6,123 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
And They're Off! [M][FUNTASIA][C/Elise]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 5:01:05 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Today was going to be a busy day at Funtasia in Slateport; had invited Mauville Gym Leader and Minor Gym Leader to continue running the Racing Grounds' attraction for the rest of the month. It was incredibly popular in both Lilycove and Mauville, and would certainly be a busy one in Slateport, as well.

Little did Josh know how long the lines were about to get shortly after the fence was retracted. Seated on Aslan the Shiny Pyroar, he was next to Elise, making his way around the small field that his Pokémon would be gated into while they awaited their guest riders. His two Arcanine, eight Eeveelutions, and all his Pyroar were present. "Yikes, look how long the line is already," Josh pointed. "One of us might need to call Mauville Gym and have some more of my Gym Pokémon transported here."

The gate went down, children and young adults seemingly throwing Funtasia tokens at the attendants and racing one another to their desired Pokémon. All fourteen seats filled within minutes, only one requiring help getting into the Kovu's saddle. His rider giggled as she felt the power of his purr. "We better get into place," Josh advised Elise. "Gotta ride alongside them, after all. You did bring a ride Pokémon with you... right?"

{WC: 222}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good 
Simba           Pyroar            Good 
Kovu            Pyroar            Good
Nala            Pyroar            Good
Rani            Pyroar            Good
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,359 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 22:17:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the Minor Gym Leader, she was asked with Josh to run the main attraction at a busy day in Slateport which was a riding show at the park. Tickets were sold out when they were bought by most of the watchers that wanted to see the gym leader and his friend on the field. “It does look like we’ll need all of the help we can get from your other Pokemon at the gym.” She gives a nod when Josh mentioned that the lines had gotten long since this attraction was the most gone to by the other carnival goers.[break][break]

While the royal was seated on Sayori, her saddled Noivern, Galarian Rapidash, and three Eeveelutions were beside her with her Pokemon getting into places as Josh asks if she had brought a Pokemon to ride with her. “Yes, I brought a couple of Pokemon to ride with me.” She responds with a smile and sees the spectators get in place in their seats at the benches.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,123 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 0:32:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Elise was right. It wasn't just a show of tricks Josh's Pokémon were capable of. This was an opportunity for guests to hop on the Gym Leader's partners in the safest environment imaginable. While some of them were advertised as fast runners, such as Blinky, the Jolteon would be going quite slow by Gym standards. They had to be in order to comply with safety regulations. "I'll have to call down to the Gym then. Looks like we're gonna be running at close to capacity after the first run."

After requesting more of his Pokémon from the Gym, Josh noticed Minerva's presence. "Interesting you brought Minerva; I know Noivern are known for flying, but how good of a runner is she? Unfortunately, we're not allowed to take carnival guests into the air."

Once everyone was set up, Josh went over the basics of controlling a ride Pokémon. While his Gym squad would be following a preset path, he did afford the guests limited control over speed and direction, giving them the illusion of control. Blinky was skittering about in the chute, the Jolteon ready to run as fast as regulations would allow her to. The young teenager seated on her back looked equally excited. Aslan stood in between gates eight and nine, ready to direct the Shiny Pyroar into a trot, then a canter, as the gates dropped. Onlookers whistled at the size of Josh's Eeveelutions; it was an impressive collection that causes murmurs to spread through the crowd faster than a lightning-fueled fire.

{WC: 257}
{PC: 2}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Craggro         H!Arcanine        Obese
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good 
Simba           Pyroar            Good 
Kovu            Pyroar            Good
Nala            Pyroar            Good
Rani            Pyroar            Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:23:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: