with the man with known engagements with a rocket underboss.
[Break][break]
It should not be with , the volatile.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] hinting to that Matias shouldn't be involved given that he gave away Sootopolis during the first invasion [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 3:56:35 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the end of the world beckons when agrees with him. his surprise is shown in the way he chuckles but his amusement soon fades when he hears 's words.[break][break]

"supervision?"[break][break]

he barks out a laugh.[break][break]

"do share your hesitance with the rest of us, councilwoman. who else would you rely on? who else has the experience that i do?"[break][break]

he looks around the table but his attention never leaves the councilwoman.[break][break]

"no one else can do what i can. surely you know this. so, why the hesitance? are you still hung up on the florist?"[break][break]

[break]
- #notmycouncilwoman[break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 5:41:41 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Before the two of you get into it, let me say the con first."

Callan smiles politically. "This doesn't require a whole lot of supervision, the con is rather simple. It just requires 's unique reputation, and his willingness to go through with it."

He places his hands and locks them on the leg that was crossed over his knee, "We simply say, that as a result of certain... disagreements, Matias has gone rogue, and is heading into Sootopolis. And, that he plans to trigger the active volcano underneath to bury the entirety of the city with his powers as the Avatar of Groudon."

Callan pauses, "After emergency evacuation, those who remain would be members of Team Rocket. I'd wager, even if Team Rocket knew of the con, they would not stop it since many of them would also want the civilians unharmed."

AQUA

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 14:04:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4

The latest installment in the franchise.

Doug breathed a sigh of relief when cut Matias and Penelope short of their next spat, rubbing his temples as the man laid out his idea.

He huffed, looking up at his matron briefly.

"I don't get what you're trying to say. Can't you just use your words?" He complained, to which she only laughed outloud, before intensifying the tremors in his head. "Ugh..."

Whatever!

Still rubbing his temples, the youth leaned his head into his digits while frowning at the table, a single eye closed as he attempted to gather his thoughts through the weak migraine.

"Team Rocket may choose to not evacuate, though. They're not shy about their confidence." He said to Callan. "If they think they can stop Matias, I don't think they'll bother evacuating— they might even keep the civilians inside just in case; wouldn't be the first time they try blaming any fallout on the league."

They couldn't just roll the dice and hope it went their way— once rocket was on high alert, the only thing left would be a frontal assault.

"We can more or less predict what they'll do when they believe we stand something to gain if they don't interfere—" He said. "With something like this, there's opportunity for them to gain in either scenario, at least from their perspective. Doesn't matter if the threat ain't real— if we don't get the reaction we want, all we'll have done is make them more alert, no?"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 4
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 14:41:22 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]
Aqua

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She pauses and thinks about it, there are some concerns she has with this.[break][break]

"I like the idea Callan, but I worry what effects it might have on how the public will view matias going forward if we do that plan." she says as the man already had enough negative opinions about him floating around. [break][break]

"Matias already has a reputation to be a little unhinged, sure, I mean we all are to some degree. But.." he'd destroy it all if he got the chance. [break][break]

"If you cant trust him enough to not be supervised then why do you still have him as Elite 4? Why do you let him represent the league?" she asks as she looks towards [break][break]

"Dahlia still trust Matias to do what she thinks is necessary. Despite our past history as well, Matias has also proven to me more than once I can trust him again. If you want someone to supervise him, then I'll go with him. I still hold some feelings of responsibility for the city's current state."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]