March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
THE CICATRICE: CICATRICE DEPTHS
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 8:37:26 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE CICATRICE:[break]CICATRICE DEPTHS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SET ICLY EARLY AUGUST
MEMBER-LED EVENT
INJURY-ENABLED
MINI-RAID EVENT

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-gamecube-gcn/metroid-prime/lav_lavamainL.mp3[/player]
Magmoor Caverns - METROID PRIME OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

CICATRICE DEPTHS

THE SIX REMAINING TRAINERS, , , , ,  , and experience free-fall through total darkness for many terrifying seconds. As they feel the impact with a slope at the perfect angle to break their fall orange and red light fills the subterranean cave hidden beneath the MIRAGE ISLAND. Its source is a series of lavafalls that mirror the brutal heat on the outside. Those with SYGNA SUITS letting them easily survive the impact, the LIGHT SCREEN from 's SYLVEON leaving the others with only minor scrapes.[break][break]

TRAPPED IN A SWELTERING VOLCANIC CAVE, this half of the task force must navigate a magma-filled environment filled with Pokémon that have likely never seen a human in their life. They must brave the hostile elements and aggressive denizens beneath the mountain in search of a means to escape.[break][break]

THE THREAT LEVEL CONTINUES TO INCREASE the further the task force climbs up the mountain's interior. Not only does the temperature continue to rise, but the wild Pokémon, unfamiliar with humans, grow increasingly aggressive the closer to the summit's interior they get.

PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Discover that communication with the other half of the task force is impossible.
  • Traverse a narrow pass across a magma lake. The molten rock ebbs and flows like the tide.
  • Encounter an anomalously large DRUDDIGON guarding a hoard of rare gemstones and crystals. If provoked, it will TERASTALLIZE into a Dragon-type, then unleash a Terastal-powered OUTRAGE. Repel it, and you may be able to partake of its hoard.
  • Encounter thick, translucent, crystalline tubes filled with magma. A strong fire-type attack can redirect the magma flow away from the path to the summit.
  • During the final ascent, will be ambushed by several DELPHOX attempting to cut him off from the rest of the characters by trapping him on an island surrounded by rising magma.
  • and/or may each discover a large ruby mysteriously shaped like a SALAMENCE. If they pick it up, they will find it unusually warm to the touch.
  • 🗺️ Utilize a Z-MOVE or a TERASTALLIZATION in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ 's experience as Dewford's Gym Leader must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ 's knack for thinking outside the box must in some way be critical to the team finding their way out of the lava caves.

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • You can only fulfill ONE PROMPT PER POST.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • While five posts per character would be preferred, at least THREE POSTS PER CHARACTER are required to receive full rewards.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

DEADLINE

OCTOBER 7, 11:59 PM CDT (9:59 PM PDT)[break][break]

[break][break]

TAGS

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 8:57:16 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Lopez is right,” Sheriff Navidson’s arms fold as his tone grows stern at ’s chipper tone, “don’t take the wrong lesson from what I told you. You’re not gonna bite the dust until you see your father again. Scratch that. Not until you’re an old lady surrounded by your folks.”[break][break]
There proves precious little time for more banter or lectures. The ground beneath his feet collapses. Navy is flying through the darkness. Were he the creature that fell through reality itself beneath Dewford, the dark and the free falling wind would make him panic.[break][break]
If I panic…I die.[break][break]
That’s what he tells himself. Warm air fills his lungs. He cries out a command to the Greninja he knows is somewhere close by.[break][break]
Hattori! Break our falls!”[break][break]
Shinobi, an old book said, means one who knows many tricks. As they tumble towards the ground, their already broken fall is further alleviated by soft, green monster plushes. Hattori’s substitute trick provides cushion for their landings. Rolling and coming to a stop at the bottom, the Sheriff bolts up and gets on the comm. First thing’s first, he has to see if the others are okay.[break][break]
Kyle’s missing. Vanilla, too. Several of the others as well. Not good. They’re trapped in the beating heart of this giant.[break][break]
Lopez. Lopez, come in. It’s Navy.” He fusses at his comms channel. “Lopez? …shit.” Turning to the others, he asks the all important million pokedollar question.[break][break]
Anyone hurt? I’ve got my Blissey with me. She can patch you up.” Flicking his eyes to , almost playfully, he grins. “Well, guess we’re finally on that adventure together.

[break][break]

+ Navy looks dramatic.[break]
Hattori uses substitute to break everyone's falls.[break]
Discover that communication with the other half of the task force is impossible.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:10:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The mountain didn't seem stable in the best of times. Being mercilessly shelled by an army of turtles was not the best of times. Really, the only surprise when the ground tore open was that it didn't start sooner.[break][break]

With each tear through the earth, Isaac's thoughts turned to but one person. "Hurry, back!" he warned, looking towards with fear in his eye. "I'll catch up! Promise!"[break][break]

Those were his last words before the shadowy abyss swallowed him whole.[break][break]

Luckily, was on the case. He always was. Instead of smashing into the ground, armor first, at terminal velocity, Isaac found himself bouncing off of a particularly massive plushie of Johanna Joy. Isaac did a double take at the sight, but decided it wasn't worth questioning why they even made merch that big. At least it meant he got to live another day.[break][break]

"And they said playing all those games would never pay off," Isaac mused, his weak chuckle giving way to a sore groan. He slowly eased himself off of the ground, looking towards the dazed Aron in his arms. "You good, buddy?"[break][break]

Neo's dazed clicks were all Isaac needed to hear. He shuddered back onto his feet, stooping to set Neo back on the ground. He wasn't the only one sitting pretty. Navy was hunched over a communicator, trying his damndest to get in touch with the rest of his League contacts. It was to no use. Was something scrambling the frequencies down here?[break][break]

Perhaps. Isaac couldn't prove anything. What he could prove was that great clouds of smoke were rising up, obscuring the "pathway" they "took" to get down here. Anyone trying to fly their way out would have to deal with rising heat currents and choking smoke. No thanks.[break][break]

"Guess we are," he concluded, giving Navy that "here we go again" sort of grin. "Dead comms, killer heat, and no clue where we're going next. Hell of a start, eh? But, hey. 'Least we're not getting jumped by a bunch of angry dragons this time."[break][break]

Perhaps if Isaac turned around, he'd notice the red eyes peeking out from the cavern behind him. Even if he didn't, he'd certainly notice the malicious snarl snaking through the air.[break][break]

"Oh, me and my big-" Neo's Rock Tomb did little to stop the charge of the massive Druddigon that lurked within. It smashed through the stones as if they were cardboard with little more than clubbing blows of its fists. As it emerged from its lair and rose to its full height, it glared down at the group. Was it trying to gauge their intentions?[break][break]

Or was it simply sizing up its next meal?

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:53:06 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki bites her lip at 's words. [break][break]

It's not that she doesn't wanna show off. A flower exists to be displayed, after all. [break][break]

But the reason she's here, the reason she's entered hell... she'd have entered a contest, if that's all she cared about was 'showing off'. No, she's a body guard. She's here to do her job, and that's protect his ass along with Navy's. Showing off is the least of her concerns.[break][break]

"... The ground--!"[break][break]

She tries calling it out, but the heat burns her throat.[break][break]

It's too late. [break][break]

She falls, tumbling head over heels. It's familiar. Like slipping into the sea, or a hot bath. She's grown so used to this sensation, diving in the Ultra Deep Sea. A constant sinking, stomach in her throat.[break][break]

... But rather than the gut-wrenching slip, which doesn't come, she lands somewhere hard. The wind's knocked out of her. But, thanks to a well-placed Substitute, thankfully, she's alive.[break][break]

She drags herself off the cavern floor, looking around at red-stained flows that cover the walls and drip from the ceiling. It would be beautiful if it weren't so deadly. All thanks to a well-placed light screen, they're protected for a moment. Enough to recognize the reality they may well soon meet their fates here.[break][break]

"... Marvel I'm alive, so in that sense -- yeah, doin' just fine." [break][break]

She grumbles in response to Navy's words, picking up a Substitute that looks like her favorite Arcanine. This one's named Voyager Jr., probably. So she thinks to herself. She hugs it close and steps up to Hattori to pat him with a gentle thanks. A small gesture, before she's able to assess the situation and assure the Quagsire at her heels that she's thankful for his attack. [break][break]

He might've saved the life of the champ, after all. Someone infinitely more valuable than her.[break][break]

"Careful, you'll--" [break][break]

Tsubaki tries to catch before he speaks those fateful words, but it's too late. She catches sight of the red eyes, and feels a chill down her back. [break][break]

"Tch!"[break][break]

The rocks lifted from the cavern floor toss her Quagsire along with it, stupid clueless smile on its face and everything. Flung towards the Druddigon's punch, it suddenly acknowledges the existence of the giant foe right as a fist bears down. Numb to the pain, its squishy body nearly gives way under the weight.[break][break]

"Moku...!!"[break][break]

She calls out his name and takes a few steps forward, worried that might've been too much.

But the stupid smile on his face turns to determination as he skids along the cavern floor... only his trainer might acknowledge there's any change in his demeanor at all, a change in body language that bristles with aggression, so uncharacteristic a Quagsire...[break][break]

"... You've got this, right? ... Then, go, bring it back tenfold!!"[break][break]

She thrusts a pointed finger at the dragon. With that cue, Quagsire smashes the cavern floor beneath its feet and rockets back in the Druddigon's direction, all the force of that punch and more aimed back at her. They've got to curb her approach somehow. And when you're at the bottom of a volcano, that's the best place to fight fire with fire.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki thanks Greninja.[break]
+ Tsubaki has poisoned herself to numb the pain from the heat.[break]
+ Tsubaki's Quagsire turns back the brunt of the Druddigon's punch with Counter.

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 9:07:31 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

It falls upon him to step up to the plate. Dewford’s gym has gained a frightening reputation in a short span. It’s time for him to live up to that reputation. Fire reigns above them. Druddigon looks the part of a proper legendary dragon. Its bellow chills him down to the marrow of his spine. They have stepped into the lair of something ancient, something best left well alone.[break][break]
It is ever the folly of man to delve too deep. No matter the age, place, or circumstances, humans are just like that.[break][break]
Around the lumbering dragon are natural rock formations holding up part of the room. Ordinarily, they’d be much too hard to break. Even Vortigern or Shuwen, the strongest of his Pokemon, would have a hard time breaking through that.[break][break]
He doesn’t need Vortigern or Shuwen. He has Hattori.[break][break]
Isaac. Baki. Everyone else. Help me concentrate fire. I’ve got a plan.” Pointing to the pillars, the dragon takes the brunt of Quagsire’s counter. It gives them a moment to breathe.[break][break]
Like I tell people down in the gym, you gotta use the environment. Don’t just think about the meat in front of you. Weaken the pillars. One of you keep ‘em distracted. Hattori, let’s get started.”[break][break]
The little greninja, still blushing from Tsubaki’s touch, nods. Turning towards the pillars around the dragon’s lair, he sends out ice beams. They whizz by the heads of the other humans, helping cool them down in this terrible climate. One, two, three, enough to start freezing all the stone pillars scattered about.[break][break]
Now, you don’t really need to be Shuwen or Vortigern to break them…

[break][break]

+ Greninja uses ice beam on stone columns around the cave.[break]
Navy directs the others to either distract the Druddigon or help him break the pillars.[break]
🗺️ Michael Navidson 's experience as Dewford's Gym Leader must be pivotal in some way.

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 17:58:29 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Little did he realize that he was going to be falling down, down, down—

The landing was going to be rather painful—had his Tyrantrum not taken most of the fall and cushioned him in time for them to come to a bumpy end to their vertical traverse…

“Gor? Hey, Gor!” he yelped, nudging the Tyrantrum, however said dinosaur Pokémon wasn’t responding. The good thing was that he was still breathing, though—so he was just probably knocked out…

“Yikes, not even in the middle of shit and I’m already down a Pokémon,” he grumbled as he pulled himself to his feet and realized that they were smack-dab in the middle of what he guessed was a lava chamber… and there was an angry Dragon Pokémon attacking them!

“…really?!” he sighed as he swapped the Tyrantrum out for his Gardevoir. While he also had no Ice-types, he did have a ‘dragon-killer’, and so took the helm…

By releasing a very powerful (by Gardevoir standards anyway) burst of fae light in the form of a Dazzling Gleam attack.

“Hurry! While it’s blinded, attack it!” he shouted as he shielded his face from the flash-bang like burst of light.

+ , , , ,
+ swaps out Tyrantrum for Gardevoir, who then uses Dazzling Gleam on the Druddigon to allow an opening for anyone else to attack / repel it back!

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 21:55:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Tsubaki's sharp eyes note the punishment Mokuren takes as she knocks the Druddigon back, bouncing off her Rough Skin.[break][break]

Even if the pokemon's oblivious to the damage she's taking, her trainer's not. She might be clueless to the pains of humans, but she's got an intuition for her partner's state of mind. Between the punch, the blowback from her Counter, Moku's slowed considerably. The smile of her face is deceptive. She's taken quite a bit of damage already, which means it's time to switch tactics.[break][break]

"Cowed a giant, didja? Course ya did. C'mon back for now, you did great."[break][break]

She whispers to her as she holds out her ball, recalling her. She silently thanks 's intervention for the opportunity, internalizing 's words.[break][break]

"Not just the meat, but the whole plate, huh..."[break][break]

She winces. He'd make such a good father it hurts. [break][break]

Still, that's all she's gotta hear. As the Druddigon takes a step back the top of its head surges with light to contest Gardevoir's own. Tsubaki darts for the side of the island they're standing on, out of range from the giant pokemon, toward the bright red lake. Rising heat makes the air nearly inhospitable, and she involuntarily gasps for breath as she leaps over the edge.[break][break]

But there's no need for words.[break][break]

Gone for all but a split second, a silent menace rises above the lava sea carrying her atop two wide wings. Preferring the dark that hangs overhead, her Noivern flies quickly toward the ceiling of the cave with her atop it. She and Tsubaki fly like they're one, perfect understand of each other's state of mind and intentions, like she's commanding her dragon's wings with her own mind thanks to Tsutsuji's Telepathy.[break][break]

From overhead, she looks down at the fight and notes the layout of the cavern.[break][break]

"... Hey, finish it all up and I'll give you dessert, huh?"[break][break]

She runs her hands through the fluffy fur on her dragon's collar. [break][break]

There's no need to convey the plan. Her Noivern understands intuitively. It's simple: fly to a point between all the pillars and deliver a shockwave at a frequency that'll make them fail all at once. [break][break]

"Boomburst!"[break][break]

She shouts the name aloud, but there's no real need. Her words are already drowned out by the destructive wave, aimed at collapsing a chunk of the ceiling hanging over the Druddigon's head.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki recalls Quagsire, sends out Noivern![break]
+ Tsubaki's Noivern uses Boomburst to hit the pillars all at once, aiming to collapse the ceiling on top of the Druddigon's head![break]
+ The wild Druddigon begins terrastalizing![break]
+ Tsubaki and her Noivern share a mental link with Telepathy.[break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 7:47:29 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derekevent"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
There are those who are quick to act, but Derek is not one of them. While the others meet the challenges they now faced, the ranger takes valuable time contemplating what to do next.
[break][break]

His charizard had fainted, and so quickly. Was he getting rusty? Doubt began to fester. Or perhaps it was the situation about Anna, which had seen some recent developments, that was causing him to lose focus...
[break][break]

Whatever the case, Derek maintains a seat along the floor where he fell until the heat is too much to bear, even through resistant fabrics. He observes their actions and hears everything they say, quietly rising to his feet as the Druddigon undergoes TERASTILIZATION.
[break][break]

Fortunately their directives made his choice easy. A pokeball that comes loose from it's pocket would reveal it's contents with a brilliant flash. The Machamp that stepped out would quickly impose it's Herculean STRENGTH against a nearby boulder at Derek's command, launching it towards the array of pillars in a manner not so different from bowling.
[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr[break]
derek approaches the battle against DRUDDIGON[break]
randal (machamp) is summoned[break]
machamp uses strength vs. the pillars[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]THE CICATRICE[break]

[newclass=".derekevent"]--accent:#D49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote"]width:440px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derekevent blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derekevent blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 500px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 19:49:42 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Nice thinking, everyone!" The dragon was blinded, and an all-out attack begun on the pillars holding up to ceiling above it. How this architecture even sprang up around here, Isaac wasn't sure, but if there was one thing he knew it was that what came up must come down.[break][break]

There were just two problems. One was that Tera Pokemon were very, very resilient. Another was that stone pillars were very, very sturdy.[break][break]

For the most part, the Druddigon's assault had been blunted. Its massive hands flew over its face, its onslaught reduced to Tera Blasts that it spewed in haphazard, uneven patterns. This blind firings was easy enough to dodge, even a Pokemon as slow as Neo able to get out of the way. However, after a few shots, its hand drew down its face. Through the gaps in its fingers, Isaac could see a hateful, bloodshot eye sticking out.[break][break]

They'd need an insurance plan, and Isaac could see one reflected off the light of the Druddigon's crystals.[break][break]

He rushed heedlessly towards the mouth of the cave, following the glimmering shape discarded by its entrance. He felt it before he saw it; hard, intricately carved, and surprisingly warm to the touch. He pulled it from the darkness, noting it to be a ruby etched into the shape of a Salamence. How did anyone even carve this? Were they in some kind of abandoned dragon temple?[break][break]

If it was a temple, this must have been its guardian. If this was a guardian, this must have been an object of importance. If that was all true, then Isaac was pretty sure he'd just found his insurance. "Oi! Dragonbreath!" he shouted, the Druddigon's head snapping towards him. Its eye, once half-lidded from strain, was now half-lidded from rage. "You want it? You want it? Too bad! Mine now!"[break][break]

Most, in a situation like this, would run away from the increasingly peeved monster. Isaac, instead, chose to draw closer. Seared vision made the Druddigon's strikes off balance, and rage made them sloppy and overcommitted. In a long-term fight, Isaac knew he'd get clobbered eventually. This wasn't a long term fight, though. This was a distraction, and by dodging circles around the Druddigon, he could keep it corralled off to a single spot.[break][break]

The very same spot where everyone's efforts were turning the ceiling into a spiderweb of cracks.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 8:30:06 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Wait, what—why wasn’t it working?

Was… was he the only one actively attacking the Druddigon No, wait—

He had to grit his teeth as the attacks began shaking the space, and the Druddigon roared even louder before he could take a second move.

“Again, Emm!” he shouted, though there was no need as the Gardevoir was right beside him—shit, if he had that weird rock that allowed her to change form then he would be of better use here and—

A second burst of fae light emitted by the Gardevoir burst out from their location; but instead of distracting this time the intent to actually attack the Dragon-type with Dazzling Gleam was there.

He thought he saw someone circling dangerously close to where the Druddigon was, and he yelled their way, “Are you fucking nuts? Get outta there before you get buried!”

And that was before the funny hat-wearing Druddigon suddenly lashed out in a powerful Outrage of anger!

For the very first time, he’d actually hissed a word he never thought he’d actually get to use…

“Yabai.”

+ , , , ,
+ Gardevoir used Dazzling Gleam again on the funny hat-wearing (Terastalized, not that he knows what it is) Druddigon who is now retaliating in an anger-fueled Outrage!

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 9:54:45 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Within the eye of this hurricane, the sheriff maintains a quiet presence. Around him is a dazzling flash of colors and nigh unbearable heat. Mere months ago, he’d be terrified. That creature was a warrior masquerading as a detective. Now, baptized in the fire of granite caves, looking up at this monster, he feels free to be the person he’s supposed to be.[break][break]
Nice job, folks.” He says with a reassuring tone. It’s time for him to wrap this up. Above them, the roof looks poised to collapse. Cracks have formed. Light from whatever chamber lies above shines through. Just one more little push…[break][break]
Hattori. Showtime.” A blade of psychic power forms in the greninja’s hand. Hattori’s eye looks to the weakened pillar. Disappearing, he builds momentum, bouncing across the room like a madman. When he emerges again, he holds his blade at the precise weak point of the pillar. Weakened by ice, weakened by might, weakened by corrosion, he strikes.[break][break]
At first, nothing happens. The dragon continues its assault. An empty moment passes into explosive collapse. Above them, the roof crashes. It crashes right onto the draconic crown this beast wears. Roaring in pain, sheer stone begins to bury it. It’s enough to break it free of its tera crown. Weakened, it stumbles about, trying to free itself from the rubble.[break][break]
With it out of the way, he can plainly see some treasure behind the dragon.[break][break]
A dragon guarding a treasure hoard. How quaint.[break][break]
Baki! Isaac! Looks like big guy’s guarding something. We’ll hold him down, one of you see what he’s got.”[break][break]
One more shot should do it. The sheriff quietly wonders who will get the final blow.

[break][break]

+ Greninja uses extrasensory to collapse the pillar.[break]
The roof collapses on the Druddigon.[break]
One more hit should bring it down.[break]
Setting up or for their prompt concerning a gem.

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 3:09:28 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derekevent"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Nice job? The compliment feels misplaced, as the Druddigon continues to writhe beneath a makeshift earthen tomb. But he's not wrong, their success down in this molten pit has begun to show. A decisive blow for good measure was all Derek could offer to ensure it remained this way.
[break][break]

A deft exchange of devices held in his hands would swallow the Machamp back into it's ball, revealing a tera orb that began to deprive the surrounding area of it's remaining energy. Thieving the Druddigon of the might it greedily boasted, his Grimmsnarl seizes the tera-crown's power for it's own and musters what energy is left from this pit at the tip of it's finger.
[break][break]

"You heard the man, Crota." Acknowledging the cooperation Navy looked for, Derek allows his pokemon to oblige. "The dragon stays down." The resulting TERA BLAST would help to secure that fate.

[break]

[break]
tl;dr[break]
derek returns MACHAMP, reveals a TERA ORB[break]
a TERA-GRIMMSNARL attacks DRUDDIGON via TERA BLAST (FAIRY)[break]
🗺️ Utilize a Z-MOVE or a TERASTALLIZATION in an advantageous way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]THE CICATRICE[break]

[newclass=".derekevent"]--accent:#D49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote"]width:440px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derekevent blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derekevent blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 500px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 5:26:50 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Got it!"[break][break]

Tsubaki calls after Navy, but her voice is lost to the wind.[break][break]

The Druddigon's crown shattered, it reels and lets out an ear-splitting roar before it stumbles and falls backward onto its horde, defeated.[break][break]

Tsutsuji swoops down low to the ground, letting her Master off her back. As Tsubaki surveys the damage, her Noivern sniffs the air and lets out an ultrasonic chirp - a growl that makes the ground shake, and the piles of jewels and gold shift with it. [break][break]

"Now then... what were you guarding, mister dragon?"[break][break]

A quick eye for what's valuable, essential to an urchin on the streets of Kanto, aids her in finding something of value among it all. Of course she could pawn any of this for cash, but she's never fallen to greed before, and she's not about to start. She quickly scans the piles for the sort of thing this Druddigon is guarding so fiercely, for reasons beyond its lust for gold.[break][break]

Ah-ha.[break][break]

She fishes it from the pile, feeling its weight in her hands, holding it up to the light to inspect it for flaws. It's a perfect replica of a Salamence, smaller than a lot of the jewels around it. It reminds her vaguely of the Roaring Moon belonging to that dredged her up from the sea in another world, from the brink of insanity. [break][break]

"Huh. It's warm." [break][break]

No shit, you're in a volcano, genius.[break][break]

"Wonder why you were so intent on keeping this little thing safe..."[break][break]

She ties the rope on her belt around it for now to keep her hands free and looks around at everyone gathered there for the first time. So this is what they've got to work with. [break][break]

She falls back, doesn't take the lead. She knows there's someone here who likes giving orders. Instead, she just runs her fingers along her Noivern's mane, and gives it a whole fruit from her pouch. It swallows the thing whole, letting out a delighted hum that Tsubaki can feel in her chest.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki swoops in and grabs the Salamence gem.[break]
+ Tsubaki and her Noivern share a mental link with Telepathy.[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 13:52:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]And the walls came tumbling down.[break][break]

The force of the Outrage was palpable. Had Isaac not been so quick, and big boy not been so blinded, Isaac would have been squashed flat for sure. Instead, with a quick hop back, he was able to skid away from the attack. The dust cascading from above, along with 's warning shout, were a sign he was done here.[break][break]

He flashed the dragon a cheeky smile and wave, and then it was buried alive.[break][break]

From there, they were a well oiled machine. called the shots. finished the job. He and were on treasure duty. That was fine by Isaac. Frankly, the second he caught that strange ruby by the lair's entrance, he was hoping for the chance to see what other loot the dragon was in charge of safeguarding.[break][break]

Sure enough, the place was flooded in riches. They sparkled in the hot, wavering air, catching the light of crystalline growths and veins of magma. "Ladies and gentlemen, the motherlode," Isaac said, practically diving into the bountiful piles that stretched before him.[break][break]

He probably would have been busy doing his best Scrooge McDucklett impression if Tsubaki's find hadn't brought him back down to earth. "Yours too, eh?" he asked, holding up the gem he'd used to taunt the Druddigon earlier. "Weird. Something tells me we should hold onto these, just in case."[break][break]

With a focus in his eyes, Isaac went back to the treasure pile. However, instead of just greedily whipping treasure into his bag, he started sorting it. Silver. Gold. Rubies. Sapphires. Emeralds. Diamonds. Once he'd assembled each pile, he drew some spare Pokeballs from his bag. Where small piles of precious metals and gems once stood, now there were six incredibly valuable Pokeballs.[break][break]

"If we're gonna find our way out, we're gonna have to do a lot of searching. That means both covering a lot of ground and knowing where we've already been. Think of these like the world's most expensive bags of breadcrumbs." How kind of the Druddigon to provide them a (literal) wealth of color coded trail markers! "This way, if one of us finds the way, we just gotta follow our trails back to base, then their trail to the right path."[break][break]

"The walkie talkie signals seem kinda fucked, but if we're all down here, they should at least do a good enough job. Just in case, though, lets try and stick to pairs. Buddy system means we can at least cover each other's asses. And if we can get a psychic in each pair, all the better. They can be our backup if the walkie talkies go down."[break][break]

"What do you guys think? Sound like a plan?"[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Isaac avoids getting squished, then avoids getting squashed.[break]
After preparing to line his pockets with riches, he realizes all that treasure's better suited to help them trace their exploration paths.[break]
He suggests everyone form pairs (preferably with a psychic to help keep communication open) and go hunting for an exit.[break]
Prompt complete: think outside the box to play an instrumental role in escaping.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,813 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 9:23:08 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]somewhere along the fall, even with a sygna suit on and activated, cian must have hit his head which causes him to lose his stream of consciousness. everything passes by in a dizzying flash and the next thing he knows, the action is over.

he zeroes in on 's voice, listening to the man speak. rubbing the back of his head, he nods.

"i've been a bit out of it but i'm back now. sounds like a solid plan."

he looks around at the rest of the group.

"i don't have a psychic-type on me, sadly."
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]